Family Planning Pt. 01

Story Info
Infertile couple seeks an outside source for pregnancy.
2.5k words
3.31
12.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TCtwomile
TCtwomile
43 Followers

It has been a while since our last sexual encounter. David and I wanted to take a break from the swinging lifestyle. I felt Dave was getting a bit jealous of our encounters; even though, he was getting his sexual fix as well.

Our new story, began in late 2023. David and I started talking about having a baby. We NEVER wanted kids, EVER! In fact, Dave had a vasectomy almost 10 years ago so we didn't have an accidental pregnancy. We both researched insemination from donors at medical facilities. The problem is that it is very costly. We talked about various options. The best option was maybe seeking a man out on our own.

I asked David if he was okay with this option and he agreed. Why pay a huge amount of money for sperm when we could do our own research for a great candidate?

Dave even stated, "You are not looking for a good fuck, just a donor."

Me on the other hand, would not mind a good fuck from some stranger. We are on a few couple dating websites or swinging websites. There was one of the websites I would still check out during our swinging hiatus. A very gorgeous guy who inquired several times on our profile over the year long absence, would send messages or chats that I would read, but never responded. He would send selfies of his handsome face, some pics of his toned body and of course pictures of his large, uncut cock. Funny, Dave always thought I was grossed out by foreskin. Secretly, I was infatuated by uncut cocks. I loved the feeling in my mouth. I loved stroking them to hardness, and then after an orgasm, I liked seeing them deflate as the foreskin would cover the glans.

The guy's name from the website is Andreas. He has olive toned skin. His profile listed his height at 6'4 and he weighed 205 pounds. He has dark hair and crystal blue eyes. He listed his cock as "large and uncut".

Many guys have commented on my husbands past stories saying women prefer "average size cocks". I am married to a husband who has an average cock. Trust me, in this lifestyle, women want something different and exciting.

I did send Andreas a message stating we stepped away from the lifestyle to focus on our marriage. Andreas was not pushy at all. He respected my reply, and wrote if anything ever changed, please consider him for a sexual encounter.

After weeks of my husband and I not finding what we were looking for, I brought up Andreas. I knew all along that is who I wanted to inseminate me. My husband contacted him, and asked many personal questions; such as, what is his education level? What is his occupation? Is he disease and drug free? And then a very important question, if he was ok with our pregnancy plan?

Andreas, communicated that he was fine with our plan. Andreas also answered many of the questions David inquired about. He was a lawyer. He graduated from Michigan State University. He is in his mid 30s. Andreas, is Greek, and his gorgeously, fit body was toned from five years of collegiate swimming. He was absolutely perfect!

After a few weeks of Dave's interrogation, David and I, settled on a date and time. The Saturday evening finally arrived. I told David that I did not want him in the room. He agreed, we both thought it would be uncomfortable since we were not out for pleasure, but to become pregnant. I thought it would make Andreas a little more comfortable, as well.

Andreas, arrived at our home at 9 pm sharp. Dave and I had a fine bottle of 25 year old scotch waiting for his arrival. Andreas came inside our home. I could instantly tell that David was intimidated by his appearance; however, David was very welcoming as h they shook hands. Andreas had no desire to have a conversation with Dave. Andreas was not interested in David, or anything he had to say. Andreas had a arrogant swagger about him. He was very self confident. Andreas was very kind towards me. He made some small talk with me and Dave, but only to keep Dave somewhat happy and not left out. I am not sure if Dave picked up on that, but I certainly did, and it got my juices flowing. David offered Andreas some scotch but he declined. I had two glasses to Dave's three glasses. I was definitely feeling good and relaxed.

David then said "well, I will let you two get down to baby making", as he chuckled.

I then asked Andreas to come to the bedroom. Andreas followed me to the bedroom. I looked at David and gave him a subtle smirk and wave as I shut the door behind Andreas.

Andreas was a gentleman.

He asked "if I was ok with everything?"

He then wanted me to sign some legal documents about our family planning scenario, which I did. He then asked "how we should do this?" I walked over to him, and I wrapped my arms around his torso, and looked up at his beautiful eyes. Neither of us seemed nervous.

Slowly, our lips met, which was a no-no in David's spoken agreement with me. I did not care about that at the moment. Our tongues swirled over and over as we locked lips.

I then broke away from our kissing embrace and then slid to my knees. I unbuckled his belt, and then unbuttoned and unzipped his Express brand jeans. I shimmied his pants down to his ankles. Andreas then kicked them completely off.

Andreas had on sexy boxer briefs and I could see the outline of his enormous semi-flaccid/hard cock. Andreas took off his t-shirt exposing his athletic, fit body. I ran my hands up his abs to his chest. Andreas was built like a Greek god.

I forgot about the baby making and just wanted to fuck him!

I inserted his large middle finger into my mouth and began sucking on it, working it back and forth like a dick. His middle finger alone was nearly the same size as David's average member.

Andreas gently guided me straight down to my knees. I used both hands to tug down his boxer briefs, springing loose his large, uncut cock.

Andreas's cock was the beautiful. The olive skin tone was perfect. His cock was getting excited as his glans started to expose itself from the foreskin. Andreas's cock was dripping a large amount of precum.

I did not lick or stroke his large cock. I immediately inhaled his cock into my mouth, another no-no in Dave's rule book for tonight's affair.

David did not want me sucking any potential donors cock, and I agreed in the moment.

Andreas changed all predetermined rules.

It did not take long for Andreas to reach a full erection. His cock was very large with a slight upward curvature. It was extremely thick and long. He could definitely be in the adult film industry. He was a good 7- 7.5 inches long and a 5.5- 6 inch girth. He was PACKING some serious dick!

I am glad David did not see any photos on the website of his member. He would have wanted someone more average to impregnate me.

I sucked and stroked his dick like a sexual depraved wife. I knew I had to be quick because our arrangement was not supposed to be about pleasure. I pulled his foreskin past his glans and stuck my tongue in the opening, as he moaned excitedly. I kept stroking and sucking, only to breakaway to lick his balls, and run my tongue along his perineum. Andreas was really panting heavily.

Andreas then whispered, "Alyssa, I am going to cum".

I pulled his tip close to my mouth as I looked up into his blue eyes. He hunched forward slightly, tilted his head back, and burst a huge stream of cum across my tongue and down the back of my throat.

About five or six more streams followed that same pathway.

Andreas groaned softly.

I quickly wrapped my lips midway down his shaft. I stroked and squeezed every drop I could out of his dick.

He had the best tasting semen I have ever had in my mouth. I swallowed every drop of his large load.

Andreas shook and trembled but did not let out a sound.

He placed both hands on each side of my head as he gently fucked my face. Andreas worked his large cock in my mouth back and forth.

His cock slightly softened, as he pulled it from my mouth and gently slapped it on my face numerous times as I caressed his scrotum.

Andreas then picked me up, and gently tossed me upon the bed. I pulled my leggings down and he slipped them over my feet.

He then kissed my inner thighs, as I began to breath uncontrollably. He was HOTTEST guy I have EVER been with, he was unbelievably handsome. Andreas then worked his way to my vagina. He slowly ran his tongue up the opening and then unleashed his skillset on my clitoris.

His tongue was soft and velvety. Within seconds I was arching my back and quivering, as my hands clamped the sheets on each side. I bit my bottom lip so I would not make a peep. I almost lost it. Andreas then arose and his cock was stiff as a board again. He spit on his dick and placed it at my vagina's opening. He looked down at me, and I stared into his eyes, as he slowly inserted his enormous head between my folds. I gasped as my head rocked back. I was on the brink of another orgasm within a minute of my last one.

Andreas began working his cock deeper and deeper.

He asked "if I was ok?" He was starting to breathe heavier.

I replied, "YES!"

Soon his thighs were slamming hard against me, as he was fucking me hard.

I could not contain myself any longer as I erupted in orgasmic screams of pleasure. This was the best fuck of my life.

Andreas pulled out and turned me over. I was on all fours, as he quickly slid in from the backside. I now was feeling the full length of his cock as he fucked me doggy style. I thought it would be painful, but the pleasure was unbelievable. I could feel his pelvic bone ramming into my bare ass as I took his full fury.

I didn't hold back any longer!

I told him, "to fuck my god damn brains out."

I am sure David was livid. I was out of my mind and body.

I screamed "fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!! YES!!!! YES!!! Ohhhh my GOD...YES!!! I"M CUMMING.... oh shit... I CUMMING!!!!!! FUCK YESSSSS!!!"

A few moments later Andreas's pace was even faster.

He started to breath heavier and said "Fuck... OOOH, FUCK. I'm going to CUM!!!"

Andreas erupted again. He buried his seed as deep as he could and paused from moving as he emptied his balls deep inside. I could feel the jettison of cum shooting deep into my cervix.

After 30 seconds he slowly slid his dick out of me.

Andreas then had me roll over onto my back, and he brought his dick to my mouth. I licked and sucked him clean until he was completely deflated. He rubbed my tits and sucked on my nipples. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, before getting dressed.

Andreas thanked me, and I thanked him. We kissed passionately as we did before and he left the room.

In the living room, Andreas told David before he left, "that if Alyssa is not pregnant he will gladly come back to try again."

Dave agreed. Andreas left us, as he walked out the backdoor. We heard his vehicle door shut.

Afterwards, David came into our bedroom to see me with my legs bent upwards as I was still on my backside, and still trying to get my soul back from the 45 minute sex session. Before I could say a word David was examining my cunt as I could slowly feel Andreas's thick cum slowly dripping from my folds. He proceeded to strip off his clothes, exposing his rock hard penis.

He continued to play with my cum soaked pussy before he enthusiastically and without warning dove into my leaking vagina with his mouth.

He began sucking and licking every drop that escaped body.

I began rubbing his hair and pulled his head closer, as I immediately began having another climax. I shivered and shook like I was having a fit.

I began breathing hard as I shouted without reservation, "YES...YESSSSS....I am cumming!"

Dave ate the mixture of my juices and Andreas thick, heavy load.

He didn't miss a drop of fluid as he moaned "MMMMMMMM" as his slurping noises were all I could hear.

As this was happening, Andreas was standing at our bedroom doorway. He had a devilish grin. He explained that he forgot his phone and wallet on the dresser. He said that he had knocked on the side door, but no one answered, so he walked in.

David was embarrassed that he was caught eating the cream pie Andreas had made deep in my cervix. David's chin was dripping with the mixture of Andreas's thick load and my vagina juices.

Andreas then jokingly said "Dave, you should leave some cum behind for the pregnancy."

Andreas asked "if we would like to get together again?"

He stated that he has a private, very selective group, he has sex with and we are invited if we are willing. Andreas said the people in this group are affluent people. He gave us his business card and told us to think about it. He left afterwards.

I then asked David "how his cum tasted and if he liked it?"

Dave tried to downplay what he did, but I know David wanted eat my creamy pussy. Dave was still embarrassed but extremely horny. David gave me a kiss, as to try and share what was left in his mouth, but he greedily swallowed it all.

I squatted on Dave's face as he laid on his back. I could feel the huge load starting to run through my cavity and into David's mouth as grinded hard on his face.

I leaned forward and pulled his cock from his boxers. I began sucking him hard. I jerked and sucked his cock for a minute, as David came almost immediately. I tried to get every drop he had, and turned to him and shared his small, salty load with him, as he in turn shared Andreas's cum with me.

It was a fantastic evening and we are going ease back into our exciting, swinging lifestyle.

We are already discussing with Andreas about our group meeting with another couple and Andreas.

As for the planned pregnancy. It didn't happen yet, but we will keep trying!

END OF PART 1 of 3

TCtwomile
TCtwomile
43 Followers