All Comments on 'A Friend Finally Cums to Town'

by smutkitten

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Never Happen

SORRY WHAT IS MINE IS MINE And I don't share well the things I really care about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 for a good story

and content . eat shit dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Are you sure

You speak English? This was just about as bad as writing can be. If you speak as badly as you write, people must have a difficult time understanding you. What made you imagine you should write a story? It was a horrible idea. You need to finish middle school first. Pay close attention to the English teacher.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
What shocked in this story...

What shocked in this story: 1st - this woman and mother having no self-respect and no self-esteem...She was happy to be used as a low life whore...2nd - How could her husband love her, if he allowed her to be degraded and used by a friend? How could this man respect the mother of his children, and allow her to be a whore for a friend? 3rd - Did this husband loved and cared about his children? I don't think so, to let their mother to be used and abused like this...4th - How could the lover be a real friend if he treated and used her as a whore? 1*

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Good and bad

As difficult as it was to plough through your butchery of the English language, I, nevertheless, must admit that I found your concept of wife-sharing much more readable and enjoyable than so many of the cuckold scenarios that seem to abound in this hub. Nice effort! ****

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
I never thought I would get tired of

too much sex in a story but I did. I guess it was because there was no sensual build up between the sex acts. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really really sucked, . . .

for all the reasons already mentioned, but there's more!

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleabout 8 years ago
Hot

More please. Ignore the naysayers. This got me, Betty, and her bull off three times. Love it.

woahyeahwoahyeahalmost 8 years ago
Patience, young padawan

Good story, but after the first page your writing became really rushed - not sure if you were too into the story, or conscious of how much you'd planned to write. Might have been better if you'd split the story into parts and allowed more build-up to each sex session.

Enjoyed it, though 😁

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Good story except for husband letting wife alone with friend...hubby should never leave her alone and should be there with her to enjoy the pleasures together

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cuck piles in with whore and asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous