A Frank Chat

Story Info
Two women bare their feelings to each other.
2.3k words
4.17
8.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

Tiffany, 19, comes downstairs snuggled in a dressing gown, not long having showered, and she pours herself a mug of coffee before heading into the living room. There, she finds with her legs curled up on a sofa, her boyfriend's mother, Lucy, 41, and asks her, "Can I join you, Lucy?"

Lucy looks up and says, "Hi, Tiffany. Yes, please, sit down."

Tiffany takes a seat on the other sofa, cradling her coffee in her hands, and sips, before asking, "I take it the boys are at work this afternoon?"

Lucy says as she leans and picks up her own mug of coffee from the floor next to her, "Yeah, they are. Did you enjoy the party last night?," referencing her son, Craig's, birthday party, now 19 years old.

Tiffany says, "Yeah, I had a great time. Thank you for all the work and effort you put into it, by the way."

Lucy reminisces, "It was good to see Frankie again after all this time," talking about her daughter, 19, who they saw for the first time in months.

Tiffany remembers the hot sex they had together in her room into the early hours of this morning, and says, "It was so good!"

Frankie had left with the other party guests in the early hours of the morning along with her girlfriend, Pleasant, who she's been living with, and who was newly introduced to Lucy and Tiffany last night.

Lucy opens up to Tiffany, saying, "I've been doing a lot of thinking. As you heard last night, earlier this year, during a power outage, I encouraged the four of us: Frankie, Craig, George and I, to have sex together. Right here in this room, actually. I had such a good time doing it, having dreamt about what it would be like for so long.

"Frankie was sat where you are, legs curled up under you exactly as you are sitting now. Craig was sat next to her. George was here next to me. I told them that I knew they liked to look at incest on the internet. George and I had actually talked with each other about our fantasies for ages, but were worried about what would happen if we actually did it. When the lights went out, however, I felt like in that moment we could do whatever we liked, for some reason.

"Afterwards, I felt such shame, fear, worry, and George said that we should just keep it in that night, and not do anything else; that it would all be fine if we did. Frankie was spending more time in her room than usual, then she stayed over, as she said at the time, with friends for a really long time. I thought I had pushed her away from me because of what we did. I felt guilty.

"Seeing her yesterday, and meeting her girlfriend, Pleasant, was a sigh of relief, and, hearing Pleasant come out with all of our secrets lifted such a weight off my shoulders. And, hearing about what Frankie has been doing with her, her new job, I am delighted for her, and excited too."

Tiffany sips her coffee, and says, "I'm so happy for Frankie. She was quiet for all that time though, even with me. We went from long messenger convo's to one word replies to my messages. I wondered what was happening for so long, if we weren't friends anymore, but, she apologised to me last night and explained that she was so wrapped up in her time with Pleasant that it was like the rest of the world just stopped. I'm fine with that though because they are so cute together! But, she did say that she would take the time to talk more often, and meet. Maybe double dates with me and Craig?"

Lucy says, "About you two," and she sips from her mug before going on to say, "I'm so happy you're together. It's so nice after seeing you around here for so many years that you'll be a more permanent presence."

Tiffany responds, "Aww, thanks!," and leans forward to say, "While we're confessing things, I have a few. When me and Craig spent our first night together, while we were doing it, he called me, 'mommy', right in the middle of it. He tried to pass it off as wanting to cum inside me and, 'make me a mommy', but I suspected things might have happened between you. Me and Frankie used to tease him for perving on you in the shower.

"Speaking of you, I've thought about you many times while I get myself off. I've stared so many times, daydreaming about what it would be like to be with you. Now I know that Frankie and Craig have had you, I want to have you too."

Lucy shyly confesses, "I've had my own daydreams of you, imagining joining you and Frankie when you used to sleep over. I shouldn't have, but, I've thought many times more recently about walking in on you and Craig, and joining you."

Tiffany says, "We are so fucked up!," and giggles. She finishes her coffee, and leans forward to place her mug on the floor next to the sofa. As she sits up, she notices Lucy staring at her, catching a glimpse of her bare breasts beneath her dressing gown, and Tiffany saucily remarks, "But, it's so much fun," and asks, "Like what you see?"

Lucy finishes her coffee, and sets her mug down on the floor too, and she replies as she sits back, "I love everything about you," breathing heavier with a weight of anticipation building in her chest, visibly making her breasts rise and fall.

Tiffany notices Lucy's chest and heavy breath, and asks, "You love everything about me?"

Lucy answers breathily, "Yes."

Tiffany stands up and slowly struts across the room, exaggerating the sway of her hips with each step, as she asks, "You thinking about me now?"

Lucy answers, "Yes."

Tiffany stands in front of her boyfriend's mother, and leans over her, holding her hands between her thighs as she asks, "You want me?"

Lucy answers, "Yes."

Tiffany firmly places one hand on Lucy's chest between her breasts on her shirt, feeling every hard breath and the dancing rhythm of her heart, and she asks, "You think of me as a daughter?"

Lucy answers, "Yes."

Tiffany cups Lucy's cheeks in her hands, and pulls her closer, ready to kiss, and asks, "That makes you want me more?"

Lucy answers, "Yes."

Tiffany holds Lucy's face inches from hers, breathing heavily at each other, staring intently into each other's eyes, building anticipation to it's height, until, at last, their lips touch. They barely move as their mouths press together, breathing deeply through their noses, as Tiffany mounts the sofa on her knees between Lucy's widening legs.

The kiss deepens between the two women, and Tiffany throws her arms back to slip off the dressing gown onto the floor behind her, unveiling her entire naked body; no bra, or panties, or lingerie of any description. Lucy's hands grab around the young woman's waist and wander around her hips as they find her thighs and trace down to her knees, then slide their way back up her upper legs.

Tiffany sits back, and Lucy pulls off her shirt, and deposits it next to her on the sofa, then Tiffany reaches behind Lucy's back and unclasps her bra, and pulls it down her arms, tossing the bra aside. The young woman cups the motherly breasts in her hands and softly squeezes them, feeling the firmness of this more mature lady.

Lucy pulls Tiffany closer so the young woman's small, youthful tits sit in front of her face, and the older woman begins to kiss the nipples with a suck each time. Tiffany places her hands on the back of Lucy's head and firmly holds her, aroused by the attention from Lucy's moist lips and the texture of her tongue.

Tiffany stands up, and rubs her clit slowly in a circular motion firmly with her fingers, and Lucy unbuttons and slides off her jeans and panties together in one motion down to her ankles, and removes her feet one by one. Lucy then pushes her socks over her ankles and pulls them off in turn, dropping them on the floor with her jeans. Lucy suggests, "We should go upstairs. To my bed," and she stands and offers a hand to Tiffany, who takes it, and Lucy leads them up to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Tiffany launches herself onto the bed, and turns onto her side, lying there, seductively beckoning. Lucy looks longingly at the awaiting woman, and she mounts the corner of the bed and crawls on all fours to her.

Lucy leans down to Tiffany's mouth and kisses her, and then across the cheek and down to the neck beneath the ear, and then down the neck onto her chest. She adjusts the position of her legs as she kisses Tiffany's nipples, back and forth, before kissing between them and kissing down the young woman's belly. Lucy adjusts the position of her legs again as she slides herself down to kiss Tiffany's pussy, and gives some love to her clitoris.

Tiffany moans approvingly at what her boyfriend's mother is doing to her, feeling her clitoris being licked up and sucked lovingly, feeling it get wetter from a mixture of arousal and saliva, tingling at the tantalising playfulness. She moves her hips, pressing to increase the pressure of Lucy's lips and tongue, optimising the orgasmic sensations swelling up inside.

Tiffany grabs handfuls of the duvet beneath her. Tension builds up all through her body. Wanting to indulge further in these feelings, she tries to relax, clearing her head. Then, Tiffany feels a finger slide into her pussy, surprising her with a shocked gasp, then a second finger, and they stroke up against the G-spot whilst Lucy continues her clitoral stimulation.

Waves of euphoria blast through Tiffany's body, and she bucks her hips up hard as she feels an intense orgasm brewing up. She utilises every ounce of self-control to stave off her inevitable release as she endures the dual stimulation, wanting to enjoy this as much as she can for complete satisfaction.

In a breathless mess on the bed, Tiffany lays, panting hard and clenching every muscle in her body. Suddenly, she feels a warm numbness completely take over her as her vaginal muscles tighten around Lucy's fingers, and Lucy is treated to a gushing orgasm soaking into the duvet. It streams out in bursts for over a minute, and, once the orgasm finally subsides, Tiffany feels as if she melts into the softness supporting her, completely relaxed and satisfied.

Lucy laps up the sweet juices with her tongue, enjoying the first time she's tasted a woman's ejaculate, and does so for a few minutes whilst Tiffany starts to calm down, unclenching her fists to release the handfuls of duvet.

Lucy climbs up the bed to kiss Tiffany on the lips, and they roll onto their sides, and then, onto Lucy's back. As Tiffany continues to kiss Lucy on the mouth, she reaches down and rubs her clit firmly with her fingers to moans of delight in her mouth. The young woman moves down the motherly figure to suck on one of her nipples. Some milk is drawn out by the sucking, and seeps into the young woman's mouth in short spurts.

Wanting to fully satisfy her mother figure, Tiffany turns her attention to the mother's other breast, and delights at draining the deliciousness from her whilst she continues to massage her clit.

Once done feeding on the mother's milk, Tiffany goes down to tease her tongue against Lucy's clitoris, now having massaged it with her fingers for a while. Intent on returning the favour of her orgasm, she repurposes her fingers to find Lucy's G-spot and stroke against it with all the firmness she can muster.

Moments slip away as the pleasure is incrementally dialled up, and Lucy loses all sense of where she is, and who is with her, focusing solely on the sensation. Tension mounts and sweat beads on her face and between her thighs as she claws into the duvet, and braces herself as she edges closer and closer. It's almost there. Just on the verge. A tiny bit more. Wanting to fall feet first into the feeling from the tip of the precipice. And...

Tiffany's tongue presses hard and licks faster against Lucy's clit, and her fingers slide faster and firmer, and, at last, Lucy releases a powerful orgasm. Tiffany teases out every last gush with her tongue and fingers as Lucy looses more and more liquid from her motherly pussy.

Lucy takes a moment to relax after such an intense orgasm, slowly feeling the wave of ecstasy dissipate as she sinks into the bed and smooths the duvet out with her arms and legs, wriggling her body too.

Tiffany, crawls up to lay next to Lucy, and leans in to kiss her, and pull herself tightly against her body by holding her waist. Tiffany tells her, "You certainly don't disappoint. I couldn't have imagined better."

Lucy says, "You don't disappoint either. I'm going to be thinking about you even more now."

Tiffany giggles, and remarks, "It's going to be so hot knowing that while I'm having sex with your son in the next room, you're going to be in here fucking your husband, but thinking about me."

Lucy says, "I'm so bad to be like this."

Tiffany says in return, "Let's be bad together," and stares into Lucy's eyes, and they smile at each other.