A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed a few moments longer, coming down from their share euphoria, not wanting it to leave. Finally he relented, pulling out slowly to rest on his heels, his dick still hard with a bead of cum dripping from the end.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead. "That...that was amazing," he exclaimed, coming down from the excitement.

"I know. I've never felt so good." It was the truth. He'd fucked her like no guy ever had.

He'd never cum so hard and felt so much pleasure. Never connect that well either. Their bodies seemed to be in sync. He looked down at his handiwork, her pussy starting to ooze, overflowing with his semen. It was beautiful, her pussy leaking his jizz.

...Wait. Jizz. HIS jizz.

He started to panic. Both now and last night, he'd shot inside of her. As hot as it was, he was too young to be a father. Not that he'd minded the idea, like he said, he'd always wanted a kid, but resigned himself to never having one since he was gay. But he was still just junior in college, too young for that responsibility.

She saw the panic spread across his face. "Don't worry," she said, "I'm on the pill."

He brightened immediately. "Thank god. I never asked before hand about protection. I didn't really have to worry about getting a guy pregnant before."

"Soooo, how do you feel?," she asked him.

"Honestly? I feel great, like a brand new me." He smiled, his pride showing on his face.

He laid down beside her, working his arm behind her.

She scooted closely into him. "I'm glad I was your first," she blushed.

"Haha, me too. I wouldn't have wished for anyone else. You're really a beautiful woman." She was his best friend after all.

They stayed like that for a time, talking and blushing, before his phone rang across the room. He jumped out of bed, bounding over to it. It was his alarm, he had class in 30 minutes! He'd fucked his whole morning away.

"Shit. I've got class in 30. I've gotta go, Sara." He scrambled around the room, looking for clean clothes, or at least some that didn't smell.

"Don't worry about me, I'll pick up some and I can let myself out no problem. You go on ahead." She really was so understanding, even though he had to fuck and run.

"You're amazing," he said, one leg in a pair of pants. He really meant it, too.

"I know I am," she laughed.

He finished getting dressed, ran a comb through his hair, and sprayed some body spray to cover up the smell of sex on him. He grabbed his bag and was almost out the door before he stopped and turned back.

"Hey, Sara?"

"Yeah?"

"Next weekend...would you maybe want to go do something, just the two of us?" He was obviously nervous.

"Like what? A date?"

"Y-yeah...like a date."

"I'd love to, Marc."

He smiled, "Great. Awesome. I'll...talk to you later then."

And with that, he was out the door. Holy shit, he thought as he rushed down the stairs, I just asked a girl out for the first time. There was no doubt in his mind, he wasn't gay anymore. He finally felt at peace, right with himself, and his whole world looked brighter now.

He was stopped by the frat brother from yesterday on his way out the front door.

"Duuuuddeee!! What's the deal? The whole house heard you banging that chick last night and this morning! I thought you said you were gay!"

Marc smirked, "What? This gay guy can't get his dick wet once in a while?"

"Fuuuuuck. Niiiiccccee. Welcome to the club, bro! You're a real pussyhound like the rest of us now!" He high-fived him.

Marc laughed, "Thanks man, glad to be a member, but I've gotta split now." He turned and started jogging down the street.

The brother shouted after him, "Tell me the deets later, dude. And see if she's got any friends!"

Marc grinned to himself. Being straight wasn't looking so bad after all.

******One year later****

Marc and Sara had decided to go to one of the several parties this week. They'd been dating for a year and decided to treat it as their anniversary date since they wouldn't be seeing many or their friends after graduation. They stood there, talking to their friends and very much looking the perfect couple. His arm around her, her's in his back pocket. They'd been the envy of every couple since they publicly announced they were together.

It came as quite a shock to many, since Marc had always dated guys before, but seeing how he treated her, how he looked at her, any doubts they had were erased. He was very much straight, and very much in love. He even took her home to introduce her to his parents. Not everyone believed it, though. His gay friends shunned him, saying he had internalized homophobia, some even offered to to convert him back. He never took the bait though, he only had eyes for her now. For pussy.

Unfortunately, he still had the occasional guy proposition him after hearing what he could do with his huge dick.

"Care to get me another beer, babe? I'm running dry," he asked with a smile.

"Sure thing." And with that she left to wait in the drink line.

While waiting, she reflected a bit on the past year since they'd been together. Marc had changed a lot since he'd come to the realization he should be straight. First it was the small things, like how now he only drank beer instead of wine. He grew out his hair in a rugged style and stopped shaving as much. His facial hair growing quickly into a neat, short beard while letting his chest, underarms, and bush go natural instead of man-scaping regularly. Changing the way he dressed, ditching all his clothes he deemed "too gay," including his designer underwear, deciding to go commando, now not afraid to show what he was packing for fear of guys hitting on him or trying to cop a feel.

Then came the deeper changes. He'd stopped hanging out with his gay friends, opting to spend all his time with his frat bros talking about girls and watching straight porn, seemingly imprinting on them and adopting their mannerisms until his personality seemed to change fundamentally. He really was just like them now, a bit cruder and more of a show off, not that she minded since he was still sensitive to her needs. He was more manly than before, finally fully embracing all his father had taught him and becoming much more protective in public and more dominant in bed, taking her wherever and whenever he had the slightest urge. And those urges were often. He seemed to get more fit, as well, if that was even possible, going all in at the gym and gaining muscle rapidly filling out and dwarfing her even more. Hell, she could even swear he smelled differently. A pleasant musky scent that seemed to linger around his underarms and package, persisting even after he showered. She'd never gone out with a guy so raw, so masculine, so...virile. And she'd never been this happier.

God, how long was this line, though?. She was thirsty, but she wouldn't be drinking tonight. She knew Marc was starting to wonder. Afterall, this the the third time they'd gone out and she hadn't drank, and she had wanted to stay in and talk instead of coming, but she couldn't say no to him.

It wasn't that she didn't want to drink, it was that she couldn't. She wasn't totally sure yet. She needed to buy a test, but she'd stopped her birth control a couple months ago due to side effects and didn't tell him. She had meant to get condoms, but they'd done it raw since the beginning and he preferred it that way. Honestly, she did too. She loved feeling his jizz coat her insides. It was really just a matter of time before she got pregnant, and knowing his potent seed, it probably took the first chance it got. About a month ago, she started getting nauseous and gaining weight. Who was she kidding? She knew she was pregnant.

Marc stood against the wall, looking around the crowded room while he waited. While looking he saw a familiar face, but it wasn't one he'd hoped to see again.

Catching his gaze, Darren sashayed across the room to him. "Marc! I haven't seen you around lately!"

"Darren," he said flatly.

"What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much," he remarked, barely engaging.

"Oh, that's good. Me too." He sidled uncomfortable close to him.

"Darren, I'm really not in the mood, I'm dating someone and you you know full well."

"Oh, I heard. A girl. I feel sorry for you. Feeling you have to have a beard and all that."

"She's not a beard. Now get lost."

"Oooh, touchy. I'm sorry." Darren leaned close to Marc's ear," Since she's not here now, how about we go back to my place and let my ass make it up to you. For old time's sake."

Marc's face had never shown such displeasure.

"Something the matter, Marc?" It was Sara, she'd returned with his drinks.

He face instantly softened some. "No babe, just having a chat, I'll finish up."

Darren was confused. Did he just call her babe? He was really committed to this.

Marc turned back to face Darren, the anger returning to his face as he leaned in to whisper to Darren.

"Listen up, you pathetic excuse for a boy, cause I'm only gonna say this once. I'm not a faggot like you anymore. I only put my cock in pussy and you're never going to get any from me again."

"And if I ever catch you sniffing around this STRAIGHT cock again," he said, giving the obviously huge bulge in his tight pants a shake for emphasis, "I'll make sure you can't open your jaw wide enough to suck another dick for the rest of you life. Got it?"

"G-g-got it," he slunk away quickly back into the party, scared out of his wits.

"Did you have to be so hard on him?" Sara chimed, "Here's your drink."

"Thanks, darling. Yeah, you gotta show these faggots who's the boss or they'll never stop hounding you."

"Well, you know best, I suppose."

"That's right. Hey, didn't you get a drink?"

"No, not tonight."

That was unusual, she usually drank, and a lot at that. But before he could ask, she cut him off.

"Hey! You know, seeing you act all macho like that. It's kinda turning me on." She could always count on his dick to distract him.

"Oh? Well in that case, maybe we could slip upstairs for a quickie."

"Sounds good to me...quick question though. How do you feel about kids?"

"You know I love them, why?"

"Oh, no reason! Lets go!"

That's all he needed to hear to start dragging her towards the stairs, his bulge inching down his pants at the mere thought of her pussy wrapping around it.

Smiling, she placed a hand on her stomach, feeling warm inside. I'll tell him tomorrow, she thought.

He'll make such a good dad.