A Friend in Need

Story Info
Woman helps older neighbor, learns something about herself.
7.9k words
4.7
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a request/suggestion by SurreyGent in the forums (link below). Thank you for the idea and please enjoy.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/wife-seducing-or-being-seduced-by-a-much-older-man.1590591/#post-97182051


Act 1 - Scene 1

"Scott, I haven't seen Stan in a few weeks. Do you think he's okay?"

Scott kissed his wife Doli on the top of her head as he brought in their breakfast and placed it on the table.

"Oh, my wife, the eternally caring nurse. I'm sure he's fine."

Doli was referring to their neighbor Stanley, Stan to his friends, Aylmer, a retired engineer and teacher at the local aeronautical college. Stan and his wife Valorie were next-door neighbors to Scott and Doli Burnett and had been the first to truly welcome them into the affluent Prescott neighborhood when they moved in ten years ago. Despite the almost 20-year difference in their ages the two couples had become close friends.

Doli pushed her heavy braid of dark brown hair back over her shoulder and took a sip of coffee. "I'm serious Scott. Stan hasn't been the same since Valorie passed away. It was so sudden." Doli, a nurse, had been one of the first to come to Stan's wife's aide when she collapsed while gardening in the mid-summer Arizona heat. The stroke had taken her life almost instantly. "But it's been almost 5 years. He should be socializing again by now."

Scott shrugged and took a bite of chorizo. "I see him at the golf course occasionally."

"Is he ever with a woman?"

Scott rolled his eyes. "Doli! Come on. He's almost 70 and he and Val had been married, what, almost 50 years? You expect him to go find another wife?"

Doli looked thoughtful. "No, of course not. But some companionship would be good for him. AND physical intimacy of course. You know how I feel about that."

Scott gazed at his wife with a smile in his eyes. While no one would ever call her a sex-kitten, at 43 years old, just over 5 feet tall and 120 pounds, Doli was all womanly sensuous curves. And her Native American features, punctuated by her large liquid brown eyes and almost waist length heavy brown hair, gave her an Earth Mother look that Scott had found irresistible from the day they met. She was an enthusiastic and creative bedmate whose ardor hadn't faded over their 15-year marriage. And, thanks to being a nurse, had a matter-of-fact attitude towards sex and physical intimacy.

Doli snapped her fingers in her husband's face. "Hello, Earth to Scott."

"Oh, sorry Dee. I was lost in your beauty. When the morning sun hits your eyes just right ..."

Doli snorted. "Don't try to use your Bank Manager sales charm on me to change the subject."

Scott put on a show of exaggerated wounded indignation. "Ouch!!" Doli's expression was deadpan.

Scott sighed. "Alright, alright. How about I ask him to join us for a round of golf tomorrow? Murray and Jacqueline canceled so he can join us as a third in their place."

Doli's face brightened over her cup of coffee. "Thank you, my love."


Act 1 - Scene 2

"Straight down the middle Stan. I swear you haven't missed a fairway all day."

Stan bent over and picked up his tee. "Thanks Scott. I may not get the distance you young folks do, but I've still got it."

Stanley Aylmer straightened up and made a great show of groaning and stretching his back. In truth he was still very fit thanks to playing golf several times a week and always walking the course. His almost 6-foot-tall frame was wrapped in wiry muscle under deeply tanned skin. His normally precise silver brush cut had grown out a bit since his wife's passing, but Doli suspected that was out of neglect as opposed to a fashion decision. With his light blue eyes and shy smile Stan was quite dashing and Doli again wondered why one of the local women hadn't snatched him up.

"Doli, you're up." Scott said.

"Oh, sorry boys. My mind was a million miles away." Doli strode forward to the lady's tee. Scott noticed that Stan gave her swiveling behind and thick but shapely legs more than a passing glance. He grinned a little to himself. Scott well knew the effect Doli had on men, but fortunately he wasn't the jealous type.

Doli teed up her ball and stood gazing down the fairway, judging her line. Then she bent over her shot, setting herself by alternating the flex of her knees. Her short navy-blue golf skirt barely extended beyond the crease of her ample behind and her light panties peeked out a little. Scott took a sidelong look at Stan who was obviously averting his eyes and there was a slight blush in his cheeks. Doli struck the ball which went sailing down the center of the fairway before cutting an almost perfect 45 degree turn and into the desert along the fairway. She looked up at the sky and huffed "Stupid white man's game." This elicited a genuine laugh from both Scott and Stan.


Act 1 - Scene 3

Two days later Doli and Scott were getting ready for bed. It was late and Doli was standing naked in front of the floor to ceiling picture window in their bedroom brushing out her hair. Scott was already in bed reading some emails on his phone. He glanced up over his reading glasses, once again admiring his wife's womanly figure as her brush hissed and slid through her heavy long hair. The light brown skin of her shapely ass was lit nicely by the soft light from the lamps on their bedside tables. Her silhouette blocked out a swath of the star filled sky. She looked like a goddess.

"Looks like Stan is sitting out in his hot tub." She sighed. "Alone."

She saw Stan rise out of the tub. The tub wasn't lit but from the lights from his house she could make out that he was naked. He reached for his towel draped over a nearby chair and she caught a fleeting glimpse of a rather impressive penis. Well, THAT would be a good selling point, she thought to herself. Stan straightened up and was looking directly up at Doli. He saw her in the window but only seeing her outline he didn't realize at first that she was nude, so he gave her a friendly wave. Doli chuckled a little and waved back. Then Stan realized what he was seeing and quickly looked away, covered himself and almost tripped over every obstacle in his haste to get into his house. Doli burst out laughing.

"What's so funny love?"

Doli turned to Scott and started re-braiding her hair. "Well Stan just got an eyeful."

"Seriously??" Scott laughed and shook his head. "That dirty old man. He was giving you the eye on the golf course too. I guess he wanted to see the whole course this time."

Doli pulled a short sheer nightgown on, continuing to laugh. "I think he was really embarrassed. He almost killed himself getting into the house when he realized I was in the buff." She crawled into bed and snuggled up to Scott.

Scott set his phone aside and put his arm around his wife's warm soft body. "I notice YOU didn't scurry away from the window, you little exhibitionist."

She swatted his chest playfully. "I am NOT an exhibitionist. I just don't think nudity is that big of a deal."

"Nooo, that's true. Especially when it's YOUR body men are enjoying." Scott knew his wife was very conscious of how men looked at her; the fact she never made a big deal out of it made him suspect she secretly enjoyed it.

Doli crawled up on top of Scott, straddling his hips and holding up her upper body on outstretched arms. Her breasts, barely covered by the sheer nightie, dangled in front of his face. "You don't seem to mind." She wriggled her hips against his boxers and smiled when she felt him respond.

"Hmmmm." Scott cupped her breasts in his hands, brushing her large dark nipples with his thumbs through the fabric and kissed the top curves. "No, no I don't. Because I know you're all mine." He pulled down the fabric from one nipple and licked at it.

Doli arched her head back and hissed softly. She reached between them and freed Scott's cock from his shorts. It was almost fully erect, and she gave it some encouraging strokes. "I am. My heart, my soul, my breasts ..." She raised her hips up and brushed the head of his cock against the quickly moistening lips of her pussy "... and this." She guided him into her, enjoying his soft groan, rose up and rode him slowly giving him a show. She felt the delicious sensation of him pulsing and throbbing inside her. She began to bounce and rock her hips. "Now show me how much you love me."

Scott gently held her hips and began to thrust with her rhythm. He knew he wasn't going to last long. "I love you so .... So ...oh god, Dee."

Doli knew he was going to cum well before she climaxed, but that was okay. She bent over, covering his body with hers and kissed him deeply. She spread her knees a little wider, opening to his thrusts. She whispered into his mouth "Show me ... give it all to me." She pushed her tongue into his mouth and moaned softly as she felt his release, his creamy load spurting into her and coating his shaft as she rode him until his throbbing stopped.

Afterwards they turned out the lights and she curled up against him, her head on his shoulder.

"We didn't close the blinds or turn out the lights." she said softly.

"So?"

"What if Stan came out for another look? He might have been able to see."

Scott yawned and chuckled. "Oh, so what? What's the harm? I sort of agree with you, I feel sorry for the old guy. Plus, you probably got off on it."

Doli didn't tell Scott she hadn't in fact gotten off. He was a wonderful lover and she almost always had at least one orgasm when they made love, but she didn't mind just giving him pleasure occasionally. It was healthy. She fell asleep and had an interesting dream about Stan watching their lovemaking.


Act 2 - Scene 1

"Scott, I haven't seen Stan in over a week. I'm worried."

Scott sighed. "Yeah, me too. I'd drop by his place today, but I have to be at the bank this afternoon. We have a group of new tellers starting."

"I think I'll stop by if that's okay with you."

"Sure, my love. Tell him I said hello. I'm going to go shower and get dressed." He kissed her cheek before getting up off the couch and heading upstairs.

That afternoon Doli knocked on Stan's door. He opened it and when he saw Doli he blushed crimson. "Oh ... ahh ... hi Doli."

"Hi Stan. Scott and I hadn't seen you in a bit and were getting worried. Are you okay? You're not sick or anything are you?"

"No, no I'm fine. Just ... uhm ... well.. you know how it is." He laughed awkwardly. He was still blushing.

Doli asked gently. "Stan, can I come in? It's awfully hot out here."

"Oh!! Sure, of course. But I'm afraid the place is a bit of a mess." He opened the door fully and gestured Doli in.

Doli noticed that despite what he said the place was impeccable. Maybe a little clutter in a few places but it appeared he kept it how his deceased wife would have wanted it.

"Please, have a seat. I just brought in some sun tea. Would you like some? I added prickly pear to it!"

"Thank you, Stan, that would be very nice."

Stan brought two tall glasses of the tea with lots of ice and they chatted a little about golf and the neighborhood.

Doli finally brought up what she had intended. "Stan, you know there's no need to be upset or embarrassed about what happened last week."

Stan's blush returned. "Oh God Doli I am SO sorry about that. I was mortified. I didn't realize ..."

"Honestly Stan, it's okay. I know you didn't. And you didn't see anything really." She didn't mention the look she had gotten at his penis.

"Valorie would have been furious. She would have made me go over right away and apologize."

Doli laughed. "She certainly would have, but she would have baked something wonderful for us before sending you over." Valorie had been a legendary baker in the neighborhood.

Stan chuckled. "Yeah, that would have been just like Val." Doli noticed an emotional tightness in his voice. He looked at Doli, his eyes glistening a little. "You're so gracious Doli, both you and Scott. That's why Val loved you both."

Doli reached across the table and took Stan's hand. "And we loved her. And we love you too Stan." She took a breath before going on softly. "Stan, you're such a great guy. You know Val would have wanted you to be happy. Why haven't you put yourself out there?"

Stan pulled his hand away gently and stood up. He turned so that he was sidelong to Doli, looking out the bay window view onto the desert. "I ... I wouldn't know where or how to start Doli. I was with Val for 45 years." A tear slid down his cheek. "But I do get so lonely."

Doli sat quietly for a few minutes. "Stan, you don't need to be. You're still an attractive man with a lot to offer. And honestly as a nurse I worry about you. Lack of physical and emotional intimacy isn't healthy. Please think about it. There's any number of women I could introduce you to."

He didn't move or shift his gaze. He just nodded and croaked out a small "I will, I promise."

Doli saw herself out quietly.


Act 2 - Scene 2

"How were the new tellers?"

Scott snorted "Young, stupid, lazy. Best new group in years."

Doli chuckled, continuing to brush out her hair as she looked out the window at the stars. She loved her ritual of doing that and she knew the effect it had on Scott when she was doing it naked. She hadn't had an orgasm the last time they made love and she was hungry for one.

Scott came up behind her and hugged her, placing his hands over her breasts. He kissed her neck. "God you are so sexy. How is it you can turn me on like you do after so long together?"

She wiggled her ass lightly, enjoying the feel of his slightly thickened cock against her. "It's powerful Yavapai woman's magic. Very ancient." Doli had grown up on the local reservation and enjoyed teasing Scott with references to that.

"Well, it's certainly doing its work on MY totem pole."

Doli felt him growing harder against her. She took one of his hands from her breast and guided it down between her legs. "Racist, you know damn well Yavapai don't carve ..." she gasped as he circled her clit with a fingertip. She arched her back and shifted her feet out, spreading her legs. He continued kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. She dropped her brush to the floor and placed her hand against the glass of the window. She ground against his cock and felt it slip between her thighs. She whispered "Oh god Scott. I want you ... now."

Scott growled and pulled her hips back, bending her over further. She leaned her forearms against the glass. "Yes, like this. Take me." She looked out at the stars and moaned as Scott grasped his cock and entered her slowly. Then she noticed a dark shape sitting in a chair in Stan's backyard. She squinted a little. It was Stan, she was sure of it. And he was looking, not just glancing, but with attention. The light was dim from his house, but she could make out that his hand was in his lap, underneath his loose sweatpants. His shoulder was pumping slowly. Doli's pussy flooded with wetness and her breath got shaky. She was shocked at her response to being watched like this, but the feeling was irresistible.

"Gods Doli you are so hot and wet tonight."

Doli writhed against Scott. "Shut up and fuck me Scott. Fuck me till I cum all over your cock." She didn't take her eyes off of Stan as Scott began to thrust hard, making her breasts sway and bounce. His fingers were still on her clit, pressing hard little circles. Doli squeezed him powerfully and rocked back onto his cock as she felt the initial waves of her climax begin to build.

Scott gritted his teeth and drove into her tight heat with all the control he could muster. When Doli talked dirty, he knew what she wanted, and he was determined to give her a powerful orgasm. She was so beautiful when she climaxed, and he focused completely on the reflection of her face in the window. Her eyes were open, and she was looking at the stars. He would take her to the stars tonight and wanted to see it in her eyes when it happened.

Doli's thighs began to quiver, and her ass twitched. Her clit was hard under his fingers. He knew she was close. He quickened his pace and pinched her clit lightly.

"Oh God Scott. Yes ... like that ... please ... I'm so ... so ..." Her eyes opened wider. "...aaaaAAAAAHHHH. gnhaaaAAAAAUGHHHH!!" Doli bucked her hips as she went over the cliff and tumbled into a soul rending orgasm, her inner muscles rippling and squeezing Scott. Her hot fluids spurted out, sliding down his cock and her inner thighs. Without fully understanding why, as Scott felt his balls tingle and tighten, he pulled out and jerked ropes of cum onto her quivering ass and back.

Doli cried out. "Jesus, that's so hot Scott, so hot." She hadn't broken her visual contact with Stan, and she could make out that he was shaking as the movement of his hand quickened. He had masturbated to orgasm while watching, and it had driven her orgasm to a level she hadn't felt in quite some time.

Scott and Doli took a warm shower together afterwards and cuddled into bed. Doli didn't tell Scott that Stan had watched the whole thing. She drifted off to sleep debating whether she should.


Act 2 - Scene 3

"Scott, I need to tell you something."

"Yes dear?"

"You remember the other night when we made love?"

Scott laughed. "Remember? Doli, my balls are still tingling from it. You were so incredibly hot. I don't know what did it, but I'm happy to take credit."

Doli laughed a little. "And you should, but I'm afraid not full credit."

Scott set down his coffee. "Oh?"

"Scott, Stan was watching us." Doli watched Scott's face, trying to judge his reaction.

"Uhm, okay. That's .... interesting. And you liked that?"

Doli flushed. She looked down at her breakfast. She nodded. "Yeah, I guess I did a little... kind of."

Scott was quiet for quite some time before answering. "Well, I guess I kind of understand then. You've always enjoyed men looking at you and I find it sexy that other men find you attractive. And it certainly got you as hot as I can remember."

"Scott, you know I've been completely faithful to you right? From our very first date."

Scott nodded. "I know. I'm not worried about that. I'm just wondering whether this is a thing with you now. You want people to watch us fucking?" He laughed a little nervous laugh. "I hope you aren't thinking about starting an OnlyFans page!"

"God Scott NO!! We would BOTH lose our jobs. And no, I don't think this is going to be a thing I want. I just thought you should know. We've always promised to be honest with each other." She felt a stab of guilt in not telling Scott that Stan had masturbated while watching.

"Alright, I appreciate that. I guess I should tell you then that I've been having after hours staff orgies in the Safe Deposit Box room as morale events." His eyes were twinkling with humor.

Doli tossed a piece of muffin at him. "Ass." He caught the piece of muffin deftly and popped it into his mouth, grinning as he chewed.

"Anyway Scott. I think I should go talk to Stan about it."

"Whoa!! What? Seriously?? No no no. If anyone should talk to him, it should be me. Right after I install blinds on that picture window!"

"No Scott, I think it's important that I do this. Stan is vulnerable and even though I think you would do your best to be understanding with him, you're a man and you might come off a little threatening."

Scott placed hand on his chest, a look of mock horror on his face. "Threatening?? ME?!? The most charming bank Manager in all of Arizona!!"

"Seriously, Scott. Promise me you'll let me handle this okay?"