A Fortunate Blizzard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old wounds can open so easily. Memories flooded back of me standing before Nicole at lunchtime back at our high school's cafeteria. My awkward stammering request for Nicole to go with me for the homecoming dance. Her cruel smile. The mockery of the other girls at her table. "Okay, fine, that wasn't exactly the highlight of my first year," I snapped.

Nicole nodded sadly, "See? Stuck up, bitch."

Perhaps I was still buzzed from the wine and the schnapps. Maybe I was irritated with myself for stopping to try to comfort Nicole when I could be upstairs with either Zoey or Kelsea. Or - and much more likely - I didn't want to hear any more of Nicole's bullshit. Irritated, I jumped up the from the couch, spun around to face her, and spread my arms wide in exasperation. "Are you done with this little pity party of yours? Look, Nicole, I'm genuinely sorry your parents are headed towards a divorce. I'm sorry you're missing our old school. And I'm sorry you crashed and couldn't go to Jimmy's party. But I'm not going to sit here and listen to you cut yourself up about how you treated me when I was fourteen. That was six years ago. We've all grown up. Let it go."

Nicole gaped at me; her mouth open in near shock. She blinked once, then twice, and finally closed her mouth. With a slow shake of her head, she said, "Well, look at you, Josh Olson. All grown up and being assertive. Back in school, you were so..." She was probably going to say meek or something like that, but she stopped herself and blew out a puff of air. "You know, you're right. No need to keep rehashing the past."

Getting up from the couch, Nicole came to me and then taking me by surprise, wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. She held me close, pressing her whole body against mine. "I think I needed to hear that. Thank you."

With Nicole's head against my chest, I could smell the scent of her hair as it tickled my nose. It was a pleasant smell. Like strawberries and honey. Gradually I brought my arms up to return her embrace. I'm not sure how long we remained like that, holding each other. Eventually, Nicole stirred and pulled her head back so she could directly look at me. A small smile curled her lips. "Keep in mind, I was trying to apologize how I treated you all those years ago." Her smile grew, and she added playfully, "Jackass."

"Alright, I'll take that," I agreed amicably as I let my hurt from years ago melt away. "And apology accepted."

Something changed in Nicole. I couldn't quite place it. A twinkle in her eye, the way she shifted her hips as she pulled out of our mutual embrace. Not letting go of my hand. "Com' on," she said as she led me back to the couch. "Let's sit awhile."

We dropped into the sofa, but it was different from before. Then I had held Nicole in a friendly hug, trying to give some comfort. Now Nicole nearly draped herself over me. Letting her legs lay across mine, causing the hem of her dress to ride up. Reveling her shapely nylon clad thighs. Nicole did nothing to pull her clothing back down. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she laid her head on my shoulder. With her mouth so close to my ear, she only had to whisper, "Tell me something happy. Was your Christmas good?"

"It was," I answered. I went on to tell her about Chet's unexpected proposal to Lisa. I left out the parts on how I thought it was a mistake. Nicole wanted something to cheer herself up. I told her about my relatives who had come in for the big dinner my parent's made. As I spoke, she let out a contented sigh and wiggled closer to me.

With Nicole laying completely curled against me, I couldn't help but noticed her position created a lovely view of her cleavage. She wore no bra, just letting the bodice's fabric hold in the swell of ample bosom.

She noticed my stare and gave a lightly exasperated shake of her head. "You boys, always wanting to look down my tops."

"Sorry," I kidded, "sort of hard not to when you've got the 'girls' so prominently on display."

Nicole leaned closer, bringing her lips right next to my ear. "Well," she said in a silky smooth whisper, "I didn't wear my come-fuck-me dress tonight for no reason."

"Really?" I asked with a pleasantly surprised grin. I let my left hand slowly wander up Nicole's leg. Feeling the thin layer of nylon covering her warm skin.

Her breath tickled my skin. "Really," she confirmed.

I shifted about on the couch and leaned in, putting only an inch or two between our faces. Nicole's gently curly hair weaved around her head, a few stray locks hung down, partially concealing her right eye. I brushed them away. "Well... we could try..." she began, but I interrupted as I went in for a kiss.

Our lips brushed together. A gentle caress of flesh against flesh. Despite my growing elation of being with Nicole, I took it slow, soft kisses as we let our hands start to explore. Gradually our touches and caress began to deepen. Nicole's tongue slid forward, darting in quickly to trace the edge of my mouth. Like she was daring herself to try. But it soon returned and began to tease against my lips. I opened my mouth, and my tongue slipped into her warm mouth.

Putting my arms around Nicole's waist, I helped steady her as she swung a leg around to straddle me. As she turned about, she let her hands wander through my hair. I always liked it when a girl ran her hands through the short stubble on the very back of my head. As Nicole and I kissed, our hands roamed over each other. A little groan made its way out of the back of my throat.

Between our dueling tongues, I felt Nicole's lips twist into a smile at the effect she was having on me. "You like that?" she whispered to me as she ran her hands lower and drew herself even closer to me.

"Sure do."

I switched up the location of my lips and began kissing down her jaw and then lower. By accident, I found a ticklish spot on the nape of Nicole's neck, and I felt her shiver against me as she let out a short burst of giggles.

Deciding to try and take things a little further, I continued up her leg and pulled against the hem of the dress. The edge of her skirt had already ridden a good way up Nicole's thigh, and with my handiwork, it was soon up to her hip. I felt the silky softness of her pantyhose as my hands continued their exploration, moving from her leg, to hip, to squeeze the firm softness of her rear.

"Oh..." Nicole half-whispered, half-moaned into my mouth, "we should have been doing this sooner..."

"We were busy with other things," I whispered back as my earlier erection from Kelsea's touch was rapidly returning.

Nicole pulled back a few inches from me. "Zoey or Kelsea?" she asked with a critical eye studying my reaction.

Thrown off by her question, I stammered, "Um...well..."

Her eyebrows raised up. "Both?"

Nicole had one of those penetrating stares that were hard to break away. The answer-me-right-now look. And she was boring it into me. "Kelsea and possibly Zoey are waiting in my bedroom," I confirmed. "Kinda had a brief make out with Kelsea before the fuse blew out." I felt like hanging my head in shame. I was ruining my chances with Nicole.

Yet my high school crush surprised me again. Nicole took a moment to consider and then shrugged, "They'll get over it. I'm here now, and I'm blowing off some steam from a shitty day. I'm with somebody I really like and who likes me. Is that okay with you?"

"More than okay."

We went back to kissing, and it wasn't long before Nicole began tugging on my clothes. I stopped fondling her pert ass and lifted my arms up, letting her finish removing my t-shirt. She tossed it to the side and scooted back into my arms

I started working on her clothes. Finding the little zipper in the backside of the dress proved difficult. Nicole had to stop her exploration of my body and help me locate it. But soon I was unwrapping my new present. The material of her dress slid down her body, and Nicole's beautiful bare breasts were right in front of me. I had fantasied about her lovely well-rounded double Ds more than a few times, even after high school. But the reality was even better than anything I could dream up. Even without a bra, there was only a little sag to them. Soft and round, they stood out from Nicole's body with small dark oval areola and perfectly shaped nipples.

I must have been staring longer than I meant to, for I could hear a definite pout in her voice. "Josh, while I don't mind the appreciative looks from men at my chest, I don't like to be kept waiting."

"Sorry," I muttered absently as I dragged my eyes away from her tits and back to her face. "They're really quite nice. I'd love to touch them."

Nicole's demure and inviting smile alone conveyed everything I wanted to hear. I moved in and kissed her while my hands went directly for the ample swell of her chest. They were so much better to touch than to gawk at. Her skin was smooth and warm as I stroked her breasts, one for each hand. I started lightly at first, just a gentle caress, but soon she was pressing her boobs into my hands, forcing a snug connection. Happily obliging her, I rubbed and fondled them, paying close attention to her nipples. By now, they were rock hard, extending out from her surrounding areola like thick eraser heads.

I bent my head down, closing in those rosy-colored nubs with the intent of sucking on them. Nicole's breathing was becoming increasing ragged, and it caused her chest to bounce in front of me as I tried to take them in. I managed a brief connection with the edge of my tongue across the stiff swelling of her left breast and received a breath gasp from Nicole as she began to squirm on top of me.

Her reaction to that brief touch fed my self-confidence and blew away any lingering doubts I might have. Letting go of those soft mammaries, I wrapped my arms around her waist and swiftly pulled her body against mine. Closing the distance to my prize of her stiff nipples. She let out a squeal of surprise, which quickly turned into a loud groan of pleasure as I finally got my mouth around her pert left breast.

Our blood was most certainly beginning to boil as Nicole moaned on my lap. I sucked away on her beautiful breast while her hands were working on unbuttoning and pulling off my pants, seeking my already stiff member. I was about to suggest to Nicole that she get off me so we could more easily remove the rest of our clothing when I felt her go rigid in my arms.

Pulling away from my work, I looked up at her with a questioning glance. "Nicole?"

"Zoey," she whispered in response.

I followed Nicole's deer-in-the-headlights gaze and found the said blonde standing in the living room doorway.

"Eh, Nikki, you beat me to him," said Zoey nonchalantly as she began to gracefully slink her way out of her black party dress. She took her time, making sure I got a good view of all of her assets. Soon she was clad in nothing more than her stockings, garter belt, and some very minuscule sized panties. To be truthful, Zoey's underwear was little more than a g-string as I ogled her nearly naked body. Her perfect ballerina legs were on full display, as were her slim b-cup sized breasts.

Nicole blinked, and then shifted on my lap. The expression on her face was hard to read. "I didn't realize we were in a race."

Zoey shook her head while walking over to us. "We're not." She kept her eyes on me. "Poor Kelsea passed out ez your room, Josh. Too much drink, I think. And I got bored waiting."

"Snooze, you lose," stated Nicole without taking her eyes off the blonde, "What are you planning on doing here, Zoey? I'm not going anywhere." She made a show of proving her point by slowly gyrating on my lap, and I tried to hold back a moan as I could feel her grind against my now very stiff erection. The thin fabric of her pantyhose and my boxer briefs doing little to dampen the heat of her very wet sex.

"Eh, I'm not trying to force you out. I'm more than willing to share."

That admission certainly gave Nicole pause as she had no ready reply. And for myself as well. I sat there, with my high school crush straddling me while her beautiful french exchange student friend was intent on joining us. All my previous fantasies of threesomes roared back into my mind, replacing Kelsea with Nicole. All tantalizing ready to become a reality. A fantastic turn of my fortune.

Nicole managed to recover some, and her face shifted towards bemusement. "Really, Zoey? How do you plan on making this work?"

"Like this," smiled the blonde as she bent down to meet my lips with hers.

Zoey's lips were soft and sweet, but her tongue was fast. Faster than even Kelsea's. Rapidly invading my mouth as our kiss soon deepened. But almost as quickly as it started, I felt Zoey pull back. She appraised me with a smile announcing her approval. Then just as quickly, she lowered again and kissed Nicole.

I saw Nicole tense in surprise at Zoey's advance, but I soon felt her body relax as she gave in to the kiss. I watched, just inches away, from the two women locking lips. While Zoey's kiss with me was brief, hers with Nicole stretched out as they both gave in to each other. The blonde let out a little whimper as Nicole traced her tongue over the other's lips. Then Zoey brought her hands up, cupping Nicole's face and bringing her close to start some of her home country's form of kissing.

I sat there while the two women deepened into their make-out session. The dark-haired beauty on my lap was obviously enjoying Zoey's attention. I could feel the warm wetness between her legs become red hot as the seconds ticked by.

I was almost hesitant to do anything that might break the spell between the two. Then my own aching desires hit the fast lane as Nicole's hips began to slowly grind against me. My erection began to throb, and my hands took over as one returned to Nicole's exquisite breasts, while the other sought out Zoey. I touched the warm skin of her bare hip and pulled her to us. She needed no encouragement from me, as she was more than eager to join us on the couch.

My own hips began to match Nicole's gyrations. The contact between us was just two thin layers of fabric from our undergarments. I could feel the contours of labia. A deep groan came from Nicole's throat as I pressed into her.

But abruptly, Nicole was pulling away from both myself and Zoey. She scouted off my lap and wrapped her arms around her exposed chest. In a deep, ragged breath, she gasped out, "Just... stop... a... second..."

"Nikki?" questioned Zoey, "Whatz es wrong? You were enjoying this..."

Still breathing hard, Nicole appeared to be struggling with herself to settle down. "I... It started... to get so... um..."

"Intense," I suggested.

"Yeah," nodded Nicole in a small voice.

Despite having more than a little smug smile at the effect she had on Nicole, Zoey's words were soft and comforting. "You have never kissed a girl?"

A slow shake of Nicole's head returned her answer. She gazed steadily at Zoey and me, seemingly finally able to get a hold of herself. "Can I explain something to the both of you?"

"Certainly," replied Zoey, still keeping her voice steady and calm. For myself, stopping what was for me clearly becoming one of the best nights of my life left me feeling like my engine was running at full speed while I was stuck in neutral. Ready to explode out of my skin.

Heaping some pillows on one side of the sofa, Nicole laid back against them, propping herself up. Zoey took up a spot next to the right of me, pulling up one of the blankets to form a makeshift pillow for herself. Reclining back, she offered me an excellent view of her panties. The tiny triangle of fabric barely covered her crotch. I also noticed with particular interest that what was covering her snatch had a darkened spot of wetness. Between that and the way her taut nipples were standing out on her breasts, I was sure Zoey was just as worked up as I was. I tried to take a steadying breath of my own to calm myself down, but with both near-naked women next to me, I was finding that impossible.

I wondered why Nicole had put a sudden stop to things. Was she getting cold feet? She had been more than ready to move things along with me. And she seemed to have been enjoying Zoey's attention as well.

Seeing that we were waiting, Nicole began by addressing me. "Josh, you remember that gossip about Betsy Smith and me when we were freshmen in high school?"

I had been thinking about that very rumor earlier in the evening when I had first met Nicole. Said tale was beginning to become a bit more substantial after her and Zoey's make-out session. "Well..." I began, uncertain on how to start.

"Oh, come off it," said Nicole with an exasperated roll of her eyes. "Everyone in school talked about it."

"Sorry, just was surprised you'd bring it up. I knew Betsy was utterly mortified by all the rumors."

Nicole made a small shrug. "I was too. But as you said, Josh, it was a long time ago, and it's time to get over it."

"Oh, what ez this story?" asked Zoey with apparent interest. "Sounds juicy."

Zoey was looking to me, evidently curious in hearing my version first. I glanced at Nicole, but she just answered me with a sly smile. It was my turn to shrug. If she didn't mind, then I could tell the version of events I knew.

"Back in our first year of high school, Nicole here had a sleepover with this girl named Betsy Smith. Apparently, Betsy's mother caught the two girls with their nightgowns off and both of them were playing with each other's tits. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal except Betsy's mom was really conservative..."

"Redder than the red state of Alabama," put in Nicole.

"...and made a thing of it with Nicole's parents. Some big fight started..."

"It hardly was a fight," Nicole interrupted. "Just Betsy's mother being an idiot."

"I heard she was going to sue you for molesting her daughter."

A snort came from Nicole. "Never happened."

"So why do you bring et up?" asked Zoey.

Nicole looked down at her rumpled dress, her eyes were distant. "To say it was true. Actually, it was more than me and Betsy just groping each other."

"Oh? Do tell," said Zoey with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"We did pretty much everything. I went down on Betsy and fingered her till she was screaming into her pillow. Then she did the exact same to me. Her mother only caught us after we were getting dressed. If she had found us when we were both buck naked and sucking each other's clits, she would have had a damn heart attack."

Zoey's smile was like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. "Ah, your first lesbian experience. Except for her mother, sounds like you and Betsy had ez wonderful time."

Nicole blushed a bit. "I suppose. With Betsy's mother going to my parents, they found out everything. My dad pretended it never happened, but mom was the one who really got on my case about it. She told me that everyone experiments... she even fessed up and said she messed around with her college roommate. But stuff like that was never to go anywhere. It couldn't. And after Betsy, she was always on me, like I was going to slip up and start sleeping with everyone on my cheer-leading squad."

The exasperated sigh that came from Zoey was big enough to make her slim breasts jiggle ever so slightly. "Eh... I have said et before, and I shall say et again, you Americans... So screwed up! Is this why you stop? Because your mother es repressed, and she forced you to stop exploring your sexuality?"

"Yes, er no," stammered Nicole. "It's not that... Not really. I know what my mother said is stupid and shouldn't matter. But at the same time, I had to live with their rules and expectations for years. So, yeah, I pushed away being with another girl. Focused on a string of disappointing guys. I guess I can't flip it on or off like a light switch."