A Friendly Forced Threesome

Story Info
Some mind control lets three friends have some fun.
2.5k words
4.17
13.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Another Saturday night spent with friends, laughing and drinking. Josh brought the beers and Alex hosted, having her own apartment and all. It was getting late and Ash was getting cozy. Couple drinks in and he was fading quickly, exhausted from the week. Tired and tipsy, he flopped on the couch and zoned out, staring at the wall. Alex and Josh chatted in the corner away from him, voices low. Ash barely noticed.

"Hey. I got a surprise for you!" Alex said excited, appearing suddenly in front of his face. He looked at her quizzically.

" You'll like this. Close your eyes and I'll give it to you." He rolled his eyes and closed them, tired and just wanting them to let him sleep. A little bit of shuffling, a few giggles, and then a sudden pinch in his shoulder.

"Ow!" he yelped, jerking upright. Alex stood by his side, needle in hand, grinning.

"The fuck was that??? What did you just give me?" He yelled, rubbing his shoulder tenderly. He glared at her, confusion and anger written all over his face.

"Relaxxxxx. It's just something to help you feel better. To let go." Alex put the needle down and crawled up on the couch next to Ash. She stared into his eyes, curious and excited. Josh came over and plopped himself down on the other side, looking between the both of them, unsure.

"How do you feel?" Alex asked, curiosity on her face.

Ash thought for a second. He was confused and angry but now he felt... good actually. Calm now.

"Look at me. Look into my eyes," Alex commanded gently. He did, face now relaxed. Her eyes were brilliant blue. He had never noticed that before.

"I bet you're feeling pretty good right about now. It's starting to hit isn't it?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I'm pretty good," he mumbled, slurring his words slightly. Alex smiled and Josh laughed.

"Good boy. Soon you'll feel a whole lot better. I'm going to help you relax and release all those pent up feelings. Trust me. You'll enjoy it very much." She continued to talk to him and her voice seemed to have almost a hypnotic effect. Her eyes suddenly fill with color, swirling and growing as the rest of his vision dimmed. He was falling into them, lost in their beauty. Her voice became a dim, steady noise in his head, warm and welcoming. It filled him up and prevented him from thinking of anything else.

"and you'll do what I command," He distantly heard her say.

"Wha...? I'm not gonna..." he protested slightly, barely recognizing what was happening.

"Hush baby," she said, putting a finger to his lips. "You're slipping away. Let it happen. It's almost over." She was so soothing. He wanted to fall asleep in her arms and just be wrapped in her warmth for eternity. The rest of the world slowly slipped away as she became his everything. Thoughts disappeared one by one until the only thing in his head was her echoing voice, forever filling him. Ash was now hers.

"Aaaaaand he's gone," Alex announced.

"Dude I can't believe that actually worked!" Josh jumped up from his seat. "What are we going to do with him now?" He stared at the limp figure on the couch. Ash's eyes were crossed, mouth open and slightly drooling.

"I don't know. He wont remember anything we do, I think. This should last for a few hours at least. The book says we can do it as many times as we like but each time he will take longer to come out of it." Alex poked Ash's shoulder. There was no response.

"Dude he's like, gone gone. You know, I always wondered how big he was." Alex smirked and slid her hands down Ash's shorts. Her eyes lit up as she found what she was looking for. Pulling down the waistband she revealed his cock, soft but decent sized.

Josh blushed. He'd never told anyone about his continued fantasy for Ash. Not even Alex knew. Or maybe she did and was teasing him. Either way, he shifted slightly as his own cock began to harden.

"Should we be doing this? I mean like, isn't it considered rape or something?" He shuffled around nervously, wishing Alex would stop staring at him like that.

"It would be if he wasn't into this sort of shit. You know Ash. He's a man whore. We're just helping him out. He's probably fantasized about both of us before." Alex smirked at Josh, noticing his growing erection and uncomfortable look on his face. He was cute when he was nervous. She knew he had a thing for Ash. Everyone did. It was obvious the way he looked at him and laughed nervously whenever Ash was around.

"Take your pants off," Alex commanded suddenly, looking at Ash. He moved slowly, methodically. Taking his pants off and dropping them to the floor. He then stood there, eyes blank and staring at nothing.

Alex began to slide her own pants off. She could feel herself already getting wet. This power, it filled her and made her lustful and energized. She loved being able to order Ash around as her toy. He was her plaything now. Nothing left in his head but her voice.

"Lay on your back," she commanded. Ash did so, crawling onto the couch to lay down. Alex crawled atop him. "Eat me out," she commanded, turning around and planting herself on his face. He did as he was told, swirling his tongue around her clit and licking up and down her cunt. He slurped up the juices that were readily flowing from Alex's pussy, dedicated to his job. He buried his tongue as deep as it would go, moving it around and darting it in and out.

Alex began to moan. Ash was good at this and that he did it on command turned her on so much. What else could she do with him? She'd always dreamed of him being her little boy toy. Now that is was coming true, her head was so full of ideas she didn't know where to start.

Josh groaned, giving in to his desires. He slipped off his pants and walked over to Ash. Gently he clambered on top of him, straddling his thighs and resting so his and Ash's cocks were almost touching. Slowly he reached out and touched Ash's member. It was semi-hard, and yet thicker than his own. Gingerly he wrapped his hands around it, entranced by the feeling in his hand. He'd never been with another man before. It was a strange sensation.

Josh began to move his hand up and down, the same way he would touch himself. Starting slow and moving faster. Ash's cock grew harder in his hand and began to leak pre, yet Ash didn't move or say a word. He was busy eating out Alex. With his other hand, Josh reached down to play with himself. His erection was so hard it hurt. Between Ash's dick and Alex's moaning, he felt as if he was going to cum quickly. He stopped, embarrassed.

Alex look at him, curious. "Go on," she motioned. "You can do more. He clearly likes it." She gestured to Ash's cock, leaking all over his stomach.

Josh frowned, thinking. Slowly he shuffled himself forward until he was over Ash's waist. Grabbing Ash's cock, he positioned it right under his own ass. Steeling his nerves, he dropped himself down slightly, letting the cock slide into him. It hurt and felt weird so he paused. Was it supposed to feel like this? After a few seconds it didn't hurt so much and he let himself slide down further.

He was only about half way down before pulling out. Ash's cock slid out of him and flopped over. Josh looked down at his own cock, also leaking all over Ash's stomach. Having something inside him felt really weird, but also strangely good. He wanted more this time. Positioning himself once more, he slid the cock inside himself deep this time. Involuntarily he moaned as it hit his prostate. His cock twitched with pleasure.

Starting slowly he began to slide up and down, rocking his hips as he went. The pain was gone now, replaced by pleasure. Placing his hands on Ash's stomach, Josh let himself get lost in the feeling. It was so wonderful to feel something slide in and out of him, filling him up and rubbing his insides. He didn't even touch himself and yet his cock tingled and felt fuzzy. He slid down to the base, taking the last inch and filling his hole completely. His eyes rolled and he moaned loudly, enjoying himself immensely. He felt full and stretched and happy.

Alex watch, amused, as Josh indulged himself with Ash's cock. She watched as he sank himself all the way to the base. It made her even hornier and gush more into Ash, who was still obediently licking beneath her. Suddenly, she reached forward and pulled Josh close by the back of his neck, kissing him deeply. He jumped a little at first but quickly relaxed, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment. The passionate kiss turned into vigorous making out, lips wrapped around each other as they savored the others flavor and presence.

Alex reached up and entwined her fingers through Josh's mangy hair, pulling him closer. Josh leaned in while also beginning to grind on Ash. He moaned into her mouth slightly, feeling the intense pleasure again. Forgetting how his mouth worked, he moaned loudly as a sudden build up and pressure flooded his system. His eyes rolled back and he came suddenly, spurting hot cum all over Ash's stomach and chest and Alex's thighs. His whole body shook as he convulsed again and again, his ass clamping down around the cock in him. Slowly the orgasm died as his dick continued to twitch. He sat up, Ash's cock sliding out of him. Shakily he stood, suddenly embarrassed.

"Er, sorry. I didn't expect that to happen," he apologized to Alex as she looked amusedly down at the cum on her legs. She looked up at him, smirking.

"Someone had fun," she said as she climbed off of Ash. Ash's face was soaking wet and glistening from her cum.

"I think we should change position." Alex ordered Ash to stand before flopping herself down in his place.

"Come. Fuck me," she commanded, motioning with her finger at Ash. Emotionless, he positioned himself between her legs. Lining up his cock with her hole, he slid in gently. Alex moaned as Ash filled her up. He quickly fell into a steady rhythm, making full strokes in and out of Alex's pussy. Her eyes rolled as she gripped the armrest behind her, legs wrapped around Ash's waist.

Josh stood there, watching, cock still hard. He wanted to be part of that so badly. Still nervous, he went over and kneeled next to Alex's chest. She didn't even look at him. Slowly, he reached across her chest and wrapped his hands over her breasts. Smooth and soft in his grip, he massaged them gently. Alex continued to moan, but took her left hand and ran it through his hair, telling him it was ok to continue.

Curious, Josh licked her nipple. It was slightly hard. He began to suck, teasing the other breast with his hands. He felt oddly calm now, content to be here suckling on Alex's boobs. She continued to moan hard next to him as Ash continued to pound her pussy. Suddenly she gripped Josh's shoulder tight.

"I'm.. I'm gonna...". Her head rolled back as she came, grip tightening and back arching. Josh looked down and could see her pussy pulse as Ash continued fucking her, not stopping even as she came. Alex's moans turned wild and frantic as her orgasm died but the pounding continued.

"Ash! Wait! Pull out!" She gasped. He did so, pulling out and sitting on the couch. His cock rock hard and twitching. He hadn't cum yet.

Alex sat herself up, panting, face flushed. "I'm done," she announced. "But he's still hypnotized if you want to use him."

Josh had an idea. "Can I command him?"

Alex shrugged. "I dunno. Here. Let's try." "Ash. You will now follow Josh's commands." He didn't move. Alex shrugged and motioned for Josh to go ahead.

"Uhh... doggy style please. On the floor." Ash followed the command, planting himself on the floor on his hands and knees. Josh got behind him and admired Ash's round ass. It was firm and perky. He grabbed the cheeks and spread them to reveal a cute pink hole. Without thinking, Josh buried his face in there, breathing in the aroma. He swirled his tongue around the hole, savoring Ash's flavor. It was clean but slightly salty with light sweat. Ash had a certain musk that Josh had always enjoyed. He inhaled deeply as he tongue fucked Ash's pucker, burying his tongue as deep as it would go. He could feel the hole pulsing around his tongue.

He sat back and admired his handy work. The hole was now dripping wet and looked ready. He lined his cock up and slid in. So warm and tight. All the way in he sank into Ash's experienced ass. It was so soft. Similar to pussy but different in a way. He couldn't quite explain it. He began fucking in earnest, thrusting deep into Ash. It felt so good, better than he had imagined. He was buried balls deep in his crush, loving every second.

A sudden thought struck him. "Ash, you don't have to be silent. You can moan and cum whenever you want." It was as if he has pressed the unmute button. Sudden moaning filled the room as Ash finally let loose. His body began to stiffen and his ass clamped down around Josh's cock. He spurted shot after shot of cum all over the floor, long strands that almost reached to where his hands were. He was panting and groaning with pleasure.

Feeling Ash suddenly tighten, Josh began to cum himself. He dumped his load into Ash's ass. He stayed like that for several minutes as they both reveled in their own orgasms.

Suddenly Ash flopped over sideways on the floor, Josh sliding out of him as he went. Josh stood and backed up quickly.

"Hey, uh... you ok man?" He asked nervously.

"Wha... what happened?" Ash asked in a daze. He held his head groggily, confused.

"Ummmm... a lot. What do you remember?" Josh replied, anxiously rubbing his arm.

"Not much. Alex gave me something and then.. I don't know. It felt like I fell asleep almost. Then I slowly came to on the floor, my whole body flooded with pleasure."

"Yeah that was you cumming..."

"I, what?" Ash looked up, very confused. He noticed for the first time that Josh was naked. He looked away, embarrassed, only to see Alex, also naked. He flushed and looked down at his lap to find himself naked as well. He put his head in his hands.

"What happened?" He asked, not looking up.

Alex stood. "It's a lot to explain. Let's get cleaned up and I'll tell you everything."