A French Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

He answered it and heard his father on the other end.

"I can never get the time difference straight, what time is it there?"

Karl told him,

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I hope I didn't disturb you." His father said, "But I have an important job for you"

He went on to say that he'd like Karl to go up to Paris on Tuesday, to a meeting with a group of European mining representatives. He'd email the information to Karl's laptop tonight.

There was more talk about the importance of the meeting and so on.

After they hung up Karl went to bed and when Lenny drowsily asked what the call was about he gave her a brief explanation.

Next morning they got up late and went down to breakfast. Chucker had already eaten apparently. As they talked Lenny said she couldn't find her pills.

"Pills, what pills?" Karl asked.

"You know, my pills, so I won't get pregnant."

"Oh, those pills. What do you suppose you did with them?"

They'd nearly finished breakfast when Chucker appeared and came over to their table.

"Mornin'" he said, "Sleep well?"

"Sit down." Karl told him. "Have a cup of coffee. I have a favor to ask of you."

They drank coffee and Karl told him about the call he'd had from his father, and that he'd have to go up to Paris for at least one day, maybe two.

"The favor is that you entertain Lenny while I'm gone."

Chucker and Lenny looked at each other and smiled.

"Of course I will, I'd be delighted." The Australian answered.

When they went back up to the room she looked again for her pills without any success.

"I hope you find them, should we go to a doctor and get a prescription?"

"No, you're going to have to buy some condoms!" Lenny said, then saw the look on his face and said. "Just kidding. I think I'm okay, according to my calculations this is a safe period, for about the next two weeks."

That evening they all had a dinner in the hotel dining room. Dinner in the hotel was more formal than in the restaurant they'd visited the previous night, and Lenny wore a blue dress, low-cut, and short enough to show off her legs.

"Why do you let your wife dress like that?" Chucker asked. "It's unfair to other women."

"I know, isn't it awful?" Karl said. "But she insists on dressing like a tart."

Lenny ignored this chatter for a few minutes, then said. "Look at you two, in ties and jackets. Someone has to brighten things up."

"God bless you Lenny." Chucker said. "For your looks, your body, especially your legs. And everything else."

"Thank you, kind sir. For your.......everything else." Lenny answered.

After dinner Lenny and Chucker went for a walk while Karl rechecked the email from his father. They talked about life in Australia while they walked, and it seemed very appealing to Lenny. He told her that you could find almost any climate you wanted, from searing desert to snow covered mountain; from tropics in the north to a climate like California or the Mediterranean in the south.

He also told her that prostitution was very open in many communities, and Lenny, thinking of how things were at home, was amazed. He told her that women from good homes sold their bodies just for fun.

"Would you like to do that Lenny?" Chucker asked her.

"Is that how I look to you Chucker, like a whore?"

She went on to tell him that until recently, she'd led a pretty sheltered life, and that she'd avoided sex, mainly due to her mother's warnings about pregnancy and disease. She'd had sex with her boyfriend in college finally. Then she and Karl didn't have sex until they were married, and that was just over a month ago.

When she told him about the incident with Gil, and how that had affected both her and Karl, he shook his head.

"So that's what started all this." He said. "I thought you were a regular swinger, the way you reacted to me."

"Well," She said, "I'd been drinking and had been really turned on at the thought of seeing Gil again. I guess that first night with Gil was prostitution – I gave my body for a nice warm bed and breakfast. A real whore wouldn't have given herself so cheaply. It was fantastic though, whatever you want to call it."

He put his arm around her and gave her a hug. "Let's just call it lust. If that's being a prostitute there are a lot of married – and unmarried – women in the world who are whores."

"And the men," Lenny asked. "What are they?"

"Ah, well now, I suppose you call them bounders, or rogues. It's different for men, as every one knows." He laughed, and Lenny gave him a sharp poke in the ribs.

She said she'd like to visit Australia, he made it sounds so wonderful. He told he'd love that, and that she could bring Karl if she liked.

When they got back to the hotel Chucker was going to go to his room, but Lenny told him it was still early, and she'd like him to come up for a drink.

"I'm sorry love, but I have some important calls to make back home. I'm supposed to be doing a few things for the business while I'm here, but I'll come down in the morning and have breakfast with you. Tell Karl to call me in the morning." He said.

Lenny looked so wonderful, and he desperately wanted to repeat the experience of the night before, but he had an obligation to meet. If he didn't, there'd be no money, and he'd have to go home. Looking forward to the next few days, 'entertaining' Lenny, only a madman would leave now.

That night Lenny and Karl had sex. It wasn't fantastic for Lenny, as the sex had been with Gil and then with Chucker, but good solid lay-on-your back-and-spread-you-legs-and-I'll-fuck you kind of sex. Very satisfying. Lenny started to feel as if she was falling in love with this man. The fucking with the others was super though and she was beginning to look forward to more while Karl was away.

They were just finishing breakfast when Chucker appeared and they talked as he shared a cup of coffee with them. Karl told them to enjoy themselves while he was gone.

"I think you know what I mean," He went on. "Use our suite if it's more comfortable."

Then they drove him to the train station, and made sure he was on the train before they went back to the hotel.

They went up to the suite, and it suddenly seemed so empty. Chucker went up to his room to clean up then came back down to find Lenny waiting. They sat on the couch and kissed while he fondled her breasts. More heavy kissing followed, deep throat kissing while he slipped his hand under her skirt and she opened her legs for him.

"A man could easily fall in love with you, sweet Lenny." Chucker told her.

"A man shouldn't do that." She replied, as she felt his fingers touching her sensitive parts. "Because I'm in love with someone else. The fucking's great, let's keep it on that basis."

"Karl? You love Karl, your husband? That is so fucking passé I can't believe it."

"Yes, and just now I feel uncomfortable sitting here doing this when he isn't here." And she pushed his hand away. "Let's go for a drive somewhere and this evening we'll have a nice dinner, then fuck all night."

Chucker had heard of a nice place for lunch in the foothills of the Alps, and he went upstairs to change into shorts. When he came down Lenny had a short denim skirt on which showed off her fine legs as usual, which made him exclaim:

"Magnifique! As they say in France."

Soon they were on their way, with Lenny driving.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers
12