A Fresh Start for Wendy Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploration and passion begin.
1.1k words
4.19
14.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers

The intensity with which he looked at her began to make Wendy feel self conscious. Never before had she been the instigator of a sexual liaison. Suddenly she began to nervously reassess the situation.

"Ben, I'm not sure if...." her voice trailed off as his cool fingers moved to her lips, shushing her.

"I'm sure, sweet Wendy." Came his low response.

His hand moved up to brush her hair away from her forehead as Wendy sighed and willed herself to relax. He moved forward, one hand on the small of her back and the other gently stroking her hair.

"You can leave anytime but I really hope you'll stay. I may be old but I've got a lot of love to give and I can't think of anyone I'd rather share it with than you right now."

Wendy locked eyes with him and saw him for exactly what he was, a very lonely man in need of passion and yes, even love.

She slowly nodded and then whispered, "I could sure use that right now."

Ben smiled and leaned in for a soft kiss. Wendy's lips parted and she eagerly licked his lips. All second guessing ended as they came together in ravenous desire, their lips and tongues insistent and unquenchable.

After a time Wendy moved back and took both of his hands, leading him over to the bed. Wordlessly she turned to pull back the covers as he hurried to the other side of the bed and began to do the same. Then they both moved onto the bed facing each other.

Wendy smiled slyly at Ben and said, "Did you think I would come to you eventually?"

Ben grinned, "I didn't know but I sure hoped so. You had me so worked up last week that I wasn't sure what you were going to do and I was a little nervous that I had gone too far, that maybe you weren't interested like I obviously was."

At that moment they both glanced down at his boxer covered erection. Wendy took her index finger and gently poked it saying, "Yep, it was pretty obvious, kind of like right now." Her hand moved over his cock, teasing and lightly stroking the underside through the fabric.

Ben sighed and placed his hand on her hip, gently pulling her toward him. Wendy made it easy for him by wiggling closer. They began kissing again, tongues dueling, hands exploring, passions growing.

Slowly Ben began to unbutton Wendy's top. Starting with the bottom button, he slowly moved his way up, stopping before each button to look into her eyes and plant a wet kiss on her lips. Wendy was entranced by his movements. Never before had a man been so deliberate and patient with her. Of course she hadn't had many sexual partners and had never been with an older man. But she doubted that most men, even mature ones would be so loving and seductive a lover.

At the unbuttoning of the third button Ben dipped his head down to her uncovered navel to tongue it as his fingers continued their work. Wendy gasped as he explored her belly with his lips and tongue and began to move her hips in anticipation. She loved the slow, deliberate movements but hoped that things would move faster eventually.

Ben just relished in the taste of her. It had been a few months since he last made love with a woman but there was just something about Wendy that was fresh and almost inexperienced, he sensed, and he wanted to take his time with her. She seemed so young and vulnerable that he felt almost protective of her. Besides, her skin was delicious!

Moving his lips up her body as he opened each button, he finally reached her bra. It was simple and white with a pink bow placed in the center. His fingers moved over the material while his eyes held hers intently. Wendy was impressed with his restraint as he fingered the bra without even touching the surge of flesh just above the cups.

"You are so beautiful, Wendy. Do you know what you're doing to me right now?" Ben asked in a low voice.

"I think so. I can feel him on my thigh." Wendy answered quietly.

"Mmmmm, well there's that but it's so much more. My fingers are on fire and my mind is racing. I can't believe you're here and you actually want to be here with me." Ben said in awe of the reality.

Wendy propped herself up on her elbows and said, "Of course I want to be here. I was hoping you would come by and when you didn't I was worried that you weren't interested. I'm sorry I've come on so aggressively but I just had to know........"

Her voice trailed off as Ben moved over her, burying his face in her cleavage. So soft and squishy, was his impression as his hands squeezed the mounds together around his face. Wendy fell back and buried her hands in his hair, holding him closer against her chest. The time for slow and deliberate was over, the time for desperate passion had come.

Wendy arched her back to unclasp her bra, giving Ben unfettered access to her wanting breasts. He reached for the button and zipper on her shorts as his tongue bathed the soft globes, teasing the nipples as they stiffened. His lips sought the hardening points as he managed to slide her shorts off. He placed his hand over her panties and gently massaged her through them.

Her body was on fire as Wendy struggled to take some control. After a few minutes she managed to slip out from under him and quickly pulled his shirt up over his head. Ben, always the gentleman, helped her without missing a stroke of her cloth covered crotch. The thin material was the only thing still keeping him from her delicious nakedness but that wasn't going to last much longer, he knew.

Wendy sensed that he was about to move to move down her body to explore the mystery of her sex but suddenly felt bold and in need of control. She placed her hands on his chest and firmly pushed him away, laughing at his confused look.

"Are you.........." he began to ask but then gasped as she moved to strip off his boxers. She moved down until she was eye level with his groin, her body nestled between his legs.

Curling her fingers around his hard cock, Wendy smiled up at him. "I thought it was time that I take charge for a bit." Her tongue reached out to circle the mushroom head slowly as she felt him relax, his hands tangled in her hair while a deep sigh escaped his lips.

Part 3 to follow.

Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers