A Friend in Need

Story Info
Helping my best friend recover from her cheating husband.
12.2k words
4.57
102.3k
140

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another normal Thursday evening with my hubby, Marc, watching Netflix under a blanket. We had the house to ourselves, since Billy and Andrea had both been dropped off to college earlier in the week.

As our rom-com played on, I was thinking how lucky I am to have such a great life. My husband of 24 years has always remained faithful, our kids are wonderful and smart, and we have a beautiful home in a gated community.

Marc is a smart businessman, owning a number of coffee house franchises in the area. Andrea is our 20-year-old daughter, who is taking law at an ivy-league college on a full scholarship. Billy is 19 and in his first year at college, and he plans to get in to medical school. For my part, I run an online business and look after the financial affairs at home.

So it feels so good to still have this quiet time with my man. I checked the clock to see it was just after 8pm. I figured that now was the time to get things going, or one of us was going to fall asleep on the couch, and sex would have to wait for another day.

I nuzzled my head into Marc's chest, and let my hand move over his belly, slowly rubbing in small circles. His long, shallow breath out told me he enjoyed it. My fingers slipped down and beneath the stringed waistband of his pajamas.

It didn't take long to find what I was looking for. His still soft cock greeted me just beneath. I was lucky there too. Of the 3 guys I dated in high school, Marc's was by far the biggest and thickest of them all. I remember the night in my parents' basement when he let me measure it with my Mom's sewing tape. Marc's dick wasn't eight inches long, but my God, it was close!

Marc wrapped his arm around me, and cupped my tiny breast through my satin mid-thigh length nightgown. I never thought I'd have a chance with such a handsome, athletic man, because I don't have that killer body most men go for. At 5'2" and 110 lbs, my AA cups weren't popular with the boys. I'm a little heavier now, and now an A cup, what with childbirth and all. I wasn't built like my best friend, Cindy, who lives next door to us, and has been my BFF since high school. I would have given anything to have her 36 DD boobs, and long, slender legs. Cindy's naturally curly, jet-black hair sets off her cobalt blue eyes. She could have been a model, but never saw herself as beautiful as she is. Marc has always told me that I was perfect for him, so I just accepted him at his word. He never compared my boyish body to more buxom women, but his eyes always wondered when they were near.

As my juices began to flow from his tender pinches of my perky pink nipples, Marc kissed the top of my head. His cock reacted quickly to my advances, and now more than filled my petite hand. His girthy dick is bigger around than I can grasp, and oh, does it feel good when he gets it all up in my pussy. It was just then that my smart phone pinged. The screen lit up with Cindy's name.

Marc whispered, "See what she wants, and then we can go upstairs."

I opened the messages app and read: CAN YOU COME OVER. I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TONIGHT. It followed with a sad and then a crying face emoji.

I turned the phone to Marc and he read it. He kind of shrugged his shoulders and said, "You better go." I told Marc about what happened between Cindy and Jack, last night after supper.

"I'll be back soon, and you better be ready to give me the 'D'," I said, and spanked him on his ungodly firm butt.

I went upstairs to get my robe and then slid out the door into the darkness of our cul de sac. I crossed our lawn and theirs, and tapped on her door. Cindy opened it, with eyes red. Her arms crossed over her chest, hugging herself. I reached in and held her tight.

"I don't know what to do, Suzy. Jack has left for his work weekend in Cincinnati, and I don't know what to do with myself."

"Let's go sit," I offered, and led our way into the living room, settling beside her on the sofa. I knew what the problem was. Jack got caught sneaking into Rita Schwartz' house by Cindy earlier in the week. They've been battling since, and Cindy doesn't know what to do.

They have two boys, 9 and 13, and this isn't the first time her idiot husband has cheated on her. He lost his job 6 years ago because he got caught banging a 19-year-old intern, and begged Cindy not to leave him. And the worst part is that he is as homely as a feral cat, and can't keep a job more than a few months.

"Why does he keep doing this to me?" she asked.

I had an idea why someone as beautiful and kind as my best friend is, would let this happen over and over.

"Cindy, I told you that you never hold his feet to the fire. You could find a guy who is so much better, and Jack needs to know that. You have to tell him that you're going to walk out!" She buried her head into my chest, sobbing.

"I just don't want to be alone."

"Well, you're not alone this weekend. You're going to stay with us. Can you call your Mom to take your kids for the weekend? Maybe right through until Sunday, when Jack gets back. You could have him pick them up at her place. I really think you need some time for yourself."

Cindy pulled back a bit and nodded. "I love you girl, that would be great. I'll call her right now. The kids love spending time there anyway." With that she gave me a really big hug, her large breasts crashing into my small ones, her long black hair tickling my cheek as she held me tight. "You really are my best friend, Suzy."

Cindy got up and found her phone and I heard her conversation. It didn't take long for it to end, and she came back to me and sat. "Thank you, Suzy! You have no idea how much this means to me. Mom said she will pick the kids up from school tomorrow."

"Cindy, this is just a new start for you. I need to get you to understand that Jack has got to go. You deserve someone who treats you better. And that there are lots of guys who see you as smart and beautiful. I love you, girl."

"Well," she replied, "We all can't be as lucky as you are, with Marc." She smiled softly and I rubbed her shoulder.

I added, "You know he has to go, right?"

Cindy muttered, "Yes."

"You know that you are desirable, don't you?"

Cindy's head dropped. "I don't know," she said.

We chatted some more, as I let her spill out whatever was on her mind, and then I said, "Tomorrow, you get the kids off to school, and then I'm coming over. Marc will have to go out and get lots of wine, because you and I are going to need it this weekend. And you are under our wing for the weekend, okay?"

My BFF gave up a bit of a smile, and then hugged me tight. "Thank you, so much! I love you, Suzy."

"I love you too Cindy. Now, I've got to go. Marc's waiting up for me." Our embrace ended, and I started for her door, realizing that I was just reminded her that I was going home to have sex, and that she can't get her own husband to give to her the same.

Slipping back into the house, the lights were off downstairs. As I walked up to my waiting husband, an idea formed in my head. Marc was in bed, the covers pulled back on my side. He had his arms behind his head and his blankets covered his abdomen. Marc's broad and hairy chest laid waiting for me to snuggle, and my lady juices were beginning to flow.

I crawled in on my side of the bed and asked, "Has Daddy got something under here for Mommy?" Marc grinned wide as I wormed my way to his side, letting my hands slide beneath the sheets. Leaning on my left elbow, my right hand found his semi-erect dick. It's such a lovely one, even without seeing it. My fingers fondled the spongy pink head, one of them pushing into the precum filled pee hole. Marc moaned. His hands stayed behind his head, like a king, allowing his wench to pleasure him.

After getting it to its glorious size, I tugged back his blankets, causing his dick to spring to vertical. I kissed my way through Marc's dark, curly pubes, looking him in the eye. "God, that feels so good, Suz," he told me. I licked up one side of his man-sized cock and enveloped the blood-filled crown with my mouth, again looking for his acknowledgement.

Marc responded with his hands, caressing my long auburn hair, occasionally swiping strands away from my mouth as I fellated him. I decided that tonight was going to be his night, and I knelt between his legs and began my work at getting him to cum in my mouth. My first move was to lift his cock up high, and expose his tight balls. My other hand would cup them and play with them. It drives him crazy.

As my hands took care of his balls, my mouth took over his big ol' dick. I love feeling him against my throat, and my juices flow without any contact whatsoever. I always make sure to bob up and down, giving up some cooing noises as his dick presses against my tonsils.

"Suzy, you're gonna make me cum..." and I continued without looking up. I took his left hand and placed it on top of my head. This was my clue that I wanted him to use my mouth to get off with. Marc pulled my hair into a tight ponytail and held my head firmly against him. He forcefully pushed me down deeper. I answered with a moan, and let one hand fall to my pussy, feeling its warmth and wetness.

"Oh, fuck, Suz," he grumbled, as his grip on my head intensified. "Eat that dick, Suz." I must say at this point that there are two things that turn me on more than anything. First is sucking dick, and the second thing is eating Marc's cum. His tastes like no other man's, and I always get my oral fixation satisfied with my husband.

I had him right there, with only one small thing needed to finish him off. I released Marc's balls and let my hand move down, past his perineum, and against the sensitive wrinkles of his sphincter. Marc, ever so touchy there, lurched forward, impaling my face on his big, heavy cock. My saliva spilled out, and my breathing halted while his cock closed off my esophagus.

I emphasized my gagging sounds, giving him the full pleasure of his blowjob. His cum spurted hard into my throat and he released me then. I pulled up and looked into his eyes as the next 5 or 6 shots of cum spewed onto my face and into my hair. I saw his abs relax as his breath finally returned to normal. His masculine pecs looked like mounds of hairy meat, and with all of these visual stimuli, my fingers brought me close to climax.

Marc looked at me, as I knelt straight up, and my face a slippery mixture of semen and perspiration. I wiped up the streaks of cum that he spilled all over my face, and sucked my fingers clean. His sweet cum helped me get myself off harder. My fingers moved in speedy circles over my clit, and my head nodded with the muscular spasms brought on by our play. I crashed down beside my man, my small chest still heaving from the titillating play. His brawny arm cradled me, and I was content, safe, and satisfied.

We held each other for a few minutes going to the bathroom to wash up. When we returned to bed, Marc pulled a novel off of the bedside table and opened it. I laid down beside him, on one side, my elbow propping my head up.

"Marc," I enquired, "I've got a question for you."

"What is it, Suz?"

"Well, do you think that Cindy is attractive?"

"Yeah, sure, Hon."

"But, I mean, sexually attractive."

"Yeah, I guess so." He sounded nonchalant, but his fixation with her boobs for years has told me he was more excited than he was letting on.

"So, if I, well, if I gave you a hall pass, would you want to use it with Cindy?"

"Wow!" Marc responded, "Where did that come from?"

"Marc, her husband's a jerk, and she doesn't think she is in the least bit attractive to men."

"So, you want me to screw her to break her marriage up?" he asked, knowing that wasn't what I was asking.

"She's going to leave him. That's not the problem. She needs some confidence, and I want to help her. She always speaks so highly about you. I think she has the hots for you anyway. And, she's my best friend."

Marc folded the book back on the nightstand, and turned to me. "So, you think that one night with me would bring her out of her shell?"

"Listen, I told Cindy that she was coming over here for the weekend, to get away from the drama. Jack is in Ohio until Sunday, and her Mom offered to take the boys."

"Suz, I'm sorry, but I have to ask..."

I thought for a second and then said, "Yeah??"

"Well, is this in regards to me asking, like 20 years ago, about having another woman in our bed, or do you want me to play alone with her?"

I laughed lightly, recalling that conversation so long ago. It was the typical husband asking his wife if she would have a threesome with another female. And, being both pretty vanilla, and not ever having been with another female in bed, I turned him down pretty quickly. We were fairly young, and I was still really jealous of other women who might want to steal my guy from me.

"Honestly, no, Marc. I want to be there with you and her, to see her reaction to your body." I knew I had to be clearer. "Honey, Cindy is my very best friend. She would never steal you away from me. I also have noticed that you have a hard time not staring at those big boobs of hers. And I know that if we agree on this, and she does want to fuck, that it wouldn't change anything between you and me. We aren't the jealous types when we play with others when we're on holiday. But, It's also not like I'm now into girls or anything..."

"So," replied my now very awake husband, "does Cindy know about this?"

"Nope. Not at all. You're my first priority. If you're not up for it, then Cindy will never know."

Marc was quiet for a bit. I rested my head on my pillows, and waited.

"So, if I said yes, what would be the plan?" I relaxed a bit, feeling kind of naughty, knowing I had reeled him in nicely. I started envisioning both him and Cindy beside me, in our bed, watching them in many positions. I flushed very quickly.

"Well, we do have the hot tub. So, lets see what happens tomorrow night. I think a few glasses of wine won't hurt, though."

"Okay, but I really don't want anything bad to happen, Suzy. Is there anything off limits with her?"

That was a really good point. I thought about what might make me jealous, and what things I might not want them to do. But nothing came to mind. So I said, "How about this? If you are doing something that is bothering me, I will use the word 'yellow' in a sentence. And, if I want things to stop, then I will use the word 'red' in a sentence. Do you think that will work?"

"That's great," he said. "That sounds workable. But I want to really, really understand Suz... if you change your mind, I'm okay with it. I'll stop right away. Okay?"

And, so we had a bit of a plan. Marc read for a while, and I did sleep well, after tossing back and forth for a bit. This was turning out to be a very interesting weekend.

***

In the morning, Marc was off for a work visit and I gave him a list of grocery items along with the wine list. I found myself out back, tending to my garden, sipping away at my morning Joe.

Cindy's car pulled into her driveway, and I checked to make sure that the kids hadn't returned home with her. The boys were now safely at school, and then they were to be tended to by their grandma, while Mommy gets a much needed recovery. I finished watering everything and then padded across to Cindy's.

"Hi!" she exclaimed, looking radiant. "C'mon in."

"Thanks," I said, following her to the kitchen. She pulled two mugs from the cupboard and filled them from the coffee pot.

"So, what's the plan for the weekend, Suzy?" asked my good friend. I guess I was going to be the one with all of the answers. Too bad she didn't know what questions to ask right now, I thought.

"Well, first thing, we need to go upstairs and pack you an overnight bag. Marc is bringing home some ribs for the barbecue tonight, and then we will break out the booze for an intimate evening in the hot tub, with just you, me, and Marc. I guess. We will probably do some fine dining on Saturday, our treat, so you'll need something fancy too."

Cindy and I chatted about the kids, and school, and just about anything but her and Jack. I could see it was having a good effect on her. We drank up our coffees and then proceeded to her bedroom. Cindy does keep a beautiful home, and when we entered the room, it was neat and clean as well. I sensed the emptiness of it though, as my girl began pulling out some clothes to get her through the next three days.

I sat on the bed as she placed a blouse, and some slacks in the luggage first. Then she pulled out her bathing suit and laid it in the bag. I reached in and lifted it out. It was a one piece, dark brown bathing suit, with frills around the hips.

"Oh, God, girl, THAT has got to go!" I shouted. She turned around, frowning at me. I continued, "Cindy, today we are going to do some shopping. We are going to change who you are, this weekend. You won't recognize yourself by Monday, I promise!"

Cindy shook her head and continued filling the suitcase. Some socks, and a couple of T-shirts, and then she pulled out her underwear. I stood up and stopped her right there. "No, Cindy! There are to be no granny panties in my house this weekend. Where are your lacy ones, and your busty bras? We need to start showing you off , girl!"

"I don't have any, Suzy. Jack isn't interested in seeing me in anything like that." I hugged her tight and then stepped back, placing a hand on each shoulder, looking her in the eye.

"We aren't buying anything for Jack. We are going shopping for you, and whatever guy it is who would love to see you in lace and silk." As Cindy finished filling the bag, she opened her nightstand to retrieve another personal item, and I saw her dildo lying at the bottom of the drawer.

She caught my eye on it and said. "Yeah, that's all I've got anymore. It's the only thing that can make me happy lately. You probably don't even need one..."

I stopped her right there. "Don't need one? Are you kidding?" Cindy looked at me inquisitively. "Marc uses mine on me, and sometimes we even use it on him, at the right time." I laughed out loud, and she did too, shaking her head at me.

"Okay," I said, picking up the bag off her bed. "Let's get this home and I'll get you set up in Andrea's room for tonight. She won't be back until Thanksgiving." We headed out and across the lawns, and a half hour later found ourselves at the mall.

Closing the car door, Cindy enquired, "Where to first, Suzy?"

"For you? VS, my friend, VS." The look in her eyes told me she had no idea. We entered and glided up the escalator to the upper floor and to the third store on the right. BIKINI VILLIAGE. "Okay," I said, looking up at the sign, "we will stop here first and get you something for the hot tub. Then we will hit up VS."

We walked around, looking at some very sexy items, and I waited for Cindy to suggest something, but that wasn't happening. I looked at a tall, slender mannequin wearing a sleek, one piece bathing suit, a Speedo. The 'V' at the crotch was nearly vertical, climbing straight up above the hipbone. It coursed around and down the backside in a similar narrow 'V'. The ass cheeks and everything but her vulva were well on display. The spandex-like material hugged the form like an elastic band.

Cindy looked at me, shaking her head. "You've GOT to be kidding," she offered, slipping a finger within the left side of the front panel, just above the crotch, caressing the flimsy material.

"I will, if you will," was my reply, "and you're the one with the body to show this one off, not me!" Cindy stood there, dumbfounded, until I added, "I'll find someone to help us." I left for a moment and returned with one of the staff.

"Hi, I'm Annie. Which one would you like to see?"

"Hi Annie. Actually, my best friend here would like to try this style, in sunshine yellow, if you have it. Do you have it in a..."