A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started thrusting deeply, battering her G-spot repeatedly, stopping to grind after every few strokes. She was lost in pleasure, nearly squealing every time he stretched open her insides. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her backward to grope her breast again and breathe against her neck. She could feel every one of his abs flex behind her, using all their power to piston in and out of her.

He slowed down, his thrusts deep and deliberate, and whispered against her ear, "Is this what you needed for me to get you off?"

"Yea-yeah..."

"Your best friend's gay dick?"

"Mmmhhhmmm," she moaned loudly.

"Are you close now?," he panted, sweat dripping from his brow.

"Y-yesss!" she bit her lip, suppressing a moan. She was right on the edge.

"Then let me cum already..."

He could have undid the knot himself, but the amount of control she seemed to have over him wouldn't let him do it. She had to.

She reached back between them and untied the knot, letting go of the pressure on his cock and balls. He felt the difference immediately. The pressure building in his balls again, already swollen with more cum than ever before. He needed to empty them, but first he had a job to finish.

She was right there, all it would take was a few more thrusts and she'd explode. Never had a man made her feel this good, and to think it was her gay friend that would do it.

"Marc, I'm...I'm gonna..." The rest of the words couldn't escape. Her mouth failing her for once tonight.

He sped up, jack-hammering into her, sending her juices flying. "Cum...for...me...!" he commanded, punctuating each word by slamming his dick home.

That's all she needed, she felt lightning burst between her thighs. "Fuuuucckkkk, yesss!" Her orgasm wrecking her whole body, intense pleasure coming in waves. She was wracked over and over by pleasure til she was numb, leaving her a body nothing but a quivering shell.

Marc had felt her pussy contract, squeezing his dick tightly and pushing his own orgasm over the edge. He ground his dick against her womb one final time, growling some guttural noise he'd never made before. He saw white as finally the dam burst, his thick jizz finally leaving his swollen balls. He felt each contraction, twelve in total, pumping out load after load after load of virile semen, depositing it against her fertile womb. He gasped into her neck, trying to catch his breath, shuddering against her.

She was right, he'd never cum like that before with any man. Cumming deep inside her fulfilled some primal urge, an instinctual need to procreate, from deep within his brain he didn't even know was there. He wasn't wasting the virile seed like he usually did, instead using it for the purpose his balls even made it for.

Before any doubt could creep into his mind, his consciousness seemed to leave him, and he drifted asleep still hard inside her, his thick cock acting as a plug not letting a drop escape from her worn out cunt. His last thought was that he was glad he'd been able to finally help his best friend.

***************

Sara woke to the sun peeking through the window. Where was she? Ah, that's right, Marc's room. She smiled to herself as she realized her plan had worked. She'd had sex with the man of her dreams. And he was gay! She was proud of herself to say the least, she must be one hell of a woman to get a gay guy to fuck her. He even came inside of her! This had worked out better than she'd imagined.

She moved slightly and felt something hard behind her poking her in the cheek. She looked back to find Marc, blissfully asleep, heavy pecs rising softly. She took a chance to admire him fully. This beast of a man had fucked her into next week. She felt herself getting moist remembering the events of last night. Working her way down this hunk of virile masculinity, she found what had been poking her. He was hard again. After all that last night, he could still get morning wood? His dick had slipped from it's rightful place during the night, but even asleep his body seemed to be straining back towards her hole. Well, she couldn't leave it wanting, could she?

Reaching behind her, she rubbed it up against her pussy lips, the light sensation enough to make her coo with delight. Not only her it seems, as she heard a noise escape his throat. She enjoyed this for a few minutes, rubbing the head up and down her pussy, coating it in a fine layer of juice. Noise came from behind her, Marc waking slowly from the sensations.

Eyes not totally open yet, he could see the long brown hair and felt the moistness on his dick. Ah, he thought, Darren must want seconds this morning. He leaned forward, planting kisses on Darren's neck. Wait...hadn't he and Darren broken up weeks ago? Then who was this?

"Mmm, don't stop," uttered the feminine voice in front of him. Wait, he knew that voice.

"Sara?!?!," she shouted, and bolted upright, taking his dick away from her.

"The one and only," she grinned, turning and looking up into his eyes.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Picking up where we left last night, silly."

"There's no way I'd-"

"Fuck a girl? Yeah, you said that plenty last night, but you still screwed me until my legs were numb."

"What? No, I..." His memory fuzzy from all the wine. He tried to remember back to last night. Searching his mind, flashes of memory slowly started to come back. The first vague feelings to come back were instinctual, ones of him horny, her naked, the best sex he'd ever had. Then he filled in the gaps. He remembered everything! Her offer to help, his doubts being proved wrong, finally giving in. Last night, all of it, it felt so...so damn good! The feelings in his dick led him last night, and she had been right all the way to the end. He was gay, and he'd fucked a woman, a pussy, for the first time. Even though he should be disgusted, he wasn't. Actually, a small part of his brain, deep inside, was glad, and the feeling was starting to grow.

"I...I guess I did, didn't?" He was feeling proud, his chest puffing out. He'd helped her out so much last night.

"Yup! And it was the best I've ever had. Like, I said, you're a natural," she stroked his ego while playfuliy pulling on the silk ribbon that was still wrapped around his balls.

Gasping at the tug, he blushed slightly, remembering the feeling of not being able to cum. "I-Is that so?," he managed to utter, saving his composure. He felt his pride swell, knowing a gay guy had made her cum like that. And to top it off, he was the best she'd had!

"Yeah...Felt good, didn't it? To be with a woman like men are supposed to be. With practice, I bet it'd feel even better for you," she said, tracing her nipple.

He couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Yeah...it did..." Wait? Practice? Could he do that again? WOULD he do that again? He wasn't sure, but last night really was the best thing he'd ever felt... Maybe men really were meant to be with women.

"Sooo...Why don't you help me out again?"

"I don't know...I was drunk last night and...that was different."

"Well, you're not drunk now, and you're just as hard as last night."

He forcefully tore his eyes from her and looked down at his aching erection. She was right. He was as hard as last night, maybe even harder. No alcohol, no pent up need to the point of begging. This was all his doing alone. Since last night, he'd seen her in a different light. That little crinkle at the end of her lips when she smiled, the pleasant curve of her breasts, even the shape of her ass. He'd started noticing, and it was what made him stay hard. Was he...was he becoming attracted to her?

She was always right. Why did he even bother to doubt her anymore? She was a beautiful girl, and any man would be lucky to have her. And she chose to be right here, in front of him. A gay guy. He felt his dick swell even more. Knowing such a hot woman wanted him, and only he could please her. It flipped all kinds of switches in his brain. The feeling was starting to become addictive.

"I...I..." He paused and sniffed into the air, nostrils flaring wide as he took a deep breath. There it was again, that smell from last night. He hadn't noticed it creeping into the room and fogging his judgement the past few minutes. It smelled a little musky, but almost sickly sweet at the same time. He loved the aroma and it reminded him of something he'd tasted, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Wait, he finally figured it out...He HAD put hit finger on it! And then into his mouth not long after. It was her, the smell was coming from Sara. He had enjoyed the taste and smell of it, similar to precum, except sweeter and there was more of it. Without realizing it, he subconsciously reached toward the source.

She inched closer toward him, rubbing his thigh gently. "How about it, Marc? I can make you feel that good again."

He gulped, "That...that WOULD be nice..." he pondered out loud.

"I know. I'd love to do it with you again. We could even do it whenever you wanted."

"We could? Anytime?" His mind spun at the thought of that much pleasure anytime he wanted.

"Yes! Anytime we wanted to! And just think of how nice it would be."

It DID sound nice, having amazing sex with someone he cared about on a regular basis.

"No more sleazy gay clubs, no more shallow boyfriends who only want your body, no more lying about about who you are to your parents. You wouldn't have to worry about any of that anymore if you were with a girl."

That sounded amazing to him, all his problems would go way...but be with a girl... Was that even possible for a gay guy? Was he even gay now that he'd fucked a woman? He wasn't too sure anymore.

"Can I do that? Even though I'm gay?," he asked her. She hadn't given him bad advice yet.

"Gay? After last night, I don't think you're gay."

It made sense. He never felt at home with the gay scene before. Never connected with them emotionally. And he certainly had never met a gay guy that had fucked a pussy before.

"Gay, bi, or straight, it doesn't matter. I like you for you. Besides, I told you, biologically, dicks were made for women. I know you felt it last night, it wouldn't feel that good otherwise."

Right again. All the pieces were starting to make sense. A man's dick only had two functions, pissing, and to impregnate women. He was a man, and real men should fuck women. His father had always told him that, but it took Sara to open his eyes to the truth.

"You're right..."

"Of course I am. When have I been wrong?," she said, tracing her finger down his abs, slowly and deliberately.

This close, the smell of her was overpowering. He looked into her eyes, those brown eyes that always melted his heart. She was never wrong. She knew what was good for him, and now he did too. He'd wasted so much time. He needed to make up for it.

He relaxed and put his hands on her hips.

She cocked her head, "Then, does this mean...?"

"Yeah...I think so..."

Wasting no time, he slid one hand down to her pussy, finding the wetness within. His fingers dove in, soaking them, making her gasp at the sudden intrusion. He withdrew them after plunging her pussy a few times, bringing them up to his nostrils.

He inhaled deeply, saliva filling his mouth as he savored the scent. Her pheromones seemed to trigger something in him biologically. His pulse quickened, his mind filling with the fog of lust. This was the smell his body had been wanting, no, needing. If this wasn't proof, he didn't know what was. He quickly jammed them into his mouth, licking them clean, being careful not to miss a drop. Having this on tap was going to be nice, real nice.

He replaced his fingers, pleasuring her like she showed him. He was faster though, harder and more confident in his touches. He leaned onto his chest, unable to hold herself up from the pleasure.

Moaning loudly, Sara said, "Marc...I think I'm going to..."

"Already?...No, not yet you aren't." He swiftly withdrew his hand, leaving her empty and wanting.

Cleaning his fingers off with his mouth once again, he commanded, "Get on your hands and knees."

His dominant tone took Sara by surprise. Finally he was starting to act like a real man.

She took the position waiting patiently for what he was going to do next.

He knelt down, inspecting her exposed privates, finally getting a closer look. She really did have a pretty pussy, pink and tight, dripping with juice. He inhaled deeply, getting to appreciate the source of the sweet aroma. Tasting it on his fingers was great, but he wondered what it would be like straight from the faucet.

He slowly licked up and down one fold. Ah, this was the stuff, he thought. After confirming the taste again, he dove in, starting to kiss, suckle, and lick every inch of it.

"Holy shi-" she exclaimed, "Eat my pussy, Marc."

No need to ask twice. He attacked her pussy, never letting up. She seemed to quiver on his lips, making more even more pussy juice. He reached up to spread her open wider for easy access, rubbing her clit in the process. She gasped, pushing backward onto his face. He scooped his tongue inside her, wanting to get every drop, his chin dripping in his saliva and her sweet, sweet nectar.

He could do this all day, but he'd already pleased his stomach. Now it was his dick's turn. It had tasted heaven last night and was eager to return.

Rising up while licking the leftovers on his lips, he let his pendulous cock, drop against her ass. It looked at home resting between her ample cheeks. He grabbed them tightly, thrusting slightly up and down against them. Their soft flesh, giving with every thrust. Beat's a guy's ass any day, he thought.

Sara was growing impatient. His dick felt nice against her ass, but it wasn't what she wanted.

"Are you really going to fuck an ass again when you have a vagina right there?," she goaded.

"No way. Just wanted to make you want it." He pulled his cock down and placed it against her lips, rubbing them down his length.

"Then show me what that "gay" cock can really do," she mocked, smiling to herself.

That struck a nerve. Was that a challenge? He'd show her what a only real man could do, not a gay guy.

"Remember. You asked for it." He rubbed the head briefly against her pussy before plunging halfway inside at once.

She muffled a scream into the pillow. It was more surprising than painful, but a dick that huge still had some force behind it.

He let it rest there for a few moments, closing his eyes to enjoy the hot, moist chamber he had entered. This really was the best feeling, nothing could compare. He slowly inched the rest of the way in, aided by some of leftover cum he'd shot last night. It made her slicker and eased his thick cock's journey forward.

"Ahh," he sighed. Home at last.

He didn't wait long, eager to feel her delicate ridges sliding against his tool. Grabbing her by the hips, he pulled out, leaving just the head before ramming it back home. She gasped. Smiling, he started thrusting, pummeling really, over and over again. She moaned, over and over, spurring him on, adding to his already already strong strokes that were more confident than last night. All that could be heard was the slapping of his balls, wet with juice, against her.

She was in a state of bliss. His dick filled her so completely, touched all the right spots, but she wanted more. "Th-this is nice," she taunted between moans, "but this st-still feels like a gay cock to me."

His smile faded from his face as his thrusts faded to a standstill. What did she say? A gay cock? Gay guys didn't have a body like this, a cock like this. And they certainly didn't fuck pussy like this. Part of his personality seemed to change in an instant, some of his father's rhetoric and teachings coming forward, long buried by his gay identity. Her sweet pussy must have brought it to the surface.

He'd show her "gay." He wasn't some lanky, limp wristed, small dicked queer that didn't know how to use his dick. And he'd prove it to her.

He resumed fucking, with even more abandon than before, pulling her backward into him as well and bottoming out each time. His assault made her bite her pillow. She'd never been fucked this hard before and she could feel her orgasm rising. His railing was getting her there, faster than she'd gotten before, but she wanted to see how far he'd go.

Looking back, she exclaimed, "Do you fuck your boyfriends like this with this gay dick?"

He ground his teeth at that statement. Only queers had boyfriends. Right now, he was fucking her tight pussy, so logic would say otherwise. He leaned forward, grasping her hair in his fist.

"If you want a gay cock so badly, I'll give it to you."

He started pulling her hair tightly, aiding in slamming her down onto his dick. "F-fuck!," she shouted, getting impaled repeatedly by his anger as well as his cock.

"Take it. You said you wanted it, so take it." His dick ravaged her insides, making her lose her breath. She gasped repeatedly, falling forward, her arms unable to support her any longer.

He leaned forward, wrapping his free arm around her waist, pulling her back against him, never stopping once. She could breathe again, though only moans would come out. She was about to cum.

"I'm-I'm gonna-," He moved close to her neck and she could feel his hot breath. Grinding his dick into her, he whispered, "Does this feel like the cock of a faggot?"

"N-nooo...it doesn't..." she groaned.

"Good bitch. Now cum on it," he ordered.

She did as he said, her body shuddering as it released all that pressure. Her cum gushing forth, coating his thighs and stomach in pussy juice. He held her tight as he continued to grind against her.

Regaining her senses slowly, she manged to utter, "That felt...great." She felt him slowly exit her.

"Glad you enjoyed it, but I still haven't cum yet."

He hadn't?! What kind of control did he have? She wasn't sure how much more she could take.

He gently laid her down on her back, supporting himself above her and repositioning his dick before slowly sliding in.

She sighed, feeling that fullness once again as he slowly thrust into her. She was expecting a jack-hammering like before, but this was gentle, purposeful. This wasn't the kind of fuck she was used to with guys, but she liked it all the same. His strokes had feeling behind them.

She grasped onto his back, pulling him closer to her, towards her chest. He took the hint and licked her breast gently, teasing the nipple with his lips, lightly sucking and nipping with his teeth.

She moaned again, digging her nails into his back trying to pull him closer. His dick seemed even bigger inside of her than usual as he lavished her tit with attention. He fucked painfully slow, grinding he head against her womb before dragging it out slowly. The thick veins of his cock stimulating her, bringing her pleasure. After what felt like an eternity, she felt another orgasm building.

His thrusts picked up speed slightly as he let go of her breast and looked into her eyes, their faces mere inches away.

"I'm close..." he said, barely a whisper.

"Me too..."

His strokes became shallow, barely more than grinding that felt so good. He searched her eyes, finally understanding his feelings. He leaned down, kissing her for the first time. Surprised, but happy, she kissed back, both of them feeling each other's lips. Their kisses slowly become more intense, and she opened her mouth, accepting his tongue. That was all she needed. She started to cum, moaning into his mouth, her cunt gripping his cock like a vice. He began to grunt, never stopping the kiss, sucking on her tongue. One final grind was all he needed, his cock square against her cervix, swelling even bigger before releasing rope after rope of fertile seed into her welcoming womb for the second time in less than twelve hours.