A Friend in Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took it in turns gently fondling my cock or balls. I moaned in delight. I opened my legs allowing each of them to place one of theirs over mine. This allowed my hands access to their pussies and I slowly slipped a finger into each.

There was no mad or physical rush we just gently and slowly guided each other's arousal higher and higher. We were all moaning gently but gradually the volume increased and I could feel the juices running from their pussies over my fingers. We were all as aroused as each other and as my balls started to tighten I warned them I was about to come. 'Me too'......'and me' was the soft reply.

I started to thrust my hips off the bed as I headed towards blast off, and circled their wet clits faster and faster with my fingers. I think I was the first to cum, spraying my semen over my stomach, closely followed by each of the girls. Their pussy's clamped onto my fingers. Someone overhearing all the moans may have thought they were hearing some poor soul dying.

We all slowly relaxed but remained hooked together. Sam whispered 'that's another lesson I've learned.......you can orgasm gently as well.

We lay in our cosy warm connected state for a while before I said 'I think we need a few tissues before we drop off.'

We cleaned ourselves up then lay back down to sleep. I was gently spooning Sam and Chloe was behind me. I don't remember dropping off to sleep but I was gone quickly.

It was about 6:30 and just starting to get light when I came too. I had a hard stiffy and was bursting to pee so I gently wriggled myself free from the sleeping girls and popped to the bathroom.

They were still dozing when I got back so I lay back in between them and before I knew it I was back asleep. It was an hour later when I came too again, cuddled up behind Sam, and my morning wood had returned. It was gently lodged between her cheeks.

She was obviously coming too as well, and gave some little moans as she wriggled against my cock head. The warm friction against my cock caused it to pulse slowly eliciting more moans from Sam and I felt some pre-cum squirt between her cheeks.

We lay still and quietly for a few moments until she wiggled against me more, and my cock slipped tightly against her with the lubrication from the pre-cum that was squirting out as my cock kept gently pulsing.

Sam turned her head and whispered 'mmmm that's a really nice feeling, different but nice.'

My brain suddenly kicked into gear. It wasn't her pussy I was resting against but her beautifully puckered asshole.

I eased back a little.

She turned her head again. 'It's ok.......I was enjoying it........please don't stop. I'll tell you if it becomes painful or I don't like it.'

I whispered back 'are you really sure........it's a long time since I did this.'

'Yes.......I want to try it.......I feel really relaxed cuddled up here and I can feel you squirting against my hole. Just be gentle like you always have.....I know I can trust you.'

I eased my body forward and my cock slipped back against her hole. She squeezed slowly and gently against my head a couple of times. It was enough to start me pulsing again and I felt my juices pumping into her relaxed hole. We both pushed gingerly against each other until my head suddenly popped through her sphincter in one long slow movement, causing me to pump more of my juice inside her.

'Mmmmmm' she moaned 'just hold if there for a moment. It feels nice, but tight.'

I could feel my cock pulsing rhythmically inside of Sam; my juices must be lining her warm tunnel. After a few moments I could feel her muscles relax, I waited a short while and pushed gently and my cock moved deeper into her. I took it slowly inch by inch until I was up to my balls.

'WOW' Sam whispered 'that is so different. I feel nicely stuffed but I also feel I want to squeeze you tighter.' I could feel her muscles start to pulse along my cock; it was like I was being milked.

'Slowly' I quietly spoke.

'Sorry......does that hurt you?'

'No Sam.......but I'm so aroused I could explode and I want it to last longer for you...and we will wake Chloe.'

I felt a kiss on my back and a hand slide over my ass and its middle finger slipped between my cheeks.

A whisper from behind said 'It's ok, I'm awake, and horny from listening to you two, it's a bit taboo and like having a private porn show at the same time.

Sam giggled at those words and started wriggling her pert bottom against me. 'Let me control it but when you need to, just let go Jim.' She wriggled and twisted and turned giving herself the sensations she needed, I assumed.

I was holding on, but in a heightened state of arousal, until Chloe's finger started to roll around my puckered skin and then, without warning she just slipped her finger inside my ass-hole. That was the trigger, 'F F F FUCK I shouted as I held myself tight inside of Sam and pumped my semen madly and deeply inside of her. My ass was gripped tightly on Chloe's finger until my balls stopped pumping. I could feel the girls start playing with themselves as they triggered their own orgasms.

It was five minutes before our bodies recovered and we slowly disentangled ourselves.

Sam turned to face me and just smiled before she kissed me slowly and passionately on the lips. Chloe just cuddled up behind me again and gently held my softened cock.

After her kiss Sam whispered a thank you to me.

'I think we all need a good shower and then some breakfast' I said. I knew I had some thinking to do. Had I become too accepting of our situation, or was it the fact I had been alone for so long? Had I been over persuaded or influenced by those around me? I guess I had become a little comfortable with the relationship, but was I now allowing it to go farther than I was really happy too?

I had my shower quite cool; I wanted to cool my libido down to help me think. After towelling myself off I went down to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast. I heard the girls chatting as they came down the stairs and they came and joined me at the table.

For a while there was just the sound of eating and drinking, I guess we were all in a thoughtful mode. I was just about to speak about what happened when Sam jumped in.

'Jim......sorry but I think I want to speak first. I know you are still unsure about what is.....has happened between us. When I awoke this morning your cock was tight against my bottom. I KNOW it was not a deliberate act on your part, just circumstances of us sharing a bed. Yes you were aroused, but tell me a man who isn't in the morning. You were the one who attempted to pull out, she giggled, sorry no pun intended, but you know what I mean. I wanted the experience and as I've said I'd rather have it with you than anyone else.'

She reached a hand across the table and squeezed mine tightly.

Then Chloe joined in the conversation. 'I would love to learn to do anal with you Jim'.....she put a hand up to stop me from interrupting. 'I don't think you can see who you are. Janet and Mary can and so can Sam and Me. You are the kindest and gentlest of people and somehow we females know we are safe with you. So I think whatever your doubts are.......they can be tucked away.'

'I won't pressurise you to do anything Jim.......I have a closer relationship with you than anyone else.....I won't put that in jeopardy. If you have anything you now want to say......well that's up to you.'

'Thank you both....I hope I am that person you see........and I hope that sometime soon you both find a partner with similar attributes.'

'Right.....as it's your last day here what are we doing.....beach or something else.'

Sam said....'I'd like to visit the Jurassic museum which is somewhere this way, perhaps this morning, and perhaps we can have a last session on the beach this afternoon.'

'Sounds a plan to me' I said 'and that's how our day worked out. My mind had been eased again and we had a lovely relaxing last day. That night the girls decided to share my bed again but we all agreed that it would be a cosy night of cuddles and nothing more.

I was cuddled up behind Chloe as we were dropping off and had a semi hard on. She did push her bottom tight against me and wriggled about before giggling and whispered 'Just teasing.'

The girls had to be off early the following morning as University started shortly. We kissed and hugged our goodbyes.

'See you sometime around Christmas Jim.......oh and by the way.......if you want to do some revision in the meanwhile......Janet and Mary hinted they might like some private lessons.'