A Friendly Competition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers

My chest rose and fell as my heart pounded, and juices gushed out onto Mitch's cock while my ass clenched around Jack's. I knew my chest and cheeks would be burning almost as red as my hair, now matted to my face in places from a combination of the leftover facial and sweat.

And yet, neither guy gave me a single moment of rest. Even as I was howling and shuddering through the most powerful climax of my life, they kept on pumping their cocks into my holes. The thick shafts were separated only by a tiny membrane, and every nerve in my pussy and ass seemed to be connected and being stimulated. Mitch and Jack had managed to get themselves into a rhythm where one would thrust in and the other would pull out, seesawing their dicks into my holes. It meant I was never left feeling empty, with my cunt or ass satiating my insatiable need for cock.

It took me a few minutes to come down from the orgasm, all of which was spent with my body being rocked back and forth between the two hard cocks. After all the aftershocks had faded, I ran a hand through my red hair, getting it out of my face, before finally speaking.

"Jack, you haven't been inside my box yet. It'd be a shame if both of you couldn't get the full 3-hole-slut treatment." Mitch could see the sly grin on my face.

Without warning, hands gripped my waist, and I was pulled off the cocks. I hadn't gotten the chance to protest before I was dropped back down. My back rested on Mitch's stomach, and I was now looking up at Jack's towering frame.

Something very hard (undoubtedly an alien probe) prodded my ass and pushed inside with ease. I knew Mitch and Jack couldn't last too much longer, and the leaking od pre-cum from Mitch's tip confirmed it.

Jack rubbed his cock against my labia for a moment, before moving up and settling it on my clit. I groaned as he ground his tip against the hard button, before he ventured further downward and thrust into my sweet opening.

This angle was quite different from the last. In reverse cowgirl, Mitch's cock felt much better in my ass, but my g-spot was being stimulated less in my twat. It did leave my arms more free though, and I groped my DDs with one hand while reaching down to play with my erect clit with the other.

For the next few minutes, the three of us remained silent, excepting the sounds of our almost carnal moans and flesh colliding. I wasn't looking for another orgasm, but the steady strumming on my clit and the relentless ravishing of my ass and cunt were making it a definite and likely possibility.

It seemed like Mitch would be the first to go. He was almost wheezing, and trying to keep fucking me. He was virtually jackhammering my rectum at this point, using it like a toy to make himself cum.

Clearly it was effective, because a moment later, his jizz rocketed out into my ass, and a second fresh load from him trickled throughout my anus. Mitch had to bite down on my back to prevent himself from screaming out. It stung, but actually turned me on. Maybe that was something I had to explore more in the future.

Mitch deflated, and Jack paused his intense fucking of me to allow his roommate to maneuver his way out from beneath me. This left me lying down on the bed, with Jack on his knees between my spread legs. He reached up and grabbed my torso, just below my tits for support, before plowing his cock back into me.

Our gaze met, and Jack stared back at my cum-encrusted face, remnants of his own load.

"Come on, give me another one. Give me that hot cum. Shoot it inside me," I encouraged, coaxing him further and further over the edge.

My hand reached its peak speed frigging my clit, and Jack seemed to reach his in my pussy as well. Maybe I was a plain girl, but I loved missionary, and Jack was giving me all he got. I felt my g-spot being stimulated repeatedly by the ridges of his cock, and I kept eye-contact with him as we came together.

Jack's balls emptied another deposit of baby batter into my holes, the first of the night in my cunt actually. He kept fucking me as his cock throbbed and spewed jizz, and I felt the orgasm about to hit. One more pump, and I had my third climax of the night.

It was much more subdued than the previous two, but still felt nice as a way of capping off the night for me. Jack pulled out of my red, aching, and swollen cunt. A big gush of cum and pussy juice oozed out, running down my ass crack and either into my gaping hole or onto the sheets below.

A minute later, and I had recovered from the orgasm. Mitch had already slipped back into his gym shorts, and Jack was standing with the ipad.

"Holy fuck guys, you really now how to handle a woman," I commented. My fingers ran over my pussy and ass, feeling my own wetness and how much jizz had clogged up my holes.

"Well, we do get some practice," Jack retorted, never one to turn down an opportunity to compliment himself.

I was about to ask for the bathroom, but a naughty idea popped in my head. I hopped off the bed, and put my blouse and sweater back on.

"Well, it's been wonderful. I'm sure Rachel appreciates your contributions, and I appreciate them even more."

"Leaving so soon? At least stay for coffee and breakfast," Mitch sarcastically said.

"I can't. Duty calls. Did you get the vid sent to Rachel?"

"The first one, yes," Jack answered.

"Good. Send the second one to me. For uh... game film. To study and see how I could do better."

"Sure. Doing so now."

I pulled my pants and panties back up. My thighs and whole crotch were sticky and covered in jizz and juices, but I was doing laundry soon anyway. With my jeans buttoned, I summoned an Uber and started walking out of the bedroom, headed for the door.

"Don't you want to clean up first?" Jack called out.

"I think I'd prefer to give some lucky driver the highlight of his day," I called back. My sweater and shirt were still half open, exposing most of my boobs. "Plus, think of it as free advertising for your face-painting business."

I was out the door before I heard the response.

***

When I was in the car, I took the time to check my texts. Stacy and Rachel were waiting for me.

L: hey sluts, i'm done.

R: pot, meet kettle. i just got jack's email. what took so long?

L: we had a lot of fun, and i popped my dp cherry.

S: damn girl, how had you never done that before?

L: i guess i have higher standards than you.

S: says the girl who sucked off a random homeless man on christmas.

L: firstly, i was smashed. 2. i've seen some of the guys you've fucked before when you're getting gangbanged, and let me tell you, they were no george clooney. and c. it's called being a good samaritan.

R: we ready for the results yet?

S: of course. give it to me. i'm already on a roll, there's no stopping me.

R: apparently there is. lindsay finished a whole minute and twelve seconds faster than you stacy.

S: what?! how?

L: let me guess. you did the traditional spitroast.

S: umm no, i just blew them both. what did you do?

L: ass and mouth baby. didn't you ask what they liked most?

S: ugh! goddammit.

L: as i said, good samaritan. paying attention to your partner's needs.

R: anyhow, congratulations lindsay on your victory in challenge 8. you've still got a fighting chance, with the score now 22-14, still in stacy's favor. If either of you would like to challenge the validity of the results, please speak up.

S: no, she was better than me. i did shitty this round.

R: now, would you guys like to do number 9 tonight as well? it's late, but we could make it work. i will say, there will be a lot of oral work required, so you might want some time to rest up your jaws.

That didn't sound like a bad idea, but Stacy beat me to the punch.

S: screw that. i wanna do it. i've got to reclaim my points.

I wasn't going to back down from a challenge.

L: seconded.

R: alright then. i'll send the deets once you get home lindsay.

I was going to tuck my phone away before I saw the email notification from Jack. I opened it and was rewarded with the second video, as I expected. There was still half an hour left before I got back.

I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my upper thighs. The Uber driver's eyes were glued to me through his rearview mirror, especially since we were at a red light. I didn't care. One hand held up my phone, while the other slipped under the thoroughly soaked and stained panties to dip three fingers into the wet and sticky cunt that lay beneath.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in the rest of the series.*

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers