A Friend in Need Pt. 02

Story Info
The girls enjoy more of granddad's help.
8.9k words
4.72
15.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had many requests asking me to continue with this story. So here we go. If you haven't already done so it is probably worth reading Pt 1 to understand the characters.

The calendar had rolled over into August and after the interesting situation that had arisen with my granddaughter Chloe and her friend Samantha in July, it seemed to have become a quiet period.

There were more visitors to the village and its beach as the summer holiday period had started but it was quiet at home. A few of my grandsons were going to visit early in the month to use the paddle boards and canoes but nothing else was planned.

I spent a lot of time wondering if I had acted correctly whilst Chloe and Sam were down here with me, in particular in respect of my granddaughter. I thought anyone looking at the situation from outside would think me a disgusting perverted old man who was borderline incestuous. Although Sam was not related to me could it be thought that I abused her? I wasn't sure at all.

I still spent my time on the nudist section of the beach which was always quieter than the main area. One day Mary and Janet, a couple of older ladies who always walked naked along the beach when taking their daily exercise, stopped and chatted with me.

We always said hello to each other but it was unusual for them to strike up a conversation.

'Morning Jim, how are you today' Mary asked.

'I'm fine thank you, my usual self' I replied.

They glanced at each other and then Janet spoke. 'We saw you with your grandsons doing some water sports last week but you just seem to have a different demeanour about you from normal. We don't want to be nosy but since the two young ladies went home you seem to have withdrawn into yourself a little. We thought we would check everything was ok. We'll leave you to it, take care.'

They continued with their walk along the beach.

My mind began to question itself again. If two people who were almost friends had noticed there was something different about me, had our activities leaked out into the public arena? I hoped not, more so for the girls sakes.

Chloe had messaged me to confirm they had got home safely on the day they left, but I had heard nothing more since. Perhaps I should have checked to see they were both ok a few days later. If I was questioning myself perhaps both of them were as well, and didn't want to speak to me about it.

I spent the middle days of August mulling over the situation without managing to resolve the questions in my head.

It was approaching the end of August and I realised I hadn't seen Mary and Janet for a while when they suddenly appeared on their walk. I noticed their tans had darkened and guessed they had been somewhere warmer on holiday.

'Hello' they both said simultaneously.

'Hi' I replied 'looks like you have been somewhere warmer on holiday.'

'Yes we have' Mary answered 'we spent ten days in Croatia staying in a few places and ending up in the lovely town of Dubrovnik.'

'That sounds very nice' I said 'I visited there a few years ago and remember it well.'

'How have you been keeping?' Janet asked with an inquisitive look on her face.

I paused and thought for a moment. 'Well....to be honest I do have something that is bothering me at the moment......and I am struggling to resolve it in my mind.'

They looked knowingly at each other and Janet said 'We guessed as much.....if we can help you just ask.'

I paused again.......'well it's a little on the private side.......in the past I might have discussed it with my wife.......but as you know that is no longer an option.'

The two of them looked at each other again and I realized they had made an unconscious communication with each other.

'If you are perhaps looking for a female perspective on your issue we would be happy to try and help. In total confidence, of course, no matter what.'

There was a period of silence and they knew I was mulling their offer over.

Mary suddenly broke the silence.... 'I tell you what, why don't you come and have coffee with us say at 11:00 tomorrow morning. We can just chat about anything and if you feel you want to broach your problem then so be it.'

'That sounds nice, thank you, I'll take you up on your offer.'

'Right, we'll continue with our walk' said Janet and they marched off along the beach.

I realized she was being diplomatic and giving me time to gather my thoughts.

I'd known the ladies for a long time but didn't know how they would react to my problem. Would they condemn me outright or even report me to some relevant authority? But then thinking about it they always seemed sensible, and they were openly naturist so maybe they could ease my worries.

They lived about a quarter of a mile away so the following morning I walked to their house and found them weeding in the front garden.

'Hello Jim' they both said as I entered through the garden gate. 'Come on through to the back garden, it's a bit more private' said Mary 'how do you take your coffee?'

'White with one sugar for me, thanks'.

We all sat around the patio table and exchanged a few pleasantries.

As the chat lulled a bit Janet spoke. 'Jim, we have known you for a while even though we might not be described as close friends. As ladies of a certain disposition we have experienced problems in our lives and have dealt with them. We have all been completely naked on the beach for several years now so we have nothing to hide, and we have never doubted your integrity. Unless you're going to admit to being a mad axe murderer I'm sure we can help you deal with your issue.'

I gave a little laugh. 'No, violence of that type is not my problem.' I paused for a moment. 'It is related to the girls though, if you remember Chloe, my granddaughter and her friend Sam...Well Samantha is her full name.

Mary said 'I remember them well; you looked like an ordinary friendly family group having fun together on the beach. I see no problem there.

'Yes' I said 'but they um....um....sought my help on a couple of matters.'

'Go on 'Janet said quietly 'you won't be overheard back here, no one overlooks our garden.'

'The first matter was to help Sam learn some dance moves and although our bodies touched it wasn't really a problem.'

'So it was the second matter that has been causing you to worry then?' Mary said.

I paused to find the courage to admit what I had done. 'You saw how playful the girls were on the beach. Well.....that was a prelude to them asking me to help Sam.' I took a deep breath ' they wanted me to.....um.....um.....they wanted me to teach Sam about....um...having intercourse.'

'I can't see your problem in acting as a father figure in that situation' Janet said 'they are both obviously over the age of consent.'

'No......I don't think you are understanding me, or more likely I'm struggling to clearly explain. They wanted me to be Practical!.....Physical!!'

Total silence ensued for a minute or so while they absorbed my misdemeanours.

Janet then spoke slowly and quietly. 'So what happened was that you were asked by someone of well over legal age to have consensual sex with her, and you did so without any coercion or force by yourself and in front of a witness, and I assume the outcome was enjoyable to all parties.'

'Well......yes.....that's basically what happened, but since then I've not heard from them other than knowing they got home safely. I'm half convinced I'm guilty of several crimes.'

Janet looked at me for a moment. 'Are you mad?'

' Here it comes' I thought.

'I think every red-blooded male in the country would have loved to have been in your position, but I'm sure you were the kindest, gentlest man who could have possibly have carried out that initiation for a young lady.'

My mouth dropped open in almost shock.......'You don't think I've done wrong?'

'On the contrary.....I think you have given a great service to a young lady who asked you for help. My guess is they are both busy planning for their final year at University and that's why there has been no communication. There is nothing stopping YOU from phoning to find out the situation is there?

'No.....I guess not.......thank you both so much, my mind has been wandering all over the place with worry about this.'

I was so relieved to have their opinion; I can relax a bit now. We chatted on over coffee but nothing else about my exploits was brought up. I thanked the ladies for their hospitality and returned home.

That evening I followed their advice and phoned my granddaughter.

'Oh hiya granddad how are you?

'Hello Chloe, I hadn't heard from you over the holidays and wondered how you were keeping. The boys came down earlier in the month so I've caught up with all of them.'

'I've been fairly busy actually, I managed to get a four week job in a local office covering people taking their holidays and what with a bit of revision I've been fairly tied up.'

'Oh that's good 'I replied 'I guess the pocket money will come in useful.'

'Yes it will help out.....anyway I've been meaning to phone you as well. I'd like to come down for the second week in September if that's ok with you, my job will be finished and it will be a nice break before University starts again.'

'No problem at all 'I replied 'it will be lovely to have your company again.'

'Yes I'm sure it will be.'

That's an odd statement I thought.

'Go on then Jim......ask the obvious question.... I can read your mind from here.'

'What?'

'The answer is yes' she said with a giggle in her voice........'Sam will be coming with me; I told her she is almost family now.'

'How did things go for her?' I asked.

'I think I will leave that for her to answer herself.......it will give you something to wonder about.'

'Ok.....teasing me again.....I'll see you when you get here then......buzz me if there's any change in your plans.'

'Will do granddad.....take care....mmwwaahhh.'

Like the ladies said it wasn't so hard, and at least I know I'm not in the doghouse.

The next time I saw Mary and Janet on the beach I told them the good news about the girls coming back down.

'It's almost written on your face James........your smile is back again......I think we would enjoy seeing them on the beach......they certainly livened up the place last time they were here' said Janet.

Mary gave her a gentle poke in her side 'and now we know it wasn't just the beach they livened up.' They walked away giggling to themselves.

I was busy in the kitchen a week later when I heard the squeal of tyres on my driveway.....and the beeping of a horn. I walked out to see two beaming faces through the windscreen.

'What's all that noise?' I called out.

Chloe climbed out of her door. 'Just thought I'd warn you we were here so you could rush your harem out of the back door.' She rushed across and hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

'A chance would be a fine thing' I replied smiling back at her.

Sam came across and also hugged me and surprised me by kissing my lips as well. 'It's lovely to see you again Jim' she said and squeezed me tightly as if she didn't want to let go. I knew she was thankful for the help I gave her but I just had the feeling that everything was not right in her world.

'Come on then......where's your cases......I'll carry them up to your room for you...the same one as last time.'

Once I'd got the suitcases sorted we all went and sat in the garden with some drinks. 'So how did your little job go then Chloe?'

'It was fine Jim' she replied 'it was just something so that I could put a few pennies in the coffers.'

'And how about you Sam....how did your acting skills go with your friend.'

She glanced at Chloe and her head dropped a little......I had seen this look before when she was uncomfortable. I gave her a little time to formulate her reply.

'Well...um.....er.......the show went well and I got through the dancing with 'my friend' with no problems thanks to your help.

'I'm glad to hear that' I said with a smile, but her emphasis on 'my friend' hinted to a problem.

She paused, took a sip of her drink, and with a sad look on her face said. 'Things went no further......seems he already had a girlfriend who didn't want to be in the show so I was lead on a bit to suit his needs.' I could see the tears welling in the corners of her eyes as her head dropped again.

I moved over in front of her and took hold of her hands. 'Sam..........look at me......I might be an old man but take it from me you are a stunningly pretty and lovely young lady and you will find you can have your pick of young men when you decide you want too, and as for your so called friend he is a bloody fool, excuse my French.

She stood up and held me and I felt her shaking as she tried to hold her emotions inside. I whispered in her ear 'I'm sorry my question brought those bad feelings up for you. Spend your time down here relaxing and it won't be mentioned again.'

As she calmed down I let her sit back down and we changed our chat to general conversation. Chloe mouthed a 'Thank you' to me.

I went and prepared dinner which we ate on the patio with a glass of Prosecco as it was a lovely warm evening. As the temperature and the light dropped we returned inside and watched some TV.

The girls were on their way up to bed when I suddenly remembered. 'We have been invited for coffee tomorrow morning with the two ladies you met on the beach last time you were down.'

'You mean the two with no um......um.....hair' Sam said.

'Yes.....exactly those two......they remember you both well.......and they are pleasant company.'

'You go on to bed....I'll just tidy up down here.'

I was climbing the stairs when I started to here gentle moans emanating from the girls bedroom. I was thinking they were quick off the mark, but realised they hadn't been together since they were last down here. It was only when I got to the landing that the reason I heard the moans became obvious. The bedroom door was propped open and one of the bedside lamps was on.

Should I just walk pass or should I stop and peep I wondered. Then it hit me; the door had been left ajar deliberately, so that I would be able to see what was happening. I stopped outside and peeped in.....feeling a bit like a guilty perv.

The dark side of my brain spoke to me 'don't be stupid, they have facilitated your watching, it's up to you if you want to take it further.' I stood and took in the view. It was warm in the house and the girls had thrown the duvet off of the bed. They were lying on their sides with heads between each other's legs gently licking the others slit, and hands fondling the pert cheeks.

Sam had her back to me but Chloe, looking through Sam's legs had become aware I was watching. We looked at each other for a moment and I was thinking I should leave them be. Chloe kept working with her tongue as she lifted her hand from Sam's cheek and with a crooked finger beckoned me to come in.

I stood still and continued looking, trying to decide what to do. I think she realised my hesitation and beckoned me again. I slowly moved forward and knelt beside the bed watching Chloe's tongue slide slowly over Sam's clit before parting her moist plump lips and disappearing inside of her. Then it slowly returned to its starting point and began the movement again.

I could see how wet Sam's slit had become in that short time and saw the smile in Chloe's eyes as they both pleasured each other. I smiled my enjoyment of the sight back to her.

I continued watching the delightful sight of two young ladies giving pleasure to each other orally until Chloe stopped her head movements and concentrated her tongue's activity to circling Sam's clit.

She stopped at one point and gave a shiver and a moan; if she hadn't had a small orgasm then Sam had brought her very close. Chloe looked at me and flickered her eyes down at Sam's body. I didn't understand what she was saying to me and gave her a puzzled look.

She slowly reached for my hand as she started back on Sam's clit. She closed all but my middle finger and drew my hand close to Sam's gorgeous bottom. Message received and understood.

I straightened my fingers but left my middle one forward and very gently moved my hand to its target. My middle finger slipped into Sam's moist crack, it rested over her pretty rosebud and the tip slid between her juice covered lips and stopped at her entrance. I fondled the rest of her cheeks with the width of my spread hand.

Sam let out a loud moan and shivered at this new unexpected intrusion and her cheeks clenched hold onto my finger. After a few moments I felt her hold slowly ease to be replaced by the gentle throbs from her inside.

I gently started to rock my finger back and forth slowly easing it inside her as Chloe's tongue moved faster on her clit. I could feel her pussy start to pulse as I moved deeper and deeper stimulating her G-spot. She had to remove her face from Chloe's pussy as she started moaning, and I moved my finger faster until suddenly she screamed 'C-C-C-C-Cumming......ahhhhhhh.

Her pussy clamped tight on my finger as I felt her insides shake, and the warmth of her juices slowly seeped pass as gradually her orgasm faded away. I left my finger embedded inside of Sam as she recovered, breathing heavily. Chloe came up for air and to wipe the juices from her face, she gave me a wink and a smile knowing we had allowed Sam to get what she thought she might get elsewhere.

I felt Sam start to turn towards me so I gently pulled my finger out of her and it was followed by a flow of her juices running out between her cheeks. I couldn't resist lifting my finger to smell it and then taste it by slipping it between my lips.

'You're a sly one not letting me know you were going to do that to me.....when did you two plan it?'

I'm not sure she believed my plea of innocence until Chloe said it was a spur of the moment situation when she realised I was watching at the doorway.

'Excuse me' I said 'I didn't prop the door open and leave the light on......if that wasn't an invitation to treat I don't know what is.'

Sam rolled a little closer and pulled my head in for a long but gentle kiss. As she moved away she said 'you can be my honorary granddad from now on.'

I smiled as I got to my feet.....'I'll see you both in the morning....night night.' I didn't want either of them to feel they owed me anything, even of a sexual nature, there would be time enough if more was to happen. I pulled their bedroom door closed as I walked out to emphasise the point quietly.

I had a quick shower before I got into bed and took the opportunity to relieve the pressure in my balls, spraying my cum against the tiled wall. I drifted quickly off to sleep wondering still if I should be having this relationship with the girls.

I slept well and was up early to prepare breakfast before the girls came down to join me. They both decided to go for a quick walk while I completed a few chores but they returned in time for us to amble to meet the ladies for coffee.

Chloe asked 'I know you speak to them on the beach but didn't know you had become 'friendlier' with them since we were last here.'

'Well I understand your insinuation but there is nothing happening between us, although we have never discussed it I am guessing they have a relationship similar to the two of you.' They glanced at each other but didn't speak. 'They invited me for coffee and a chat a few weeks ago and they are as they appear......two lovely older ladies.'

'I seeeeee' said Chloe.

'You're reading far too much into it' I said 'we just had a normal adult conversation about things of interest.'

Chloe giggled......'an adult conversation eh' as she turned to Sam and made some signal I couldn't see and they both laughed together.

I decided to keep quiet, thinking I would be mercilessly teased otherwise.