Consumed Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife seeks revenge on her cheating husband.
12.8k words
4.5
2.8k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

Chapter One

Claire Hughes pulled up to her house and saw all the cars already there. "Damn," she thought to herself. It was pool night and her husband's friends and colleagues from work would be there, drinking, eating, and playing pool in the game room. She was used to it, but today was anything but a normal day. Her entire day had been chaotic at work and now she was running very, very late.

First, there was that bizarre fortune cookie at lunch that really upset her, and she didn't know why. Then, in the afternoon, a client had taken her well past the scheduled end-of-the-day meeting with something that could have been easily fixed in an email. Her job as a software engineer and Program Director for the company was much more than coding and programming. It was all about crisis management and trouble shooting. And she was good, exceptionally good, now one of the best in cyber security and software development for her company. On top of all of that, her husband was leaving tomorrow for a three-month working trip abroad. But today she was late, and she really hated that.

And it was the silliest thing that started her day off wrong. It was a Chinese fortune cookie that had upset her. Finishing lunch at her favorite Oriental restaurant, she was listening to a coworker talk about some new guy she met at a local club. Listening intently to her friend, Diane, Claire opened her fortune cookie as she always did before she left.

"You will be consumed in The Year of the Dragon," the fortune cookie read. She stared blankly at the small strip of paper and tuned out Diane's retelling of last night's wild sex with a new lover.

"What does it mean?" she thought. "Am I in trouble?"

One the way out, Claire stopped and asked the elderly Chinese woman who had worked there for years, what it meant.

"Am I in danger?" she asked. "Is this some kind of threat?"

The old woman glanced at the paper and then at Claire. She smiled serenely.

"No. No. This good luck. Good luck. You get many new people. They like you, lots. You like them," the old woman said, smiling and nodding.

Claire crumpled up the fortune in her hand, hurried out the door and returned to work. At work, a quick inquiry on her computer told her that, yes, this was indeed the beginning of the Year of the Dragon. Now, running late on the way home, she couldn't help but fixate on the ominous message of the fortune cookie.

Consumed, she ruminated. Consumed. It didn't make sense. But why should it, it was a silly fortune cookie. But still, she couldn't let it go. "People will like me. Lots," she mumbled to herself.

The fact that Claire Hughes was a tall, attractive redhead, with long, slim legs and large breasts, certainly made the fortune cookie's prediction a possibility. And she was well aware that she was a bit of an anomaly in the computer tech sector. Blessed with dark green eyes and fashion model looks, Claire Hughes made most of the men and women in the computer technology field a little uncomfortable when she worked with them. But then, for that matter, her beauty was so compelling that it made almost everyone around her uncomfortable. She was "stunning," as her husband told her constantly.

She hadn't always been such a beauty. In her teens, twenties and even into her thirties, she was rather plain, flat chested and wore very thick eyeglasses. But in her mid-thirties with the help of her soon-to-be husband, Brad, she came into her own. She just thought of herself as a late bloomer. So, by now, she was used to the stares and the compliments.

Her husband, Brad, just loved the attention she got with her looks. And she knew that Brad was great for her. He was her perfect match. He was tall at six feet four inches, incredibly handsome, outgoing, and very charming. So, when they first met and then started dating seriously, Claire knew it was truly a match that was made to be. Brad swept her right off her feet. They were perfect together and Clair was so much in love with Brad that she just glowed. Now, five years later, her love for him hadn't faded.

And tonight was just like any other night of Brad being Brad. He hosted some of his work buddies twice a month and it had become a sort of workplace tradition with the Hughes'. Their pool table was quite expensive, a custom-made work of art, and one of Brad's prized trophies. It was a nice luxury that he enjoyed, so hosting the pool parties for the guys from work had also become a pleasure for Claire.

But tonight was a little different. Brad was leaving for Ireland tomorrow on an extended work trip. And he would be there for possibly three months, maybe more if he hit snags, he said. So, it was small wonder that Claire was distracted this evening. Brad's pool party was just a bit inconvenient on the night before he left for a long trip abroad.

And the problem wasn't the guys. They were a good group of guys, and Claire knew them all, great for fun and a laugh. From the car she had called ahead, ordered pizza and wings for the group, and was now trying to get caught up. "Damn," she thought, as she hustled out of the car and into the house. The problem was she hated not being in better control when things were a little chaotic. It was one of her weaknesses, she always said. She was in her comfort zone when she was in control.

She hurried into the house and straight to the game room.

"CLAIRE!!!" the guys yelled, as she whipped around the corner and into the game room.

"Hi guys," she called back, as she usually did to the group there for the game.

"Hi honey," Brad said, as he came up to her and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Thanks for ordering the food already."

"Just let me get changed and I'll jump in the game," she said in a loud voice to the crowd at the pool table. "And I got next. Cost ya twenty bucks to play," she shouted over the roar of laughing men. It was not unusual for her to join in the pool game with the guys. And she could certainly hold her own with a cue in her hand, so the twenty-dollar bet wasn't an idle boast.

"Ok Clair. Bring it!" one of the guys shouted back. "I got your twenty, right here!" and the laughter and the game continued.

"Oh, honey, can you grab some hand towels for the lavatory? I think we're out," Brad said, as he disappeared back into the clamor of the raucous group.

"Sure," she said and moved down the hall to the linen closet. She grabbed an armful of hand towels and headed back to the game room, moving hurriedly to the lavatory off the large playroom. She quickly turned the corner and pushed through the partially open bathroom door.

"OHHH!" she said, startled and surprised to find a man standing at the toilet. "I'm so sorry," she said stunned. "I didn't know anyone was in ...," and she started to back out.

"That's ok, my fault. I should've closed the door," the man responded. He was a stranger to the game, a new face. He was a tall, slender, black man, and a man most women would call extremely handsome. But Claire wasn't noticing any of that. Her bright green eyes were wide and locked onto the man's exposed penis, as he stood by the toilet and slowly turned facing her. She was frozen, unable to move. He paused and then took three steps toward her, now just inches away from her, his enormous cock dangling out of the front of his trousers.

"Ummm, hello. I'm guessing you're Claire and I'm betting you've never seen a black penis before," he said with a slight smile.

Claire was truly shocked and stared, open-mouthed, at the man's huge organ. She certainly had never seen a dick of any color that large before. An urge, a wild impulse, overtook her, and she wanted to reach out and touch the monster dangling just in front of her. She wasn't even really sure it was real. Was it a prank her husband put the man up to, putting a big rubber phallus in his trousers as a joke? That had to be it, she thought. She'd show him. And for some unknown reason, she slowly reached out and pressed her hand against the man's enormous member.

"Umm, uh... no, I..." she mumbled. "Oh," she said, startled that the penis was in fact real, and she quickly pulled her hand back. "Sorry, I..."

"No problem. You can touch it, rub it, or even suck it any time you want. Consider it yours," the man said with a grin.

"I... I..." Claire said, stunned.

"Sorry, just teasing. The guys all said you had a great sense of humor," he said.

He stood there for several seconds and then, slowly, the black man lifted his massive cock and slipped it back inside his pants. An awkward silence hung over the pair. Then, a slight smile emerged from the man, and he reached out and took one of the hand towels from the top of the pile she was holding. Smoothly, he turned back toward the sink.

"I'm Devon Carlson, the VP from the Dallas corporate headquarters. And Brad's new boss, sorta," he said, as he washed his hands.

"And you're Claire, just the way the guys described you... breathtaking and drop-dead gorgeous. The guys didn't exaggerate. A pleasure to meet you," he said, wiping his dripping hands on the small towel.

Still in shock, Claire muttered, "Nice to meet you," as Devon Carlson walked past her and out of the bathroom.

She took the rest of the towels over to the sink, put them on the counter and let out a long exhale as she leaned against the counter. "My God," she muttered to herself.

Later that night, as she sat alone at the kitchen table, she took a sip of the bourbon she had poured herself and shook her head. Her hands were shaking, but she wasn't sure if it was from rage or shock. Could that have really happened? The nerve of that man. Did a man really have a penis that big? It's like he wanted me to touch it. How dare he? Should I tell Brad? Did Devon Carlson tell Brad? Thoughts raced through her mind as she took another sip of bourbon.

She couldn't shake the image of the man's massive organ seared into her mind. And she couldn't tell Brad. Wouldn't dare. That would just start up that old long-running argument between them that had laid dormant for the better part of the last three years.

Telling Brad would likely ignite their constant battle about "sex" that began soon after they were married. Things were great when she and Brad first met and started dating. Brad was everything she wanted in a husband. He had movie star looks with sandy blonde hair and a flashing, big smile. Handsome, charming, he had women falling over him, that was Brad. He was well-educated, with a successful career as facility director for an international company that led the world in manufacturing well and pump equipment. He traveled all over the world for the company, inspecting sites and overseeing new facility development and installations. But above all, Brad was a charmer, a real ladies' man.

Brad had it all. Beautiful home, the big swimming pool, the nice cars, the works. And he always looked like a million. He wore the most expensive men's suits money could buy. And he was IT to Claire. He was everything she could want. Brad was perfect. Except for the baggage.

The baggage was his past. And he had trouble letting that go. Claire had heard it all when they first started dating, and Brad had been very honest about it, and she said she could handle it. All about Brad's wild sexual past with his first wife. Brad and his first wife were into the lifestyle - swingers for sixteen years. That marriage ended and then his second marriage lasted less than three months, and was quite ugly, as he described it. And now his third was Claire.

While they were dating, he told her of his first marriage, the wild sex life and all the fun he had. He hoped she would consider a fun-loving, open sexual marriage and she explained her reluctance. It made her uncomfortable, out of a position of control. Not uncontrollable of herself, she explained, but of the situation, of other couples. Brad seemed to understand, at least he said he did.

And she had to admit, at times, in the beginning, it was quite the struggle, getting him to really understand that a wild, adventurous sexual lifestyle was not ever going to be for her. Her own first marriage lasted only two years and ended terribly. Then in her twenties, her first husband had betrayed her, lied to her, cheated on her, and crushed her heart. Now, she didn't want them to do anything stupid to jeopardize their dream marriage. So, any kind of sexual adventure just wasn't for her, she reassured Brad. But after only six months into their marriage, Brad began to push and continued pushing, hard. He was pressing hard to get her to "loosen up," as he called it. "Let's just try something with another couple," he said, "...get some real excitement going."

Years ago, in her early twenties, she hadn't received any notice from men at all. She was just another tech geek, she told herself and was happy with that. As an only child, Claire turned to computers and was clearly a prodigy in the newly emerging field of computer science. Then her parents passed away and she pulled inside herself and threw herself into her work and her career. When she met her first husband, she thought everything would work out wonderfully. She was so very wrong.

And she thought that perhaps her plainness may have had something to do with her first husband's cheating, his affairs, the heartbreak, and the failure of the marriage. At least that's what he said. But after her first marriage ended so horribly, and with a little encouragement, she truly blossomed. And mostly because of Brad. She soon moved in with him and everything was wonderful.

Brad was great. He encouraged her to discover herself and how to trust again. And he spared no expense on her. He paid for her corrective eye surgery and the thick glasses she had always worn were gone. Then, Brad offered to pay for her breast augmentation, the boob job she had secretly always thought about but never dared really consider. Her small A cup breasts just added to her poor self-image as that tall, skinny, geeky, tech girl, she thought. So, she soon said yes to his offer to pay for her breast surgery. She would have been happy with modest C cup implants, but Brad was so persuasive, she finally agreed to something larger. She hadn't even really wanted large breasts, but with the insistence, excitement and urging of her new fiancé, Brad, she gave in. She did say no to his offer for her to get collagen injections in her lips. She thought that a bit much when Brad suggested it.

So, after six months of dating, she had given in to his generous offer to get the breast enlargement procedure. Then, nearing thirty-four years old, she decided it was something she was definitely going to do. And did she ever, Brad said. Large D cups, 550 cc breast implants, created an amazing figure on the tall, statuesque redhead. Slightly over 6 feet one inch tall, her new figure gave her curves and created a whole new her, a whole new life. Yep, a beautiful late bloomer, she told herself.

They were soon married, and Claire was in heaven. And as Claire bloomed, so did her career with her company. She moved quickly up the corporate organization chart and soon was running an entire Division of the Implementation Technology and Security Department. She had found her dream mate, a partner she could trust, who would never lie to her, never betray her and now she had her dream job. And the first six months of marriage were a dream. Then things began to change.

Brad was good in bed, she thought, great in fact. She didn't have that much experience with other men to compare him to, just her first husband. But Brad could last forever. His penis was nice sized, bigger than most she imagined. But his sexual stamina and staying power was unbelievable. When they first started having sex, she got worried because Brad didn't climax after forty minutes or so. He went on forever. She was always thoroughly worn out each time they made love. But soon his hints started coming. They would be in the middle of having hot sex and the whispers in her ear began to flow. "Wouldn't you like some other guys' hands rubbing your ass?" "Imagine him sucking your big tits."

Soon, the pressure became constant. So, for much of the first two years of their marriage, Brad bombarded her with suggestions to meet and then maybe have sex with other couples he had already contacted. He would show her pictures of gorgeous couples who wanted to meet them. Yes, he said, he had sent couples some photos of the two of them. Claire was shocked and astounded at this, but Brad said it was nothing, that everyone did it. Soon, every time they had sex it always led to his urgings and suggestions that she would love the swinging lifestyle and they should try it. And that would lead to more arguments. It got so bad that she even realized she was probably avoiding having sex with Brad because of it. It always triggered the same old fight.

"C'mon, you'll love it. It will bring a whole new feel to the marriage."

"No," she told him, time and time again. But Brad wasn't to be deterred.

It was during those first two years that he showered Claire with new clothes to wear. Sexy, risqué, revealing, and outrageous dresses were bought for her. Downright slutty clothes, she thought. She could never wear them in public. Lingerie, stockings, any sexy dress or outfit a person could imagine, Brad got for her. Boxes and boxes of high heels and boots filled her closet. He was trying to help her wardrobe, he said, as he reminded her to "loosen up" and just try something with another couple. Now, an entire side of her walk-in closet was filled with outrageous, revealing dresses, leather outfits, latex pants and drawers of corsets, bras, and panties that she would never be caught dead wearing. So, they hung there in the closet, tags still on. She didn't want to start the huge argument that would ensue by suddenly dumping all of that stuff into large trash bags and tossing it out. So, it just stayed in the closet, untouched and ignored.

Then suddenly after two years of marriage, the pushing seemed to stop. The frequency of their sex had fallen off, but so had the constant pressure to engage in swinging with other couples. No more requests from Brad to look at pictures of couples he wanted them to hook up with. No more sexy dresses brought home for her to wear. No more constant harangues about what she was missing out on. It just suddenly stopped. And their sex life then gradually slowed over the next three years. Sex became a very small piece of their happy marriage and Claire was comfortable with that. Her career was important now, she told herself.

Now, tonight, sitting at the kitchen table, Claire Hughes took another large swallow of bourbon and trembled. She had not been able to stop thinking about what had just happened, and the giant cock she saw earlier tonight. And then to reach out and touch the man's dick. Her husband's boss, no less. What in the world had she done?

Chapter 2

The next evening, Brad Hughes sat at the airport waiting for his plane to board. But more importantly, he was waiting for someone. Someone special. He had told Didi to be subtle, inconspicuous. They had a late flight out that night to London, but there might be someone at the airport who he knew, who recognized him. And he couldn't have that. But Didi Lamont was a woman of her own mind. So, when she showed up at the airport in tight, shiny black stretch pants, and a pink leather bustier, Brad gave out a gasp. "My God!" he thought, "her tits are completely falling out of that top!" The tight leather bustier did indeed put everything the attractive blonde had, up and out, leaving little to the imagination.

Brad was appalled and she strutted down the airport walkway to the gate. With come-fuck-me five-inch heels and a white leather jacket, she might as well have worn a neon sign calling attention to herself and to them, he thought. So much of her large breasts were hanging out of the leather bustier, Brad was actually afraid that airport security would not let them on the plane.