Perfect Relationship Pt. 01

Story Info
A story about the perfect match between two generations.
2k words
4.59
12.8k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always loved women. For as long as I can remember, I have loved women. The idea of a man touching me never repulsed me. I've been with men, lots of them as a teenager. But a woman is different. Soft skin, soft touch, the moans, the way they smell. It's always been intoxicating. So at 25 when I came out as a lesbian, it was a shock to no one. But if anyone knew the relationship I've had with my current girlfriend, they would truly be shocked. I've always wanted to tell the story, so now I will.

I'm currently 33 years old and own my home. I work from home and am pretty high up in my company, so I make plenty of money. I have no children, a decent sized house, and have always wanted to spoil a woman. I've had girlfriends since I came out and before that I've had amazing sex with. But the sex that was always memorable (and I always masturbated to later) was when I got to take control. I've tried this relationship out with other girls but they were never able to truly slip into that submissive role. Until this one.

I met her the day I turned 30 on Reddit of all places. She had just turned 18 a couple weeks before and posted about wanting a "mommy" to take care of her. I messaged her immediately. She was beautiful. I'm a fuller figured woman, size 18, and she is around a size 6. We started talking and I knew immediately she was the one. She told me how she wanted a mommy to take care of her and she would take care of me. Now, I know this sounds too good to be true. I vetted her, browsed her Facebook, Insta, all that. We talked on the phone, FaceTimed, and got to know each other for a few months. I told her about my life. She told me that she always knew she was a lesbian but was very afraid to tell her parents. She was still a virgin but masturbated with her fingers regularly. Things got very spicy quite a few times and she proved she could do as she was told. She has the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. She would do anything I asked her to do without hesitation.

After 4 months of us getting to know each other, very intimately I might add, we started talking about her moving in. The parameters were she would be my "baby" and I would be her "mommy". I would continue to work, she would do things for me (not house chores, I had a housekeeper and I enjoy cooking for myself) and I would take care of her in return. She would not have to work but would need to be there any time I wanted her (and as long as she wanted it obviously, I wasn't trying to force her into anything). She agreed and was on a plane a week later. I set up a room for her. Something she balked at when she first got there. I let her know that I like my room set up in a very specific way and, while she would obviously be welcome to sleep with me every night if she wanted, that her room was a place for her stuff to go and for her to sleep if she just needed to be alone. She agreed and unpacked her things.

That night, we cooked and ate dinner together. We took separate showers because she was very nervous, knowing she was going to lose her virginity that night. When we were both ready, she met me in my bedroom. She was wearing this beautiful nightgown and I wanted to rip it off right then. I showed her the toys I owned: strapons in several sizes, clit vibrators, clit sucking toys, lubes for anal, and a few silky blindfolds. She looked at it all and I could tell she was getting wet. I brought her over to my bed and ran my hands over her body. She had the most beautiful large C cup tits I had ever seen. I kissed and sucked her nipples through the nightgown and listened to her whimper. I told her that I wouldn't ask for permission but that if anything I did made her uncomfortable to just tell me and I would stop. She agreed and I stood and took off my nightgown then pulled hers off. She stared at me and at first I thought she might have thought I was bigger than she thought. But she started to touch my tits, my arms, my belly, my thighs and she seemed mesmerized. We laid in bed and kissed for so long.

She allowed me full access to her body, never once told me no even when I could tell she was nervous. I moved from her lips to suck on her perfect pink nipples while my finger slid up and down her pussy, grazing her swollen little clit. The sounds she made were amazing. She begged me to touch her more so I happily obliged. I gently slid my middle finger into her soaking wet pussy and started to stroke as I kissed my way down her body. She was moaning and pushing closer to me. I flicked her clit with my tongue and arched her back up off the bed. I've never been so entranced by someone. I eased another finger inside her pussy and started to pay more attention to her clit. Before I knew it, she was cumming and grinding her pussy against my hand and face.

As she was coming down, I kissed my way back up her body and let her taste her juices on my fingers. She sucked them clean and told me how amazing it was. She said she didn't know how to do that to me. I told her to just do what she does to herself and I'll guide her. I laid on my back and allowed her to explore. She peppered my belly and tits with kisses and licks and eventually made her way to my pussy. She spread my lips and immediately started eating my pussy. My God, the girl was a natural! She sucked on my clit and put two fingers inside me. I was in heaven. She slid her tongue into my pussy and I knew she was the one. I lifted my legs for her so she could get as deep as she wanted. I gripped her ponytail while she wrapped her lips around my clit again and began to finger fuck me good. I could tell I was going to cum and fast. Before I knew it, I was pushing on the back of her head and telling her what a good little girl she was. She slid back up and I licked all my juices off of her face and we kissed for so long. Then I told her I wasn't done with her.

I got up and put on my strap on with one of those vibrating eggs against my clit. I came over to the bed and she stared at it. It was only 6 inches and not super thick. I gave her the option to stop. She looked up at me with her pretty green eyes and said, "Please fuck me, mommy. I want you to, I promise." That's all I needed. I climbed into bed with her and started kissing her again. I handed her the remote for the vibrator on my clit and showed her how to use it. She turned it on and played with the settings, watching my eyes as she did it. I told her to hold onto it and use it how she wanted. I stood next to the bed and pulled her hips to the edge and started licking her pussy again. She was moaning and telling me what a good girl she was going to be for me. I stood up, put a little lube on the strap, and looked into her eyes as I slowly pushed the tip in. She tensed up a little and I told her to relax and it would make it easier.

She made herself relax and I very slowly slid inside her. She had used a thinner vibrating dildo in one of our many FaceTime sessions so there was no hymen in my way. I gave her a moment to get used to the dildo and began to fuck her very gently. I could tell it was hurting a little, but I watched that pain give way to pleasure quickly. I watched her take it and then instructed her to rub her clit for me. She immediately obeyed and I could tell that got rid of any pain she was feeling. I picked up the pace and began to fuck her a little harder. She turned the vibrator in my panties up to 75% and that speared me on to fuck her harder. Before I knew it, I was laying on top of her and pounding into her little pussy. She was taking it so well, and I kept whispering what a good girl she was and how proud mommy was of her. I came twice while I fucked her. I could tell she was getting close so I pulled out to edge her and told her to stop touching herself.

She looked confused. I told her that I wanted to own every orgasm she has. I want her to cum and feel good but I want it to be when I say. She said ok and I asked how she was and if she was ok. She said she was fine but really wanted me to fuck her and make her cum. I told her she had to ask. Without missing a beat, she looked me in the eyes and said, "May I please cum, mommy? I want to cum for you." I flipped her over and made her arch for me and slid right back into her pussy. The sounds she made as I fucked her were intoxicating. I came again and started rubbing her little asshole with my thumb. She told me she wasn't ready for that. I told her that was okay and that I was just showing her how good it feels.

I could tell she was so close to cumming again. I told her to rub her clit again and began to fuck her harder. I gripped her ass and pounded into her pussy and that's when I felt the wave. She was squirting while she came. That's when I knew I was in love. I pulled out and put my mouth over her pussy to catch any last drops I could. When she collapsed, I got into bed and pulled her onto my lap. Her lips immediately found my nipple and she curled up and began to suck, as if she was nursing. All I could do was hold her and stroke her hair. We sat like that for about 20 minutes. Finally, she pulled her lips away and looked up at me. She said, "Is it okay that I do this? It just felt right at the time and I didn't want to stop." I told her it was absolutely okay and she could do it anytime she wanted.

She sucked my nipple, alternating between them, for another 10 minutes. I told her we needed to go shower and that we would just sleep in her bed tonight since she sheets obviously needed to be changed. We took a shower together and she ate my pussy again, this time getting really brave and putting her tongue in my ass. It was fucking incredible. After the shower, we laid in her bed and talked for a couple hours and made out, both of us too exhausted to do anything but kiss. Eventually, she told me she was tired. I pulled her against me, her lips found my nipple, and she was asleep soon after.

This night was the most incredible, most memorable night of my life. I knew it was right. She gave in to everything so easily and with no hesitation. She truly gave her body over to me and she trusted me totally. The more time we've spent together over the last 3 years, the more in love we are. I've got many more stories about our time together and plan to post as many as I can.