All Comments on 'A Frank Chat'

by Dadbodboi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were already losing me when you said that Lucy was savoring her first taste of another woman's ejaculate because that sounded like a continuity issue, as you had all but explicitly stated Lucy and Frankie had sex.

But then I got to the breast milk bit and you lost me altogether. A forty-something woman who just has had a baby often has trouble producing milk just because of the age of and toll on the body. A forty-something woman who hasn't had a breastfeeding child in approx. 15 years? Nah. My suspension of disbelief destroyed.

DadbodboiDadbodboiover 2 years agoAuthor

I was worried when Anon commented about a continuity error, so I checked:

Lucy did encourage Frankie to have sex with her in Power Outage, but Lucy did not give cunnilingus at that time, so Tiffany is the first time she is tasting what another woman tastes like when they have sex.

The breast milk stuff though, yeah, I knew it wasn't realistic when I came up with the idea, less so when I wrote it, but I thought a little added variety would be nice to mix things up a bit. Sorry if it puts people off, but I took a leap of logic and fell flat on my face. I tried. Just ultimately thought it was a nice moment. Maybe even symbolic of Tiffany being brought closer into the family. This is fantasy, at the end of the day, so I'm not hyper-focused on being 100% real.

DadbodboiDadbodboiover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading. If you are interested, check out my other stories in this series. Reading order is: Power Outage, Camgirl Exposed, Camgirl Collab, Alone: A Mother With Son, Alone: A Woman and Dad, Freak on a Leash, Finding a Friend, Birthday Boy, A Frank Chat, Mother's Approval, Dissatisfied, Turning Twenty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDadbodboi@Dadbodboi
I am interested in the perverse, dreaming of scenarios many would consider wrong. I attempt to capture those dreamings in my stories, so that those who seek the wrongness can find a safe space to share in my dreams. Let us partake in a perverse world of perverted people. What ...