A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out of Brandi's tight pussy I gave her a playful slap on the ass. "Go on fuck this guy already you heard him he's been dying to do this forever."

With that Brandi rolled over onto her back and sexily beckoned Tony to climb on top of her. "Come on baby lets make your dream come true."

Tony hastily slid between her legs and positioned his cock at the entrance of her sweet pussy.

Brandi gripped Tony's dick and worked it around in her juices before lifting one of her legs onto his shoulder. "Okay baby fuck me good this may be your one and only chance. Make it count" she encouraged.

With that Tony slammed his cock into her with one swift motion and Phase 5 of my plan was complete.

Brandi let out a loud yelp from his sudden intrusion.

Having been stretched out somewhat by me Brandi wasn't feeling any pain by Tonys wild thrusts.

Tony pounded into her over and over like he hadn't had pussy in years.

As he frantically pounded into her Brandi let out low bellows, barks and gurgles. Her big beautiful tits flailed wildly with each thrust he threw into her.

I love the way her tits bounce when she's getting fucked and this wasn't disappointing me at all.

Tony fucked her like a jackrabbit for several minutes before Brandi told him to slow down. "Easy big fella, I'm not going anywhere, make it last, you don't want to cum too soon again do you?"

With that Tony slowed down and took long slow strokes. "Sorry, but I've dreamed of fucking you since I met you." He'd pull his cock almost all the way out then slowly insert it to the hilt then when he was all the way in he'd work it around a bit before pulling out again.

"Mmmmm, yea, thats it baby. Now you're hitting my spots." Brandi purred. "Fuck my married pussy, yes, yes yes." Brandi moaned and it wasn't long getting fucked like this before she grabbed Tonys ass and pulled him. She wrapped both her legs around him and squeezed as hard as she could grinding, bucking and thrusting her ass around on his cock she came again. "OHHHHHHHH, OH God, YES, Yes , Fuck yes!" she screamed staring at me appreciatively.

When she regained her composure I knelt beside her and grabbing her hair I pulled her face to my cock and pushed it inside her eager mouth.

Brandi went to town sucking on my throbbing member devouring it as Tony continued fucking her.

She moaned wonton cock muffled moans as she continued to gobble my nob while get fucked by Tony. She looked sexy as hell as we used her for our pleasure.

Tony picked up his pace again and seeing Brandis tits bouncing wildly I started roughly rubbing and pulling on them. I'd pull her nipples stretching them as far as I could before Brandi would whimper in pain.

Brandi loves that and it sent her into another cock sucking gear.

"What do you think of these tits?" I asked Tony giving one a good slap. "Look at those puppies bounce."

"They're sweet." was all Tony could pant.

Brandi had me on the verge of cumming and there was no holding back. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and grabbing her hair to position her I starting beating off. "Open your mouth." I instructed.

Opening her mouth she encouraged me to cum. "Oh yea baby, cum in my mouth. Cum on my face. Give it to me."

I exploded into her wide open mouth and over her face and tits. I came like a mad man for the second time of the night.

Seeing this Tony exclaimed he was gonna cum too.

"Oh yea baby, cum for me, fill my pussy. Let me feel your cock swell and exploded inside me" Brandi begged. "Fill my pussy baby. Cum in me, baby, cum in my pussy. This is what you've wanted."

With that Tony let out a guttural moan and shot his load deep inside my wife's waiting pussy. When he was finished cumming he collapsed on top of her. "Oh fuck" he panted almost ineligible. "Fuck, shit. Fuck that was amazing. "I can't believe you let me fuck you. Thank-you, thank-you." he whimpered appreciatively.

"Don't thank me" Brandi intoned. "This was all Bob's doing." With that Brandi tapped him on his ass to get him off of her.

Tony hastily obliged and as he got off her he looked at me "Thank-you man, I'll never be able to repay you. That was awesome" he said. "Best fuck I've ever had in my life. You weren't kidding about how sweet her pussy is."

Touched by his appreciation Brandi motioned for him to bring his cock up to her mouth which he again readily obeyed. "Let me clean you up" she said taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked on him for awhile then guiding his cock around on her tits she wiped off my cum and placed it back in her mouth. She used his cock to sop up my juices from her face and tits each time sticking it back in her mouth until she was clean. Looking directly at me "Now, who's gonna clean me up?" she seductively teased knowing how much I love to munch on her just fucked pussy.

"You don't have to ask twice" I volunteered hastily sliding between her legs and in front of her dripping freshly assaulted muff. Her juices mixed with Tonys trickled down her leg and the just fucked aroma was intoxicating. I slowly licked my way up her salty trail to the promised land. I lapped at her clit before gently biting on it. I inserted my tongue into her cum filled pussy cleaning her out the best I could. I licked her out for a while before suctioning off her pussy with my lips and sucking her sensitive swollen clit into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue while fingering her to another orgasm.

As she exploded on my mouth she gripped my head between her legs like a vice. When she released her grip on my head I looked up at her from my vantage point to see Tony was straddled up to her face and was feeding his cock into her mouth.

Tony had a hand full of her hair and was lifting her head and roughly forcing her mouth up and down on his cock while squeezing and pinching her tit with his free hand.

My wife looked like a rag doll but was obviously enjoying this assault on her mouth as she reached down and began vigorously rubbing her clit. She let out muffled moans of delight as Tony's eager face fucking her continued.

"God Damn I just knew you'd be a great cock sucker" he proclaimed. "You're so quiet at work I just knew you'd be a wild woman in bed. I can't believe this is happening." He was really giving her mouth a work out. "All the guys at work talk about fucking you and now I have. Wow. They'd never believe this."

This sight was too much for me and I maneuvered myself so I could stick my hard again cock into her gapping pussy. As I slid it in Brandi came again almost squeezing my dick in half with its intensity.

"Arghhhhhhhhh, Oh God, Oh god, Oh God" she panted. Pulling her mouth off Tonys cock she lustfully looked up to him pleading "Cum for me baby, cum in my mouth again. You can brag to all the guys how you fucked my pussy and came in my mouth. Tell them I'm your slut. I don't care." Brandi begged. "Please cum for me. Shoot your sweet goo all over me. I'm ready for you this time. I wanna taste your sweet juice again. I want to swallow your load, cum for me baby." Brandi returned to desperately sucking Tonys cock with a vengeance.

Still with a handful of her hair Tony held on the best he could until he felt his balls boiling over again. "I'm cumming" he warned.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth my wife started jacking him off ferociously until he exploded over her face with some landing in her open mouth. "Mmmmmmm, yea baby, you're beautiful, thank-you, thank-you" she gasp as she stuck her mouth back onto his cock and sucked him dry. She took his cock and worked it around the cum on her face then reinserted it into her mouth cleaning him up again. She repeated this several times "Mmmm you taste so good. I must have been very good to get so many loads of sweet tasting cum tonight." Brandi purred blissfully.

"Good? You were awesome" Tony panted. "I never guessed you were such a wild women in the sack."

This erotic sight set me off to another powerful orgasm as I exploded deep inside Brandi's pussy adding my load to the existing mixture off juices.

This was all we could take and we all feel asleep naked and exhausted in a pile on the bed.

I awoke the next morning to the sound slapping flesh. Brandi was bent over facing the dresser with one leg on the floor and one stretched over the top of it as Tony grabbing her hips fucked her from behind. Her tits flailed sexily as he pounded into her. When she noticed I was awake she mouthed "I love you."

I started massaging my cock and it wasn't long before I was hard and ready for action.

Seeing this Brandi stopped Tonys assault and grabbing his cock pulled him to the bed where she bent down and took my cock into her mouth as Tony repositioned himself and began fucking her again. It was all I could do to keep from cumming. Tonys pounding radiated through my wife's body and too her mouth and my cock. It's one of my favorite positions to get her in.

Brandi stopped sucking my cock and saddled up to my ear and began nibbling on it before kissing me deeply. I could still taste cock and cum on her lips. "I want a dick fucking my ass and pussy." she lustfully whispered.

I must have looked stunned cause she raised one eyebrow sexily as to say "You heard me right."

Knowing I'm too big for her ass from previous painful attempts I knew who was gonna get that special treat she didn't delve out too often. "Hold on Tony stop fucking her." I said smiling broadly at my wife's angelic lustful face.. "Brandi has one more surprise for you."

A puzzled Tony stopped fucking her and pulled his hard cock out of my wife's pussy. "I don't know what else she has to offer we've pretty much done it all."

I slid back onto the bed and pulled Brandi on top of me. I told Tony where the Vaseline was and still confused he went to fetch it.

"You sure about this?" I inquired when we were alone."

"You don't mind do you?" she sheepishly quizzed. "It's just he's about the right size so it won't be too painful."

"Anything for you baby" I reassured her "This will be fun."

Brandi smiled gleefully as she reached down and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. She was completely impaled by the time Tony returned with the Vaseline.

"Lube up good man Brandi wants you to fuck her in the ass." I instructed the stunned Tony.

"Really?" Tony asked somewhat shocked.

"Do it before she changes her mind." I urged.

Tony rubbed some Vaseline over his cock then Brandi reached behind and spread her ass cheeks to give him better access. He rubbed some around her outer starfish before inserting his finger and lubing up her inner workings.

He finger fucked her ass for a bit getting it good and lubed. "You ready" Tony cautiously asked as he positioned his cock to the entrance of her sweet tight ass.

"Sure thing baby just take it easy." Brandi lured.

Tony slowly pushed his cock past Brandis inflexible opening much to her discomfort.

Brandis face etched with pain as she let out tiny yelps "Owww, oww, oww" she softly cried as Tonys cock put pressure inside her.

Oww, Oh God, it hurts, Owww" Brandi cried out as she took quick deep breaths like she was practicing Lamaze.

"You want me to stop?" Tony asked.

"No keep going slowly" I instructed "Once you get in an inch or so she'll open up like a flower."

Tony continued a slow steady push until as I had predicted Brandi loosened up. Soon he had his cock completely imbedded in her tight virgin like ass.

"Okay stop a minute, let me get used to this. Oww" Brandi whispered in pain. "God I feel so full" she panted.

We laid there motionless for a minute or so listening to Brandi whimper breathing as she took deep whooshing breaths in and out. Soon she became quiet. "Okay, I think I'm ready. But easy does it a t first. Let me start." she instructed as she began ever so slightly gyrating her hips. "Oh, oh, oh" she softly moaned. Soon she was picking up the pace and it was easy to tell she had adjusted to Tonys intrusion.

"Oh God yea, thats better, that feels good. Okay, you can fuck me now."

Tony started pumping slowly as I laid still letting her get accustomed to his assault.

I could feel his cock pistoning inside her.

It wasn't long before Brandi got accustomed to his fucking and she began moaning from the pleasure. "Ahhhh, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, oh, oh, oh."

I took that as my cue to start fucking her and it wasn't long before we got into a rhythm driving Brandi into a frenzy. She was really screaming from the servicing she was getting. "Oh God, Oh God, yes, yes, yes. This feels so good. YES, YES, YES! ARGHHHHHHHHH" she screamed in orgasm. It was a dramatic one too as she collapsed on top of me motionless panting for air.

Tony stopped fucking her ass to enjoy her ecstasy. "You alright?" he inquired.

"Ah...ah...ah... hell yea, that was intense. Worth the pain" was all she could weakly muster. "Just a minute let me catch my breath" she begged. "God that felt soooooo good."

When we sensed she was ready we began slowly fucking her again until she revived and began giving us orders. "Oh yea, keep that up. Fuck me. Oooooooooo. Fuck that ass. Fuck my pussy. Yes, yes, yes." she implored.

We got into a pretty good rhythm and were driving her to new exulted heights.

"Yes, yes, yes. I wanna feel you cum at the same time. I wanna feel you fill my ass and pussy with your spunk." Fill me up. Cum for me. I'm your cum slut. Please fill me up, I need you to cum for me, fill me up." Brandi pleaded as she thrust her body about.

With that Tony let out a loud groan as he exploded filling Brandis ass with his seed.

This set me over the edge and I exploded deep inside her pussy.

The combination of us guys cumming set Brandi off on another wild orgasmic convulsion.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, yes" she shrieked.

We all just laid there motionless in a Brandi sandwich gasping for air. It was several minutes before any of us could move.

Slowly Tony pulled his limp dick out of her ass then Brandi deliberately climbed off me. My wife never looked more beautiful as she stood there all fucked out naked and exposed to both of us dripping cum down her legs from her ass and pussy "Look what you did to me" she teased as she ran her finger along a trail of cum and holding it out for us to see before sticking it in her mouth. "Hope you enjoyed yourselves cause you wore my ass out. I'm taking a shower." she said as she disappeared into the bathroom.

When we heard water running Tony began thanking me profusely.

"Glad you had a good time" I replied. "Next time I expect you to bring a hot Korean chick to join us" I teased.

Brandi returned from he shower still naked with her wet hair dangling around her shoulders her beautiful tits at full attention. "You know I was thinking your buddies at work aren't gonna believe you fucked me without pictures. You are a big story teller." she smiled evilly.

"What?' Tony quizzed.

"Oh come on I know you're gonna brag about this to them, might as well have some proof. Go get your phone." Brandi ordered.

Tony hastily grabbed his phone and set it to camera.

Brandi posed seductively for Tony as he snapped away. "Get good and close so they know its me." she instructed.

Tony snapped away and Brandi's sexy posing and the thought of men lusting after her naked pics was getting both of us hard again.

She really got into some compromising positions and the effect she was having on us didn't go unnoticed. "Look at you boys, hard again. What are you gonna do about that? I've already showered so I'm done for the day." she teased. Then playfully thinking "You know I'm just naked those pics don't prove you fucked me at all. Sexily approaching Tony she knelt in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. She saucily looked up at the lens while Tonys snapped pics of my wife with his cock firmly imbedded in her mouth. After working on his cock for a while she ordered him to set it to video and give it to me. "I can take another shower."

Tony handed me his phone and I began filming.

Brandi seductively looked directly into the lens and teased "Hope you enjoy the show boys." she teased before placing Tonys cock back in her mouth. Looking up at him alluringly she engulfed his cock with her mouth. My wife expertly repeated her earlier performances as I circled around them getting great shots of her as she slid Tonys cock in and out of her mouth. She really put on a performance getting Tony good and hard. "You ready to fuck me again?" she sexily challenged.

"Hell yea." Tony volunteered eagerly.

Smiling assuredly Brandi laid on the bed and spread her legs beaconing Tony to her. "Come on baby, fuck me again, my pussy's all yours Tony. Give it to me good. Show your buddies what they're missing."

Tony climbed on top of her and Brandi guided his cock into her waiting pussy. He rammed his cock completely into her in one swift motion causing Brandi to sexily squeal. Spurred by my wife's encouragement Tony really pounded her good.

"Oh yea, fuck me Tony, fuck me. Oh God yes, yes, yes." She bellowed. "God you feel so good, fuck my married pussy, give it to me. Yes, yes, yes." Brandi soon came from Tonys frantic pounding. "ARGH, I'm cumming!! Yes. Yes. Ahhhhhhhhh!" she screamed.

Tony continued his assault on my wife pussy as I filmed the whole experience.

Brandi returned to her vocal performance. "Oh baby, you fuck so good, give it to me, cum for me. I want you to cum all over me. I want to see your cock exploded goo all over me." she implored.

Tony started to breath heavily and announced he was gonna cum.

Brandi practically threw him off of her and as she knelt in front of him. "Make sure you get him cumming all over me" she instructed as I moved in closer. She sucked his cock into her mouth and bopped up and down on it with a vengeance. Soon Tony was moaning loudly and Brandi released his cock from her mouth and continued jacking him off with her hand. "Cum for me baby, fill my slut mouth with your spunk." Tony exploded and she aimed his load at her open mouth. His cum shot into her mouth and across her face and eyes. She aimed the rest at her tits until he was finished. She stuck his cock into her mouth and sucked the weak Tony dry. She looked directly into the lens and smiled a cock stuffed smile as she continued servicing him. When she released his soft cock from her mouth and with her cum drenched face she addressed the lens opening her cum filled mouth before swallowing. "Hope you enjoyed the show boys. You know I heard you guys and your crude comments about what you'd do to me. So that was a glimpse of what you're never gonna get. Assholes." she blew a kiss and told me to cut.

"There if you ever need proof you fucked me you got it." she was quite pleased with her performance. "Now I'm taking another shower you can see yourself out." With that she disappeared into the bathroom.

I handed Tony his phone "Make sure I get a copy of this." I told him.

"I will and don't worry I'm not gonna show this to anyone, ever. This will be beat off material for the rest of my life." He profusely thanked me again as he dressed and left.

I returned to the shower and joined Brandi. "You didn't think you were gonna leave me hanging did you?" I teased as I rubbed my hard cock against her ass.

"Why not, you left me hanging last night." she smiled.

"Yea but you had fun."

Smiling appreciatively "Yea I did."

THE END

12