All Comments on 'A Friend in Need Pt. 03'

by macktosh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
👍

Keep them coming

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Good story

This is one of the most original ideas I have read in a long time. And on top of that you have good writing and likable characters. So please continue for as long as you you find inspiration. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story with both?

Yes please.

Sereena_1999Sereena_1999about 5 years ago
Great!!

Your writing is amazing and enjoyable to read! I was hesitant to read it at first because this type of thing honestly scares/freaks me out but it turns out, I really enjoyed it! I also like how Janet is a gentle dom, it really shows how much she cares about Em. Can't wait for the next chapter!

snornsnornabout 5 years ago

Hot hot hot! And very original. 😍💕

Floydman1Floydman1about 5 years ago
Sign me up!

I can't wait to read more. I was just thinking as I read this that Emma would be COMPLETELY helpless with both the harness and the collar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
excellent so far!

Original and we'll written! Looking forward to seeing the harnesses and collar used together. Emma will be completely helpless. Would be fun to see the head or torso taken out on the town - the head for quick use wherever J wishes, or the torso could be displayed anywhere or even shared. E would feel it all but never have any idea who: friend, stranger, even family.

sammy_808sammy_808almost 5 years ago

i was literally thinking "omg, i can't wait until they play with both things!"

so glad i just have to click on to read it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No complaints here

I mean seriously who wouldn’t try it if they could?

That said I knew a guy at Uni who was so flexible that he wouldn’t need that collar. I never saw him do it but plenty of people of others did.

Tess

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous!

I agree with the previous reviews... original and well written.

I love this story!!!

Thankyou👍🏼

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Nice to see that something more can be done and organised with the magic items available :) Original, well written and fun, definitely enjoying this :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermacktosh@macktosh
I'm an amateur writer who specializes in F/F pairings, cute romance, and safe, consensual BDSM. Feel free to message me about ideas, feedback, editing, whatever. 3/5/2021 Update: Hello! It's been a while. I wasn’t able to write much in 2020, and I won't be able to write much...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES