All Comments on 'A Friend In Need'

by pantie_fan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!

HAVE SHARED MY MRS. WITH A BEST MATE...AND THE FIRST TIME WAS SIMULAR IN PART TO THIS STORY...REAL OR NOT I DID ENJOY IT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pimping is unlike sharing which can be fair

And a friend who isn't with a whore who is and a wimp who writes of sharing - well where is his new pussy - just a watcher into male humiliation that excites him and you writer.

Your talent deserves a broader audience than males into the demeanment of self disrespect of being a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Very well done. As stated above, it was like being there. Very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another of the idiot Pom mental excrement !

Those Brits are the worst scourge of Literotica with their perversion and gutless wimpy style of writing.

But then,they write it for their like brethren.

sanchezshpsanchezshpover 12 years ago

amazing sexy story. esp in the bed in front of husband. so horny :)

OOAAOOAAalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just more idiots

Get a divorce and end this farce. And then get an original idea.

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
Great story!

despite the trolling/hating that always follows these stories whether they have warnings or disclaimers which proves that stupid people exist, I hope you keep up the great work! I especially loved the slow burn where they flirted for a day or two! Thank you once again and write on!

cheers!

maxwellqmaxwellqover 6 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

Please ignore any and all negative comments. You have produced a well written and incredibly erotic story. I loved the gradually evolving relationship between the three. The way things slowly built to the final climactic scene. Excellent and highly arousing! Reading it made a wish that my wife and I could have such a thrilling sexual experience. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous