A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seemed to be in dreamland for a few moments, exhausted from their ministrations. When I opened my eyes, Marc reached to help me from the settee and his other hand assisted Cindy to standing as well. He led us to our bed and offered me it first. As I reclined once again, he followed right beside and held his hand out for Cindy to lay on his other side. Cindy and I nuzzled into my husband's chest, one arm safely corralling each of us to his masculine body.

A long silence followed, none of us wanting this serene moment to end. Marc was first to stir, rising up and climbing over my supine form. Cindy watched his cute butt as he made his way to the en suite. Once the door closed, she moved near me and whispered, "Girl, that is one fine dick!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm glad you liked it. She pulled aside a few strands of hair from my face. "I told you Marc had the hots for you! He definitely likes big boobs. A lot!"

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me, softly, on my lips. I kissed back gently, and when she pulled away, I tasted my own flavor on my lower lip as my tongue skirted it. She lay beside me, face to face. Time stopped for a few moments.

I grinned, and asked, "And when did all this girl-girl stuff happen for you?"

Cindy responded, "Well, when you're not getting any loving at home, you'd be surprised at how many other moms are feeling that lonely too."

"You've got a great tongue. I've never had anyone make me cum like that before. I mean, Marc is a great lover, but WOW, you made me really, really cum."

"Suzy, it was just something in the moment. Something I did because of how you made me feel." She paused for a moment, then added, "You have no idea how wet I was trying on clothes with you. I was so afraid my impulse to touch you might scare you off."

I cradled her face in my hand, and moved to her. We kissed, but not as best friends. Our tongues tenderly explored the softness and warmth of the other. Our arms pulled the other in, and our legs entwined. While we kissed, I felt her touches across my back, and my fingernails teased the roundness of her breast. There was nothing more to happen here, but just the pure melding of souls of two best friends.

Marc came back to into the room, holding a blanket and pillow from the hall closet. "What's that for," I asked.

We both looked at him, and he answered, "Well I didn't want to disturb you two, when I came in a few minutes ago, so I thought I'd sleep in one of the girls' room."

Cindy sat bolt straight and said, "No, I'm in Andrea's room. I'll be fine..." But I cut her off, a hand grasping her bare shoulder.

"Put them away Marc and come back to bed. I think it's big enough for us all. I need to get cleaned up, so you both better be here when I get back." I got up as Marc put the blankets away. After a wash up and some mouthwash, I opened the bathroom door. Cindy was just outside, and as I left, she nakedly hurried inside to tend to her own clean up. Marc was in the middle of the bed, looking like a king, awaiting his lovers' return. I climbed in next to him and hugged him tight. "Thank you," I whispered, "for looking after my friend." He kissed my head and I settled in beside him. Soon, Cindy returned and moved to the other side of the bed. I peeked one eye open to see Marc's eyes follow her massive boobs as they jiggled while she made her way to bed.

She climbed in on Marc's other side and pulled the covers up and said, "Good night, you two."

Mark answered softly, "It's nice to have you here, Cindy." I turned to my side and whispered in his ear, "I'm okay with whatever you two do. I love you so much." I turned away from them and settled in for the night. The room was dark and quiet - for about 10 minutes.

That was when I felt my husband move toward her. As he jostled in beside Cindy, I rolled over and silently watched their bodies move beneath the covers. I saw the tent in the covers, of his leg over hers; his firm bottom moving in painfully slow strokes. I heard her coos and moans, and the sloshing of her own bountiful lubricant as he entered her.

I touched myself as I heard my husband give Cindy what she needed most. She found man who would lovingly care for her tonight. I loved my husband so much at this moment, and I loved my best friend too. My fingers stroked my button as slowly as Marc's penis was stroking her. This wasn't my style, asI normally would find a rhythm and then would rub my pussy very roughly, like the pressure from a good fuck. But, this slow motion masturbation was provoking me a lot. As his cock fucked my friend from behind, I began to have my own climax. I pushed my pillow into my mouth to stifle my sighs. My head shuttered forward quietly when I came. Very soon after, I fell to a peaceful sleep.