A Friend Meets My Wife

Story Info
I invite a friend to meet my wife.
2.5k words
3.06
32.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the text of an email message that I sent to my friend, Lionel, who wanted a written description from me to show to his wife Christine who doesn't believe I gave my wife, Deb, to my friend.

Here is the message.

I met you online, and we became fast friends, often chatting about kink and what we would like to do to each other's wives. Then one day, I invited you to drop around to my house after supper. This is what happened.

"Hi honey. I'm home."

As I walked into the kitchen, Deb was stirring batter for a cake. She puckered up for a smooch.

"A friend of mine, Lionel, is coming over after supper."

"Lionel?" She sounded suspicious. "Is he one of your porn friends?"

"Yes, a good friend. We message each other a lot. He and I think much alike."

"Oh that doesn't sound good. What are you two going to do this evening? What kind of fantasies have you been cooking up?"

"You," I said simply.

"Me?"

"Sure. You've been working hard all week, and now it's time for you to relax and enjoy yourself ... you know, submit ... we'd like to spend time with you in the playroom. Let us do whatever we want with you tonight so you experience pleasure and not have to think about anything ... let go and let us be naughty with you ..."

"Is he going to be OK? He's not going to hurt me, is he? I mean, I let you do things to me in there, but I don't know this Lionel. What's he like?"

"Hey, he's a great guy. He's nice and just wants a fun evening with you. I've told him so much about you."

I didn't tell her I had sent Lionel lots of photos of her already that were supposed to be private, all Deb naked in various poses.

"I wouldn't have invited him if I thought he might hurt you, other than a little whipping, like the kind I give you. Pain makes pleasure. You know that."

Deb looked down at the floor, sighed, and went back to her baking.

The front door bell rang punctually at 7. It was Lionel.

"Come in and meet Deb."

She extended her hand and you took it in yours and held it. Before it got awkward, you pulled Deb to in against your body to let her know who was boss. She didn't resist. She knew I was watching, and she knew why you were here in her kitchen. She could smell your cologne as you embraced her and planted a long deep kiss on her mouth. "What's your scent?" you murmured in her ear.

"Orange blossom by Jo Malone," she breathed.

We stripped her naked right there. You paid special attention to her big tits, but her ass and cunt got lots of your attention, running your hands over her naked body as each piece of clothing ended up on a chair. I brought cuffs from a cupboard, and we bound her ankles and wrists and put a collar around her neck with a dog lead which I handed to you. "Which way to the playroom?" you asked joyfully with a big grin as you led Deb around the kitchen with a delighted look of ownership and lustful glances from your eyes at her round ass and large tits. I pointed to the cellar door.

One end of the cellar was walled off to make a windowless dungeon, dark red carpets and low lighting and soft seating. On the wall was a large X cross with wrist and ankle shackles. In the middle of the room were two pieces of furniture: a padded bench with shackles for securing a victim face down, and a gyno chair with anchor points for securing her hands and feet face up. In a wall cabinet with glass doors hung short snake whips, rattan canes, leather paddles with metal studs, a Scottish leather tawse, several sizes of floggers, and two riding crops, one large and one small. Across the ceiling ran a track for a hoist.

"Lionel, Deb has been accumulating demerit points this week and needs to be punished. Will you start us off?"

You needed no urging. You pulled over an armless kitchen chair, sat down, and pulled Deb across your knees. You spanked her ass hard for a long time, exploring her anal opening and her pussy lips while rhythmically beating her buttocks with your open palm. All the time you urged her to mend her ways. She bit her lip but moaned and cried when you hit particularly hard and watched the flesh of her buttocks bounce and turn pink.

When you had made her bum nice and red, I pulled her up and pushed her down onto the gyno chair. As I fastened her hands over her head, you fastened her ankles to the stirrups and spread them wide. Then you finished removing your clothing and stood naked before her, gazing with lust and longing at her beautifully trimmed brown bush that barely concealed her pouting full pussy lips and clitoris peeking out from her slit. Your big, thick cock was fully erect and waved menacingly at her pussy.

"I noticed the spanking warmed you up too, Lionel," I told him. "That's quite a nice cock you have, nice big head and long shaft that points up high ... wish mine would get that stiff ..."

I picked up my cell phone and turned on the camera, then flipped the wall switch to light the scene so I could record Lionel's first fuck with Deb.

With a nod and a triumphant grin, you rubbed the head of your cock up and down Deb's vulva lips experimentally, as if trying to find the warm moist opening of her vagina. Satisfied you had found the mark, you plunged the broad head of your cock into Deb's tight, warm cunt.

You told me you loved the naked Deb photos I had sent you and had wanked so hard watching her big, round tits and full-lipped cunt that the real woman under him seemed like a dream that came true. Deb had requested a blindfold so she could concentrate on feeling her sexual arousal as it spread from her cunt through her loins and inflamed her whole body. Your big cock rammed into her pussy with piston strokes that she could feel all the way into her guts. Your first thrusts were hard and fast, and her vulva felt like fire as your vigorous hammering in her pussy stiffened your cock more and more. She shook off the blindfold and screamed as her first orgasm hit her.

Your breathing came faster and heavier, your cock and balls became a blur. The strong muscles of your buttocks drove your rampant penis again and again into the depths of Deb's vagina. Your cock as it surged between her labia whipped her pussy juice into white foam that clung to your cock shaft. I saw you stiffen and catch your breath as your orgasm seized your whole body. Your hard cock tensed and shot semen straight out at her cervix, filling up the little flesh well at the end of her vagina. As you eased your cock out of her cunt, the white viscous liquid of love dribbled down into her anal opening.

You stood up and observed with pride her moist, heaving chest and body that was shaking from the after shocks of the multiple orgasms you gave her. To my surprise and shock, you then removed four pieces of stretch cord from your pocket. Each piece had alligator clips at both ends. You then, to my horror, fastened one end of each cord to the stirrups on the gyno chair, and you attached the other ends to Deb's outer labia, two for each cunt lip, until her vulva was spread wide open.

The view inside her vulva was hot: clitoris now fully erect and poking out of its hood, inner labia coral red and swollen slightly, and her dark, curly pubic hair now matted with sweat and streaks of your cum. Going to the cabinet, you chose a short riding crop and began to smack its twin pads of leather dead centre on Deb's stretched open cunt.

"Ow ow ow" she yelled. You were breathing harder with a full sexual arousal that drove the arm that continued to rain strokes on her cunt with the crop. Then you stopped and fingered Deb's labia, dipping your index finger up to the knuckle in the warm wet recesses of her vagina.

"Oh you have a delicious pussy, Deb," you told her.

Looking up at me, you said, "Thanks so much for letting me have your wife like this ... She is really hot! ... and I'm just vibrating with sexual arousal ... I can't thank you enough ..."

"No no," I answered. "I'm getting just as hot watching you whip her. Brilliant!"

You paused thoughtfully and went over to my desk where I keep records and back up copies of homemade porn videos. You picked up an old clear plastic ruler and returned to the valley between Deb's legs where you began casually flicking the end of the ruler onto her opened cunt.

"Yikes!" she yelped as the first blow stung her clitoris. "Watch what you're doing with that .... Owch!" as more slaps from the flat side of the ruler mashed her labia.

More strokes followed, and then harsh, precise cuts with the edge of the ruler fair into her clit and labia. Lots of moans and screams then accompanied your strokes of the ruler applied precisely on her cunt.

Then it was over, and we allowed Deb to get up and rest for a bit.

"You haven't had a turn," you commented with a look that told me he wanted me to abuse her in some way. You wanted to know whether I could be a friend and fellow conspirator in the sexual abuse of our women. "By the way," you said, "this means you have full rights to abuse my wife, Christine."

I stared at you for a moment. "Really? You mean you want to keep doing this, and you want me to do it to your wife. I'm so excited that I'm shaking. I've enjoyed so much watching you fuck Deb and spank her cunt, and we have video now that I can send you later for your wanking pleasure."

I had a classic wooden horse from Inquisition times, so we got Deb up on the horse, pushing her down on her front with her large tits hanging down. You fastened her hands down to the front legs while I locked her ankles wide apart onto the rear legs.

The snake whip with the dragon tail was my choice to abuse Deb's buttocks, and I did, laying neat rows of red welts in ladders up the backs of her thighs and across her ample bum cheeks. After a few minutes, I laid the whip aside and fisted my erect cock into her waiting pussy. The fucking that followed was hard and direct and lasted a long time, five minutes and twenty-eight seconds according to your digital phone camera.

As I backed my cock out of her pussy, you stepped in with a renewed stiffness in your magnificent cock and promptly forced it into her anus. "Ow ow oooow" she yelled, since I hadn't warned her we might do it anally. But I had fucked her ass before, and you knew this.

More vigorous thrusting and ejaculation of semen followed, all gloriously recorded on my cell phone. I later sent the video to you for erotic viewing. It still gets my cock stiff.

Finally, we attached her wrist cuffs to the hook at the end of the pulley on the overhead hoist, and up she went, her breasts jiggling as she swung in the chains. This time we both wielded whips, one behind on her ass and one in front on her tits and cunt. We switched places, me behind. I delivered an underhand stroke between her legs and was rewarded with a yelp of pain from Deb as the tail bit into her pussy mound, and you whooped with pleasure when you saw the tail emerge between her legs and smack her cunt.

But you had one more depraved torture to perform on my helpless Deb. Trembling with sexual excitement, you took a coil of knotted rope from the cabinet and strung it at waist level from wall to wall on anchor hooks. Then you pushed Deb to the rope, lifted one leg over, and positioned the rope between her cunt lips.

At first, she looked at the rope between her legs with a strange curiosity, as if rubbing something rough into her cunt lips was natural and erotic and potentially pleasurable. Taking her by the shoulder, you urged her to walk along the rope.

As the first knot hit her clitoris and rasped over her sensitive inner pussy lips, she yelled "Aaaahh" and tried to back away from the knot. But the knot in the rope behind her hit her anus as she retreated and scraped the sensitive tissue of her bum hole. Reluctantly, she began to move forward again, more gingerly, greeting each knot that scraped and ravaged her pussy with a silent grimace of pain.

But Deb wasn't moving fast enough for you, so you took the dragon tail snake whip and laid into her buttocks, forcing her to move forward along the rope. You watched with a grunt of satisfied arousal as the knots bit into her clitoris and inner labia. We saw her wince as they hit. Your lash drove her faster and faster along the rope. It burned. The rope ran faster and faster through her pussy lips, scraping their sensitive tissue. She moaned in agony as she reached the end of the rope, and then screamed as your whip bit into her cunt mound and forced her to retreat backwards along the rope with the knots running up between her buttocks. When you had enough of this fun, you retrieved the rope and let Deb rest.

But her rest was brief. Her cries and screams were so arousing that we both had to fuck her, so we set her naked, squirming body down on her back on a mattress next to the wall. We fastened her wrists and ankles to anchors on the wall, leaving her buttocks, anus, and vulva open for viewing, whipping, and fucking. These things we did, taking turns abusing her, each of us alternating the whip or flogger on her cunt before inserting our cocks.

Exhausted, we let her down and helped her to dress. Sitting afterwards in our kitchen with beers in hand, we agreed it was a most memorable session, and we promised to do it again soon, possibly with new players.

So that is the true story, Christine. If you have any questions or comments, you can ask me when I drop around to your house on Thursday after supper to claim my reward for letting Lionel fuck and abuse my wife.

You!