A Friend

Story Info
Fantasies become reality with the help of a friend.
2.6k words
4.5
12.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex and fantasies are my escape from this reality called life. Throughout the day I'm the boss and decision maker for everything. Outside of the bedroom doors I seem like any ordinary woman. Kind, thoughtful, some would say innocent. To a certain extent I am.

But behind closed doors... I'm a different person. Dark, selfish, submissive, naughty. Behind closed, in my world, I don't have to think about anything but amazing orgasms.

As I lay in bed digesting my day I find my mind wandering off into my own world. The sheets on my bed begin to feel more comfortable, the room quieter, my clothes... uncomfortable.

With the weight of the day still on me I decide to slip off everything. Before my last sock hits the floor, my hands begin sliding up and down my body. As I lay there, feeling the softness of my skin, beginning at my neck and working my way down past my shoulders. I run down my collarbones I feel the sensation of my fingertips on my tanned skin, it sends a shudder up my spine. My pussy begins to pulsate and quiver.

Is it normal to be turned on by yourself? I cross my arms and cup my breasts with both hands and squeeze while I pinched my nipples. They're so hard.

I uncross my arms releasing my nipples and sweet endorphins. Running my fingernails down my stomach, leaving small red trails, my mind drifts to a friend.

I pass my hip bones feeling every curve and onto my thighs, I get goosebumps. I imagine him walking in on me. What would he think, what would he do? Would he do what I'm doing? I run my hand over my soft pussy and slightly press my middle finger onto my clit, instant sensation.

I must need this. Would he take fingers through my pussy lips? I bring my middle finger to the entrance of my vagina but wait to enter, instead I run my finger back up spreading my lips a little more and feel the wetness increasing. I do this until I reach my clit. I move all of my fingers on top of it and rub. I wish I had someone to enjoy this with.

I begin to squirm at the thought of someone walking in as I pleasure myself. Would I be embarrassed... excited?

Then all of a sudden, I hear my doorknob click.

Shit.

Was someone coming in? The door swings open. Through the door enters my tall, muscular friend. Are you fucking kidd- before I finished my thought he slams the door behind him.

My question immediately answered. It's both.

I blink and he's at the foot of my bed beginning to crawl towards my body. I can't believe this is happening.

I feel his strong hands slide up my silky legs. my hips. my small waist. It sends a jolt of pleasure that courses through my body. "Why are you here?" I begin to ask while I try to shield my naked body.

He quickly grabs my wrists and pulls them apart, pinning them against the bed. "Shhh. I just couldn't wait."

He brings his face so close to mine I could feel his warm slow breath on my lips. He changes directions to my neck biting in the crevices of my neck and my collarbone.

I take in a gasp of air and let out a small moan. "Oh fuck.. but." before another word can come out he covers my little mouth with his assertive hand.

"Enough. The next words out of your mouth will be 'Can you fuck my little mouth', understand?"

I nodded hesitantly but willfully. "...Can you... Fuck my little mouth?" I manage to get out between the quivers of my voice.

"It'll be my pleasure. Are you my little whore?" he said with an air of confidence and smugness.

I nod. He quickly shifts our position and throws me on top of his lap. "I'm sorry what was that?" he says with a hard slap to tight ass that resonates waves of pleasure through dripping cunt.

I let out a yelp and added "Yes!" A smile appeared across his face as he sweetly rubbed his hands in circles on my ass. "Almost. Yes... what?" *SMACK* another hit.

I knew what he wanted. "Yes, I'm your little whore." I said as we interlocked our gaze.

"Good girl..." With one final squeeze, he grabs me by the hips and tosses me off the bed onto my knees.

He stands up with authority and takes off his shirt, his muscles appearing. I want to bite them. He begins unbuttoning and taking off his pants, with every second my cravings are growing. I can see his growing bulge through his boxer briefs.

As he exposes inch after inch of his dick he says "Now open wide." And adds a few light slaps to my cheek. My body is craving his hard shaft.

My pussy is soaking. I open wide. His huge cock begins to slide into my warm mouth.

"Fuuuckk..." he moans out while rubbing his hand through his hair and tilting his head back in ecstasy. I close my eyes to fully take in all of his raging hard cock.

Excitement and nervousness set into the pit of my stomach. I grab his thick dick and begin pumping. My head begins to bob up and down. "Ohhh.. yes.." he lets out another moan.

Each moan he lets out makes my body quiver with anticipation of getting fucked. I add my other hand and start a circular motion along with my up and down pumps. Spit is beginning to slide up and down his shaft. He doesn't know what kind of animal I can become. I love pleasing.

I begin sucking to create a vacuum around his bulging penis. "Shit... you know what you're doing don't you?"

I smile hoping I'm being a good little whore. He allows me to pump a few more times before he suddenly stops me and adds, "... but this is my show"

He grabs my head with both of his hands and start shoving his dick deep into my throat.

I love deep throating, this makes my pussy dripping wet. I can feel the sticky wetness sliding down my leg, the craving of having something big and thick shoved inside me is resonating strong.

"Tell me you want this cock inside of your tight pussy." He demands, pulling my head back and his dick out of my mouth. My face turns red with embarrassment but a strong sense of anticipation "I want your cock inside my tight pussy."

He shoves his dick back in and says "Now ask me, nicely and maybe I'll let it happen." He pushes his cock one last time deep and then pulls out fast. I gag, gasp in a big breath of air and ask "Can you please shove your cock inside my tight little pussy"

He looks satisfied "You little whore... of course". He lifts me off my knees and throws me onto the bed such intent.

As I slam down on my back he says "I've been waiting a long time to do this. You're fucking mine now."

I look up at his chiseled face and I begin to ache for his dick. I look at it with wide eyes waiting patiently for his big throbbing cock. I lick my lips and bite them, emitting how much I want to be fucked like the little slut I am.

I can feel his eyes taking in my slim, tight, curvy naked body. Instead of sticking his dick in me, he shoves his face down towards my thighs and begins licking, sucking, and biting.

I start wiggling in so much pleasure, waiting for his lips to meet my pussy. "I bet you taste so good. Do you want me to taste you?"

I look at his with desperation in my eyes and whimper out "Yes, please taste me. I want to feel your tongue."

He chuckles "I'll give you more than just my tongue." Be begins kissing and licking my dripping wet pussy. "Wow it's like a water fall down here, I love it." He says as he licks up and down, between my lips and up to my clit.

He begins to flick his tongue on my clit and this sends an almost overwhelming feeling throughout my entire body. "Oh my god" I whisper, my eyes roll back in intense pleasure.

I then feel his hand creeping up my thigh I then feel one finger go in my pussy as his tongue still flicks up and down and around my clit. "Oh fuck..." I let out a little louder.

He begins putting his finger deep inside me slowly adding a second one. I feel every bit of his fingers in my pussy. He begins to flick his fingers back and forth. I let out a loud moan and begin to gush. It feels so fucking good. "Oh my... fuuuck yes... god, I want your dick." I keep stuttering.

I can't find the right words to express how bad I want him. As he continues I can already feel myself have my first orgasm. He was fully planning on giving me more.

Shifting up and down I can feel every squirt of juices I let out, running down his fingers and his hand. He looks up at me to make sure it feels good. It feels fucking amazing.

A course of energy burns through my body, my first orgasm. "Oh yea, oh yea, fuck, it feels so good." He sits up with his cock at full attention. He smiles as he wipes his mouth of my juices "I was right... you taste delicious".

He starts to move his cock closer to my dripping wet quivering pussy. He pushes my knees down and away. Grabbing the base of his dick he put places it right against the edge of my pussy. He begins to make a circle motion around my pulsating pussy.

This teasing is driving me up the wall. I can't take it anymore. I just want to be fucked. Around and around he went driving me crazy with every rotation until he suddenly shoves his big fat thick cock into my begging pussy. He goes about half way in and pulls quickly out, he pushes his dick around my pussy again.

"Ohhhhh shit yes" I let out, I can't believe this sensation that is coursing through my body right now. "Mmmm, you like that, don't you?" he looks down at my biting my lip. I look up at him wanting more "I love it." I say.

Once again, he shoves his dick this time going a little bit farther. "Oh my god!" I scream out in joy. He abruptly pulls out again. "No come back." I beg.

"Tell me I have the best cock you've ever seen." He begins to grab me by the throat. I gasp because it was unexpected. I nod.

He looks bothered, "What did I say about using your words" He give me a firm slap across the face leaving a tingling sensation on my cheek.

I open my eyes wide in shock and blurt out "You.. have.. the best cock I've ever seen".

He makes his grip a little tighter and comes in a little closer "How long have you wanted this dick, my little slut princess?"

My body becoming tenser and just wanting to be fucked I say "For so long, can I please have your cock now. I really want your cock." As this point I'm begging to feel every inch of his cock being shoved inside me, the juices making it easy to stroke back and forth but still being tight enough to feel the thickness of his cock against my pussy lips.

Without words, still holding my neck, he slaps my tits and shoves his big raging dick inside me. My pussy screams with satisfaction. "Oh yes please yes. I love it when you fuck my little tight hole.."

He lets go of my neck, slaps my tits again and grabs ahold of my thick thighs, getting rougher with his strokes. "What do you mean YOUR tight little hole, this shit is mine" he gets faster.

"oh, oh, oh!" I get louder. I begin to lift my legs onto his shoulders. This allows him to get deeper and to hit my G-spot where it counts. "Oh fuck! Right there!" I scream out.

He keeps thrusting back and forth, I feel the blood rushing through his penis. It pulsating wanting to cum inside me. His head is thrown back in relief.

Then, to my surprise he sudden stops and demands "Turn around and get on all fours."

I obey his commands and turn around. "Now get your head on the goddam bed and spread your pussy and ass open." I'm feeling exposed but I'm loving it.

I put my face down and ass up, I take my hands begin spreading my cheeks open. I can feel his eyes burning a hole in my pussy. I've never felt so vulnerable and my pussy has never vibrated, pulsated, and longed for a dick like this before. I just wanted it inside of me.

"Mmmm, look at that fucking view. Such a pretty view." He said seductively as he gave a quick lick to my pussy."

This made me jump. He scooted closer grabbing my ass to get his balance. He gives his cock a few strokes before entering inside me. The anticipation is killing me.

"Hold still." He begins circling my pussy. "You want to feel this hard dick inside you baby girl?" he asks knowing the answer already.

"Yes please, can you please put your cock in me?" Putting the tip in he slowly begins entering me. I'm already in ecstasy and I can feel his dick getting harder by the second. He gives my ass a hard slap

"Mm fuck, you're so tight." He grabs on with both hands and thrusts the rest of his hard-dripping wet cock inside my tight cunt. I've wanted this for so long... dreamt about it... craved it.

I toss my head back in pure joy then feel a hard pull as he grabs a chunk of my hair. He begins to thrust harder and as he pulls my hair towards his rock-hard body. My pussy gushes even more.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum again." I plead out hoping he'll ram his throbbing dick inside me even further. "mmm that's right bitch, tell me what my cock does to you" he says as he bites his lips and smacks my firm ass even harder than before.

"fuuuck, I.. can't... my pussy is so wet." I manage to say. Rougher and deeper he goes my back arched, he's pulling my hair so hard my head comes up and my hands start leaving the bed. "Oh god... oh yes... please make me cum." I beg.

"As you wish" He says with a smirk. He lets my hair go and wraps his hand around my neck and squeezes hard. His dick going in and out of my tight, wet pussy. He begins to go harder and faster as I beg for more.

"Whose pussy is this?" he asks, with a glimmer of domination in his eyes.

I can only scream. He thrusts even harder. I didn't know that was possible.

"I fucking said... who's goddamn pussy is this?" he grits through his teeth, with pleasure and annoyance.

"FUCK... yours... it's yours... its fucking yours! I'm cumming.. I'm cumming!" I yell as I squirt all over his cock and I feel his warm cum fill my pussy up.

Suddenly, my eyes snap open. I look around and my friend is nowhere to be found.

I'm lying in my bed, 3 fingers in my vagina, soaking wet... and alone.