A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Act 3 - Scene 1

Two days later Doli stopped in to see Stan on her way home from the hospital, still in her scrubs. She knocked on Stan's door. There was no response. She rang the bell, still no response. "Stan, I know you're home. Please let me talk to you okay? Neither Scott nor I are mad and you're not in trouble."

Through the door she heard a muffled. "Please Doli, leave me alone. I'm too ashamed of myself to talk to you."

"Stan, please, there's no reason to feel ashamed. I understand. But we really do need to talk. It's very important." No response. "Stan, if you won't talk to me then I'm starting to wonder if Scott and I SHOULD be mad." She heard footsteps and the door swung open. Stan was in his pajamas at 5 pm and he looked very ashamed of himself, but other than that he seemed okay.

"Well, I'm glad you look healthy at least. Are you going to let me in so we can talk?"

Stan nodded, turned and walked back to his kitchen, taking a seat in one of the chairs at the small dining table. Doli followed him in and, out of nurse's instinct, stood behind him and put her hands on his shoulders. He stiffened but she massaged his shoulders gently.

"Stan, first I want you to know that Scott knows you've watched us." He stiffened again and started to stand but Doli pushed him down gently. "It's okay, he's not mad. A little confused maybe, but I think he understands."

Stan hung his head down, possibly with shame, but he also sighed at Doli's massaging. "Doli, I don't know how to explain myself. I CAN'T explain myself. My behavior has been ...."

She laughed a little to break the tension. "A little odd, and not in strict accordance with the law. But since Scott and I both know and haven't done anything about it I suppose that's not important." She continued to massage his shoulders. "Stan, I'm going to ask you some questions as a nurse, okay? Will you promise to answer me honestly?"

Stan nodded.

"Since Val passed, about how often have you masturbated to orgasm?" Stan shrugged. "Once a week?" He shook his head. "A month?" He shook his head. "Every three months?"

"Doli, the night that I watched you the first time, that was the first."

Doli stopped her massaging in shock and mouthed silently to herself 'Oh my god!' Then she went back into nurse mode. "Stan, you know not ejaculating for long periods is unhealthy right? Not physically of course, but certainly mentally and emotionally."

Stan whispered, "I didn't know that."

"Well, trust me, I'm a nurse. And Stan, you hadn't ejaculated for five years. It's no wonder that you got triggered when you saw me. I certainly understand you not being ready to find someone, but didn't you ever consider taking care of yourself? You know, with porn or something?"

Stan shook his head. "Val didn't approve of that kind of thing."

"Stan, Val wouldn't have approved of you being a monk. Scott and I saw how physically demonstrative you were with each other. You must have had a healthy sex life."

Stan nodded.

Doli leaned over to look at Stan over his shoulder "There, you see. Val would have wanted ..." She was drawn up short when she saw that Stan had an enormous erection that was tenting his pajama bottoms. She stood back up quickly "Oh ... okay."

"I'm sorry Doli. You should go."

Doli was quiet for a moment, then continued her massaging. "Stan ... I've seen men's erections before. Not just Scott's, I'm a nurse. It happens. It's really okay." She felt a little warmth in her belly and between her legs. She took a breath and said. "Stan, why don't you take care of that while I'm here. I'll just keep massaging your shoulders. I won't look."

"Doli, I ... couldn't."

"Why? I'm not judging you here Stan. Your reaction is natural. So just go ahead. I think it would be good for you."

A minute or so passed before Doli heard the brush of cloth as Stan reached into his pajama bottoms and freed his erection. She felt his right shoulder rotate and move up and down as he began to stroke himself. "That's right." she said in her most soothing nurse voice. "Go ahead. It's okay. I'm right here." His pumping grew more rapid. "Good ... good ... I know that feels good." Stan began to shake and his breathing got rapid. "Good Stan, let it out. Let it all out."

"Oh God!" His body stiffened as he shot onto his hand and into the cloth of his pajamas.

Doli squeezed his shoulders. "There, I'll bet you feel better. Now Stan, you have to promise me, no more peeping okay? I didn't do this to encourage you. I wanted you to see how good it felt for you to have an orgasm while someone was touching you. Will you think about letting me introduce you to some nice ladies I know?"

Stan nodded without saying anything. Doli left with him still sitting in the chair. She noted that her panties were damp under her scrubs.


Act 3 - Scene 2

When Scott got home from work Doli was dressed in a sexy sundress with no bra. She had showered and primped and lightly oiled her body. She had chosen not to wear panties, instead letting the cool air-conditioned air of the house flow freely across her pussy. What had happened with Stan had gotten her unbelievably aroused and she had plans to take advantage of Scott as quickly as possible after dinner.

Almost as soon as he walked in the door, she grabbed him and kissed him hungrily, exploring his mouth with her tongue.

"Whoa Dee!! Let me set my briefcase down at least." He said, gasping and laughing when she broke the kiss. "I'm not complaining, but what's up with you tonight?"

"I don't know, can't a wife be hungry for her husband?" She continued to kiss his face and neck.

"Sure! Just give me a second to catch my breath here."

"No, now. I want you now. I can't wait till later." Doli dropped to her knees and began tugging at Scott's belt. Scott became caught up in the moment and helped her unbuckle his belt and unzip. Doli aggressively pulled down Scott's pants and pulled out his cock, which was starting to get erect. She licked and kissed the head, shaft and even his balls until he got fully hard. She grasped him at the base of his shaft and put her lips around the head and ran her tongue out to lick the underside. Scott put his hands on his hips and arched his back, trying to push his cock deeper into her mouth.

Doli pulled her mouth away, still holding his shaft. She looked up at him with eyes that were on fire with lust. She used her free hand to pull down her top, exposing her breasts. Her voice was husky "Jerk off onto my tits Scott. Cum on my tits, cum all over them."

"Doli? What's going ..."

She stroked him "I want to watch you stroke yourself Scott, I'm so hot for that right now." She reached down between her legs and fingered herself. She brought up her hand and coated her nipples with her wetness still looking at him. "Put your cum on my nipples."

Scott was overpowered by her lust. He reached down and took a hold of himself and began to stroke. Doli released him and put both hands between her legs, pushing one hand's fingers up into her soaked and swollen pussy and fingering her clit with the other.

"Yes, that's it, Stroke it. It's good ... so good."

"God Doli, this is so hot."

Doli smiled wickedly. "I'm going to cum so hard when your hot load hits my tits."

Scott was jerking himself frantically. He was almost dizzy from the suddenness of this. The head of his cock was swollen, and his shaft was beginning to throb. "I'm going to cum Doli."

Doli licked lightly at the head of his cock, taking some of the pre-cum into her mouth. "Yes, that's right. Let it out ... let it all out."

Scott groaned. "Please put me in your mouth. I want to cum in your mouth."

Doli shook her head. "Not yet."

Scott started to shake. "GnnnhuaaaaAAAAAaaaaah!!!!!" Powerful spurts of jizz began to shoot out of his cock, the first pulse hitting Doli in the chin before the rest hit her neck, upper chest and between her breasts.

As the first shot hit Doli her climax peaked, sharp and fast. She let out a low, quavering groan that started deep in her stomach. Her mouth sought out Scott's cock and without stopping fingering herself she took him deep, sucking out more cum and swallowing hungrily. The taste of him and the feel of his cum going down her throat pushed her over again and she squealed with another powerful orgasm.

They both came down slowly, breathing heavily. They were both shocked by what had just happened. Pleased and sated, but a little stunned.

Doli stood up and put her fingers into Scott's open mouth. "Taste me." Scott sucked on her fingers. He loved her taste in his tongue when he went down on her, and this was making his head spin. "Doli, I need to sit down before I fall down. You've shattered me here."

Doli actually giggled. "Good, mission accomplished. Now, pull up your pants. I've got dinner ready."


Act 3 - Scene 3

Scott was clearing the table from dinner. Doli was contentedly sipping wine and watching him.

"Doli, again, not complaining here. But I've never seen you like that before. I mean ... ever, not even on our honeymoon. Did something ..."

"I went to see Stan today."

Scott stopped in the middle of picking up a platter and sat down slowly. "Okay. Why do I get the feeling that you're going to be honest with me again."

"I am. I was just massaging Stan's shoulders. My god Scott, do you know Stan hadn't masturbated or ejaculated since Valorie passed away."

"That's an interesting bit of information he shared. How exactly did the subject of Stan's masturbatory habits and ejaculations come up?"

Doli sighed. "I was trying to understand why he had been peeping at us and jerking off."

"Wait! WHAT?!?! You didn't tell me he was jerking off!! JESUS Doli. The man's a pervert!!!"

"No, he's lonely, confused and just rediscovering his sexual self after 5 years of true celibacy. Scott, can you imagine how damaging that is to a person mentally?"

"For Christ's sake Doli, the man's an adult and I know for a fact he has internet. Why doesn't he just jerk off to porn like a normal person??"

"I asked him that. He said Valorie wouldn't have approved."

"Oh, for fucks sake. But none of this explains ..."

"While I was massaging his shoulders and asking him questions, he got an erection. I told him to go ahead and jerk off, so he did."

"What, like in the bathroom or something?"

"No, while I was massaging his shoulders."

Scott counted to ten before he answered, but his jaw was clenched. "Doli, I'm doing my best to understand here. You're telling me our next-door neighbor jerked off in front of you."

"No, I was standing behind him and I didn't look."

Scott slammed his hand onto the table. "OH!! Well, you should have said that FIRST. That makes ALL the difference. I feel SO much better now!!"

Doli jumped a little at the sound of his hand hitting the table, but she clenched her jaw. "It turned me on Scott, okay? I don't understand it. But some part of me that I didn't know about before the first time he saw me naked in the window ... well... that part wanted him to do it. My panties were wet when I left. That's why I was so crazily aroused when you got home."

"Doli, I don't care if you were so overcome by lust that you wanted me to fuck you in the ass when I got home. This has gotten out of control, and it stops ... now."

Doli nodded and said softly, a little choked sob. "I know."

"You're SAD about this?? Doli, is there something else going on here? Is Stan in love with you? Are you in love with HIM??"

"NO!! No ... I love you, Scott. I think I could have had Stan if I wanted to, but I didn't want him. I only want you." She scrubbed her hands over her face. "Oh god Scott I don't understand this. I was honestly trying to help him, talking to him like I would a patient. But there was something else going on. I wanted to watch, or at least be there as he did it."

Scott was breathing heavily, not quite glaring at Doli but certainly looking at her intently trying to discern the truth.

"I'm going to choose to believe you. But Doli, this is it. I'm not kidding here. No matter how you explain it, what you did was pretty damn close to being unfaithful, and I will NOT tolerate that and you DAMN well know why."

"I promise Scott. Never again. I'm so sorry."

"You didn't answer my other question. Do you think Stan is in love with you?"

"No, not really. I think he is aroused by how I look, which is fine. But he might be in love with the IDEA of me."

"The idea of you?"

She sighed and laughed without mirth. "You know, the caring nurse thing? Jesus Scott, you've watched porn, I know you have. How many men fantasize about sex with a nurse?"

"Whatever. Forget it. So how are we going to deal with this?"

"Stan promised me he would be open to introducing him to someone."

"Okay."

"You remember Eva from the hospital?"

"Yeah, she's your cousin or something isn't she?"

Doli rolled her eyes. "Shit Scott, almost everyone born on the reservation is related somehow. But no, just a good friend. She was the one who convinced me to go into nursing."

"But she could pass for your older sister?"

"Oh, so all injuns look alike to white man?"

Scott gave her a hard look "Read the room Doli. NOT the time for sarcasm."

"Fine. But yes, she's Yavapai too so looks kind of like an older version of me. She's a nurse also and a really caring person. I don't think she's seeing anyone. She would be perfect for Stan. I'll talk to her this weekend; we're on a shift together."

"Alright. And I'll talk to Stan."

"NO!! Please no Scott! I'm as guilty as he is here. You CAN'T put all the blame on him."

"You're right." Scott stood up and took a deep breath. "You can finish cleaning up. I'm going to go shower and I'm going to sleep in the guest room tonight."


Act 4 - Scene 1

Scott continued to sleep in the guest room for several nights. Before her shift started that Saturday, she quietly opened the guest room door to see if he was still asleep. His back was to the door.

Without entering she called softly to him. "Scott?"

He didn't roll over. "What?"

"I'm leaving for my shift."

"Okay."

"I'm going to talk to Eva."

"Okay."

"Scott?"

"What?"

"I love you."

There was a long pause, which made her heart race.

Finally, he answered. "I love you."

She left the house relieved but still nervous.


Act 4 - Scene 2

Eva and Doli were having lunch in the hospital cafeteria. Scott was right in his assessment of Eva looking like Doli's older sister. Same basic body type, remarkably similar features but Eva's older at 61 one years old and were more weathered. She had the same heavy mane of brown hair in a long braid but it was streaked nicely with silver. But she had uncharacteristic bright hazel eyes that sparkled with intelligence, wisdom and humor.

Doli spoke low but loud enough to be heard over the clatter and hum of the cafeteria. "Eva, are you still seeing that guy? The county contractor ... he was a surveyor or something right?"

Eva snorted. "You mean Carlos, the little shit? No. As soon as I started to talk serious, he told me his contract was expiring and he would be going back to Bisbee. And you know what? I checked him out. The bastard was married with kids. When I confronted him about it he abandoned his contract and beat feet, the cowardly turd. Left me high and dry. And I DO mean dry." Eva had a reputation for being pretty randy.

Doli laughed. "Well, good riddance. But listen, I'd like you to meet someone. He's our neighbor."

"Whooo, so rich huh?"

"Well, I don't know. He's retired and Eva he's such a great guy. Good looking for his age too. But he's a lonely widower and has been out of the game a long time. I think he might really like you and you would probably find him attractive."

"Hmmm, quite the sales pitch there. But you left something out."

"Oh?"

"Do you think he's got a nice cock?"

Doli blushed a little. "Yeah, probably." And then she giggled. Eva joined her.

"Okay, set something up." Eva looked at her watch. "Oh shit, Room 312!!" She jumped up and patted Doli's shoulder. "Thank you Little Hala." Eva had called Doli Little Moon since she was very young because of her fascination with the night sky.


Act 4 - Scene 3

Scott and Doli ate a quiet dinner that night.

Doli broke the silence first. "I spoke to Eva."

"Uh huh."

"She wants to meet Stan."

"Great."

"Scott?"

"What?"

"Please come back to our bed tonight. I miss you."

Scott mumbled something.

"What?"

"I said I miss you too."

Doli got up and hugged Scott around the neck. "I love you so much."

Scott patted her hand. "I love you too." He turned his head and gave her a peck on the cheek. "But I hope you aren't expecting sex, at least until I get blinds installed on that fucking window." His eyes showed that a little of his humor was returning.


Act 5 - Scene 1

A week later and Stan was late to the dinner that Doli arranged at their home for him to meet Eva.

"So, do you think this dream date you arranged for me got cold feet?"

Eva had dressed to impress while playing up her Yavapai heritage, as Doli had suggested she do. She had on a long, flowing turquoise colored maxi dress cut just low enough to be interesting. She had done her long hair in twin braids with silver conchos holding them at her skull and she had on a large turquoise and silver traditional Yavapai necklace which rested against the tops of her breasts which were loose under the dress. She had on open sandals and her toes were freshly done and painted in turquoise. Even Scott noticed how nice she looked and said so.

"Eva, when Stan sees you, anything cold on him will warm up right away."

Eva rolled her eyes but still smiled at the compliment. "Yeah, not bad for an old lady." She smoothed her hands down her dress. "My figure isn't what it used to be, but I suppose it will have to do."

There was a polite knock at the door. Scott answered and found Stan there. He was standing ramrod straight, dressed in his best suit with a hand knotted bow tie. He had gotten his hair cut back to his perfect brush cut, and he was holding a bottle of wine in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other.

"Sorry I'm late. I'm ... not as quick at tying a tie as I used to be."

Eva looked at Doli and mouthed "Oh my god, he's so cute!" Doli smiled.

"Stan, come in and meet one of my dearest friends, Eva."

Stan strode in and extended his hand. "Eva, very nice to meet you. I'm Stanley Aylmer, my friends call me Stan."

Eva took his hand then stepped in, stood up on her toes and kissed Stan's cheek. "Hi Stan. I hope we'll be very good friends." Stan's hand went up to his cheek where Eva had kissed him, almost dropping the bottle of wine. Scott stepped in and saved the bottle, taking it gently from Stan as Doli took the flowers.

"These are lovely Stan, thank you. I'll put them in some water and see to dinner. Why don't you and Eva chat. Scott, would you help me with something in the kitchen please?"

"I thought everything was ready?"

Doli widened her eyes and lightly inclined her head towards the kitchen.

Scott picked up on the hint. "Oh, sure ... right."

The dinner went well as Eva continued to encourage Stan to talk about himself. She expressed sincere but extremely brief condolences over his wife's sudden passing but gushed over everything else he talked about, even golf which Doli knew for a fact Eva hated. Finally, Doli said "You know Stan, Eva's a nurse too. She's the one who encouraged me to become one. She got her MSN from the university down in Phoenix, one of the best nursing schools in the country."