A Fox Caressed

Story Info
Daddy's little fox gets a massage...and more.
1.4k words
3.42
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a beautiful fox waiting for him when he got home. Both her cute little pair of ears perched above her closed eyes and the fluffy tail arcing up from the delightful curve of her ass were a deep, uneven red, like heart's blood spattered on the rusted remnant of a great treasure, left undiscovered for far too long. He didn't wake her; he had promised her a backrub today, and there was no need to rouse her for the start of that. Instead, he quickly pulled off all of his clothes and straddled her legs just below her perfect round cheeks, his cock already starting to throb and harden from the closeness to what he'd been aching for all day, but it would just have to wait. Promises are promises, after all.

He leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck, a gesture she leaned into sleepily; mumbling something just below the level of comprehension as she also tilted her ass up, just barely brushing the head of his now rock-hard member as the russet tail swayed back and forth across her lower back. Perhaps she was already dreaming about something other than a massage, just as the desires bursting in his head cried out for, but all in good time. He began to work slowly on her perfect body; rubbing her smooth skin, pressing in places that made her moan in a delicate mix of pain and pleasure as his fingers pressed deep into sore spots and slowly worked them away, starting up at her delicate neck and moving downward, interspersing the skillful movements of his hands with slow kisses and a quick nip at the spots he'd already been, causing the tiny, near-invisible hairs to rise all down her spine and a slow roll to form in the hips under him. He noticed, as one more violent roll caused him to look away from his work for a moment as its movement sent waves of pleasure down his cock, that one of her delicate hands had found its way down there, rubbing his future prize in a rhythmic counterpoint to the undulation of her hips and that there was a delicate dew forming there; a nectar that he simply couldn't resist tasting.

He didn't stop his work, however. Even as he moved his knees farther down her legs so he could bend down and lap at her pussy with his incredibly long tongue, his hands were kneading at the firm muscles in her ass and curling around to the front to press into the triangles there that become so taut, so very often. Her moans increased in tempo as the orchestra of three hands and a tongue played their symphony of pleasure. He couldn't quite access with his tongue the spot that he knew would transform those moans into quiet screams, but he alternated darting it inside her tight little pussy and licking the entirety of her cute mound with its broad surface while her hand continued its motions in a way she knew he absolutely loved to watch, knowing full well that no matter how perfectly in sync with her desires he tried to be as he savored her emotions greater than his own, that he simply couldn't match her own knowledge of herself, something that had only ever excited him, not left him feeling inadequate.

"Fuck me, Daddy ", she moaned "Please just fuck me, Daddy, I need you inside me!" The words seemed almost torn from her against her will, as her breathing increased and a playful, if almost cruel, smirk made its way onto his mouth as it came away wet and kissed up her spine while her tail brushed his cheek. He moved his knees again and his now throbbing cock poked hard into the space between her tail and the hole she was begging for it to enter, but he didn't slide it in yet. Instead he started playing with the tail with one hand, causing her to gasp slightly as the base of it moved inside her ass to his whim. The other arm snaked around and under her body, pinning her free arm tight against her breasts before clamping hard onto her throat.

"And just why, exactly, do you think you get to make demands, my foxy girl?" he growled directly into her ear from inches away. "You haven't even thanked Daddy yet for making you feel better! Ungrateful little girls don't get treats, they get punished!" And with that he moved his body slightly to the side and slapped her hard on the ass with the hand that had been petting her tail. She let out a quick, sharp breath, and he did it again, even harder this time, causing the perfect swell of it to redden, not nearly as dark as her tail and ears, but a beautiful complement to them both, the perfect canvas that he continued to paint on with a third brutal slap.

She was begging and squirming now, her screams coming out slightly muffled by his still tight grasp around her throat. "Please Daddy! I'm sorry, Daddy! I swear I'm a good girl, Daddy, I just forgot! Please fill me up with your fat cock, Daddy, I'm your good little girl!!"

He could tell she was getting a little light headed from his grip around her neck, and so after a final slap, he withdrew his finger and thumb from the vessels there and then bit hard at the base of it, knowing that the pain just as the blood came rushing back to her head would be intense and drive her absolutely wild, then gripped hard again and repositioned his body on top of her again. "Oh, how could I resist you," he whispered into her ear in a low tone as he started petting her tail again. "You really are my good girl, even if you forget yourself, sometimes."

He pushed harder on her tail than before, pushing upwards towards her back and causing her to gasp again and unconsciously arch her back in a way that tilted her pussy just exactly where he wanted it and without warning he shoved his cock hard into her wonderful wetness and he couldn't resist a low moan of his own, even if her much sharper moan drowned it out. He started to thrust into her, one hand still firm around her neck, the other controlling her tail like the rudder of a ship, pressing it up for an easy angle when he thrust in, then pushing it down to make her grind down his entire shaft as he pulled out, over and over again until she could have surely matched exactly the rhythm he wanted, but he just kept gripping it and moving it how he wanted anyway.

The rhythm must have been right for her, too, as it wasn't long at all before he felt the glorious pulsing constriction around his dick that he knew meant she was climaxing, as her screams gave way to more panting gasps. This was far too much for him, as well, and as the pressure coursed down his body in waves, he let go with the hand gripping the tail and wrapped it under her body to grip hard onto her right breast and clench her tightly to him. He then bit even harder near her shoulderblade, just barely below the danger area above her neckline that would cause awkward questions for her next time she worked and then released the pent up tension and came deep inside her, feeling each throbbing pulse of his own climax beating in counterpoint to the still active aftershocks of her own.

As the tension left much of his body, he released the painful grips he had on her, allowing her first easy breath in a while to come back out as a happy murmur. He collected both of her hands in each of his and wrapped her up in his arms, shifting his body to the side a bit to take some of the weight off her but leaving his still mostly hard cock inside of her as he knew she loved, filling her up and occasionally thrusting lazily, pushing the cum deeper inside of her as her tail tickled his belly slightly. Then, as their bodies cooled and they both started drifting off, he pulled her closer and whispered once more into her ear. "You're the bestest girl ever, no daddy could ever hope for one better than you." The he kissed her neck and right behind her human ear where the band of the fox ears had rubbed a bit as she valiantly wore the costume he enjoyed so much, even though parts of it were uncomfortable, and he fell asleep into a dream that could never be as good as the reality he'd left behind to have it.