A Free Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Question: Knowing that, does it change your perspective on your marriage vows? It was quite apparent that you, Valerie, were indeed more responsive to stimuli showing large cocks and specifically large black cocks. Have you ever had a black lover?

Answer: Do I have to answer that in front of Dan?

The answer was quite apparent already.

Question: Dan, does that make you jealous or angry?

Answer: Well, I knew that she had dated some athletes, but I did not know the details. It makes me a little uncertain about my role sexually, but we seemed to be okay up until parenthood and work responsibilities slowed us down.

Question: Dan, knowing that Valerie has experienced interracial sex, does that make you think any less of her?

Answer: Oh, hell no. I mean, neither of us were virgins when we met so judging her on past sexual experiences makes no sense. She could feel the same way about me, so no. She is a beautiful woman and I am so lucky to be married to her.

Question: With the goal being to heighten your sexual horizons, if either of you experienced sex with another partner on this vacation would you rather not continue the process?

They looked at each other. Their eyes were searching for a hint of an answer. Neither want to be first to speak. Finally, Valerie saw that Dan was not going to answer.

"If we are in consideration, based on what Dan has said, I am still interested."

There it was. Dan was so relieved. But conflicted also. Admitting that he fantasized about her with another man was difficult. Already they were moving to a new level of sexual excitement.

When they got home they discussed the questions and explored more in depth about their sexual history. The more they talked, the hornier they got and finally ended up in bed having the best sex they had had in years. Valerie let go and had a very intense orgasm and Dan was happy that his average sized cock could deliver the goods. They decided that if the invitation came, they would arrange for the grandparents to share Danny for the duration. It took a week before they received a packet int the mail.

You have been accepted to participate in an all-expense paid vacation on a private Caribbean island. You must sign the following document and return before the details are finalized.

The document was long and asked them to sign off on just about every possible unforeseen event. It was basically a hold harmless instrument insuring the benefactor against injury, alienation of affection, health concerns incurred during or after the vacation. They understood that when they signed off on the document that they must deal with any strange happenings.

The catch was at the end:

Couples will provide an escrow account in the amount of the round-trip flight costs. If for any reason either of the couple decides to terminate the vacation agreement, the escrow account will be forfeited.

"I guess that is fair," said Dan. After all they are not asking for the total amount of the trip to be forfeited. The air accommodations are to be a charter and individual costs don't matter that much on a whole plane. Separate accommodations would have to be made in case someone got ill or had an emergency at home. If someone got cold feet, they would pay a reasonable penalty. I think we can sign this if you agree."

"Is this making you as horny as it is making me?" she asked Dan.

"Well there is a certain amount of apprehension. I am a little worried about the possibility that you might have some regrets afterward."

"What about you, Honey. I mean the results of the evaluation seemed to indicate that you might be watching me have sex with someone else."

"I think that is a given considering the questions and appraisals."

"Do you think you can handle that?"

"Shoot, I get hard just thinking about some stud fucking you?"

"Really?" she asked.

"I know it is playing with fire, but I have masturbated frequently once we saw where this was heading. It is so, so, uh ... nasty and erotic."

"When you put it that way, Lover, I can hardly wait to get a big cock in my pussy. I will be like a flash back to our lives before we got married. And it is only for a short while."

They looked forward to the free two-week vacation and worked hard to get current and even ahead of their workloads. Valerie did quite a bit of shopping for swimwear, beach wear and evening wear. Dan bought some swim trunks and beach shoes. Little did they know that none of the clothing would be taken on the charter. They would find that out at the last possible second.

A limo pulled up to their drive the morning of the adventure. They packed the luggage aboard not knowing that it would set in storage until they got back. Their flight took them to Miami. The connection was to a small jet charter. All the couples were on board. Ten counting Dan and Valerie. All the women were very attractive. There was a variety of body types as would be normal. The men were also attractive. The couples ranged in age form maybe forty at the top and twenty-five at the youngest. One man appeared to be bumping forty, but his wife was undoubtedly in her twenties. The rest were similar in age.

Once on board, the couples discussed why none of their luggage was to accompany them on the vacation. They concluded that clothing and accessories would be provided. Once on board, the same middle-aged man who had been at their first screening took a microphone:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, if I may, I will start part of the orientation. When we arrive at our island sanctuary, you will be given special clothing to wear initially. Additional clothing will be provided daily and sometimes numerous times daily. The motif is usually beach wear, but some modifications and style changes make the clothing more exciting. The island will provide a staff to assist you in any needs or concerns. Additionally, there will be some other guests there. Feel free to engage the guests at any time. They are also on the vacation and in fact fund this whole trip. There are both men and women there, while mostly men. Some of the gentlemen are a little older than you chosen vacationers, but not much. There is no need to feel uncomfortable around any other guests, staff or maintenance personnel. The recreation staff will assist you daily and give instructions if necessary, to aid in your enjoyment. Please, relax and enjoy your stay. I think when the vacation is over all of you will agree that it was the most stimulating jump start to a stronger marriage and fantastic sex life.

The flight was about two hours and they landed on a small airfield barely large enough to accommodate the jet. Once there, they were loaded on a boat and set out for the private island. It was small as Caribbean islands go, but large enough to have some four wheelers if one wanted to take a tour. They were all directed to a lavish main house and around the side. They were handed the first of many changes of clothes for the week. The women were issued pink bikini swimsuits. As far as island clothing goes, the suits were very stylish but not so skimpy as to call undue attention. The men were issued a wrap around loin cloth type of clothing and mesh net crop tops. There was no underwear, but the overlap was just enough to keep the goods hidden if worn in just regular fashion. The cloth was khaki and the mesh tops were navy blue.

The first organized activity consisted of the guys being taken to a beach not far away while the women were taken to another part of the beach. There were other guests in various activities. A couple of older white men were fishing off a pier. A couple was on the beach in loungers. As the guys made it to the beach, they noticed seven or eight large black men dressed in red shorts and flip flops. The men introduced themselves and all seemed to be natives of the Caribbean somewhere. Some accents were a little different. Dan immediately noticed that these black men gave the impression that they were all athletes of some kind. Maybe soccer.

The black men showed the vacationers a supply of recreational items such as fishing rods, volleyballs, snorkeling equipment and much more. The guys were told that they were welcome to use any and all the equipment when there were no organized activities. They were assured that they would have plenty of time for recreation.

The ladies were shown a large white beach and then a large spa area that was attended by several staff. The staff were mostly island women and were quite attractive indeed. They oriented the women to the services including massage, facials, nail salon, hair salon. It was a dream to come to the island and be served for two full weeks by a very attentive staff. As the first orientation wound down, a full staff of recreational assistants, as they were called, were introduced to the women. This group of very attractive black island men were as handsome and athletic as the group with the men, except that had on string bikinis which showed huge bulges. The women ogled the well-endowed men and made plenty of laughter and chatter as the guys moved about.

Later, both groups were allowed to return to their cottages. Each couple shared what they had seen in their perspective groups with some of the ladies not describing in much detail the bulging G-strings that the black men wore. A few were quite descriptive. Valerie told Dan about the dress code and asked about the black men with the guys. Very quickly it became obvious that the eye candy was shown to the women from the start. When she described the apparent volume of the men's endowments, Dan very suddenly felt his cock grow and begin tenting his wraparound. It was not lost on Valerie, either.

"Big black cock turning you on, Honey?"

Dan was sporting a rock-hard erection in no time. While his cock was not the largest, he figured that he was average size, almost six inches. His girth was a little undersized, but he didn't realize it for he had not spent much time looking at hard cocks in the locker rooms he had visited. Anyway, he figured that since he had landed an absolutely gorgeous wife, he must be doing something right.

He was a little embarrassed at getting an erection while she told about the full G-strings she had just seen. Since there were no gorgeous island women apparent so far, Dan concluded that this vacation might be more for the ladies' enjoyment.

Boy was he right. That evening at dinner the island men were in good supply. They wore barely more than loincloths while the vacationers wore gym style shorts. The women wore short wrap around skirts not too different than the little wraparounds the guys had started wearing that afternoon. The ladies did have on bright red thongs which came into view quite prominently when the moved and danced. They had on bustier type tops which were not swimsuits. The tops were skimpy and looked more like a performers costume.

During the meal, the MC provided a little more orientation type information. One of the things that he stated clearly that the men present were chosen because of their race and certain attributes. These attributes were quite apparent. He said that the race of the men was statistically the most forbidden factor of a taboo type encounter. While the men were not viewed as servants in any way. Quite the opposite, the black islanders were indeed the crème de la crème and in all ways superior, as would become the consensus before the two weeks were up.

Once the meal had been consumed, the music started and the dancing began. Each couple made their way to the dance floor area. However, before the first tune was finished, the black men tapped each white guy on the shoulder signifying that they were to cut in. That was the last of the couples dancing. The rest of the evening, the ladies were passed around to all the black studs. The drinks were flowing and the women were losing all inhibitions.

By the time the evening was over, the couples returned to their rooms. Dan was so horny that he helped Valerie to the bed and removed all her clothing. He then proceeded to make love to her orally. Her pussy was an absolute fountain of lubrication. His face was covered in her nectar. Dan helped her to two shattering orgasms before he mounted her and fucked her. He came almost immediately such was his eagerness. He vowed that as the week wore on, he would try to settle down before fucking her so he would last longer. Little did he know that it was the last time he would fuck her for a long period.

12