A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan looked at Eva with an impressed look. "Really? You know I taught there briefly before I came up here to teach here at the aeronautical college."

Scott chimed in. "You know Eva, Stan's a certified pilot."

"REALLY! My goodness how exciting. I would just LOVE for you to take me up some time. It would be so ...." and she leaned towards Stan pushing her shoulders forward "... stimulating." Stan glanced briefly at Eva's suddenly displayed cleavage, then couldn't decide where to look. He was blushing furiously.

He cleared his throat "I ... suppose that would be fun."

Eva's grin was almost predatory as she nibbled at a morsel of meat on her fork.


Act 5 - Scene 2

That night Scott and Doli laid in bed; Doli snuggled up against him. They hadn't had sex since he had returned to their bed, even though he had installed blinds in the now infamous picture window.

Doli sighed and stroked his bare chest. "That went well tonight don't you think?"

Scott chuckled. "We probably should have warned Stan that we were putting him in the sights of an experienced hunter."

Doli laughed too. "All girls on the reservation are raised to hunt silly."

"Oh yeah?"

"Certainly, otherwise you risk going hungry." She slid her hand down under the sheets. "And right now, I'm starving."

Doli ducked her head down under the sheets and proceeded to show Scott exactly how hungry she was.


Act 5 - Scene 3

Three months had passed since the night of the dinner where Stan first met Eva. They had begun to see each other regularly and Doli noticed more than once that Eva's pick-up truck had been parked in Stan's driveway overnight.

Scott had been away on a business trip to Phoenix for almost a week and she was having a restless night. She wasn't exactly horny but was anxious for Scott to get home. She finally got out of bed at around 1 am, left the lights off, padded over to the picture window and raised the blinds up fully. She leaned on the wall and looked up at the stars. It was a moonless night, and she could see the Milky Way across the dark sky. She was so glad that Scott had let her have this window in their room so she could look out at the stars like she did when she was a kid on the reservation, lying on the roof of her childhood home.

She stood there for a while until she felt her mind calm, sighed and went to lower the blinds. She noticed that the lights on Stan's hot tub were on. Stan was sitting on the edge of the hot tub, leaning back on his hands. Eva was kneeling down in front of him, and her right shoulder was moving up and down rhythmically, her head up looking at Stan. Doli intended to lower the blinds but stopped as she reached for the cord. She felt her panties moisten. "No." she said to herself, shaking her head and beginning to lower the blinds. Then Eva's head went down, and her long braid began to sway and bob in the water in time with the bobbing of her head. "Oh shit." Doli said out loud. Her heart started to race a little and her breathing got heavy. Tentatively she pulled up her short nightie and slipped a hand into her panties. Stan looked up from watching Eva. Doli didn't move. "He can't see me; the room is dark." she thought. When he looked back down and began to breathe heavily, Doli started to finger herself again. When Stan tossed back his head and raised his hips in clear pleasure and Eva's head got very still, Doli had a wonderfully warm and satisfying orgasm.

Doli lowered the blinds but pulled down a couple of slats with her fingers, watching Stan and Eva get out of the tub and head inside. Stan stopped at the door, lit from the house lights inside. He looked up at the picture window, grinned and gave a thumbs up sign.