A Fortunate Blizzard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I am?" purred Zoey. "You started et, don't be mad because you lost."

Nicole managed to right herself a bit and sit up on the couch. "I didn't lose," she sneered with a determined glint in her eyes. I had seen it before, Nicole's competitive nature. She had nearly passed out from back to back climaxes, but she wasn't easily giving up.

"Well, Josh es fuckin... ohhhh... me..." pointed out Zoey as she tried to maintain her claim to be dominating our sexy romp in the living room. But a strong shudder went through Zoey, and she had cut her off as I made my own assertion on winning our peculiar erotic competition. I thrust into her while sliding my hands up her silky smooth body for another tweaking of her stiff nipples. I, frankly, didn't care who won as this, my first threesome, had already skyrocketed to be the best night of my young life.

"You may have him now," countered Nicole leaning into the panting blonde woman's face. "But I don't think that's going to last much longer." She gently stroked Zoey's left cheek and kissed the other. "You're about ready to pop."

Sweat began to trickle down my back as I kept up pumping back and forth into Zoey's pulsing pussy. It was an absolutely beautiful fuck, Zoey on her hands on knees, her perfectly shaped ass rising and falling as I took her from behind. And Nicole, splendidly naked and flushed from her earlier orgasms, was now cupping Zoey's face with her hands to guide the blonde's mouth to the large swell of her bosom. Zoey was quick to begin sucking away at the presented breasts and taught nipple.

I could feel a building pressure in my balls. The sheer sexiness of this fantastic fornication with these two beauties was bringing me to my own peak. But it was Zoey who reached hers first. It started slowly, the periodic spastic quivers running through the blonde began to increase in both tempo and intensity. Deepening muffled moans coming from Zoey's mouth in-between her licking away on Nicole's boobs. Then the muscles in her thighs began to tremble. Abruptly Zoey lost the ability to hold herself up, and she collapsed into Nicole. The buxom brunet appeared ready for this to happen. She was more than happy to pull Zoey into an embrace. And then flopping again on to her back while bringing Zoey and I forward. All the while, I continued to slide in and out her tight throbbing wetness.

Sandwiched between Nicole and me, Zoey let out a long shrill squeal as her orgasm fully engulfed her. I put out a hand on the backside of the sofa to steady myself and keep from putting too much weight on Zoey or Nicole. For Zoey, it seemed hardly necessary as the french blonde was nearly out of her mind in rapturous joy. She shook and bucked and moaned as I slowed down sliding into her, trying to keep from being knocked off. As for Nicole, her arms were tightly wrapped around Zoey, holding her close as Zoey rode out her orgasm.

"Keep going," she breathed out. Looking down, I could see Nicole beneath the quivering blonde. I renewed thrusting into Zoey's spasming sex. "Christ...Josh," she added in a half moan, "I can feel it when you push into her. It's like you're taking us both at the same time."

Nicole's admission was nearly enough to get me off. After a few more times of sliding into Zoey's hot, slick sex, she managed coherent enough to make her own request. Bringing her head up from where it laid nestled between Nicole's breasts, she gazed back at me with streaks of her golden hair plastered to her sweaty skin. "Plaire, Josh," she pleaded. "ArrĂȘte pour moi." (Please Josh, ... Stop for me.)

I could have kept going. It would have been easy with that tight wetness wrapped around my member. But I held back at Zoey's plea. She was utterly spent. With an almost painful groan, I pulled out of her. Zoey sagged completely on to Nicole's body, letting her head droop to pillow on Nicole's ample bosom. Then she let out a long sigh of contentment. I dropped down on to my haunches, and carefully crawled forward to rest against the sweaty heap of naked female flesh.

For a while, there was nothing but the sound of the three of us panting. After my heart stopped racing, I turned to my couch companions to see their state. With arms and legs intertwined together, they were sharing a soft kiss. Nicole noticed me staring, and a wicked smile grew on her lips when she pulled back from Zoey.

She said, "My turn."