A Fortunate Blizzard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey's head shook slowly back and forth. "I suppose I understand. Nicole, I won't do anything zhat make you uncomfortable..."

Nicole interjected with a forceful - "No!" She paused as if she was surprised at how empathically she had protested and then spoke in a near whisper. "I want to... just can we go slow? I'm trying to get past all my parent's stupid hang-ups."

Watching Nicole and Zoey, both reclining on my family's old sofa, only barely clothed, and discussing Nicole's sexuality had put me into a near frenzy. A small but ever-growing voice in the back of my head wanted to tell the two of them to shut up so we could get back to our previous activities. Another part didn't want me to do anything, that if I even moved, I would somehow destroy this moment. I just sat there, frozen. And between the two of them, the combined effect was causing me a throbbing erection. Painfully still contained in my underwear in my own half undressed state. As such, when Zoey unexpected laid a hand on the fabric of my boxers, not even touching my erect flesh, I nearly bounced off the sofa.

"Poor, Josh," laughed Nicole as I struggled to remain sitting at Zoey's touch. "This is a bit much for you, isn't it?"

"Hmm," mused Zoey as she studied me with a critical eye. "I've been teazing him all night. Not so nice of me."

Somehow I found my voice. "You said you'd make it up."

Zoey bent towards me; I could feel her breath on my right cheek. "I did." She looked to Nicole and said with a sweet smile, "Nikky, how about a little activité de groupe? Somezing were we can go slowly?"

From her side of the couch, Nicole unfolded herself, letting go of her dress and putting her chest on full display. "What did you have in mind?"

"Ze take turns," explained Zoey as she began to work my underwear, along with my pants down. She was quite good at it, having my remaining clothing down to my knees in seconds.

With nothing holding it back, my dick sprung forward, finally free. I was decently sized, both length and girth. Heather had told me I was a "just right" guy. Not too big or too small for her comfort to routinely get herself off when we fucked. But tonight, I felt I was ballooned out to my maximum. The skin of my shaft stretched absolutely tight as my cock-head swelled and twitched to the thundering pulse of my heart. And I was as hard as I ever been.

Nicole, appearing to welcome the sight of 'little me,' replied to Zoey with a smile of her own, "You mean like this?" Then without waiting for a response, she bent downward, her lips parting to plant a kiss on the tip of my cock-head. A groan escaped the back of my throat, and Nicole opened her mouth wide. My moan turned to a near scream as I felt her hot mouth engulf me, and her tongue began to swirl around the bulbous tip of my cock. She kept her assault on me going for half a minute and then release me just as my eyes began to cross.

"Exactly," confirmed Zoey as she, in turn, bent down and took me into her mouth. Like Nicole, she swallowed the top of my cock and began to work away with her tongue. But Zoey was much more strategic with her licks. The tip of her tongue probing along the edge of my cock-head. The slow friction of its spongy softness across my most sensitive area made my whole body tremble.

They alternated back and forth with me. Slowly getting more and more of me into their mouths. Nicole was the first to take in my entire shaft. The suction she created and the pulse of pleasure that raced through me brought tears to my eyes. Soon Nicole and Zoey were working together. Alternating back and forth, one sucked on my cock-head while the other ran their tongue up and down my shaft. As they would switch positions, they would share a brief kiss with each other.

I tried to hold on, I really did. Draw out the experience as long as possible. I ran my hands through their hair, moaning out appreciation, all the while trying to hold myself off. But it was impossible. After everything tonight, weeks without being with Heather, I was too wound up. With these two beauties sucking me off, I lasted only a few minutes before I exploded.

I managed to get out a strangled, "I'm cummin..." before I went off. Zoey had me in her mouth, she was just beginning to pull up as I began to pump out cum. She managed to swallow down some before pulling her head up and letting out a cough as I continued to blow my load. Nicole was quick to replace Zoey with her own mouth and went to work cleaning up the rest. Then she brought her tongue around my glans and wriggled it again to the top as if to draw out more of my cum.

Finally, I had to beg Nicole to stop. "Okay, okay," I groaned as she continued to suck my now rapidly deflating dick.

Nicole relented and released me with a sloppy slurp. Still kneeling beside me, she rose to wrap her arms around me and give me a solid kiss. I could taste the salty tang of cum on her mouth. "You taste good," she whispered softly as we broke apart.

"You do," agreed Zoey as she slipped up against me and repeated Nicole's kiss with me. She lingered longer, letting our lips lazily caress each other. I managed to get some coordination back to my arms and brought them up to pull Zoey to me. Her skin was soft and smooth as I moved across her backside and then down to her bottom. Her butt was perfectly shaped as I squeezed her firm ass cheeks together. A soft sigh came from the blonde as I continued my exploration, and she slipped her warm body up to mine. The swell of her breasts, along with pencil eraser-sized stiff nipples pressed against my chest as we continued to kiss

On my left, I heard the soft rustling of Nicole removing the rest of her dress. Zoey and I parted just as Nicole was starting to pull off her black laced pantyhose. She stretched and adjusted herself on the sofa's cushion as she rolled the lacy garments down one shapely leg and then the other. Their removal left Nicole fully nude as I got a truly breathtaking look at the girl I'd had a crush on for years. The gentle swell of her hips to the narrow strip of dark-colored tight curls just above her now exposed sex. Her outer labia lips were already slick with her desires.

Pivoting around, Nicole also moved up to me, mirroring Zoey's position on my right. I welcomed the returning pressure of her soft tits against my body. The silky-smooth sensation of the two women pressing into me was genuinely intoxicating. Despite cumming just about as hard as I had ever, I could feel a renewed stirring.

We kissed back and forth - me to Zoey, Nicole to me, then returning to Nicole and Zoey. The blonde and brunet sharing long, drawn-out kisses as they locked lips. Their hands grew busy as Zoey started stroking Nicole's breasts. She appeared to have an expert ability to stimulate Nicole's libido as the blonde's fingers ever so slightly grazed the brunet's nipples in slow circles around tips. Soon they were stiff and swollen, and Nicole was groaning in frustration as she tried to force a closer connection with Zoey's teasing hand. She attempted to catch Zoey and force the connection, but the French woman was faster, nimbly outmaneuvered Nicole's grasp.

Breaking their kiss, Nicole whimpered out, "Please stop teasing me."

"But you wished to go slow," whispered back Zoey as her thumb made a slow circle around Nicole's left breast's areola. She suddenly stopped, and her thumb and forefinger snapped together, pinching the already stiff nipple. Nicole let out a breathy moan at the tighter contact.

They returned to kissing, with me still in the middle, somewhat ignored. But I didn't mind. Watching Nicole and Zoey make out, feeling their warm bodies move and shift while pressed against me, as they got more and more worked up was beyond thrilling. Already I was beginning to grow hard again.

After a few minutes of this, Nicole evidently decided she was ready to speed things up, for her arm shot out, swiftly driving right between Zoey's legs. The thin strip of fabric that laughably made up Zoey's panties was briskly brushed aside as Nicole's fingers slid into the blonde's wet sex.

"Mmmpphh," moaned out Zoey. "No... need eh... mmm... rush," she grunted as Nicole's hand began to rapidly slide back and forth. "Ze have all night..."

Nicole slowed her motions and pulled back, causing Zoey to let out another moan. Turning to me, Nicole gave me a kiss on the lips. Tender and sweet. Softly she asked, "Josh, do you mind if it's just Zoey and me for a bit? I want to be..."

I interrupted her with another kiss. "It's okay," I whispered back. "I understand." I began to untangle myself from the two women, giving them space on the couch. With my jeans still around my ankles, I kicked them off to make it easier to move. On her hands and knees, Zoey carefully crawled over me, switched places to be with Nicole. As she went, she gave me a kiss as well, a deep feverish one with her nipping at my lip.

"Don't go far," Zoey said as we broke apart. She emphasized her request by running her hand over my half-hard erection.

"Of course," I readily agreed. Before I got up, I ran my hand down the blonde's backside and then on to her perfectly shaped ass. Admiring the magnificent beauty. I took a moment to let my fingers slide between Zoey's exposed pussy lips. Feeling her heat.

A stifled gasp came from Zoey at my touch just as Nicole's arms encircling the blonde's body and drew her close. The two renewed their lip lock as their hands sought each other's sensitive areas. I pulled back and got up from the couch to let them have their space. I sat down on the carpeted floor to watch them, and soon they were groping and caressing each other with increasingly frantic effort.

"Oh... Nikki," panted Zoey as she finally came up for air. "Let me taste you..."

"Yes," hissed Nicole in agreement as she pulled Zoey down to kiss her again.

Something about watching two women move into a sixty-nine was simply beautiful to me. I had seen my share of porn. Yet watching Zoey slide her nearly naked body over Nicole's was better than anything I had viewed on a computer screen. The blonde took her time, moving her way down Nicole's body. Laying kisses on soft, supple skin. As she passed Nicole's navel, Zoey slowed, even more, taking long, sensual caresses with her tongue as she headed for brunet's waiting sex. By the time Zoey finally reached her destination, Nicole was continually panting and moaning, desperate for the other woman's touch.

"Mmm... yes..." purred Nicole as Zoey's head began to rise slowly up and down between her legs. She had obviously gotten over her earlier discomfort around Zoey and was eager for more. Angling about on the cushions, Nicole maneuvered herself to put her head right below Zoey's g-string panties. She stripped off the tiny garment and then began to work away on Zoey's now very wet sex.

It wasn't long before both women were moaning out loud and shaking as they used both their fingers and mouths on each other. Rapidly driving their arousal towards release. Zoey was the first to go under Nicole's frenzied fingering. Nicole had wrapped one arm around Zoey's lovely behind. She held her fast as she had relentlessly thrust a finger in and out of her pussy. All the while tonging away on Zoey's clit.

"Ohh! Ohh!" cried the blonde as she began to spasm through her orgasm. Nicole pressed on, licking and toying with the dripping pussy above her, even as Zoey's climax reached its peak. Soon her moans turned to pleas as Nicole continued to relentlessly finger-fucked her friend.

"Arrêter...ahh...plaire...j'en ai eu assez," gasped Zoey in her native tongue. (Stop... Ahh... Please... I've had enough)

Slowing, but not stopping her efforts, Nicole's amused voice came from beneath Zoey. "Too much for you, Frenchie?"

Although I couldn't see Nicole's face with Zoey's still shuddering legs in the way, I could tell she had a triumphant smile on her face. She had enjoyed making the french blonde bombshell lose control.

"Bah," grunted Zoey as she rose up, still straddling Nicole's head. With the g-string gone, I could see there was not a hint of pubic hair above her fully exposed pussy lips. Absolutely gorgeous. My own arousal was rapidly rebuilding.

"So fast. So forceful," complained Zoey as she switched back to English. "You don'z understand. Need to draw et out."

Nicole took the opportunity to run her tongue along the exposed part of Zoey's sex, sending another shudder through the blonde. Unhurriedly, she scooted backward, slowly extracting herself from underneath Zoey. She rose up on her knees and turned about to face her accuser. I got a full view of her very nude body. Like Zoey's, Nicole's pussy lips were engorged and soaking with desires. Spectacularly beautiful.

"Well, then," said Nicole with a devious grin she shared with both of us. She laid back upon the pillows on the couch and spread her legs, inviting Zoey forward and added, "show me."

Zoey wasted no time crawling forward to meet Nicole's very ready pussy. Nicole's groin disappeared as Zoey's golden hair covered my view. I could see her blonde head slowly move back and forth, but it was hard to tell what exactly she was doing. But it wasn't hard to hear the effect on Nicole, for soon the brunet was steadily moaning from Zoey's efforts.

And me. Watching the two women make love had gotten me more than ready to get back into the action. I was fully erect and could feel my heart pounding in my chest. With Zoey on her knees, leaning forward into Nicole's body, her pert little butt was on display and would make for easy access if I was at the other end of the couch.

Getting up from my position on the floor, I decided it was time for me to join in. Through half-closed eyes, nearly lost in pleasure, Nicole saw me approach, and a smile formed on her lips and the smallest of nods. Her way of saying she was also ready for me to join in. Then her smile was broken a moment later when another groan worked its way out of her throat from Zoey's handiwork.

Sitting down on my family's old sofa, I ran a hand over Zoey's silky-smooth bare bottom. Her slender legs flowed seamlessly into her perfectly shaped ass. She didn't seem surprised at my touch and continued to work away on Nicole.

As I continued to stroke her bare flesh, a flourish of giggles came from her between Nicole's legs. "Et ticklez!" Zoey managed to gasp out as I fondled her body. My hand reached lower, past her ass and on to her sex. I cupped the oh so warm flesh I found there. My index finger readily parted her labia lips and found the interior of her pussy absolutely soaking with her desires.

"Ohhh... Mmmm..." Moaned Zoey as I removed my finger and replaced it with my now throbbing erection. Pushing past those wet pussy lips as heavenly as I slid into her. The contours of her vagina were like a velvety sleeve around my shaft. But pulsing with a hot slickness that my first thrust into Zoey was almost indescribable. She shifted her weight, allowing me to help spread her legs with my hands. As she wiggled her hips, I penetrated deeper into her waiting snatch. She was very wet but also very tight.

I continued to press into her until my hips came to rest against those delightful ass cheeks of hers. She still squirmed back and forth, rubbing that flawless behind against my groin as I felt myself go weak in the knees over the blissful feel of her sex. I let my free hand run up her body, exploring the soft swell of her breasts and very stiff nipples.

"Uhhh... More," grunted Zoey in a breathy whisper as she broke contact with Nicole and raised her head up enough so she could shoot me a pleading glance over her shoulder. She tried to force me deeper into herself. Wiggling her hips around and managed to drive me a little further into her pussy. My angle of penetration wasn't the best, but the sheer thrill of thrusting into Zoey while she ate out Nicole kept me from changing my position. I wanted to see Zoey's efforts on Nicole.

And from my view behind Zoey didn't disappoint. Nicole grabbed on to Zoey's head and brought her back to her needy body. Sweat clung to her as Nicole's big boobs rose and fell as she panted out. "Don't stop... Please!"

Zoey happily complied, diving back into the brunette's waiting muff. A deep moan of contentment worked its way out of her mouth at the renewed contact. Nicole's eyes were screwed tight as her hands clutched on the sofa's cushions. She spread her legs further apart, allowing Zoey greater access to her body. I couldn't see much of what Zoey was doing to Nicole, with her blonde head bobbed up and down in slow rhythmic motions. She was apparently thrusting her tongue in and out of Nicole's pussy.

Soon the steady sound of slurping came from Zoey as she picked up her pace. Then Nicole suddenly let go of the cushion and returned to Zoey's bouncing head. Her hands clenched on to the blonde hair as she let out a loud scream - "Uhhh... GOD! Zoe... Your... Tongue!"

After her shriek, Nicole's words became incoherent moans as she succumbed to her climax. Her whole body shook, with her large breasts bouncing about as she continued her orgasm. Even though Nicole's thrashing, Zoey remained latched on to Nicole's sex, never stopping with her probing tongue.

Nicole's trembling body started to slow. Zoey's head gradually rose from Nicole's quivering sex. With legs spread wide, I could see the deep pink of Nicole's pussy lips and into her soaking wet hole. Zoey's face was partially coated in that slick wetness. It was then I caught a glint of a mischievous smile on the blonde's wet lips. Zoey was far from done.

Two fingers rapidly replaced Zoey's tongue and slid into Nicole's dripping pussy. Back and forth with rising speed. Nicole managed to grunt out, "No... I... can't..." before she was once again gasping and groaning from Zoey's onslaught.

All this time, I had been sliding in and out of Zoey's sex at a languid pace. The French woman's pussy was hot and wet, and it made my work easy as I enjoyed watching Zoey first eat out Nicole and then fingerbang her. But my speed was proving inadequate for Zoey. Even as she was increasing her tempo with her one hand, she managed to lift herself up with the other. She shifted one stocking clad leg forward so I would drive deeper into her body.

I took the hint and spread my knees apart on the sofa's soft cushions so I could better penetrate her from behind. I took hold of her waist to steady myself as I quickened my pace. With my improved angle, I was soon thrusting my entire length deep into Zoey's pussy.

I was rewarded with a high pitched moan of - "Yes! Yes!" from Zoey that was nearly drowned out by renewed screaming from Nicole as a second orgasm burst from her sweat-soaked body. Zoey now had three fingers ramming in and out. Nicole was little more than the blonde's plaything as she continued to cum.

"No... more..." finally hissed Nicole through clenched teeth.

"Surrender...?" questioned Zoey with a raised blonde eyebrow as she moved her hand in and out of Nicole's utterly soaked pussy. She was playing it up as the dominant one, in control of the situation. It didn't entirely work as her commanding question broke off in a gasp as I pressed into her. I was picking up my pace even as Zoey was slowing with Nicole. Now each time I plunged into the blonde's tight vagina; I could feel a quiver run through her. She was rising to her own climax.

I slid my hands from Zoey's waist to her front, squeezing the soft mounds of her breasts. Tweaking and teasing taught nipples. I was rewarded with a deeper moan from Zoey and a stronger shiver running through her body.

"Who should be surrendering?" I teased as another gasp came from my partner.

From down the couch, Nicole panted, "Don't... let... up... Josh. She's evil..." Despite her claim of Zoey's monstrous nature, Nicole had a blissfully satisfied smile on face as she ran her hands through the blonde's long tresses.