A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I never measured it before. Darren said I was huge though."

"Did you think about Darren to make it hard like that?"

"Uh, yeah...something like that..." Marc could barely face her knowing what he'd imagined. Though despite the embarrassment, his hard on didn't waver a bit.

"How was sex with him?"

"Um, pretty good, I guess. An ass is an ass, you know."

"Really? Pretty good? Not the best you've had?," she said, never taking her eyes off him as she baited him further.

"No, that was a guy I did stuff with back in high school. He was my first."

"Were you guys dating?"

"God no, not in the town I come from. That'd never fly there. Not to mention my parents, they're really conservative. They'd never allow it."

Her interest piqued, that might be an in, "So you've never really dated much?"

"No, I guess not, not a lot of gay guys are interested in commitment." Sara seemed really curious about his dating life, not a great topic, but it kept her from noticing his erection.

"What about girls?"

"W-what about them?," Marc stuttered.

"Did you date them?"

"What? Seriously? No...Well, once in middle school I dated a girl, but we only held hands before I figured out I liked guys." Marc was really starting to feel uncomfortable, between all this talk and his huge hard on that wouldn't go down for some reason.

"Why don't you give it another shot?" she said with a smile.

"W-WHAT? No! I don't have any interest in girls. I'll find the right guy. Someday..." Where was she headed with this? Marc couldn't think straight between the wine and his hard-on pulling all the blood out of his head.

"Think about it though. You've told me about how many guys you've dated and they all end the same way. No substance, no commitment, nothing in common. Hell, I have more in common with you than any of those guys and you've already told me I compare with the last one. Hell, girl can do anything a guy can and don't even get me started on how much easier it is in society to date a woman, ya know? Dicks and women are just meant for each other. We literally have a hole just for them, for making children. You told me you'd always wanted kids, didn't you?."

"Well, yeah, but-" Marc couldn't think of anything to say. Everything she said made sense. He'd enjoyed the time he spent with her talking more than he enjoyed Darren's company. Still, you couldn't just do that, could you? Just decide to give girls a shot? It wasn't a choice, was it? He was gay. Gayer than gay. At least he thought he was. It's all he's known. Though, it would be easier than being gay and she was right, he'd always wanted biological kids, but thought it was impossible being gay. And on top of that...just a little bit ago, he imagined a girl, didn't he? It couldn't be that easy, could it? Nah, no way.

As if reading his mind, "Come on, you can't tell me you've never thought about it. Even a tiny bit."

"...Well...maybe once..." He couldn't lie to his new best friend.

"See! I knew it! When?"

"...Today...a little bit ago..." Marc said, not looking her in the eye.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"...When I was thinking about Darren naked...I...I compared you to him."

She was shocked. Could it be her chance? "Really?...I'm flattered."

"It was just because you said you looked similar," said Marc, grasping for straws.

"Was it really? Because you got hard then, and you've been hard this whole time."

Marc couldn't handle any more. "N-no, I...Well it doesn't matter. I don't have any intention of going out with girls anyway. Now if you'll excuse me for a moment, I'm going to go cool down and take care of...this."

He went to get up, but Sara stopped him. "Wait! Don't go. Whatever you want to do is fine with me, I just want you to be happy, but let's not be weird about it. You know you can trust me with anything, Marc."

"Thanks Sara, I appreciate it, but I really need to get rid of this. It won't go down until I do, trust me." He was telling the truth. His sex drive had always been through the roof. So much so that his partners often couldn't keep up with him, let alone satisfy him.

"Well, let me make it up to you and help."

"How? This isn't something you can help with..." Drunk Marc couldn't understand her train of thought.

"Well...I could 'take care' of it for you..."

"WHAT!? No way. You're my friend. There's no way you could do that. It would be awkward, not to mention it wouldn't be the same..." He couldn't believe what she was suggesting. His friend, and a girl at that!

"Hear me out! It's because I'm your friend that I CAN do this. Friend's help each other out and you said you'd trust me with anything before. So trust me with you dick. I'll use my hand, just like you would. And trust me, it would feel exactly the same. Heck, you could even imagine Darren if you needed to."

"Sara, I really don't think it'd be a good idea. I've never even kissed a girl before let alone that..."

"Come on, trust me..." She had a pleading look in her eyes that was hard to ignore.

"I really don't know about this. I doubt I'd even stay hard..."

"What if I just rubbed you through your shorts a couple times. I'll quit if it doesn't feel good."

"I really don't...you won't give up will you?"

"Nope!"

"Ugh, fine. Just get this over with so I can go take care of it. It's killing me." Marc couldn't believe he agreed to this. Never in a million years would he have let a girl do this, but there's just something about her that he can't say no to.

"Yes! Ok! Lean back, take a sip of wine, and close your eyes." She could barely contain her excitement. This was the moment she was waiting for the past two weeks!

"Alright," Marc said, draining the rest of his wine and making himself comfortable against his bed.

"Be a good boy and no peeking, ok?" Finally! All her hard work was starting to pay off.

There it was again, "good boy."

"Just hurry up already!" Hurry? She was going to take her time and enjoy every moment.

Marc could hear her shuffling closer, then the room was quiet except for their breathing. She gingerly place her hand on top of his shorts, feeling the hard dick beneath. Oh my god, she thought. He must be huge. She squeezed it a couple times, getting her bearings, sizing it up, before slowly stroking through the polyester fabric that separated the only part of him she hadn't seen.

He hadn't protested yet, so she continued, alternating what she did, focusing on first the shaft near his balls, then focusing on the warm, swollen head covered in fabric.

"How's it feel?," she inquired, not stopping her movements.

"G-good enough...I guess," Marc said quietly. He didn't want to admit it, but it did feel good. It felt the same as when Darren had done the same thing, just like she said.

"Good. Then maybe we should let it get some air."

"Wh-!" Before he even opened his mouth, she'd fished his junk out through his fly, exposing his hard, throbbing cock and balls, and started stroking again, the same way, but lighter, almost teasing his dick with every touch.

"Ah-" he gasped, unable to articulate words because of the sudden sensation.

"See? This is better isn't it?"

She couldn't really judge before, but now that it was out in the open, she guessed it was at least 8.5" and with a huge, cut mushroom head and veins running down the shaft. At least 1.5x longer than her ex, and probably twice as thick. It couldn't stand up against him due to the size and weight, gravity pulling it horizontal to his body. Below it rested a full, heavy sack that looked as thought it contained large kiwis instead of balls. Even though he seemed to shave around his dick, his balls were covered in a fine coating of hair. It was glorious, a perfect example of manhood and virility, she thought, he must be able to fill a bucket with those baby makers.

"N-not really..." he stammered. He didn't want to admit it, but in some ways, this was better than Darren's hand had ever been. It was smaller, more delicate, even softer. And no guy had ever used this light a touch. It was totally different than any hand job he'd had before. It wasn't long before his breathing changed and he let out little gaspy moans against his will.

"I told you, a girl can do anything a guy can. Sometimes better." A glob of precum appeared at his head the moment she said this.

"I d-don't know a-about that." He couldn't say it. There's no way he was enjoying this, even the slightest. It went against his entire being.

"Well we'll see, either way, it looks like your cock is enjoying it," she said, continuing her painfully slow stroking, keeping him at a constant level of arousal.

"I w-won't be able to c-cum like this," he let out between breaths.

"Let me try something, sit on your hands first, though, you won't need them."

"What are you wanting to do?" He really wasn't ok with this much as it was, but it did feel pretty good and he was still a man, gay or not, controlled by the feelings in his dick.

"Just trust me Marc. I said I'd take care of it." She looked down at his head, colored an angry red and precum starting to spill down it. It's obvious a hand wouldn't take care of a cock this big and juicy.

"Fine. I trust you." He grudgingly, sat on his hands, not able to fathom what she had in mind.

A few seconds of silence to prepare herself and stretch her jaw, then she bent down and enveloped her warm lips around his throbbing head, tasting his precum for the first time. She knew at that moment she wanted even more. She wanted all of it.

His eyes shot open. "What the fuck, Sara?! Is that your mouth? I didn't agree to thi-- Ahh! Holy shit!"

Before he had a chance to even move his hands, she forced even more of him into her mouth, his huge head touching the opening of her throat, caressing it. She was good at deep throating, but he was so thick she only got about six inches in. It was going to take more work, but this may be her only chance, and she wanted it all inside her.

She'd succeeded in interrupting his protests and backed off a bit, sucking slowly on his head and shaft, getting him moist and letting her jaw relax some more around his girth. He'd stopped moving and even closed his eyes again, the only thing to come from his mouth was lustful grunts through his teeth. He was still holding back, but at least he wasn't actively fighting now. Her plan seemed to be working and she was enjoying this even more than she thought she would. His thick dick, pulsing in her mouth, begging for release, even if he wasn't. Well that'll change, she thought. He'll come to like this more than she would.

She renewed her efforts, going deeper with every bob of her head, Marc grunting every time his swollen head grazed the back of her throat making a slight gurgling sound each time. She didn't seem to be making much progress, but with every battering it took, it seemed to give another millimeter. Suddenly, after what felt like an eternity, Sara went down one more time and the entrance finally gave way, letting his snake nestle into the reaches of her throat. Saliva dripping from Sara's tightly, drawn lips resting square against his balls.

"OHH MY GOD-!!" Marc's silence had finally broken. Eyes rolled to the back of his head, he instinctively released his hands and grasped the back of Sara's head, pressing her firmly against his crotch. He may not have wanted this, but his male instincts were starting to take hold. No man could resist a tight throat around his cock, male or female. It was his mind against his body, and his body was betraying him.

He pressed her firmly into his lap a few more seconds, grinding reflexively against her head, trying to reach even deeper, though it wasn't possible. He finally realized what he was doing and let go of her head. Sara came up slowly, his dick grazing her tonsils on the way out, and coughing a bit to regain her breath when it finally exited her mouth, saliva making a thin thread connecting her chin to the tip of his red cock.

"Oh my god, are you ok? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" He was worried he'd hurt her, even though he'd never worried like that with Darren. Sometimes he didn't realize his own strength and had left him with bruises around his neck and waist.

"I'm fine! I wouldn't be much of a woman if couldn't handle a little blowjob," Sara remarked, wiping the saliva from her chin.

Well, she did seem to be ok, he thought. "Holy shit, Sara! No one...no one's ever done that to me before. Taken me all the way, I mean." It was true, and not for lack of trying either. Many guys gave up after they encountered a dick as thicker than their wrists.

"See? Like I said, girls can do some things even better. We were made for dicks," she said with a grin, enforcing the fact.

She really hadn't lied. "Maybe...but I still like guys."

"Whatever, right now we've got something to take care of," she spat, as she went back towards his dick.

"You're still going to do that?" Without her careful ministrations, part of his common sense was coming back, she'd have to do something about that.

"I told you I'd take care of you, didn't I? You just said it felt good, so just relax."

It HAD felt good, better than he'd thought it ever would. And he was starting to get closer before he'd let go of her. He'd never done that before and he wanted to feel that again, and finally get the release his dick had needed for the past half hour.

"O-ok. But just this once."

Finally! He's started to give in voluntarily, she mused. He'll be putty by the time she's done with him.

Not saying another word, she went back to sucking his massive dick. Slurping loudly, occasionally taking it to the base, to remind him women were better. She placed his hands back on her head, urging him to be more proactive. It worked, he put pressure on her when she went all the way down, and even willingly thrust his hips a couple times. He was clearly enjoying this, even if he was still coy about it.

After minutes of this, she came up from his dick again for breath, stretching her jaw.

"Sorry Marc, my mouth can't take any more of that for tonight," she said, rubbing her sore cheeks, then going back to stroking his spit laden dick.

What!? And just as he was getting close! He had always taken a long time to cum, but it was a burden now more than ever.

"R-really? I was almost there," he said with frustration in his voice and crotch.

"Sorry, I just can't. I'll have to finish you like this." That's it, take the bait Marc. A pro like Sara could actually suck him all night, but he didn't need to know that just yet.

"I usually can't get off with just a hand, though." It was true, even his own hand barely did the job sometimes. It was why he'd stayed with Darren as long as he did.

"Don't worry, I still have tricks up my sleeve," she teased, sexily.

"Really? I don't see what else you can do." He really didn't. The wine had really impaired his logic skills tonight more than usual, he thought.

"Yeah, a couple, but I need you to do something to help me, too."

"For you? What could I do for you?" he wondered.

"Well, I've done all this for you, but you've haven't even lifted a finger to help me."

"What do you mean?" God, men were so dense.

"Marc, I've been horny this whole time, the least you could do is help me out a little since I'm helping you. Look!" She got up and showed him her crotch. The leggings she had worn today were getting soaked. Was she really oozing that much from blowing him? He turned her on this much? He'd never thought that would happen.

She took them off slowly and revealed the sopping thong beneath them. It was true. She must have been leaking this whole time. She had to be in need...but still, he was gay, he couldn't do anything for a girl.

"Sara, I'm sorry, but I can't help, you're a girl, and I'm gay." He stared right at her moist patch that appeared to be getting even bigger.

"It doesn't matter what you are, friends help friends, right?" Sara was moving to take off her sopping wet thong.

Marc gulped. It was true, friends helped friends, and she was the best friend he'd found...

"Y-yeah, I guess they do..." He hesitated, swallowing audibly. She'd stepped out of her panties, leaving her in just her lacy bra. It was the first time he'd been in the room with a woman exposed like this. He couldn't really see it at this angle, but to his surprise he didn't find what he did see revolting. In fact, it didn't look bad at all. She was shaved smooth, just like he liked his boyfriends to do. But there was something else he couldn't put his finger on. There was a scent in the room that wasn't there before. It smelled nice, like something sweet and warm, almost nostalgic, but that had to be his imagination. He'd never smelled it before and the only thing that had changed was Sara taking off her panties.

"Then just do like I say, I haven't steered you wrong before." She could see his resolve breaking more and more with her guilt trip.

That was true, she always seemed to know what was best, and she always helped him, including tonight. Not many friends would go this far. It was the least he could do to repay her. And that smell, it seemed to just fog his judgement even more. Alright. He'd decided.

"...Ok." He relented, "What do I do?" He had no clue how to start.

Oh my god, Sara thought, smiling to herself. I didn't think I'd get this far.

"Just do what I tell you and you'll do great," she said, kneeling down closely beside him.

"I'm not sure I can, but I'll try." He really did want to make her feel better. She'd done so much for him tonight already.

He closed his eyes again as she grabbed his right hand, nervous, but also curious about what was about to happen. He'd never touched a girl sexually, but the jock in him was telling him to do his best.

She guided his hands to the spot just above her pussy, wanting to to ease him into it. He touched it gently and felt smooth, soft skin that had been freshly shaved. Oddly, it didn't feel weird, just like, well skin. He relaxed some after realizing it wouldn't feel weird and began to rub the area with his fingertips.

He did this for a while then stopped when he realized her hand wasn't guiding him any more.

"Why'd you let go?," Marc asked, panicking without his friend guiding him.

"You didn't help me when I was doing you. It's not exactly fair." She made a lot of sense, it wasn't exactly even that way.

"Ah. Um, ok. So what should I do?"

"Well, first open you eyes, you need to see what you're doing. Then just feel around a bit, I'll tell you what feels good. When you get used to it, I'll start stroking you again, too."

Spurred at the thought of her warm touch on his aching dick, he opened his eyes and looked down where he was touching. The smooth skin led down the the main even beneath. She adjusted the was she was sitting and he was exposed to all of her. He saw the delicate folds, beginning to flush a soft pink. The entrance was glistening wet with her warm, sweet drippings. He even saw the fleshy hood that covered what must be a clitoris aching with need. At least he thought that's where the clitoris was. He'd never seen a pussy in real life, so he couldn't be sure, but his frat brothers had played straight porn on the TV before and that's where they guys seemed to pay a lot of attention to. And surprising himself, Marc thought Sara's pussy looked even prettier than any of the one's he'd seen on those. Pretty? Was that the right word for a pussy?

"Go ahead, explore a little!" She couldn't wait anymore, the wait was killing her.

Without responding, Marc slid his fingertips down slowly. First touching her lips, feeling the juices coating them. It was different, not bad, just different. He moved around with more purpose, feeling out ever nook and cranny, mapping it, all the time never taking his eyes off it. When he was close to reaching her entrance, he felt the heat emanating from it. He'd never imagined it would be this warm. He'd always imagined it cold, but he wasn't sue why. This was pleasant feeling though, almost calming, but at the same time, hot and stimulating. Asses were warm, but this almost seemed to burn his fingertips.