A Fortunate Rescue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Cat began to quiver as her climax became unavoidable. Peter sensed this and started driving harder, faster, pounding her poor pussy with a shaft that defied description. She howled, writhed underneath him still begging for release. Finally he emptied his load into her as she came, screaming. Her legs lost control and I watched while they flopped and jerked as the spasms travelled down from her satisfied cunt and up to her heaving breasts. Finally she collapsed on the couch breathing heavily. Peter slowly slid his still hard cock out of her, releasing a flood of cum slipping down past her asshole and dripping onto the leather couch.

Peter and I stood together watching Cat slowly come to her senses again. Was I jealous of her being fucked by an expert? Perhaps a little; but I was also impressed to see my woman fucked hard and fast by someone else. I knew she had enjoyed it and that, to me, was important too.

For a while we sat together, touching and stroking, drinking and laughing; then I noticed that Peter was getting as hard as me and starting to stroke his massive member again. He winked at me and gestured towards the sleeping Samantha. I raised my eyebrows wondering what he meant and pointed at her too.

"One of my fantasies," he whispered, "is to fuck her while she's sleeping. Shall we play with her before she wakes up?"

"You're kidding, " I whispered back. "would she be okay with that?"

"I'm pretty certain she would. When we were talking in the car as you were clearing it she told me she thought you looked hot. I asked her what she wanted to do about it but she just shrugged. The problem is, she's dead tired. Otherwise she would be partying with us, I'm sure."

I looked at my wife and saw that she was smiling, a wide, satisfied but interested smile.

"You okay with this too?" I asked.

"Mmm. Go ahead and play, hun. Perhaps I'll join you. I've often wondered what girl tastes like."

I nodded to Peter and dropped my clothes on the floor. We took up position beside the sleeping Sam, me at her head and Peter by her feet. I started to stroke her hair, caressing her head and lightly touching her cheek. She sniffled in her sleep and we all laughed. Peter parted her legs and brushed the robe aside. Sam had chosen to sport an arrow-shaped pubic bush, pointing at the sweet pussy hidden by her labial folds. Peter stroked the hair, ruffling the close cropped tufts with affection.

Peter looked at my wife and said "Do you want to taste pussy? Sam needs to be wetter and I'm sure she would love your tongue." He beckoned to her and they swapped places, Cat kneeling between the legs of the sleeping beauty and Peter standing back, watching approvingly.

Cat looked at me, her eyebrows raised questioningly. I smiled and she returned the smile, licking her lips. I watched my wife bend to lave Sam's pussy with a wet, flat tongue, covering her swollen pussy with saliva. I continued to stroke Sam's hair but it was clear she was oblivious of me.

Cat became more adventurous, sliding the tip of her tongue all the way from the puckered ring of Sam's ass to the joining folds of her labia, teasing the clitoris with her quick flicking. Sam shifted at this point and I expected her to wake but she emitted the softest moan and began to breather deeper and faster.

Car made her tongue a pointed shaft and speared Sam's cunt with it. Sam began to jerk and quiver as my wife ate out her wet pussy. I could not believe that in the space of an hour I had watched my wife being fucked by a stranger and now eating another woman's sex. As I watched, Peter moved behind my wife and began to prepare her for his massive cock. As she ducked and thrust into his wife, he dripped his saliva onto her exposed, raised ass, soaking her slit - as if it wasn't already wet and running with her juices.

Cat jerked as Peter slid his dick back into her eager hole. As she jerked she thrust her tongue deeper into Sam's cunt. Sam's eyes flashed open. She stared at me for a moment and then let out a loud groan. Her robe had fallen completely open and she looked down to see another woman, another stranger fucking her with a tongue. She focused further and saw her husband balls-deep in that other woman. Then she looked back at me and with a grin she reached for my rapidly hardening cock, rubbing the head and stroking the shaft as if her life depended on it.

"Oh, fuck, Peter! This feels good! Why didn't you wake me up if we were going to play?" She laughed and thrust her hips forward to meet Cat's tongue. Peter responded by launching a rapid pounding of my wife's slippery cunt. Cat slipped to the floor moaning as his thick shaft filled her to capacity. Sam took the opportunity to suck on my cockhead, licking off the precum that she had forced to the end.

"Fuck me. Stick this dick where it belongs. I need your cock in me now. Fuck my body, make me cum." Clearly my wife's ministrations had driven the sleeping Sam to a frenzy, and without pause I switched positions pushing my wife's arm out of the way and plunged my hard cock between Sam's legs sliding straight up into her hot waiting cunt.

Peter had slowed now to a deliberate thrusting, making my darling's back arch each time he drove into her. Every thrust was accompanied by a moan as she felt herself filled and her pussy choked by his meat. She started to wiggle her ass as he thrust, allowing his dick to reach different parts of her cunt, rubbing her 'G' spot with his helmet and hitting her cervix with each well timed push.

"Fuck me, harder. Oh, yes, like that!" she moaned at him, desperate to take more meat into her hole. Her cries were matched by Sam's howls as my dick speared her dripping pussy again and again.

Peter paused for a moment, leaving Cat writhing in frustration as her climax gathered pace. "You know Sam has more than one hole down there, Daniel. She loves a nice firm cock in her tight hole. Really makes her cum screaming." He winked and again started his slow rhythmic pounding, slapping his balls against my girl's asshole. I could not believe I was not feeling the slightest tinge of jealousy to be cuckolded and cheated on. Clearly my wife was in seventh heaven, now grunting as she begged for her release.

I looked at the woman beneath me and she nodded, hungry for more. I used my fingers to draw her precum down to slip along her taint and then around her puckered ring. I slipped a finger into her lubed hole, preparing the way. Sam jumped as the knuckle disappeared and her moans became louder. I could wait no longer and slipped my cock out of her pussy along the taint and then straight into her asshole, following the path my finger had taken. I paused one the helmet was buried and waited for her muscles to adapt to the new presence.

"Ah, bastard! That feels good! Give me it all, fuck my ass please." she begged.

I pushed further and her muscles rippled to accommodate me. I could not believe it but her rectum seemed to be actually dragging my cock into her, pulling me deeper. The sensation was unbelievable, my cock was on fire, swelling and throbbing both with the mental arousal I felt and the physical effect of her rectal muscles milking my staff.

"Give it to me. Deeper, harder! Oh, you magnificent man, I'm cumming, cumming. Now, I can feel it." Sam was almost incoherent.

I glanced at my wife to see her eyes had rolled up in her head as she came, howling, on his rod. She seemed to shudder as the orgasm washed over her, crying with joy at the release. Peter simply kept on, thrusting, pounding, stretching her cunt to its utmost. Then I watched as he jerked, saw his face gripped in a snarl as he came, spraying load after load of his seed into my darling.

This was enough to send me over the top and I felt my balls contract sending a tingle into my shaft as they prepared to let loose. I curled my toes to delay even for an instant. I slipped both hands between Sam's legs, hooking two fingers into her cunt while rolling her clit with the thumb of my other hand. I felt her tremble uncontrollably and thrust my cock deep into her, pinning her to the couch as she started to cum.

"Aaaagh, Yesssss, No, don't stop. Yessss!". She was truly screaming now as my cock buried itself into her ass, my fingers fucked her cunt and my thumb savaged her clit. My own cum was now bursting into her, swirling around her shithole, making my passage slippery with white creamy spunk. My fingers felt her cunt contract, gripping them and then a hot wet flood bathed them with a sticky creamy mess of her own. Her back arched, gripping my cock more firmly and drawing me into her.

"Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh, God! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!" She screamed as she slumped back onto the couch, her robe falling to the floor. I fell with her, my cock finally becoming detached from her. I buried my head between her heaving breasts as we both struggled to find our breaths. I could feel her heart pounding against my forehead and her legs twitching, churning under me as she brought them under control.

I stood with difficulty and looked back towards my wife and her new lover hugging each other tight and smiling. Within moments we were laughing together, the emotion and tension released. We moved together into a group embrace, touching, stroking, feeling each other without inhibition. After a few moments we split, me with my wife and Peter with his. We took turns to shower and then each couple made its way to bed.

Tonight had been a night of amazing new experiences. A night of passion to be remembered. A night to mark the start of a new adventure?

Who knew?

TO BE CONTINUED

12