A Friendly Competition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off of Thing 2 and kneeled in front of Ned, cupping my boobs for him. He stroked his cock a couple of times before crying out and climaxing. He shot his load out onto my big tits, covering my cleavage and nipples in jizz.

That still left two more guys. I turned to them, who were furiously stroking themselves at the sight of me.

"Cum for me," I begged. "Cum on my face. Cover me in all that hot yummy cum."

The two guys moved to either side of me and aimed their cocks at my face. Thing 1 came first, and what he lacked in cock size, he more than made up for in the side of his load. Rope after rope of cum blasted the left side of my face, sealing my eye shut and glazing that side of my face from my forehead down to my chin, even shooting a spurt across my nose.

Brent came almost immediately after. His finish was less impressive, but he already came once, so I gave him a pass. He shot a few strands of spunk onto my cheek and the right side of my forehead before letting the last few drops dribble out onto my chin.

Now as fully glazed as a donut, I took both of their cocks in hand. I switched back and forth, licking and sucking on their the heads, extracting another bead or two of cum.

All four men had gathered around me, surrounding me in cock. I took each cock in my mouth and sucked on them appreciatively, still basking in the glow of my powerful orgasms and sticky reward.

"Holy fuck," I said as the gangbang had come to an end. "That was fucking amazing. And my first gangbang too."

"Well," Thing 2 started. "I don't think four guys is technically a gangbang. I think you need at least five."

"No, dude," Thing 1 countered. "It's four and up. Two is dp, three is airtight, four is a gangbang."

"You're totally wrong dude. Three holes and both hands, at minimum."

"It doesn't matter," I cut in. "It's a gangbang for me. Now you all need to get out of here before anybody figures out what went on. I need to clean up."

The men hurriedly dressed and got out of the bathroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts and strewn-about clothes. I didn't even know the names of three of them.

I realized that I had left my sneakers on throughout the whole thing. Well, at least I had that moral standing to cling onto. I hadn't been fully naked for my gangbang. Yay!?

I grabbed paper towels and cleaned up the sticky mess covering my entire crotch before wiping off my face and chest. There were a few stray spots in my red hair that I left. Those would be a pain to clean out until I got home.

After getting fully dressed, I checked my phone. Not only did it show very clearly that I had fulfilled the task, but it also had captured the entire gangbang perfectly. Rachel would fucking love this.

I left the bathroom, which had a pretty distinct smell of pussy juice and spunk, and emailed all three videos to Rachel before starting the walk back to my apartment.

***

I checked my phone as soon as I got back.

R: holy fuck, lindsay. you went way fucking above and beyond.

S: what did she do

R: i'll send you the videos. they are very hot

L: yeah, whatever. stacy are you done?

S: you're goddamn right i am.

L: fuck!

Ugh! I really needed this win. I still had a chance, but I absolutely had to win the last challenge. It would be winner-takes-all, and neither Stacy nor I wanted to see what the other would come up with for our slave task.

R: so lindsay, as you figured out, stacy was faster. not by much though, and considering your... extracurricular bonuses, i'd argue that you had the better performance. still, rules are rules and stacy wins this challenge. if either of you would like to challenge the validity of the results, please speak up.

L: no, i lost. but it's kind of unfair that i only lost because of things out of my control.

S: winners overcome adversity. stfu.

L: i will fucking own you in the last challenge, pretty princess. start getting ready to be my slave.

S: great fucking trash talk there, bud. fucking 10 ply. rae, what's the last one?

R: hold your horses. stacy, you now lead 32-23. its anyone's game though, and whoever wins the last challenge comes out on top of the whole game. both of you take a two hour break. you're going to need a lot of energy for the last one, so take the chance to recuperate while you can.

That didn't sound ominous at all. But I was fucking ready. Whatever Rachel threw at me, I was going to come out on top. And Stacy would be on her knees begging for forgiveness when she discovered what slave task I had in mind for her.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback if there's anything you want to see in my stories.