A Free Pass Leads to So Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy crawled over to me and began licking and sucking my cock. It felt wonderful.

Abbie rolled away from us, looked up at me and smiled as she said; "I think it's time for the two of you to fuck each other."

Cindy pulled off my cock and looked at me. "Finally, our turn." She said with a wicked grin.

"One more thing before that." I said as I pushed Cindy backward so that she laid on her back. "Something I need to inspect."

I crawled between Cindy's legs and moved my face down to her pussy. I extended my tongue and took a lick of her clit. It was very pronounced, about an inch long and half-an-inch wide. I had never witnessed such a clit in my life. I licked and sucked on it for several minutes. Cindy was moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck me with that big cock of yours." Cindy insisted.

I moved forward and shoved my cock into her pussy. She was hot, wet, and a bit tight. We both moaned in pleasure. I raised up on my knees, held her hips in my hands while I fucked Cindy in a kneeling missionary position. Abbie crawled over next to us and was kissing Cindy while playing with Cindy's nipples.

We continued fucking like this for several minutes. We were all hot and sweaty, and so fucking horny. Then Cindy stopped.

"I want to be on top." Cindy said.

We all agreed. I pulled out of her, and we untangled so we could reposition ourselves. I laid down on my back so that Cindy could mount my cock. I was surprised that Cindy turned around and mounted my cock in reverse cowgirl position. She was facing away from me and rose up and down a few strokes. Then she leaned back and placed her hands on the bed on either side of me. In this "crab" position she could hold her body slightly above mine, allowing me to use my hips to thrust my cock into her hot, wet pussy.

It soon became apparent why Cindy chose this position. Abbie moved over between our legs and lowered her face down to Cindy's very exposed clit. While I was fucking Cindy from below, Abbie had a great position to lick and suck on Cindy's clit from above. Cindy was loudly moaning in pleasure.

"This is better than I ever dreamed." Cindy said as I continued to fuck her from below. "Never done this before, but always wanted to."

I realized that this threesome was a first for all of us. And, therefore, Cindy never had a cock in her pussy while someone else sucked her clit. Must have been an incredible experience for her. And it was highly erotic for me.

"This is fucking incredible!" I exclaimed while I kept thrusting my cock into Cindy's pussy. Abbie kept licking Cindy's clit, and sometimes she licked my cock as it slid in and out. Then Abbie began fondling my balls and I lost it.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed as I had a sudden and massive orgasm. My cock was spewing loads of my hot cum into Cindy. This appeared to be the trigger for Cindy's orgasm.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Cindy screamed as she shoved her hips down, forcing my cock even deeper inside her. She was pinning me to the mattress. My cock was still pulsing as her vagina was clenching me. Abbie had backed away while watching her two best friends enjoy an incredible, shared orgasm.

We rested a few seconds as our orgasms subsided. Cindy was in an awkward position, so she raised up off of me and laid down on the bed next to me. My cock, slightly softening and very wet with our combined fluids, rested on my stomach. Abbie was looking at both of us, more specifically at both our crotches, as if trying to make a decision, which one to cleanup first.

Cindy made that decision for Abbie as she rolled towards me, placed her head on my chest, and began licking and sucking my cock clean. Cindy's body was extended out away from my body, at an angle. She was on her side and raised up one leg in a spread open position. Abbie didn't wait and dived into Cindy's sloppy pussy, lapping up the rest of our fluids.

I was exhausted from the dancing earlier in the evening, and the intense sexual activities of the past two hours. I fell asleep, laying between the two hottest, sexiest women I knew.

- - - - -

When I awoke the next morning, I was alone in the bed. I could smell fresh hot coffee and I could hear the two girls chatting and laughing. Apparently, they also had a great time last night. I rose, put on my boxers, and stumbled into the kitchen. Both girls were there, completely naked.

"Good morning lover!" Cindy greeted me first and gave me a big kiss.

Then Abbie stepped forward and replaced Cindy in my arms. Abbie gave me a big hug and a really big, good morning kiss.

"Have fun last night?" Abbie asked. Then she continued without waiting form my reply. "I just knew the two of you would love fucking each other. Cindy confirmed that indeed she did."

We all took a cup of coffee and sat at the breakfast table.

"Yeah." I replied. "That was the most intense night of sex ever. You two are each incredible, and together..."

I was at a loss for the right word. "..and together, you two are super fucking incredible."

They both laughed at my choice of works.

"We also didn't know how to describe last night." Cindy replied first with a big grin.

"'Super fucking incredible' works for me." Abbie said in a chipper voice as she looked at me and then at Cindy.

Cindy then took control. "When Abbie told me that first weekend that it was your idea for her to have a Free Pass and experience sex with another female, I knew you were special. When Abbie told me that you were a great lover, I wondered if that could really be true. Everyone describes their lover as the greatest. But last night proved to me that indeed you are an incredible lover. If the two of you weren't so tight already, I would be plotting to steal you for myself."

Cindy's words made me realize that last night was a special event. Was it a one-time thing? Would we do this again? Would my relationship with Abbie change? And if so, how?

Abbie looked at me with this 'I got this' smirk. Then she asked me; "Don't you think that there is enough of you for Cindy and me to share?"

"Share?" I replied, puzzled where she was going with this thought. "What do you have in mind?"

"We all had an incredible time last night." Abbie began. "We could change the nature of the Free Pass to include threesomes, you know, maybe once a week."

"Or maybe more often." Cindy quickly jumped in.

"You're both in agreement about this?" I asked, suspecting I already knew the answer.

Both girls nodded in the affirmative.

"We were discussing this when you came in this morning." Abbie said. "We hope you have no objections to having sex with both of us again."

"And how soon would this start?" I asked.

"How about tonight?" Cindy jumped in again. "You two can come over to my place and spend the whole night. I just need to go home first and tidy up."

Abbie and I looked at each other. She had a big grin on her face. I knew she really wanted to do this, as much as I wanted to.

"Fucking Yeah!" I exclaimed. "Let's do this!"

Cindy stood up. "I've got to go get things ready. See you two about 6:00?"

"We'll be there!' Abbie replied for both of us.

Cindy quickly dressed and left.

- - - - -

That evening, Abbie and I arrived at Cindy's place about 6:00. This was a night about unbridled sex between the three of us. There weren't any preliminary activities, such as dancing or dinner. We all kissed and hugged each other, stripped naked and got onto Cindy's bed. We had sex so many ways, and with all the possible combinations of two of us and all three of us.

At one point, Cindy got a can of whipped cream and a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup to add to our fun and pleasure. Things got very messy and delightfully delicious.

Life was very good, mostly because I had given Abbie a Free Pass. I had been concerned that the Free Pass might hurt our relationship. But so far, it had only made things so much better.