A Free Pass Leads to So Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy stepped back and leaned against the other wall of the stall. She had a devilish smile on her face as she slowly raised her fingers, covered in my girl cum, to her mouth and sucked them clean in an erotic manner. At that moment, I was absolutely sure for the first time in my life, that I had to fuck a female and eat her pussy, and I would do so that very night with Cindy."

Abbie paused. It appeared that just retelling the story had an effect on her. She looked flushed and took a deep breath as if to gather herself together.

"That sounds really intense." I said to Abbie. We were still holding hands. She looked at me and nodded her head.

Then Abbie continued her story. "I told Cindy that I wanted her, I really wanted her that night. She asked me if I wanted to come home with her and I told her 'Yes.' She then asked if I was with someone. I told her that I was, but I just needed to speak with him for a moment. I could make things work and I would explain all that to her later. We collected ourselves and attempted to fix our hair and lipstick. Then we walked out and spoke to you."

"I remember that." I replied.

"Are you sure you want to hear all of this?" Abbie asked me.

"As much as you are willing to share." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I did have an incredible time. An earth-shattering experience. I guess because you suggested this and completely supported me, you deserve to hear all the details. I love you so much. I want to thank you again."

"You are very welcome." I replied again.

Abbie continued telling her story of the previous night.

"When we arrived at Cindy's place, we quickly began removing the clothes from each other. I knew that Cindy wasn't wearing a bra. Turns out she wasn't wearing any panties as well. Off went her blouse and mini-skirt and she was naked. I let her remove my dress, my bra, and my thong. It appeared that she enjoyed doing that, just as I know you enjoy removing my clothes. We embraced, now naked, and resumed kissing. Eventually she steered us into her bed, where we continued to cuddle, fondle each other, and kiss. There was a lot of kissing. Cindy is a wonderful kisser and has the softest lips I've ever experienced.

"Early on I told Cindy that I had never been with another girl this way. I asked that she take things slowly as I was having new experiences. She did an amazing job. She began by touching my shoulders, arms, hips, and thighs while she kissed me. I mirrored her actions by touching her in a similar manner. It was very enjoyable. Our arousal continued to grow. As the kisses became more passionate, Cindy began fondling my breasts and nipples. I felt tingles that went straight to my cunt which was throbbing. When she lowered her head and began sucking on my nipples, I moaned loudly. Her hand slipped down to my crotch, and she began fingering my pussy, again. My brain was swimming in euphoria. All my senses were alive. I was having sex with another female and already it was a great experience.

"Then she moved down between my legs and started kissing my pussy lips which were already swollen. She kissed, then licked my pussy and then pushed her tongue into me. She inserted her fingers and rubbed my G-spot while licking circles around my clit. The anticipation of an enormous orgasm was almost unbearable. She began slowly fucking my cunt with two fingers and then later with three fingers. The gentle licks around my clit became more firm and direct licks. I was bucking my hips, pushing my pussy into her face, wanting more and more. After minutes of delightfully painful anticipation, Cindy was fucking my pussy with rapid deep plunges of her fingers while lapping my swollen sensitive clit with her tongue.

"I had a whole-body orgasm that ignited deep in my cunt and exploded throughout my body. I screamed out loud. I clenched my teeth; my hands tightly gripped the sheets on the bed. My body was thrashing about, and I was shoving my crotch into her face. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. But Cindy didn't slow down her stimulation. My orgasm went on, and on, and on. Finally I told her to stop, and she slowed down to a gentle touch. I caught my breath and my orgasm slowly receded. However, just when my body began to feel normal, Cindy started all over, taking me to another intense orgasm. She played my body this way for an hour or more, giving me a long string of exhausting orgasms. I eventually made her stop. I closed my legs and rolled onto my side in a fetal position. We cuddled, rested, and softly kissed for another hour or so."

Abbie stopped her story, so I responded.

"Wow! Sounds very intense and so fucking erotic." I said.

"I'm not finished." Abbie said. "Just catching my breath. Just retelling this story has me reliving it which is also a powerful experience.

"After we rested a bit, I told Cindy I wanted to try and return the favor. I wanted to eat her pussy. She told me that I didn't have to do that. I told her that indeed I did have to do that, some for her but mostly for myself. I had never tasted the pussy of another girl. I really wanted to do that. I did a little foreplay with her. I licked her breasts and sucked her nipples. She has amazingly large, hard nipples when she is aroused. I moved down to the prize. She was freshly shaved and very smooth and she had large, swollen, wet labia. Her aroma made me horny again. When I licked her and tasted her cum, I was in heaven. I now know why you enjoy licking my pussy. It is a very erotic and unique, sexual, and oral experience. The feel of my tongue on her slick, wet, soft pussy lips was fantastic. I had never licked another girl, much less given her an orgasm that way. I had to rely upon my experiences receiving oral from you in the past and from her earlier that evening. Cindy was very patient with me, but I eventually got her to have an orgasm. We slept together, holding each other. This morning after we awoke, Cindy asked if I wanted to try a 69 with her. I did and that was another new and wonderful experience."

"Wow!" I said repeating myself. "Thank you for sharing."

"I'm somewhat tired and need to catch some sleep." Abbie said. "But first, I need a shower. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all." I replied. "Go take care of what you need to do. When you are rested, we can get something to eat."

Abbie rose and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. I sat there and thought again about all she had told me. In many ways it was the sexual experience I wanted her to have. And I felt happy for her that she loved it. I wondered how this would change Abbie and possibly change our relationship.

- - - - -

A few hours later, while I was watching some sports on TV, Abbie came out dressed casually in a T-top and shorts. She looked refreshed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Rested." She replied and sat down next to me.

We shared a kiss and a hug.

"Thank you so much again for last night." Abbie said. "I don't know if I can every repay you, but I will always cherish last night's experience and I give you all the credit for encouraging me to do it."

"I think a lot of the credit goes to Cindy." I added and we both laughed.

"I have some more to tell you, and to show you." Abbie said.

"Show me?" I asked inquisitively.

"We took some pics last night, if you want to see them." Abbie said as she held up her cell phone.

"Of course I do." I replied.

Abbie opened her photo app and scrolled to the first pic she wanted to show me.

"Just before we got into bed." She said as she showed me a pic of her and Cindy, both naked, standing close to each other with their tits mashed together, while smiling at the camera.

"A hot duo." I said.

The next pic Abbie showed me was more explicit. It was taken from Abbie's point of view while laying on her back with Cindy between her legs, Cindy's tongue on Abbie's pussy, while looking up into the camera.

"My first time having my pussy eaten by another girl." Abbie explained the significance of that shot.

"And here is my first time eating a pussy." Abbie said as she showed a similar pic of her between Cindy's legs, Abbie's tongue on Cindy's pussy.

Then she showed me various other candid shots of one or the other of them naked, either lying in bed or standing in the room.

"I'm keeping these to help me remember the day." Abbie said. Then she asked, "You want copies of these? I know you will keep them safe and private."

"Absolutely!" I replied.

While Abbie was sending me the pics, she began talking.

"I need to tell you about another conversation that Cindy and I had." Abbie began. "This morning she asked me to explain who you were. I had told her last night, before leaving the club, that I had to speak to you, and I would explain it all to her later. This morning she remembered and asked that I explain. Cindy doubted that I was married, so she asked if you were a boyfriend or just a date. I told her that you and I were in a committed relationship and had been living together for several months. Cindy was very surprised to hear that. I then told her the story of my telling you that I had never had sex with another female, and that you thought I really should have such an experience. Then I told her that you gave me a Free Pass to have a girl-girl sexual experience without any guilt that I was cheating on you. It was all your idea.

"Cindy was very impressed about your position on the matter, and your openness to allowing me to have different sexual experiences. Then she asked me if you were good in bed. I told her that you were an incredible lover, the best I've ever had. You have a good-sized cock and long staying power. We often fuck off and on for hours. I told her that your oral skills and her oral skills were equally impressive."

"You told her all that?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"We were discussing our sexual experiences and often got into great detail." Abbie explained. "Turns out that Cindy loves oral sex, giving and receiving, as much as I do. She really loves to suck cock and have a guy cum in her mouth, just as I do."

I was a bit dumbfounded by the extent of their discussions.

Abbie continued. "But I really wanted to discuss what Cindy asked next."

"Which was?" I asked.

"Cindy asked if we might get together again." Abbie said. "I asked if she want to see me again as a friend or as a lover. Cindy replied that she wanted to be my lover, not full time, but hopefully occasionally. She asked if the Free Pass you gave me a one-time thing, or could I use it multiple times?"

Abbie stopped and looked at me, quizzically, as if asking me the same question.

After thinking a moment I asked; "And what did you tell her?"

"I told Cindy that I did want to see her again, but I didn't know about the Free Pass." Abbie said to me. "I told her that you and I never discussed that. I would get back to her after we discussed it."

"I should have seen this coming." I replied with resignation. "I wanted you to have an incredible experience. Of course I should have known that if you had a great time, you would want to do it again. You want the Free Pass to be open ended, don't you?"

"Yes, I would like that." Abbie said in a loving way. "But only if you are okay with that. I love you too much to do anything that might harm our relationship."

"So you want to see Cindy some more and have sex with her?" I asked as I tried to navigate what our future may hold. "How often? Should this be open to include having sex with other females? Maybe sex with other males? I think there should be limits."

I knew that was a dangerous line of questions, but we had to discuss this. Afterall, I opened this Pandora's Box by giving her the initial Free Pass. I still thought that was the right thing to do, and I was very pleased that she had an incredible sexual experience with Cindy.

"Definitely not with any other men." Abbie replied quickly. She paused, thinking, then continued. "Yes, with Cindy, maybe a few times each month. I'm not really sure, maybe once a week? But I don't know if she wants this to be multiple times or for how long."

"What do you know about her situation?" I asked. "Is she in a relationship? With a guy or a girl? Is she bisexual or strictly with other women? I assume you weren't her first female lover."

"She's not in a committed relationship." Abbie replied. "She is bisexual, but I think she has sex with other females more than with men. It appears she is very picky and hasn't found a male that she is willing to have an ongoing relationship with."

"What about a different female for you?" I asked, again.

"Not sure about another girl." Abbie replied. "Can we discuss it later, should that situation arise?"

"Okay." I replied. "I'm fine with you having sex about once-a-week with Cindy. If the situation changes, we can discuss that later. Is that acceptable?"

Abbie embraced me and gave me a big kiss.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She said between kisses. "You are so wonderful to me. I love you so much."

Abbie jumped up off the sofa and pulled my hand. We quickly moved to the bedroom, stripped naked, got onto the bed, and spent the next few hours fucking each other to several orgasms. And as was her custom when she was extremely horny, she had me fuck her in doggie position while she fingered her clit. We had such amazing orgasms.

Giving Abbie a Free Pass did have its rewards.

- - - - -

Abbie called Cindy who was very happy to learn that the two of them could continue their relationship. Cindy asked Abbie to meet her at another dance club that she liked which had a great 'Ladies Night' each Wednesday. Abbie asked my approval, even though we had discussed that she didn't need to ask me. I told her to go have fun with Cindy.

Wednesday evening Abbie got all dolled up for a night of dancing and fun with Cindy. She told me to not wait up for her. I wondered when, or if, she would come home before going to work the next morning. It was about 2 am when I was wakened by Abbie getting into bed with me.

"Have fun?" I asked just before she kissed me.

"Fabulous." She replied. "Do you want to hear about it now, or in the morning?"

"I'm now awake." I replied. "Tell me now."

Abbie kissed me again as her hand found my cock and began to stroke it. Then she leaned over and began sucking my cock. At that point I knew she wanted to have sex while she told me about her night. I was very agreeable with that. Soon I had a hard erection and Abbie swung her leg over my body and lowered herself down upon my cock, which slid easily into her wet pussy. As she sat upright, I placed my hands on her tits and caressed them. I knew she enjoyed that.

"I just can't get enough of your cock." Abbie said as she began riding my cock more energetically.

"I'm glad you want more." I replied. "Tell me about your evening."

"Oh yea. I almost forgot." Abbie said with a laugh. "The sensations of your cock in my cunt makes me forget what else I was doing."

Abbie regained her thoughts and continued. "I met Cindy at a dance club that caters mostly to women. Wednesday night is Ladies Night. They get a lot of straight women, in addition to the usual lesbians, and bi-sexual women, such as Cindy."

"And now you are in that group." I added in.

Abbie paused to think about what I had said, and then smiled.

"We had a few drinks and danced for a couple of hours." Abbie continued. "I met some of her friends. We had a good time. But it was obvious what Cindy and I both wanted, so we left the club and went over to her place. We hugged and kissed a lot. I know I was getting aroused, and it appeared that she was also. We removed each other's clothes, only to discover that neither of us had any underwear. No bra, no panties."

"That's convenient." I replied and we both laughed.

"Cindy took control, forced me onto my back, got between my legs and immediately began eating my pussy." Abbie said as she began fucking me faster.

It appeared that as Abbie was riding my cock, she was reliving her experience with Cindy. I was okay with that, as I was getting a good fucking.

"Who is the better pussy eater?" I asked. "Cindy or me?"

"You both are great." Abbie replied. "But you two have different techniques. Both are fabulous sexual experiences, different, but both of you are great.

"Cindy ate me to a great orgasm," Abbie continued. "Then I told her that I wanted to eat her pussy. She swung around over me into a '69' position. God, her pussy was dripping wet she was so horny. She pressed her pussy down on my face and my tongue went to work inside her. I just love how she tastes. We continued that way for maybe twenty to thirty minutes. We were both so horny and we both had several orgasms."

At that moment, Abbie had an orgasm, her vagina clenching my cock as her body trembled and she was taking deep breaths. Then she laid down on top of me and rested. I just held her as she relished the feelings.

"Wow!" Abbie exclaimed. "There just isn't anything like a good orgasm from a real cock."

"I'm glad I was here for you." I replied. "You know I love how you ride my cock. It feels incredible."

Abbie could feel that I hadn't had an orgasm and my cock was still hard. She sat back up and slowly began rocking back and forth on my erection.

"Last night, while I was with Cindy, we talked a lot about male sex partners." Abbie began. "I bragged a lot about your size and stamina and how intensely you satisfy me. Cindy laments that she just can't find a male lover to please her properly."

"I'm surprised about that." I replied. "I know she has a hot body and, according to you, she loves sex. Seems odd she can't find a good male lover."

"She and I talked about how I might be able to help her." Abbie said with a devilish grin on her face.

"What did you two have in mind?" I asked. She had a way of making me very curious what she was thinking.

"You did a fantastic thing by allowing me to have sex with Cindy, no guilt or recrimination." Abbie continued. "We thought that I should return the favor and allow you to have sex with Cindy, no guilt or recrimination."

I wasn't expecting that. I stared into Abbie's eyes and could tell that she was dead serious. She was still rocking back and forth on my cock, and I was becoming very horny.

"Really?" I asked in response.

"Really!" Abbie came back. "You did such a wonderful thing for both me and Cindy and we think that you two fucking each other would be a fun sexual experience for both of you."

I thought about this proposition and responded.

"But it's not exactly the same situation." I replied. "I was offering for you to experience something new, sex with another female, something you had never done before. I'm not sure I would be so open if you wanted to have sex with another guy. And I'm not interested in sex with another man and having sex with another female would definitely feel like I was cheating on you."

"Cindy thought you might feel that way." Abbie replied. "So she had another option."

"What's that?" I asked. I was really curious about the discussion the two girls had and what ideas they had talked about. My cock was beginning to throb inside Abbie's hot wet pussy.

"What would you think about you, me, and Cindy having a threesome?" Abbie asked.

I was floored by the proposal. I was speechless and just stared back at her.

"You once told me that you've never done a threesome, right?" Abbie asked. "You let me try something new, right? A threesome would be a way for all of us to have a new experience. We all win!"

That really shocked me. Like most men, I had fantasized about having a threesome with two really hot women, but I had never actually considered having a threesome with Abbie and Cindy. I considered Cindy a special friend to Abbie, and not someone I would get involved with sexually.