A Fortnight In Paradise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica opened her legs and arms to accept me, and after moving towards her, I positioned my cock at her opening, pressing the tip to her lips. Keira pushed on my back, causing my cock to part Jessica's pussy and pull me inside. I pushed my cock in as deep as I could go.

"Oh, fuck, baby. Fill me with your cock! That feels so good!" Jessica moaned.

"Yeah, fuck your woman." Keira said as she reached behind me and started rubbing my balls.

I pulled my cock from deep within Jessica, and pressed forward again, fucking her hard. Jessica was soon screaming with pleasure, her orgasm building rapidly. She let out a long, guttural moan, reaching her peak, her pussy clamping on my cock, preventing me from pulling out.

Jessica writhed in pleasure beneath me, pulling me tightly into her. She ran her nails down my back, causing me to arch up and press my cock harder into her. Keira was still stroking my balls, causing my familiar pressure to build. I was determined not to cum yet, as I still had more fucking to do. Once Jessica had caught her breath, and her pussy had released it's grip on my cock, I pulled it out and leaned back, looking at my beautiful girlfriend laying there, legs spread, breathing heavy from the pleasure I had just provided her. Jessica gave me a smile, sat up, then signaled Keira to take her place. Keira laid down on her back where Jessica was, and spread her legs open for me. Jessica then pushed me forward, lining up my cock to Keira's pussy, pressing my hips forward, forcing my cock to part Keira's pussy. I buried my cock deep in Keira, just as I had Jessica moments ago.

"Oh, fuck, Jason! That feels so good!" Keira shouted, bucking her hips up and down, matching my rhythm.

"Fuck her, baby. Fuck her for me," Jessica whispered in my ear.

My body was dripping with sweat, working very hard to comply. I increased my pace gradually, allowing Keira to feel every inch of my cock inside her. Keira began moaning and screaming in pleasure, her orgasm approaching.

Jessica then positioned herself directly behind me, bent down, and started licking my balls. This new feeling caused the pressure to build up in me, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Cum in her pussy, baby! I want you to cum inside her!" Jessica announced. She then moved her tongue from my balls, across my taint, and against my ass, rimming me while I plowed Keira with my cock.

"Oh, FUCK! FUCK! I'm gonna cum! I'm Cumming!" I shouted, followed by several grunts of lust.

"Cum in my pussy! Cum deep in my pussy, Jason!" Keira shouted.

I let go of the pressure built in me. I buried my cock deep in Keira and shot my seed, unloading every drop deep in her walls. I felt Keira's pussy tightening down hard on my cock, causing my orgasm to become more intense. Keira came all over, squirting all over my cock, dripping fluid from her pussy onto the towel. Stream after stream squirted from Keira, and as I pulled out and sat back, Keira started rubbing her clit to keep the orgasm going. She continued spraying her fluids all over me, and Jessica joined me between her legs, both of us getting covered in her cum. Once the squirting had subsided, Keira collapsed back into the towel, completely drained of all energy.

"Holy shit. That's a sight I have never seen," I stated, turned on by recent events.

"Holy shit is right! I had no idea that was actually possible. I've only ever seen that in a porno." Jessica said, bewildered by the sight in front of her.

"Yeah, did I mention that I'm a squirter? I only do that when I come really hard, but it feels so amazing."

"That was so fucking hot, Keira," Jessica told her, "How do you do that? I have never done that before."

"Well, I don't know. I just relax my stomach as I'm coming. It feels like I'm peeing. But the combination of orgasm and peeing is a whole new level of pleasure. And I have to have something in me building up to it."

"I want to try that. It looked so damn good." Jessica said.

"I'm down if you are. That sight kept my cock hard, so I'm down to try if you are." I told Jessica.

Jessica then laid down on her back, lifting her legs in the air and wrapping them around my waist. She pulled me into her, pressing my cock into her pussy. I plunged in and out of her depths, reaching up and pinching her nipples as we fucked. I moved up to my feet, curled over Jessica, fucking her with her ass in the air. Keira came behind us, dropped to her knees, and pressed her tongue to Jessica's asshole, rimming my woman as I fucked her pussy. Jessica began rubbing her clit at a feverish pace, and announced she was close to cumming.

"That's it, Jess! Relax the stomach and keep working your clit! Jason, pull out and step back!"

I followed directions, stepping back and watching as my beautiful woman began to peak. Her orgasm took over her body, sending shivers down her spine. Keira placed her finger on Jessica's asshole, and told Jessica to relax her stomach again. Jessica followed directions, and then she started shooting her fluid out with real intensity, Squirting all over Keira's face. Keira began to laugh, loving every second of her shower.

Jessica's orgasm subsided, forcing her to collapse back into the towel. I curled up next to her, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her in tight.

"I knew you were something special. That was amazing, baby" She whispered to me, unable to muster up any more energy.

Keira grabbed a few more logs from the pile and added them to the fire. After stirring the fire for a minute, getting every log to settle into their place, she grabbed the blankets and placed them over Jessica and I, then crawled under the blankets next to Jessica. We all were exhausted and quickly drifted off to sleep, Our bodies needing some serious rest.

Up Next: Jason, Jessica and Keira head to Keira's house for a quiet day in...

12