A Free Pass Leads to So Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not so sure." I replied hesitantly, unsure what to say. "You and I haven't really discussed having a threesome. And Cindy and I really don't know each other. We only met once and that was very brief. I was very happy that the two of you could restart your friendship and take it to a much higher level. I never expected to get involved with her, other than possibly becoming her friend."

"We can arrange for you and Cindy to get to know each other better." Abbie began, "Then we can see where things go from there. You're not opposed to the idea, are you?"

"Are you really okay with watching me having sex with another girl?" I replied with another question. This was opening a much larger Pandora's Box of potential issues.

"After discussing the possibility with Cindy," Abbie began, "she convinced me that it could be an incredible experience for each of us. And if we all agree to this, it wouldn't hurt our relationship, but only make it better."

Abbie was pressing the topic verbally, and she was also more physical in the manner she was riding up and down and applying more pressure on my cock. She was trying hard to win me over. In my mind, I was picturing having sex with both Abbie and Cindy. It was an incredible fantasy, and I was greatly aroused.

Suddenly I had an orgasm. My cock was jetting my cum deep inside Abbie's vagina. My body locked up and I caught my breath. My orgasm was intense and lasted several moments. Abbie could feel that and suspected that the thoughts of me having sex with both of them may have been the trigger. She smiled down at me as my cock continued to pump my hot seed into her. As my orgasm subsided, my body relaxed, and I took a deep breath.

"I'll take that to mean you like the idea of having sex with the two of us." Abbie said as she laid down on my chest and kissed me.

I smiled and nodded back at her.

"There is something else you should know." Abbie began, "I think when you first met her at the dance club, you noticed her see-through blouse and likely saw her large firm nipples."

"I did notice that." I interjected.

"It's just not her nipples that get large." Abbie continued. "When Cindy gets horny, her clit becomes really big. It's as thick as my little finger, and is an inch long, or longer. It's like she has a small penis, but it is definitely a clit. And she loves to have it sucked, maybe as much as she loves to eat a pussy or suck a cock. She is really into oral sex."

"I'll remember that." I replied. I had always wondered about girls with a large clit. I might get a chance to know in real life.

The next day Abbie spoke with Cindy, and they planned a date for the three of us the following Friday. Abbie made it clear to Cindy that the only commitment was for us to get to know each other better. Then we could decide what might happen after that. The two girls decided that we should go out dancing, as that was something we all enjoyed.

- - - - -

Friday evening, after work, Abbie and I met with Cindy at our favorite dance club. I was trying to keep focused on this being an opportunity for Cindy and I to get to know each other better, and not on the possibility of hot, wild sex which had been the original idea. But I couldn't keep the idea of sex out of my head. We had drinks and we danced, sometimes as twosomes - Abbie with me, or Abbie with Cindy, or Cindy with me, or even the three of us dancing together. As the music was loud and almost constant, there wasn't much opportunity for discussions. And maybe that was for the best. Dancing was a fun, physical activity that allowed each of us to let go of the work week and any anxieties about what might happen later that night. I know that I had been a bit tense before arriving at the club, but as the night went on and we had fun drinking and dancing, I felt more relaxed with the two girls.

After a long dance song, the two girls excused themselves to go to the ladies room. I had a flashback to that fateful night that Abbie and Cindy first reunited, and they went together to the ladies room, only to return and announce that Abbie was going to use the Free Pass I had given her. Thoughts of a sexual threesome came back to me. I sat at our table, waiting for the girls to return, and finished my drink.

Fairly quickly Abbie and Cindy returned. As they walked across the room towards me, I could see that they were talking, laughing, and apparently having fun. I too was having a good time. They took their seats at our table and Abbie leaned over to talk into my ear, as the dance music had begun again.

"We think we need to go somewhere less noisy so we can talk." Abbie said, almost yelling into my ear to ensure I could hear her. "I suggested that we go back to our place. Don't you agree?"

I knew that going back to our place was a step towards a possible threesome of sex. I was aroused by the thought, but still a bit concerned that Abbie watching me have sex with Cindy might hurt our relationship. I wondered if we should proceed slowly. Maybe this evening would just be conversation and getting to know each other better, without having a sexual threesome. But the thought of a threesome was definitely more appealing to me. I nodded my approval. Together we rose and walked towards the exit. Once outside, it was considerably quieter.

"You can drive your car and follow us back to our place." I said to Cindy, assuming she had driven her own car to the club.

"She will be riding home with us." Abbie quickly interjected. "Cindy took a ride-share to get here and doesn't have her car."

"Okay." I replied just as we walked up to my car. "Jump in."

As I got behind the steering wheel, the two girls got into the back seat and immediately began hugging and kissing. I should have expected that as the two had refrained from displays of affection while inside the club. I wondered how our evening would continue once we got home.

As we entered our apartment, Abbie headed directly towards the hall bathroom.

"I need to pee." Abbie told Cindy and me. "I'll be right back. You two get comfortable in the living room."

Cindy and I went into the living room and sat next to each other on the sofa. I could feel the sexual attraction between us was rising. I decided that I needed to control my urges for the three of us to go straight to having sex.

"How long have you known Abbie?" I asked Cindy.

"We met at work about three years ago." Cindy replied. "I felt an immediate sexual attraction to her and began hitting upon her. But things never moved forward. I considered that possibly Abbie wasn't into girls sexually, but I was hoping I could turn her. Then we drifted apart. I was really excited to see her at the club a few weeks ago, and her responses to my advances were much more positive."

"May I assume you were already bisexual?" I asked.

"Yeah." Cindy replied. "I had my first girl-girl sexual experience back in college. I've always had a sexual attraction to both girls and guys."

Cindy then turned the conversation to me and Abbie.

"Abbie's told me that you two have known each other about a year." She began. "How did you meet?"

"We met at a party just over a year ago" I replied. "We hit it off immediately. Great sexual attraction, but that wasn't all. We shared many likes and had many of the same values about life, relationships, work, finances. All sorts of things. Soon we were dating exclusively, fucking a lot, and the next logical step was to move in with each other. So we did."

"I am very impressed with your willingness to allow Abbie to have other sexual experiences with another person." Cindy continued. "Shows a lot of self confidence in your relationship. How did the Free Pass happen?"

"Abbie and I have always been very open with each other." I began. "We have discussed sex a lot, including our sexual histories, our likes and dislikes, and our fantasies. We really have explored many new ways for the two of us to have sex, different positions and/or different locations, even risky sex out in public places. Neither of us had ever had a threesome or any group sex or attended a sex party. We discussed that some, but not the extent of actually trying anything like that. I learned quickly that Abbie loves sex in many different ways. I was surprised to learn that she had never had sex with another girl, never tasted another pussy. We both love oral sex so much. And she did confess that she was bi-curious."

I took a pause before continuing. Cindy was listening intently, waiting for me to go on with our story.

"Something just made me encourage her to have a bisexual experience with another female." I continued. "I had heard about the concept of a Free Pass, so I offered one to Abbie. Initially, I think she was puzzled about what I was offering to her, but we discussed it in more detail, and she came to understand what I was offering. She decided to accept. Abbie confessed that she had been curious about your overtures to her, but she had missed the opportunity. Now I was opening the door for her, so to speak."

"I'm so glad you opened that door." Cindy replied. "That is one of the most incredible gifts I have ever heard about. Not many people would be willing to give their partner such an opportunity to explore new sexual activities. When I saw her on the dance floor that night, I knew I had to make another move on Abbie, and I'm so glad that I did. Even as a newbie to girl-girl sex, she was and is an incredible lover."

"I always try to please my lovers." I responded. "Just seems to be the right thing to do. I was a bit concerned about how things might turn out, but so far it has been very good for both of us."

"Abbie's told me that you are an incredible lover." Cindy said with a sly smile. "She also told me that you have a larger than average cock and know how to use it to please a partner. I hope to experience that myself."

I blushed at her complement, and her desire to have sex with me. My cock twitch inside my pants.

"Likewise, Abbie told me that you have an unusually large clit which you love to have sucked by a lover." I said while looking directly into Cindy's eyes. "I also love to please my lovers using my oral skills. Maybe I will get to share experiences with you, in a physical way and not just talking about having intercourse."

I realized that I had just announced my desires to have sex with Cindy. She had a big smile on her face.

"Abbie appears to be very open to that happening." Cindy replied.

"I should thank you for suggesting we have a threesome." I replied as I moved closer to Cindy on the sofa. "I agree we should have a fabulous time."

"What?" Cindy exclaimed as she sat back. "The threesome wasn't my idea. Abbie told me that it was your idea."

It was my turn to be shocked. I sat upright and looked at Cindy. "Abbie told you it was my idea? And she told me that it was your idea? She's orchestrated this whole thing, hasn't she?"

"I'm not complaining." Cindy quickly replied.

"And neither am I." I replied. "Where is that minx? We need to talk with her."

"Or maybe we both fuck her brains out." Cindy suggested with a laugh.

At that moment Abbie stepped into the room. It appeared that she had been around the corner listening to Cindy and me talking.

"That sounds like a fabulous idea." Abbie said in response to Cindy's suggestion. "And it appears that both of you want to fuck each other. Am I right?"

Cindy and I were watching Abbie as she entered the room and spoke, but we both turned to look at each other and nodded our heads in agreement.

"Does it really matter whose idea this was, as long as we all want to try this?" Abbie said to Cindy and me.

Abbie walked up and gave me a big hug and a sloppy, passionate kiss. Then she turned and gave a similar kiss to Cindy. While they kissed, Abbie began removing Cindy's dress. It only took a moment before Cindy responded by removing Abbie's dress. Neither wore any underwear and both were soon completely naked after kicking off their shoes.

I realized that the threesome was beginning. I stood and began removing my clothes. Both girls helped me strip naked. Then I put an arm around each of them and we moved quickly to the bedroom. Abbie quickly jumped onto the bed and looked back at Cindy and I standing at the foot of the bed. Cindy had held me back and turned to face me.

"There are many things I want to do tonight." She said. "But first, I think we need to kiss."

And with that, she moved closer and initiated a passionate kiss with me, mouths open, tongues exploring each other's mouth. It was obvious that Cindy was as oral a lover as I was. As we were embraced, my rising cock was pressed against her stomach. She wrapped her hand about my cock and held it, making me all the more aroused. Cindy backed away from our kiss, but still held my cock in her hand.

"Looks like you're ready to play." Cindy said as she led me over to the bed. "Matt, why don't you lay down between Abbie and me."

I laid down on the bed and had a quick kiss with Abbie. Cindy joined us, laying to the other side of me. Both girls put a hand on me, Cindy's hand on my cock and Abbie's hand on my balls. I was getting even hornier and quickly.

The two girls sat up together and moved away from me a bit, so that they both could lean over to lick my cock. It appeared to me that this had been preplanned by the two girls. I was loving this and not complaining whatsoever. Cindy's hand slid down such that her thumb and index finger made a circle around the base of my cock. Abbie was gently fondling my balls. Both their tongues touched my cock at the same time, one from each side. A jolt of sexual excitement shot through my body.

The ladies began licking my cock up and down in unison, coating my cock with their saliva. It was an intense sensation. Maybe the most intense feeling was when their tongues met at the tip of my cock and their tongues swirled over the head. My cock pulsed. I was leaking pre-cum which they were lapping up.

"Oh fuck! That's incredible." I exclaimed which caused the girls to redouble their efforts to please me sexually.

Together, each girl wrapped their mouth around their side of my cock, their lips touching. In unison they slowly moved up and down, giving me the feel of a blowjob administered by two sets of lips. When they reached my cock head, they alternated sucking my cock head into one mouth and then the other's. I knew I couldn't hold off my orgasm for long. I raised my head so I could see them.

"If you two continue like this," I warned, "I'm going to blow a big load real soon."

"That's exactly the point." Abbie said with a sly smile. "We want a big load. Because we have a surprise for you."

My head fell back onto the bed. This had been planned by the two girls. It wasn't worth arguing about. I gave in to them and enjoyed the most incredible, two mouth, blowjob for another five minutes. At that point, I could feel my balls draw up and I knew my climax would be soon.

"Oh Fuck! I'm going to cum!" I announced just seconds before my cock started to erupt. Abbie was quick to react and took the head of my cock into her mouth just as the first spurt of cum came out. Cindy backed off just a bit to watch me unload into Abbie's mouth. But her hand was now wrapped around my cock and pumping out more of my cum.

"Oh Fuck!" Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" I continued to mutter as my cock pumped my seed into Abbie's mouth. The feelings were incredibly pleasurable. But I wondered what surprise they had waiting for me.

When my cock was spent, after nine or ten ejaculations, my body relaxed. Abbie slowly pulled her mouth off my cock, careful to keep her lips closed so as to not lose any cum. She must have taken in a lot as her cheeks bulged out like a chipmunk's.

Abbie turned to face me and slowly opened her mouth to display the large load of my cum still in her mouth. Then she turned towards Cindy, and they leaned together and kissed, full open mouth. They were swapping my cum between their mouths, their tongue actively moving the gooey fluid back and forth. They appeared giddy in their pleasure, trying to contain their excitement and happiness. But there was movement of their lips and some of my cum was leaking out of their mouths and dribbling down their chins.

It was the most erotic event I had ever witnessed firsthand. I could feel my cock twitching back to life. I moved back, out of the way of the two girls to allow them to continue their erotic play. They cuddled together and continued to kiss while they began fondling each other's body, especially their erogenous zones. Their arousal levels were clearly rising, as my cock. This was so erotic.

After several minutes, Cindy moved Abbie onto her back, and Cindy got between Abbie's legs, which had been spread wide open for her lover. Cindy didn't waste any time before she planted her face upon Abbie's pussy and began eagerly licking her. Abbie must have been incredibly horny as she was soon writhing in pleasure on the bed and moaning loudly.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm going to cum" Abbie was uttering as Cindy continued to lick her pussy and suck on Abbie's clit.

"OH FUCKING GOD!" Abbie suddenly screamed as her orgasm began.

Abbie was thrashing about on the bed while Cindy kept her face pressed tight on Abbie's pussy and continued to fuck her with her tongue. After several moments, Cindy backed away. I could see that Abbie's pussy was swollen, very wet and still contracting with her orgasm. Cindy turned to look at me. She had a Cheshire Cat like smirk on her face which was covered in Abbie's girl cum.

"Having fun?" Cindy asked me. "Enjoying the show?"

"Absolutely. So fucking erotic." I replied as I was slowly stroking my cock.

Cindy leaned over to me and kissed me, allowing me to taste Abbie's cum on her lips.

"My turn!" announced Abbie and she rose up and pushed Cindy onto her back. Abbie dove between Cindy's legs and quickly began eating Cindy's pussy. I was surprised by how aggressively Abbie attacked Cindy's pussy, especially sucking on Cindy's clit. The interaction was ripe with female hormones. Both were obviously extremely horny.

When she went down on Cindy, Abbie had turned her backside towards me. She was kneeling between Cindy's legs. As she ate Cindy's pussy, Abbie began wiggling her ass at me. Then she paused her oral ministrations upon Cindy and spoke.

"Matt, I need you to fuck me. Really hard." Abbie insisted.

I was more that pleased to comply. I got on my knees, moved in behind Abbie, and slid my hard cock into her hot, wet pussy and began fucking her in doggy position.

"That's it Matt!" exclaimed Cindy as she watched me fuck Abbie who was still eating Cindy's pussy. "Fuck her hard!"

I was thrusting my cock fast and deep into Abbie's cunt. I believe Abbie did a hard suck on Cindy's clit which triggered Cindy's orgasm.

"OH JESUS CHRIST!" Cindy screamed while she began flailing her arms on the bed.

Abbie raised her head away from Cindy so that she could take some deep breaths. Obviously, the oral sexual activity with Cindy, coupled with my cock deep in her cunt, was taking a toll on her. I kept slamming my cock into her and she was rocking back to meet my thrusts.

"Oh my god!" Abbie said between gasps for air. "This is so fucking incredible."

I was aware that Abbie had moved her hand between her legs and was rubbing her clit rapidly. Cindy moved back away from Abbie to allow the two of us to continue fucking. It didn't take long for Abbie to have another orgasm. I could feel her body shaking and could feel her vagina clenching my cock. I just held Abbie tight as her orgasm continued and then subsided.

It took some effort, but I managed to withhold my own climax. I pulled out of her pussy and Abbie collapsed on the bed. I was kneeling upright, and my hard cock was bouncing in the air, dripping wet with Abbie's girl cum.