A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy, you need to use your left hand, so I can see your wedding ring." My bestie then switched hands and gripped his flesh so her fingers would show off her jewelry. I moved very close and the camera flashed.

Marc asked, "Okay, what's going on?"

I flipped the camera so Cindy could see the resulting picture. She announced. "Perfect Suz!" And then showed the picture of just her hand and his veiny, hard dick to Marc, adding, "Jack is going to get a picture showing him that I can get along nicely without his little boy's dick anymore."

I said, "One more. Cindy, get in close and look up at Marc." She placed her lips up against his glistening pink pole and pushed her tongue out until it touched the bulbous vein that runs from root to tip.

"Oh, I think I'm just drunk enough for this." I snapped another picture like that and held out the camera for Cindy.

I huddled in as Cindy saved the pictures and set it up for sharing. She put her husband's name on it and added a caption. It read: I WAS TIRED OF YOUR LITTLE DICK ANYWAY. HAVE ALL THE FUN YOU WANT WITH RITA. I WILL BE JUST FINE.

I caught her hand before she sent it, and asked, "He won't be able to use this against you, will he?"

"He wouldn't dare and he knows it. My Daddy's law firm is the biggest in the city, and if Jack tries anything, he will regret it!"

I released her fingers and sat back. We all watched it as the two raunchy pictures 'flew' away to her soon-to-be-ex, and Cindy's face broke into a satisfied look. "Now," she said, "Where were we?"

Marc announced, "Ladies, pool rules dictate that all clothing is now optional." With that, he peeled his off and tossed the skimpy suit onto the patio deck. I stood up and turned around, offering my back to have the string untied. As Marc went to get up to help, Cindy held him back and stood behind me, pulling on the string, allowing only the neck tie to support the hanging material. Her hands stayed on me momentarily, and I could feel each finger tip cascading over my upper back, to untie the nick string.

She leaned into me, and whispered, "Thank you, Suz, I really needed this." As she did, her hands ran down and around my waist. My pussy felt like it was gushing, as her mouth pushed away my auburn hair and kissed my neck. I couldn't move as my best friend caressed my belly and then on lower, until she got to the hood covering my heated clitoris. She slid her hands back and to my hips, without touching me where I wanted her to, so very badly.

As her touches ended, I bent over to step from my bathing suit. As I did, Marc said, "Wow, ladies! That is fucking hot!" He stood behind Cindy and slid his fingers under each shoulder strap and let them fall down her arms. His hands reached around her, cupping her heavy boobs.

I actually flinched as my best friend took hold of my hips as if to steady me, and then I felt her hand slip beneath my legs, her fingers cupping my naked labia. Again, I did not know what to do, and I just froze as Cindy's fingers splayed open my folds and her middle finger dipped between them. I took hold of the tub's edge, bent over, with fingers, feminine for the very first time, toying with my sex.

I stayed bent over, and I turned my head to the side so I could see Marc behind us, his hands pulling on Cindy's hardened nipples, his mouth kissing her neck. Cindy's swimsuit was in a pile on the floor of the spa, her other hand supporting herself on the small of my back. Her middle finger worked magic inside me, while her hand cupped my ass. Marc's cock rested between the cleft of her backside, moving slowly up and down, while his hands tortured her swollen breasts with twists and tugs.

Marc was first to end the foreplay, sitting back on the top of his seat, watching Cindy masturbating his wife. Cindy followed soon after, resting against her seat top, next to Marc and now engrossed by his fat dick dripping with precum. I turned to face them and sat atop my seat, legs slightly apart and labia reddened by Cindy's manipulations. I saw Cindy's plump vulva exposed, her hands continuing to stimulate her sensitive nipples.

"How do you get that thing inside you, Suzy?" she asked, shaking her head.

"It was really fun trying the first time," I answered.

I decided it was time to set the record straight with my BFF. "Cindy, Marc and I think this is the right time to tell you something we've never told anyone else before."

"Well," she responded, again checking out my husband's throbbing cock, "you've certainly got my attention now!"

I leaned forward a bit and continued, "You know how Marc and I have gone to the Caribbean for the past 8 years or so? Well, once the kids were old enough to look after themselves, we decided that we wanted to spice things up in the bedroom by going to some special vacation places. Like Desire, and Hedonism."

"You mean... swinger clubs?"

"Yeah, that's right." Marc sat quiet, leaving me to do the explaining.

Suddenly, Cindy's phone lit up. Ping... ping, ping. She retrieved her phone and shared the screen with us. The messages were short, and to the point:

WTF

WHO IS THAT?

PLEASE ANSWER!!

PLEASE TALK.

Then the phone rang. Jack's name lit up the page. Cindy turned the phone to the side and flipped on the DO NOT DISTURB button. "Mission accomplished," she said, "I think he can stew until tomorrow," beaming at us. She set the phone on the ledge, with the screen face down.

"So... swingers' clubs?" she asked again.

"Marc and I were never people to cheat, but we talked about fantasies that included others. So when we learned of those places, we decided to dip our toes in the lifestyle."

"So," she enquired, "Like wife swapping?"

"Well, it's more complicated than that. We have done that; had sex with another couple in the same room. And sometimes we played, in different places. But we also have had sex with one person, on our own, while the other waits at the hotel. And, wecouldn't tell anyone here, because Marc's business contracts have morality clauses. So we couldn't have anyone at home find out."

"Hmmm, can I ask you a question?" Cindy enquired.

I nodded, "Sure you can. Ask away."

"When you swapped in the same room, do the girls play together too?"

"There are lots of couples that do that. As I told you earlier, I've never been with a woman, so I haven't played with them. Marc is bi though, so he's played with guys when he's played with another couple, and we've had a few threesomes with two guys and me." I looked to Marc to make sure I hadn't spoken out of turn, but he seemed okay with what I had said.

Cindy seemed to focus in on that. She turned to Marc and asked, "So, you like being with guys?"

Marc answered, " Well, I love the female form, and I'm mainly heterosexual. Like, I have no interest being with a guy only. I am fine with doing stuff when its part of play with Suzy, or the guy's wife."

"Wow, that's very cool.. But, I guess that has worked well for you two, because you two seem to have a really strong relationship."

Marc chimed in. "Yeah. We both think it has made us stronger."

So, I added, "And, the second thing that I want you to know, is that Marc has fantasized about you for a very long time. We've done some roleplay that involved your name. A lot!"

Cindy blushed like never before. She turned to Marc and he nodded at her. "You think that I'm desirable, Marc?"

As he smiled at her question, I told her, "My husband has called me Cindy more than any other name." Cindy giggled a bit and took the last sip from her glass.

"Suzy? Can I ..."

"What is it Cindy?"

"Would it be okay if I see what it's like to fit your husband's dick in my mouth?"

"I told you. Marc's a big boy. You don't need my permission."

Cindy turned towards Marc and his cock now had retreated to a semi-flaccid length of about six inches. Cindy turned her back to him and stretched out to place her glass next to the ice bucket and in doing so, showed Marc her very curvy ass. He made a noise to show his appreciation. When she turned back, his cock was already beginning to pulsate. She took hold of it in one hand as he sat atop the edge of the spa. She pulled his thick cock to her mouth and licked around the spongy head. I stared at Cindy's huge floating boobs, marveling at how thick and long her nipples protruded. Her ass was full and wet. She took long licks down his shaft and back up. Her fingers played with Marc's warm hanging ball sack. He was enjoying her talents.

I moved beside Cindy, watching her. She stared right at me, and said, "God, this is so big! How come you didn't tell me that, at least?" She mouthed over his head, looking into Marc's eyes as she stretched her lips wide to get the engorged spearhead inside. I rubbed Marc's thigh with one hand, and slipped my other hand through Cindys' thick dark curls as her head lowered as far as she was able. There was no doubt that Cindy had forgotten about her husband now.

"Shall we take this inside, ladies?" asked Marc.

Cindy grinned and turned to me for approval. "You two go ahead. I'm going to veg out here for a while," I suggested. Marc slid down off the ledge and took Cindy by the hand, while i sat back in my seat. All the while she was looking at me, maybe for a signal that I was okay with this. I sat back as she got up, but Cindy held Marc back and she then took me by the hand.

"Suzy, I won't feel right doing anything without you there," she said insistently. I hesitated for a bit, and then stood up and stepped out with them. Cindy let go of Marc to walk beside me. She asked, "You have watched Marc with other wives, haven't you?"

"Well, yeah. When I am playing with a husband, I sometimes watch Marc."

"So, we'll find a place for you in the bedroom. It will make me feel more comfortable if I know you're there and okay with this." I took her hand as we walked upstairs behind Marc and his marvelous tush.

When he got to the bedroom, Marc moved toward our king size bed. Cindy and I entered behind him, and she led me to the settee at the foot of the bed. She pulled one end out so that it pointed to our marital bed, and guided me to sit there. Our settee is a great fuck couch, with curvy ends, one higher than the other. The high end allows me to bend over standing up, so Marc can enter me from behind. The opposite end suits being bent over when on my knees, and holds me in place while my man pounds me hard.

In between those ends is a hollow curve that allows me to lie well reclined, but high enough to be able to still see the bed. I laid myself in the hollow, and allowed my feet to cross, over the low end. As Cindy crept up to Marc, I checked my nipples, which were now fully aroused, light pink, against my alabaster skin. Marc played with Cindy's fun bags, weighing them and kneading them gently, burying his face in them. He tells me he likes my small ones, but he always spends a lot of time on titties when they are much larger than mine.

Cindy had her hand wrapped around the base of Marc's dick and kissed one of his hairy nipples. Marc pulled and twisted her chocolate brown teats, causing her to emit an audible moan. Cindy turned to me and mouthed the words "thank you". I've enjoyed seeing my man with other wives, but usually I only take furtive glances, so I wouldn't have my lover think that I'm not interested in him. Tonight I would be able to fully enjoy the movements and sounds of both my husband and best friend without any distractions.

Cindy could wait no longer. She lifted her leg over top of Marc's thighs, straddling him right up against his vertical cock. My vantage point was poor right then, with her fleshy ass to me, and only his legs in my view. I thought about either standing next to the bed, or climbing beside them, but Cindy needed this man to show her how attractive she really is without me getting in the way.

Marc looked down at where they met and began to flog her kitty with his dick, the slapping sounds of flesh on meaty flesh told me so. I uncrossed my feet and let each to slip off the side of the settee, allowing me better access to my wet pussy. I could see Cindy's elbow moving in an up-and-down motion now, Marc's toes curling up and relaxing with each stroke.

I dipped a finger inside me and brought it to my nose, inhaling my musky scent. I used the wet digit to lubricate my left nipple, and returned to my rigid clit. My left thumb and index finger spread my pussy juices over my nipple. As I played, Cindy rose up off Marc's thighs and reached between her legs. His heavy dick filled the gap between her moist thighs and Cindy guided him forward and back along the folds of her labia.

Her full ass wiggled its way onto my husband's thick shaft. Her soft moans filled the air, and Cindy began riding her cowboy, slow and smoothly. Marc's legs stiffened as he pushed his hips up into Cindy's downward travel. He no doubt bottomed out on her cervix, which brought out guttural sounds from my friend. My fingers began digging in and circling my engorged clit, seeing Cindy's heavy ass cheeks bouncing hard onto Marc's taut thighs.

"Ohhhh, fuck," she groaned, leaning down to kiss my husband. My brain began imagining his balls building cum within them and that he was soon to spill his seed inside my best friend as I masturbated near them. My fingers whirled quickly round and round, and my head jutted forward as my first orgasm overtook me. Cindy looked back at me, lying on my back, my sopping pussy exposed. She continued bouncing harder and harder onto Marc's dick, as though she might never experience this ever again.

Marc slowed Cindy's movements and whispered, "Turn over Cindy." She immediately got off of him and they both watched me continue to frig myself towards another climax, but not for long. Marc knelt at the top of the bed, and turned her to face me, her wide hips facing him, and her eyes directly on mine. He positioned himself behind her and prepared her for his next penetration.

Cindy , staring at my unabashed fingering, said, "God, this hurts so good." With that, Marc entered my friend in one deep and quick thrust. Cindy's eyes widened and her mouth held a wide 'O' as her body absorbed the impact of the first strike from her newest lover. "Oh, fuck, Marc," was all she could get out before his next stab into her.

She just hung her head and accepted his assault, while Marc smiled at me, and drove his cock deep into her. Time slowed as he used his fat dick as a piston in Cindy's cylinder, stroke after driving stroke, fucking my friend unrelentingly. I saw in his eyes, that he would not last much longer. His face tightened as his smacked balls against her clit for the hundredth time. His breath came in gasps. Cindy was just moaning at each stroke, her mouth exhausting air in a huff each time Marc found the bottom of her recess.

Marc said, "Cindy, I gonna cum..." He needed an answer quickly.

"My tubes are tied, Marc. You can cum inside," was her answer.

I rammed three fingers into my cunt as my climax built with his. I watched his face for the telltale sign of him emptying himself into my friend. There it was, and Marc pushed deep into her for one last time. His hips flexed with each stream of his semen spewing inside her. Cindy heaved, as her own hand reached between her legs to afford her a quick orgasm as well.

My climax peaked just after, as I watched Marc collapse onto Cindy's prone body. My own body arched with each spasm through my vulva, bringing me to a calm quiet. No one moved for a few moments, until Cindy tapped Marc's thigh. He released her and she got out of bed, moving toward me. I felt very exposed with my feet splayed on each side of the settee, my juices puddled onto the leather between my legs.

Marc watched to see what Cindy was going to do. Cindy knelt at the foot of the settee, and she reached down and took hold of my right foot. She raised it and set it on the cushion in front of her. She did the same with my left foot, and then stood up and pulled my feet up high, until my hips rested on the lower edge of the settee. I didn't object. Everything now seemed to be trance-like.

When she widened my legs once more, my feet dangled from the edge, I found my sopping pussy fully exhibited, and Cindy dropping to her knees. I saw my husband over her shoulder crawling to the foot of the bed to witness his wife's first encounter with another female. Cindy settled her face between my thighs. I closed my eyes and twisted both of my nipples with my free hands. Until today,I had no idea she had ever been with another woman. We were learning a lot about each other this weekend.

Cindy began with light kisses to my thighs, alternating between the two as she moved to my heat and wetness. I felt as if I were dripping like a tap. Her mouth found my kitty and her tongue licked at my folds, parting them deftly. I stared down my lithe body, to see only Cindy's curls and forehead. Her jaw hinged in time with the sensations she gave my pussy. Marc reached from the bed and caressed Cindy's wide bottom as she soothed me with her tongue. She licked up the left side of my sodden labia, and on to the tissues that form the hood over my clitoris.

I shuddered audibly as her tongue laved all around the nub. Just when I thought her pressures would increase to give me another climax, she made her way down the right side of my pink, engorged petals. Her kisses trailed off and occasionally met with my thighs, while she moved her right hand to my vulva. I closed my eyes, imagining the sight of looking over her shoulder while she is licking me, watching her fingers plunge into my liquidy tunnel. When I re-opened them, Marc was kneeling at my side, watching Cindy intently, as if he were learning each sultry move that this woman was performing on me.

Cindy's first and second fingers moved inside me, fingers up, gliding along my vagina's most sensitive tissue. I splayed my legs wider as if to make room for her to reach even higher into my pussy. Her mouth moved back and she pursed her lips over my clitoral hood, pulling on my distended nubbin. Marc's left hand delved into my hair, tingling even more nerve endings along my scalp. His right hand explored the thick curls of Cindy's scalp, bringing about moaning sounds from both of us.

My hips unconsciously gyrated, forward and back, as her tongue expertly aroused me. Her fingers drew back along my upper vaginal wall, exciting the juice filled gland of my g-spot - a place only Marc had ever found before. I began to buck my hips into her sucking motion on my clit. I knew I would go over the top once more and I braced for the next release. I slid my hand down to Marc's semi-hardness and made a fist over him, milking his already hardening dick.

Cindy released the suction on my clit and replaced that with her stiff tongue working beneath the hood, directly along the bottom of my clitoral shaft. I groaned and moaned. Her fingers moved even faster within me while her tongue remained at a controlled, slow, and pleasureful pace. I huffed and puffed as I felt those tingly contractions building from within.

Marc leaned in and pushed my fingers off my right nipple, replacing them with his suctioning tongue, pulling hard on my nipple. My brain whirled as the orgasm took over. All of these sensations washed over me, my hips fucking my best girlfriend's mouth. I gasped and groaned. My juices spewed from inside, as Cindy's fingers continued their work on my g-spot. I convulsed as Cindy had earlier, when she sat on Marc's dick. I pushed Marc off with one hand and pushed Cindy off with the other, as I could take no more. Cindy's face glistened with my ejaculate, a smile forming, pleased with herself.

I released it all, and fell silently into the curve of the settee. Petite shudders flitted through my body while my nerve endings continued to fire. I felt my heart beating now, not noticing how hard it was beating earlier, as my two lovers endeavored to give me that breathtaking climax. Cindy raised up from between my legs, her face slick with my vaginal emissions. Marc moved to her, kissing her and licking up my secretions from her cheeks and chin.