All Comments on 'A Friend Indeed is a Team Player'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
Love Cum

I'm a cocksucker that loves cum. I can never get enough. I'd love to meet up with Chuck and have him feed me his cock, fuck my face and fill me and cover my face in his cum. Thanks for the story but you've really made me hungry for cock and cum. Guess it means a trip today to the local adult video theater. I'll be on my knees, mouth open, waiting to have one cock after another in my mouth, down my throat, and filling me with delicious cum.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
yes it is a good story

take a five star. I have sucked a few cocks, but have yet to swallow, this story, like many of your stories, keeps the idea on the front burner.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 7 years ago
Amazing!!!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

I would love to share a hotel room with Chuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where do I send my application?

I'd love to suck a big cock like that. And to get covered with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great stuff

I had a friend in high school who had a huge cock like Chuck's. We all teased him but we were all pretty jealous. I never had the guts to try anything at the time. If I met him today, I might propose it to him...I've never sucked a cock before but I fantasize about it all of the time. I came twice reading this.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story!

Man that was hot, it would be great to travel with a boss like that. Talk about good benefits. All that cum would be a plus too. I hope to read more about the beast and his new cocksucker. Wish it was me sucking that big cock.

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Seismic

Not normally a 'size' guy, but large is nice when well described, which you do admirably. I never heard of 'hyperspermia', a new one for me. I could imagine worse maladies.

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
Hot

I’m a married bisexual male and that was an amazing description of a true cocksucking. Now I’m horny as hell for a big cock and a massive load of warm sperm. I’d give you 10 stars if I could.

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
I'm a

Married bi man, that was a hawt story, got my motor running, Now that I knew I'd suck it at least two or three times a day, five on weekends, with the occaisional (sic) ramming of my ass

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 4 years ago
Very Erotic

A very erotic and sensual story. Well-written too,

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

I’m just so thankful to my best friends cousin and how she taught me to be a cocksucker.

Was about 16-18 . He and I were getting our bikes ready for a upcoming race, outta the blue she

Goes, suck him! Well that was a huge WTF. A month or so later happened again. This time he’s sporting a HUGE bulge and I was on my knees in an instant.

Don’t know why but all my friends m/f know I suck. Must be all I have more pics of cock than of wife?

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

Man, how do I get a job with a boss like that?!?

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

What a helpful cocksucking friend. He may have started off as an accidental cocksucker but it sounds like he has real potential. And he loves to swallow. But he's not gay! Yeah right, just a certified cocksucker. I feel the same. Love sucking but I draw the line there. I'll blow you if you blow me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a fun story. I’d like to see another story about giving brojobs to Rick in college.

subserviantsubserviant5 months ago

A fun read ,was hoping Davis was going to get it in the ass ,then suck the beast to completion..

Perhaps a golden cocktail to wash the cum down

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brojob stories are the best. A storyline about Rick would be fun; maybe him getting brojobs in HS and more stories about him in college and afterward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...