All Comments on 'A Friend in Need'

by Twotooto222

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Dlsclaimers don't tend to work around here

As fun a story as this was, people will turn up to bitch and moan because a wife did something nice for a friend of her husbands, everyone left happy.

The complaints won't be very imaginative either, mostly whores and cuck shit etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yep i am amazed at the comments made

when the story contains action not to their liking. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Most complainers

Most complainers of wife sharing stories are just gay women haters.Watch a B.T.B story and you will have a 100 lovers of it.THIS IS A GOOD HOT STORY, THankS FOR SHARING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

1* for brain numbing stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Leave her hanging?

My ass, I'm just leaving her! She can hang herself for all I'd care.

Can't give a score higher than it deserves and there is no listed score low enough...so No Score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another whore wife tale . Another femdom husband on his way to sucking cock

Will this shit ever end. # 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another shit day in LW

1*-hot wife, shared wife, dead giveaway it's trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Grteat story!!!! Annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool who hates everything

Seriously!! This guy is insane and needs help badly! Lit should ban his fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Look the cuckie "lustfullyyoungguy" is crying again.

What's it to you ass wipe? Read the story, swoon over it, pull your little wiener, groan and think of a broomstick up your ass, pretending it's your boyfriend, oh, wait, you don't have to pretend. Now watch the cuckie foam at the mouth with a come back. You're so predictable. Have fun ass wipe. lol No comment on story author, heeded your warning. Sorry, couldn't resist swiping at this ass wipe who goes from story to story spewing his bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid anonymous

My god theres a warning at the top of the story. How stupid are you to read it if you know it'll adversely affect you? My guess is all the anonymous haters are little dicked masterbaiters who's wives left them for something better. Now all they can do is complain.

Fuck of and go read Little Red Riding Hood. It's more your speed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Stupid Anonymous.....

Is that a self description? Story was okay.Everyone seemed to have fun.but.......this has been done to death.Nothing new nor original.Basically monkees fucking a football.No vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another moronic story

A willing cuckold shares his wife with, as it turns out, a not-so-good friend. What's sexy or fun about that? Nothing is the correct answer. Getting the low score it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Stupid anonymous

In addition to the prior reply, a warning that appears AFTER opening a story is worthless. It's like putting a "Do Not Enter" sign in a room that can only be read once you are inside the room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@stupid anonymous

How stupid are you bitching about other readers. You must not have like the story either, since you didn't have anything to say about it. Fuck off, nobody asked for your opinion. How do you know the size of others genitals, describing yourself perhaps? Whiny little bastard, figures he would read hot wife, shared wife stories. Probably can't get it up for his old lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Willing cuckold trash

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Few things to say

To the anon that directly addressed me, i've recently commented on just 2 stories, this one included so let's stop the hyperbole hey. I have a sneaking suspicion you're the same anon who made those 13 inch cock remarks then ran off when I responded, if you are, how about you actually grow a repair and respond this time. How am I cuckie when i'm the one doing the cuckolding. Your wife leave you since you treated her like shit.

To the rest of you, actually look at the story. The friend is written as desperate, the friend has the smaller cock and it starts off as a pure pity fuck after the husband gets the wife excited enough to do something crazy. The husband is written as completely superior in this instance, something all you angry anons whose wives probably left them should love.

Before the story even starts, there's a remark about how this will be a sharing wife story, how do you see that, then read on just to leave negative comments, are your lives really that sad and pitiful?

Just to butt in to the stupid anoymous chat, the warning appeared BEFORE the story started, not after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Justgr8 asshole

Why don't you asshole. You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? You cant read or comprehend the categories description or the writer warning. My guess is you're a little dicked cuck wanna be and it scares you. You're obviously a slow reader so when you get to a part why don't you move on asshole?

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Run run away cowardly anons

I see you all ran off scared off because I actually replied to you, you couldn't just shout your angry tiny dicked insults and get no response. Of course this might bait you into one but it's been days now so it doesn't count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thats what friends are for

Thanks for sharing your story and your wife. Hot story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
5 STARS

One of the best stories on this site...wife sharing like its supposed to be... hubby present and all involved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous