All Comments on 'A Free Vacation Ch. 03'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

My favorite line from this story is:

She called out to him, "Fuck yes, fuck me like a bitch dog in heat. Knock me up. Ruin my white pussy. My husband will never satisfy me now."

I too am a sissy CD lingerie-wearing faggot cocksucking husband -- and I'd love it if my wife made me a cuckold and fucked BBC. I hope the next chapter tells us the story from cuck hubby's view - how he loves dressing in lingerie & painted nails while watching the videos of his wife being pounded by BBC over and over. That is my dream and fantasy. I can't wait for this next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

suck's the eat's shit and bark's at the moon the husband should get his pride back and sell her to the vacation people so she can fuck all she wants she is scum low life …..…………………………………………………………………………….

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Super hot!

This girl is the perfect slut and fun wife. I'd be jealous but loving all the cream pies. I'd like a sequel where she has her girlfriends over for brunch and shows off her lucky in femme. They can lace him in a corset and take turns pegging him into submission.

Later he can learn to suck other men's cocks for the harem of women:-)

Keep writing please!!!!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Went in the crapper

I had high hopes for this tale in the beginning but it just ended up being another gay hubby / slutwife for black cock story . Trash !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak husband

Any husband who allow the wife do whar she did to should be seeing a lawyer, if he does not he is not a man and put on a dress

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Little Cucky

Nothing beats being a cuck having a wife that loves big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Chapter to a Great Story Line

She has really found herself sexually and dominates her black lovers, the sponsor and her husband. My wife has had plenty of black lovers. She is a petite, 4'11", 90 pound, Latina who loves being ravished and tossed around like a rag doll.

At first, her pussy was so tight that the first few guys really had to take their time to get her ready. And, because it was so tight, it wasn't just a case of getting her pussy muscles to relax.

With her consent and urging, they actually resized her pussy by pushing her vaginal walls beyond the normal limits so, they could never return to their original state. Her pussy is now a "gash" between her slender, sexy legs and will never close up. That's the way we like it.

Also, because of her tightness, her pussy lips would cling tightly to those big cocks as they sawed in and out of her. With every black fucking, her labia would be stretched; now they are huge!

Her gynecologist, a female, is also her friend and often remarks about my wife's resizing. At her last doctor visit, they both remarked - right in front of me - that she could now easily give birth to a big, black baby. (I was given a vasectomy several years ago and the gynecologist knows it.)

After she comes home from a date, she has me fuck her. It is so hot; she is egging me on and jeering my 3-inch, pencil-dick. I shoot off in her after about three strokes in her cum filled cunt. We can't feel a thing but it is highly erotic.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

She should fill her cunt with as much black seed as possible. She needs to soon show off a black baby bump. Her husband will be proud of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write the story the way you want it to go. Its your story. Ignore the critics. Take or leave the suggestions. I hope you continue with this story. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pity any wife daft enough to think a real husband would accept

even the concept of her enjoying sex with another man AFTER the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story JC ! I'm a black closet cuckold. I've caught my wife twice without her knowing and loved it. And OMG the more creampie the better. Great story!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I've been to parties where the Mens come in with there wife or girlfriends and they split at the door or the wife will go with a Man usualy a Black Man there and have Sex with him or 2 of them at the same time. I've even done it and enjoyed some of the crazy times. Even when I was tied to some of the beds or across them or some peice of furniture they had set up with rings on the legs for my Hands and Legs to be tied to and apart so I couldnt close them or stop a Man there from getting IN me and using me for his pleasure. LOL Yeah it was crazy times like that at some them parties.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

It was a good story, but I only gave you a four because it is incomplete. Does she go back home and her pussy shrinks back so he can still fuck her and they both get off on the videos and she never goes back for a tuneup. As he gets so turned on my bed, he goes with her the next time, so he can watch and participate, I thought the whole idea behind the story was to enhance their sex life not just hers, you never finished that part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story but would like to see the husband get some action.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, hopefully there will an ending to this story. I am willing to bet that within a year Valerie will be pregnant. At delivery, the baby will probably be black. Her loving husband will then decide to either take care of the child or divorce her ass as quickly as possible. Does she really love her husband? I really doubt that she will go back and fuck her husband. She will tease the heck out of him but, like what happened at the island, he will not get any thing else from her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great chapter. We especially enjoyed that the husband was given a hair removal treatment by his wife in their home shower. My wife keeps bottles of Veet or Nair around to keep me completely hairless. That is easily the best way to remind a husband that he is not his wife’s breeder!

Nice chapter!

CumeatinghubbyCumeatinghubby20 days ago

Wow thank you so much this is amazing. Please do one with the husband in chastity having to clean up during an all day creampie train!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous