All Comments on 'A Friendly Bet'

by cdog21

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn13 months ago

That's it no aftermath. Needed the conversation when he confronted them.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

What a ridiculous, cuck story. Firstly, to make suck a bet with his own wife as the objective. Secondly, with his so called BFF. Plus, the fact that his best friend would even accept such a bet... is totally ridiculous. So, we find out that his wife is a cheating slut. There was no coercion.

There should be no further friendship... oh, and divorce immediately. For stupidity plus infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So we are to believe the wife was worthy of his trust and the friend is knocking the bottom out of it in the time it took to go across town shop and get home? Under an hour or let’s give you the benefit and say a couple hours maybe that weekend traffic was real real bad, the wife was a total slut not worthy of trust, at least the other ‘bet the wife’ stories make the guy take a couple of weeks before the wife falls for the seduction. How did the mics work in the guest room, but not in the front room? Too many inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This should be a safe space for people to share their deepest, darkest fantasies without judgement. I am not trying to be a Nancy Know It All (everybody hates that bitch)! I'm just going to thank the author for my silky smooth, glistening pink slit, throbbing, engorged clit, and ripe and ready raspberry nipples that I'm going to get milked by my sexy, pleasing hubby. I'm going to thank the author for him too. He'll be too busy burying his face between my DDD cups. Thanks to the story we will cum up with our own happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In the ground.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

there have to consequences for all of them. The wife cheated= divorce; friendship ended; and hubby moving to a small apt to remain alone for months and atones by paying for counseling for wife.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

more please. that was a good old-fashioned voyeurism story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Need a session in the kitchen bent over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Maya's husband was ... stupid ...

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

As is typical, Wife dumps husband for richer man, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercdog21@cdog21
This will be the home of my genre focused stories, but you'll also be able to find me over on AO3 or FF.net. If you like what you've read and you want to support me, then head on over to my Patreon: patreon.com/user?u=59612542