All Comments on 'A Free Vacation Ch. 01'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Lovely story

I can’t wait to read more!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

Super, Hot, story. I like the gradual build-up to the action, although we all know where it's going. The last paragraph is telling, "Little did he know it was the last time he would fuck her for a long period". Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Beginning

My type of story. Please keep going.

jerseygeorgejerseygeorgeover 4 years ago
Great start ...

More PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story -

Can't wait to read more. Hope chapter 2 isn't far behind. Wow

andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to part 2 and it's direction thanks

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Valerie loving sucking and fucking with BBC!

Valerie will learn one lesson embedded in her mind and that's that BBC not pussy makes the rules from one of the dominant Black women working on her body in the spa who will take liberties with spanking her luscious reddening ass to punctuate her point on her and thus turning her from a strong woman to a submissive woman open to new ideas proffered her. That would turn her from a very conservative woman to a wild wanton slut as she let's huge BBC''s of all sizes ravage her pussy and give her son Danny a black brother or sister. Her Black Mistress will ensure all traces of racism are literally spanked hard on her reddening ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Concept

Next, please!!!

charliem100charliem100over 4 years ago
Nice Start

I like what's happening and where it's obviously going, but I wouldn't mind reading a story where the wife is more real instead of drop-dead gorgeous with the most perfect body in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You had me until 32DDD.

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come on!

DDD? She'd be falling over.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
We love island vacations

Husband and I love parties and trips like this. We learned a long while ago that the trips were almost exclusively for the wife’s benefit. We love being involved to the utmost. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh huh

This is a fairly poor example of a typical cuck repressed homosexual fantasy. The characters are cardboard and the plot is obvious. The only question is if the author will have the husband suck cock and take it up the ass.

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Good story

This is a well written good story. The main characters were well developed. The husband is in for a surprise when he sees how his wife acts as a bbc is buried in her. There was no mention of the wife being on birth control so I hope this is addressed. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like It

I'm pretty sure my wife would love this vacation.

Only afterwards my little penis would never satisfy her.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago
well set up

this is a growing fantasy of lots of men. i am sure readers wont be disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s not like that

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “most women realize that in a relationship with a strong woman,pussy makes the rules”!THAT’S A HUGE BULLSHIT AND A CUCKOLD CRAP!NO,IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A STRONG WOMAN,PUSSY DO NOT MAKE THE RULES and NO WOMAN “REALIZES” THAT!A strong woman,if she is REALLY strong,HAS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO MAKE ANY RULE!Not to mention the fact that,even with a strong woman,THE MAN CAN BE ALSO STRONG OR STRONGER THAN THE WOMAN and then COCK MAKES THE RULES!But,in ANY HEALTHY AND GOOD RELATION NONE OF THE TWO PARTNERS MAKES THE RULES,but THEY ARE EQUALS who MAKE THE RULES TOGETHER!So,STOP TELLING SUCH NONSENSICAL RUBBISH and WAISTING OUR TIME WITH IT!

Also,I HAVE TO DISAGREE with some people who said in their comments that “trips like this were almost exclusively for the wife’s benefit” or that “this is a growing fantasy of lots of men”!THESE ARE SIMPLY BIG NONSENSES!First of all,SUCH TRIPS DO NOT EXIST IN THE REALITY as they appear in this story,which,by the way,IT’S ONLY A SIMPLE FANTASY!Then,whatever there is,THERE IS BOTH FOR THE HUSBAND AND WIFE’S BENEFIT,that when they are not ONLY FOR THE HUSBAND’S BENEFIT!And THIS PIECE OF SHIT(which IS NEVER a “WELL written good story”,as someone SO WRONGLY said!) DEFINITELY ISN’T “a growing fantasy for a lot of men”,but A PATHETICAL AND LAME FANTASY that ONLY EXTREMELY FEW MEN CAN HAVE!NO REAL MAN AND HUSBAND would ever have SUCH AN IDIOTICAL FANTASY!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK A LITTLE before writing SUCH STUPIDITIES!

johndough1958johndough1958over 2 years ago

Where do I sign up up for this vacation? lol

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Sign me up. I dont have a husband but I NEED a Vacation and so far the Island sounds SOoooo GOOD. I wouldnt even wear anything so I could Tan my whole body. I love the Sun ON me and other things like the chocolate Men on the Island. LOL :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit slow-moving with a deficit of sexual activity for my erotic reading taste. I would love the opportunity to take such a vacay and have my loving husband watch me be fucked into a blissful coma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's always the anonymous ones who write diatribes in all-caps.

Awesome story. I might try to get my wife to read it!

I think this IS a growing fantasy, and I think there probably are scenes like this in the Caribbean Islands. More, more!

NormthegreatNormthegreatabout 1 year ago

babecock lie detector is such a nice way to confront them about their true desires

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was a great set-up for what is to come and was very well written. We had a similar experience however, it wasn’t nearly as exotic as your story.

After we had been married a few years our sex life slowed down considerably. We both enjoyed sex but work came first, so we rarely came. My wife told a girlfriend that she was disappointed and wanted to learn how to spice things up again in the bedroom. Her girlfriend gave her the phone number of a female sexologist who did marital intimacy counseling and also led a women’s support group on sexuality.

Fairly soon my wife started going out dancing with the other wives. Then, they began inviting us husband’s to come to the dance club to watch - but we could not participate. After watching our wives dance intimately with other men we attacked our wives when we got home!

Little did I know at the time but I was being conditioned (trained) to become a willing cuckold. Week after week I would watch my wife flirt with other men, dance with and get groped by other men, and even kiss them. Each time it was more and more intimate with her guys on the dance floor. Finally, one night she texted me, “Bring the car around to the club entrance and hold the back door open for me and my ‘date’. You can drive us around and watch us fuck in your rear view mirror!”

After about an hour of driving around dark streets and glancing at the fucking, I returned to the club. The man got out, handed me $500 and thanked me for driving him and the ‘call girl’ around. My wife just stayed in the back seat while I drove us home.

The sexologist was functioning as a pimp and corrupted most of the married women in the group. She would send photos of the wives to men (potential Johns). She’d tell them which bar to go to, at what time, to find a ‘good, clean, prostitute wife’ to fuck for money!” My wife loved taking stray cock for money and our sex life got exciting again!

We loved your story and are going to read the next chapter now!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He vame quickly - so what, get busy with your tongue then do it again.

Stop as she gets active and pit in in again, you will last a lot longer.

If wife says she is too tired for repetition, just make sure to masturbate befotre first time.

The ifea that you will l;ast longer by going without for a while is just plain ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm not sure what percentage of couples swing or would admit to it, but my take on cuckolding would be even less. In our thirties we tried it with three different couples, not group sex just swapping the partner. Usual rule was no videos or photos, only once did I do a video of us fucking in several positions; it wasn't very good but the sound alone told the story. The first time my husband watched it with me, boy did he screw me afterwards. Later on he wasn't so keen on it, I'm not so sure if I was the other wife I'd be keen either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous