A Friend in Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We soon arrived at the ladies house and I rang the doorbell. In only a few seconds the door was opened by Mary. 'Hello Jim......nice to see you again and also to you girls....or perhaps I should say young ladies....I'm Mary....Janet is out on the patio...come on through.'

We all followed Mary to the patio where Janet was sat reading under a sun umbrella. She quickly dropped her book and came to great us. 'Hi Jim welcome to our humble abode....Now I remember your names are Chloe and Sam and if I'm right Chloe is Jim's daughter. The girls shook hands with Janet and Mary who checked how everyone took their coffee.

We sat around the patio with Janet and chatted whilst Mary prepared the coffees before rejoining us. It was a relaxing chat with everyone enquiring politely about each other's lives. At one point Mary asked if I would come and give her some advice about a few plants in a corner of the garden, which I willing did. It did seem a little odd as I was sure the ladies knew more about them than me.

After about ten minutes we rejoined the others at the table. It seemed a little quiet for a moment but soon the conversation started to flow again. I was surprised to find out the ladies had been widows for almost the last ten years and that eight years ago they decided to move to the village and live together. It was obviously well before I arrived in the village.

We walked back home after our visit and had a little lunch before we decided to go to look at a historic house about ten miles away. It was interesting to see, and we decided to walk around the beautiful gardens. I was surprised when the girls took it in turns to hold my hand as we wandered through the different areas, but gradually dismissed it as time passed. We returned home for dinner and watched a bit of television before calling it a day.

The girls went up first to get ready for bed but they were hanging about on the landing in their PJ tops and shorts when I climbed up the stairs. 'Everything ok? 'I asked.

They looked at each other before Chloe spoke. 'Would you like to get yourself ready for bed........there's nothing wrong.....we'd like to have a little chat.'

I looked from one to the other trying to ascertain what was going on.

'Go and clean your teeth and whatever else you need to do.....then we can sit on your bed to chat.'

I was racking my brain trying to fathom out what was going on as I used my en-suite to get ready for bed. I normally sleep naked but kept my boxers on as I returned to the room, not sure what the girls wanted to chat about.

'So.....it has been brought to our attention that you have concerns about our....um.....activities.'

I looked from one to the other.

Chloe continued.....' Sam and I want to make it very clear that we both are completely satisfied and have no concerns about our relationships with you and nothing has been done against our wills.'

'Those blooming ladies......I thought I had spoken with them in complete confidence.'

'Jim....granddad.....you did......if they know more it's because we volunteered it to them when we had our chat. They were more concerned about you worrying over nothing. That's why they left it to us to let you know there is not, and never has been a problem.'

I relaxed back against the bed head and took the information in. Perhaps I owed the ladies a thank you; my concerns had at least been eased a little.

I noticed the girls were looking at each other with smiles on their faces. The sort of smiles that let you know they were up to something.

It was Sam's turn to speak. 'To let us show you were not leading us astray we would like to put you in a position that proves the point.'

'What.....are....you....two.....up....too?'

Sam continued. 'Just slide down the bed, spread your arms and shut your eyes.'

I did as Sam said.

'Ok we are just going to blindfold you.....it's just a game.'

I started to move but they each sat on an arm and I felt the soft blindfold slipped over my head. I relaxed a little thinking they are not going to do anything to hurt me even though I could feel them moving.

I felt them each take hold of a hand as they stood and ran their fingers gently up and down my arms, slightly tickling. Then suddenly something tightened on my wrists and my arms were tied and stretched, presumably to the bed posts.

I tried to pull them free.

'Just relax Jim......everything is fine.' I wriggled trying to move myself. 'Will you keep still.........we are just going to remove your boxers.'

I crossed my legs as I felt them being pulled down.....it was difficult to stop the two of them with my arms tied. They removed them from my feet and as they held my legs apart I felt them being tied open.

I was spread-eagled on my own bed by my granddaughter and a friend and not a lot I was able to do about it.

I was slightly alarmed and also confused, how had I let them get me into this position.

'Right Jim' it was Chloe speaking now 'promise we won't do anything to hurt or embarrass you, we have seen you naked like this before on the beach and here, and we will even give you a safe word, let's say ''Biscuit'', if you really want us to stop. Everything that happens is because we both want it to happen; you have no control other than to stop it.'

I tried to completely relax as the room went quiet and was wondering what was about to happen. I knew my cock had slightly hardened as they removed my boxers but it had gone flaccid again.

Sam spoke. 'You will feel some sensations starting shortly......you must call out the name of which one of us is causing them. We will keep score and tell you how correct you are at the end.'

I kept completely still until something soft tickled under my left arm then down to my wrist. No chance of knowing....it was 50/50....I called out a name. The same thing happened on my right arm. Then whatever they were using ran gently down one side till it reached my crotch. My cock twitched and then relaxed. It was repeated on the other side. Then each of my feet were tickled in turn. I randomly guessed which of them was doing it.

It was Chloe who spoke next. 'I think you have got the idea Jim.....say yes if you agree.'

'Yes' I said tentively.

'Ok, the game begins in earnest now. I am going to uncover your mouth and nose but not your eyes.'

I felt the large blindfold being pushed up slightly. 'Open your mouth slightly and wait.'

My brain quickly decided they were going to give me something to taste, sugar or salt or the like. I felt the bed move and one of them get close to me.

It was Chloe who said you can gently close your mouth now from somewhere nearby.

I did as I was told, but whoa..........there was a nipple in my mouth. I suddenly got the game. I sucked gently and pulled the nipple in as the rest of the breast almost smothered me.

'Time up' but it was Sam's voice close by now.

The game continued with a different breast and I really couldn't decide between them.

The bed moved again and it felt like knees up against my armpits. 'Tongue out'. I poked my tongue up and felt soft folds of warm skin.....shit.... pussy lips descend on my mouth. I licked and moved my tongue all around the slit above me. I couldn't tell which of them it was.

The body above me swapped, to my tongue it felt very similar but my nostrils detected a slightly different scent, however as my tongue slipped up and passed her clit I felt a slight amount of soft hair. I knew this was Sam.

My cock had raised itself to a semi with the stimulation of knowing I'd had two pussy's right in my face.

Next they each tweaked my nipples; again there was no way of knowing. After that each pair of hands ran their fingers slowly from my nipples down to my crotch but avoided touching my cock which was now pointing skyward.

There was a slight pause as they changed positions near the bottom of the bed and I assumed this was a ploy.

A hand suddenly took hold of my stiff cock and slowly released my head from its cover. I pulsed and pumped a drip of pre-cum to the top. The hand wanked me gently for a moment and then another one took over. Was it the same girl or just a different girl's hand? The hands changed for a third time and then a fourth.

I was confused but was getting more aroused as each gentle hand was replaced by another and my cock pulsed gently along with the motion.

The next hand moved right down to the root of my cock. I was expecting it to change for the other girl when a warm wet mouth slid slowly over my cock head and about half way down my cock.It bobbed up and down about ten times and I moaned out load and instinctively pushed upwards.

The mouth, then the hand moved away only to be replaced by others. Again I moaned and thrust back.

Again they changed and then once more. I knew I couldn't hold on and cried out 'I'm c c c c Cumming' as I shot my wads of semen up into whichever mouth was sucking me. Whoever it was slurped it all up and swallowed the lot.

As I was recovering my breath I felt the mattress smooth and become still. There was whispering in the corner of the room and I suddenly realised my cock was still rock hard.

Chloe spoke. 'We will give you a rest for five minutes, do you need a glass of water or are you ok?'

'I'm ok I think......are you going to untie me now?'

'Um.....I don't think so.....you might try to escape.' There were giggles from the bottom of the bed then the room went silent. I waited, trying to count the time down in my head, and my cock slowly softened.

Sam suddenly spoke 'I think he's recovered enough now......but it looks like he's got a puncture.' Giggles burst out again as I felt the bed move. Hands started to gently move around my nether region. My cock immediately rose to attention and a hand gently grasped it and slowly wanked me before a new hand took over squeezing a little tighter.

I pulsed a couple of times under the stronger hold. 'Ready' Chloe said.

'Y Yes' I said quietly.

'Not you'.

The tight hand let go and the mattress moved as one of them clambered onto the bed. 'We will loosen your legs but don't move or we will re-tighten them.'

I kept still, wondering what was coming next. I felt the ties loosen and I moved my legs together, easing a crampy feeling that had been building, and making me more comfortable. No sooner than I relaxed, the tie was wrapped around my ankles and held me in a straight line on the bed.

A hand took hold of my softening cock and brought it back to attention before holding it still.

'Ohhhhhhh', I exclaimed as a warm wet pussy slid onto my knob and rocked slowly. It just took it in then slowly out again. I moaned at the sensitivity. After a short while it moved deeper until it got to the gripping hand and rocked up and down again.

I felt a strange excitement not know who was doing what. Suddenly the pussy rose off me and the hand let go.

Another hand took hold....I didn't have an idea whose.......my brain was more interested in the feeling I was expecting to happen. The same routine was followed, a gentle riding of my hard knob and then down to the holding hand.

I was getting more and more aroused and my cocked began pulsing more and more causing me to moan again. I started to thrust back and shortly I knew I was at the point of no return.

'I'm C..............' Before I could finish, the hand let go of my cock and the pussy rode my deep thrusts and gripped me tight as my balls squeezed and pumped harder than they had done for a long time and I shot ream after ream of semen into the depths of her body.....but whose?

Two of us were breathing heavily but after a short while the pussy rose off me and the hand took hold. I heard footsteps heading for the bathroom but jumped as a mouth dropped over my cock and sucked all the juices off of me.

I relaxed onto the bed as the hand of the other person let go and the mouth slid off. More footsteps heading away to the bathroom.

My breath eased and it suddenly dawned on me........had I just had sex with my granddaughter? How would I know? Surely they will tell me who did what?

After a few moments I heard a noise and a warm cloth washed the visible part of my face, and then my groin before it was towelled dry.

I could hear the ties being undone but didn't know what to say.

'Shut your eyes Jim, we are just going to remove the blindfold but the lights are on.' I felt the material slowly slide off my face and I gradually opened my eyes and refocused on the room.

I sat myself up and could see the confused look on my face reflecting in the bedroom mirror, and the two girls sat on the end of my bed with gentle smiles on their faces.Chloe handed me a glass of water as we just sat looking at each other for a while.

Sam broke the silence......'well we both enjoyed that immensely.'

'Um.....um.......I'm not sure what to say.'

Chloe spoke......'you don't have to say anything.......just think of it as a reward for all the kindness you have given to us.'

'But....but....I never wanted to have sex with you.'

'Be completely honest granddad.......can you promise the thought has never crossed your mind?'

I paused for a moment.......'truthfully, I can't, but I expect every father may have thought that at some point in their life, but never gone through with it.

'Partly that's why we played the game......could you stand in a court and categorically state you did have sex with me?'

I thought again.....'Well I suppose not.'

'You will actually never know......only Sam and I do.....and neither of us is going to admit anything. Now come here and give me a kiss and a cuddle....its bedtime.'

I kissed and held each of them gently before they went to their room. 'Sleep well Jim.'

I crashed back down on my pillow and I was gone in seconds. The next thing I was aware of was the alarm going the next morning.

I washed then went to prepare breakfast as usual. As the girls came down to the kitchen they said they would like to try the paddle boards as the weather was sunny and warm.

After having breakfast we tidied up and I collected the boards on their trailer and we walked down to the naturist section of the beach.

I stripped off as was my norm, but the girls only took their bikini tops off. They were less likely to get scratched in a delicate area by keeping the bottoms on.

I helped them get going which was much easier than the first time they tried. I then settled down with my book.

After a couple of hours on the water the girls came back and managed to get themselves off the boards. At that moment Janet and Mary came walking along the beach and stopped and talked with the girls at the water's edge. They all walked up the beach together.

'Morning Jim' the two ladies said in unison. Janet continued 'It's so nice to see your happy faces back on the beach together.' As they started to continue their walk Mary turned her head and said 'I hear you had an interesting games evening last night.' She smiled at me, winked, and then walked away.

My mouth dropped open.........I looked at Chloe and Sam.....a bit dumbfounded.

'I thought our affairs were totally private!!'

They just smiled back at me. Then Chloe said 'we told them nothing........but you'll only need one guess who gave us the idea.'

The girls took off their bikini bottoms; it still caused me to glance at them, even though I knew what I would see. I unpacked our lunch as they towelled themselves dry.

Chloe gave me a gently poke in the ribs as she took her plate. 'Still got wandering eyes I see Jim,' and with a giggle she jiggled her naked body at me.

'Just get on and eat your lunch' I replied......trying to put up some form of defence.

We spent the afternoon sunbathing and reading. Janet and Mary stopped on their way back but we only had a bit of polite conversation. As evening approached we headed home for dinner and watched a music concert on TV before bed.

The girls' door was propped open when I climbed the stairs and I glanced in.

'Would you like to join us' Chloe asked.

'I won't tonight if you don't mind, as much as I'd enjoy doing so. I have a meeting to go early tomorrow morning so I don't want to be tired. I'll see you for breakfast but then won't be back until mid afternoon. I was about to walk away when Sam said 'Well......where's my goodnight kiss?'

I stopped as, naked, she ran over wrapped her arms around me and kissed me open mouthed. I dropped my hands to her pert bottom, pulled her close and wiggled my hips before letting go.

'I expect the same treatment for your real granddaughter' Chloe said as she replaced Sam. I opened my arms to her......but it was her who did the wiggling.

'Night Jim' they both said, but Chloe added 'we'll try to be quiet' and giggled.

I was up early the next morning; the girls were still dozing, cuddled up together on the bed. I carried on downstairs and prepared breakfast and was just about to leave for my meeting when the girls came down in their PJ's. I poured them coffee's before leaving for my meeting.

When I arrived home mid-afternoon the house was deserted, I assumed the girls were on the beach. I changed into shorts and t-shirt and needing to stretch my legs walked to the beach. I walked along the main sea-front before heading to the nudist section. I found the girls with Janet and Mary at a coffee hut at the back of the beach.

'Is this a ladies only session or can I join you all?' I ordered a coffee and joined them on a bench under a sun umbrella. I felt decidedly odd, I was the only one dressed.

'It's ok' Chloe said 'we finished talking about you a long time ago.' She wrapped an arm around my back and gave me a cuddle.

'Now why doesn't that surprise me at all' I replied. I gave a big smile to show it was a jocular response. They all laughed.

'And there was me thinking I'd treat you to a pub meal tonight for a change, but if I'm not a member of the club.....well! '

'Oh yes please Jim' Chloe and Sam quickly shouted out.

I invited Janet and Mary to join us and they accepted. I finished my coffee and said I'd pop to the pub and book a table. 'I'll leave you making up your devious feminine plans and see you when you get home.'

We ended up having a lovely time at the pub. It was as if it was an ordinary family gathering with lots of pleasant banter, even a few of the other clientele joined in.

At the end of the evening we all went our own ways. I had an arm of each of the girls around my waist as we found our way home. A couple of times we received odd looks but we just laughed them off. I expect they thought we had overdone the wine.

I let the girls go up first as I checked the house was secure. I made my way up the stairs but although the door to their bedroom was open there was no one on the bed. 'Odd' I thought.

I entered my room and found the girls sat naked on the side of my bed. I looked at them a bit puzzled.

'If it's alright with you we thought we would like to share your bed tonight Jim' Chloe said 'it's been such a lovely cosy day we would like it to end that way.'

'I guess that's alright with me, I'll just pop into the bathroom.' I was getting more used to having the physical company of the girls without worrying about what anyone else thought. The girls had thrown the duvet off the bed as it was a warm evening, but I pulled a clean sheet from the cupboard and opened it over us as I slipped in between them. It would cool down overnight.

I lay on my back in the semi darkness of the room; I could feel the warmth from the bodies next to me. Sam moved first, rolling onto her side and placing her hand on my stomach, gently running her fingers over my skin. My cock twitched in expectation.

Then Chloe did the same, they both giggled when their hands met. Their fingers slowly moved down my body until they met my rising cock. Chloe cheekily said 'life in the old man yet' but immediately kissed my cheek showing it was said in jest.