A Friend’s Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mish!" she commanded, making her way to the bed. She lay down, spread her thighs wide as she pulled the knickers from her mouth.

"I want to look into your eyes as you cum."

I followed my erection deep into her willing cunt.

"Oooh! Nice. I've already cum, so just go for it."

Every nerve in my cock was jangling as I stroked in and out as far as I dared without actually falling out, before sliding back in as slowly as I could. The sensations!

"Oh god I'm close," as I felt the familiar sensations build.

"Look into my eyes!"

I did, as I stroked into her for the final time. The tip of my cock just touched something hard. She gasped. I came.

We came to our senses very quickly after orgasm, and she again used the knickers to remove the evidence from between her legs. She chucked them back to me with a dimpled smirk and returned to her marital bed.

All good things come to an end, and so did my time in Penrith. As we said our goodbyes I thanked them both. Then David said,

"You are welcome any time." Which made me feel rather guilty, until he followed with, "I'm quite happy to share most things," and winked knowingly in my direction!

He knew! He fucking knew!

I very much enjoyed writing this story which is mostly fantasy, unfortunately! In fact there is only one scene that actually happened. If you enjoyed it please leave a comment. It's comments that are the great motivator in writing.

12