All Comments on 'A Fortunate Encounter'

by PenguinEmperor

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
rmdennysrmdennysabout 7 years ago
bravo!

i found the story to be well written and had that quality of holding the reader's interest. i hope to find more by the same author!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 7 years ago
That was great!

Very, very sexy and I had a lot of fun reading it. I'd love to meet a girl like Abby and have her take my anal cherry. Very good job and I hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope you continue this story

I hope that you continue the story of Simon and Abby.

godofnadagodofnadaabout 7 years ago
Fabulous

Whooo. What a hot story. Thank you for writing this!

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 7 years ago
Great work

I agree with Whiskey, meeting a girl like Abby would be a beyond words. To bad the world doesn't have more girls like her in it. This was a great story. Abby would be a great character to share some of her escapades. Simon seemed a little disposable, but I could really see a good series here with Abby's life. Hope to see more of her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful first time tale!

More, please! Abby is a dream come true and I would love to see them getting it on in a regular mode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very gooood!!!!

Please write next part!

jezchazaniajezchazaniaabout 7 years ago
Top Marks

Great story really enjoyed thx :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

fantastic story. really looking forward to your next one! thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This worked really well

The characters got right to fucking, but still felt like well-fleshed out characters; they had little moments of hesitation and self-awareness and affection for each other that elevated it beyond IKEA erotica.

It managed to make me like the characters involved, too--it felt like i was watching my friends *finally* get together after like a year of flirting.

Thanks!

Sacha Witt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2?

I think we all need more Abby and Simon in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

Best story of the year so far. I really hope you either continue with this story or write simular ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
absolute stunner

what a great story. loved everything about it. Especially Abby!!! Please, please give us a second chapter!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
A really good one!

Wish I had met her!

dazedheroinedazedheroinealmost 7 years ago

That was adorable!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Abby is Amazing

I loved the combination of her cuteness and dominance. More please!

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

I tink its about time for a sequel

wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago
5/5

SUPERB...maybe next time she has a friend just like her with her... WOW

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

Loved this. You automatically love her just like he did. Then when she turns out a Domme with this cute personality it was so good.

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago

Gentle and sweet makes for the best domination. Just because you like taking cocks up your ass doesn't make you a total masochist. I want to be violated lovingly, not forced with pain. The calm sweet persona reinforces the humiliation and embarrassment without shredding self-esteem. For example, I love to be spanked, not because of the pain, but because it embarrasses me to feel my fat bubble butt jiggle like a girl's would. But at the same time, it feels so good and validating for a girl to appreciate that part of my body. When I was in high school, the prettiest girl in the whole school waited for me after our art class ended so no one could see her slap my butt as I was bending over. She gave the biggest naughty smile and said, "Sorry. Couldn't help myself." Then she turned around, swishing her hips as I stood there speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely

Very fortunate encounter indeed! You manage to avoid most of the tropes of the genre while telling the story of a lonely guy more shy than is good for him. Please keep writing.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

LOVED the story, well written and VERY hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely.

Next time he sucks it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
serendipity

The perfect match between a dom. and a submissive. I was jealous of Simon. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved this story! I am so ready to be "Simon"! I have been searching for my Abby for a very long time!

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
Great sex but without emotions

I am not a critic or other author I am a normal reader and I like to tell my opinion hoping that not bothering you, I really like the story, but there is no romance , no emotions, and feelings just like watching porn movie in the middle, the passion motivation ,and tension between couples before and during sex makes the sex more erotic, it is your story and it well-written, I just not feel any emotions between them that is all. and I know it is like a man/whore relationship only fuck without real emotion, it is not my type of story but I like the sex despite what I said before, that is why I gave it 4 stars.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

Nice to read about a ts top/m bottom that is based on respect and affection and not just suck rutt and kicked in the butt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a five story in my opinion.

I hope to see you make another edition in this story as it was brilliant. I want to see Abby and Simon going on a sweet date with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same as the characters in the story, I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A marvellous story, very well written and full of charme... I'd wished to meet a person like Abby in my life to experiment to be possessed by her, feel all her power inside me...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful story, well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to read more of this story. Abby is so sexy and hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent! Would love to hear how this couple continues, hopefully developing a healthy relationship,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous