A Friend in Need Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macktosh
macktosh
843 Followers

One more lick over her clit sent her over. Her back arched off the bed as her mind went white. A spurt of her hot juices covered her face and filled her mouth, but she was flying, far beyond the range of anything except ecstasy. She shuddered and screamed and kicked at the empty air as her legs cramped and she still kept fucking going, overwhelmed with pleasure. In a brief moment of clarity, she realized Janet was rubbing her clit and continuing to curl her fingers; then she was riding another wave of bliss that was almost painful in its intensity, her helpless body rocked with sensation.

Eventually, she came to, dazed and fighting to breathe. Janet was holding her, their foreheads pressed together. The taste of her juices was still heavy in her mouth, and it took her a moment to understand her head was reunited with her torso. It took longer for her vision to focus on her girlfriend's gentle brown eyes.

"Hey," Janet murmured. "You okay?"

"Yes..." Emma whispered. "I... Oh my God... I came... so fucking hard..."

"You scared me a little," Janet admitted. "I was worried I pushed you too much."

"No, J..." She struggled to find reassuring words and came up with, "So good... Fuck, so good..."

A smile grew on her girlfriend's lips. "I'm glad."

"I think I have a new fetish..." Emma mumbled, her eyelids drooping. "Um... want me to... do you...?"

Janet made a soft snort of amusement. "It's okay."

"But..." It felt incredibly selfish to not return the favor after all that. "I want to..."

"You look like you're gonna pass out." Janet kissed her, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Seriously, it's fine. Just cuddle with me."

She couldn't find the strength to object as she was pulled against Janet's chest, cuddled into her girlfriend's naked warmth. Gratefully closing her eyes, she let the exhaustion of her orgasms crash over her, dragging towards blissful oblivion. Just before she dropped into sleep, she felt lips on her forehead and a quiet murmur against her skin.

"I love you, Em."

macktosh
macktosh
843 Followers
12