A Freaky Forest Encounter

Story Info
A divorcee encounters a sexy scene on his morning walk.
1.7k words
4.18
8.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynhmai
ynhmai
45 Followers

You had to admit, shit has been a little difficult trying to adjust after Dawn. Sure, you missed your wife, but fuck that. It was mostly that pussy you missed. You and Dawn may not have been the best romantic partners, but she could do a split on the dick. On command. For starters.

With nothing keeping you down south, you split y'all's shit, packed yours into boxes, and headed west with no job, no family waiting on you, not even an idea of where to stay. Luckily, your contacts came through. You ended up getting hired to a firm almost exactly like the one you'd left doing very similar work, and as a bonus you'd been able to close on this sweet house near the mountains.

Work was cool, especially because there were some talented women at your firm, but nights with just you, chat buddies, and your hand were getting lame. It had been eighteen months--well, shit, more like a couple of years--since you'd had someone to play with. You missed hard nipples between your fingers, slick clits on your tongue. You'd have given your left nut to have a woman moan in your ear, and the right one for a woman to put her tongue in your ass.

The house made up for it, though. Thoroughly modern cabin build, with a loft upper level. Waking up to views of the mountain felt like living in an Airbnb, except without the tacky Ikea decor. The best part, though, was the windows. They were huge, insulated, and were designed to maximize sunlight and visibility during winter months.

The rear lower level was a heated sunroom with a glass door that led out into the mountains. A well-maintained trail spiraled out the back of the house and into a thick patch of forest kept clear by the state. Your realtor was even able to convince the seller to knock a little off the house because of inevitable wildlife nuisances from the forest. But now, almost two years in, there was rarely any wildlife around. More often than not, it was your crazy ass neighbors walking around on the forest paths.

You didn't have a ton of neighbors, but you had a few. There was Barry, a single dude in the biggest house on the block house who only seemed to want to talk about golf and fantasy basketball and asked if you were interested in fucking his wife, which you politely declined. Most of your neighbors were carbon copies of Barry, only fatter, skinner, younger, or drove a better car. There were also always about three or four Karens or Jennas or Ashleys married to various the Barry-shaped dentists and doctors. Most of them were nice enough. A couple of them had made passes, a little too interested in being crushed by the new dick on the block, but none were quite your type.

Then, there was Charis and Desmond, who owned the cabin that was merely a short walk through the trees, making them essentially your next-door neighbor. They'd come by with a glass of wine when you'd arrived, making nice. Desmond was a loud, chubby, preacher looking dude who wore trendy glasses and off the rack Black Uncle wear and was mostly unassuming. He liked light craft beers ("I'm watching my shape") and talked mostly about his work in IT and how much he hated his coworkers.

You knew schlub-ass Desmond had money because Charis was gorgeous. Petite and heavy on the curves, with glowing brown skin, a crown of kinky natural hair, a smile to die for. Charis had auntie energy as well, but it was sexy auntie energy. The kind of auntie who'd drain you dry and leave you wanting more.

"Here, let me pour your wine," Charis had said that night and let her fingers brush gently over yours. That was the first time you knew that you wanted to fuck her. Her smile said she was interested, if not willing. While this was going down, Desmond was focused on the Commanders/Wolves playoff game on your TV, cursing and yelling at the refs, players, and coaches.

"Can't go to game three down one, goddamn!" He looked at you, incredulous, for support. "Dudes always fucking up when you got money on it!"

While he was distracted, Charis held your attention, laughing her soft, airy laugh at your jokes and blessing you with light, friendly touches. The visit was perfunctory, neighborly even, but Charis left a mark. Even when you all encountered each other in the neighborhood, she kept it light, all business, hello neighbor. She had no idea that every night for the past two months since she'd poured you that glass of wine, you'd imagined fucking her in every possible position you could contort her into inside of your dream cabin. You'd nearly stroked your eight inches raw thinking about the jiggle patterns Charis' juicy ass would make as you pounded her deep, long, hard, and filled her to the brim.

You caught your neighbors fucking on a perfectly fine Friday morning. You'd missed your morning forest walk all week because work was a fucking nightmare, so you a got up before sunrise, showered, and made you way out your back door, stopping to stretch at your back gate before heading out into the woods. While stretching, you noticed two figures a few houses down attempting to dash unseen into the woods, giggling the whole time. It was Desmond and Charis. You thought to call out to them but instead, you followed.

They stumbled, giggling, through the brush along the cleared trail, heading deeper into the woods. You knew the trees got pretty thick a few hundred meters in, and you knew they knew that, so you wondered exactly what the fuck they were doing. That's how you justified following them for a full ten minutes until they stopped in a small clearing. It looked like something out of a Disney movie: a soft bed of pine needles surrounded by tall evergreen trees; the entire scene dappled with a perfect amount of sunlight. You found a small stand of bushes and crouched behind, watching. Desmond, having been pinching and squeezing Charis all the way to their destination, finally dove on her.

They devoured each other there in the morning sun with lips, tongues, and hungry hands. Desmond pulled Charis' breasts free, exposing her thick black nipples to the sun. He devoured one of her nipples while his hand plunged down the front of her yoga pants, rubbing slowly, insistently until Charis let loose a ragged moan deep from her core. He stopped rubbing, pulled down her green and blue patterned yoga pants with a gentle urgency, and the sun bloomed on Charis' skin. You could smell the musky scent of champagne from where you hunkered in the bushes--or was that Charis' hot pussy?

Desmond got straight to business, lowering his head between Charis brown thighs and lapping at her fat clit with his slick tongue. The tightening in your gut was undeniable. As she squirmed as gasped at his hungry mouth, you freed your fattening dick from your pants and began to slowly stroke yourself. You hardened in your grasp with Charis' moans as a soundtrack. As Desmond licked, lapped, and slurped her pussy, she hissed, arched her back. Her brown skin flushed deep, and her nipples went diamond hard. She's cumming, your dick throbbed.

As she crested her waves of pleasure, Desmond slurped her pussy up in his mouth and sucked her deep. She bucked and writhed around him but he didn't let her loose, devouring her past her orgasm. When he was satisfied, he stood up and freed his little pecker from his athleisure pants. It couldn't have been more than four inches, fully hard. Charis pointed her ass in the air, arched her back, and waited like a patient, dutiful wife to receive her husband. Your dick could have split a mountain.

Desmond adjusted her on the rock and you found yourself looking directly at Charis' face as Desmond slid into her and began pumping. Their slapping flesh, the way she bit her lips when he was actually hitting her spot, her little gasping moans, his whispers shhh shhh just take it, take daddy's dick shhh you can do it turned you on even more. You couldn't believe you were watching your neighbors fuck in the forest, lightly illuminated by the morning sun.

Then, it happened. Mid-thrust, Charis noticed something in the bushes...noticed you in the bushes, stroking your long black dick. For a moment, she was shocked and instinctively jerked back. But then, something came into her eyes. You raised a finger to your lips and followed her eyes from yours, watched her gaze travel down to your fat black dick, slick and dripping with precum. Charis licked her lips, and began throwing herself back against her husband. Their flesh slapped even more urgently now, the steady thwacking and hisses of pleasure swallowed you as you stroked yourself, your eyes locked with Charis, her lost in pleasure, a thin line of drool dripping from her lip.

"Unh! Fuck! Yesssss, baby, fuck yeah, take it all," Desmond groaned, releasing his seed inside of his wife with a long, shaky moan. As he spent himself inside of her, she began to wiggle and twitch as well, throwing herself against him with an urgency born of a cresting orgasm and as you watched, Charis creamed on her husband's tiny shaft, shaking her head and groaning as she did. Her beautiful face contorted in pain and pleasure sent you over the edge. You stifled your grunts behind your hand as you angled your dick toward the earth and spattered the ground with your hot cum. Charis watched your dick hungrily as it spurted, licking her lips while her husband was lost in his own pleasure.

As post-nut haze cleared, you froze. Of course, they'd heard you, dumbass You braced yourself for the inevitable: that Charis would pull her husband aside to deal with the perv in the bushes. But nothing happened. Charis stood up, pulled her pants up over her delicious brown ass. Desmond adjusted himself, and squeezed his wife's upper arm, signaling her to leave.

You hunkered in the bushes, waiting for them to make their full exit and give you safe passage to escape back to your home. Before the two of them could leave the clearing, Charis looked back over her shoulder. Her eyes landed right on yours, knowing, waiting. She held your eyes for a moment, then was gone.