S1 | Controlled to Goon E1

Story Info
My GF is a mindless doll.
859 words
4.28
24.5k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Act I - Drool Mode

While I am writing this, my girlfriend Lena is laying next to me on the couch, naked and casually jilling her pussy while watching some porn on the big TV screen.

She and her friends went to some kind of magic show, and when she came back late in the evening, she entered our appartment, stripped down her clothes, sank to her knees on the floor and started masturbating. She didn't even care, what I was doing.

It's been about two weeks now, that she is constantly drooling over some porn - or my cock. See, even though I was worried for a second, I quickly realised I don't mind her state. You have to know my girlfriend is a total knockout, best fitting term is: blonde bimbo bombshell. She's about 6 ft tall, long legs that end in a tight but peachy butt that she used to constantly train at the gym. She has a well defined stomach she is really proud of that emphasizes the curve where her boobs start. From all the sports she did her boobs got kinda flat and her insecurities made her get a boobjob the day after she turned 18. Since then, she's sporting a proud and prominent 34D set of tits. Her long bleached blonde hair is doing the rest to finish her bimbo looks.

So with a body like that you can probably imagine I didn't mind looking at her while she drooled all over her tits, sitting on the floor and begging for my cock with her eyes. That first night I fucked her two times, just to wake up to her, already sitting on my cock and bouncing her way into the day.

And she just kept going. Since all her courses were online, she leasured on the couch, kept her laptop next to her just so her name shows up on the attendance list and blankly stared at the porn that was rolling on the TV. I left her like that and went to work. When I came back, she was sitting on the floor by the door, legs spread, her body wet all over and a string of drool hanging from her lips, providing a neverending stream of liquid drooling over her tits, then her stomach and then to her hand, continiously working in an out of her pussy. The moment I opened the door, her eyes wandered to my face but never really focussed and seemed to see through me - she just opened her mouth a little wider. I took the welcome and sank my cock right in.

It's been like that ever since. She is just a doll for me to use, a drooling mess, no longer identifying herself as a human being but as three holes always ready to be used as anyone sees fit. I leave for work with her on the couch, wishing her a happy gooning day. She smiles at me absent-minded and continues to pump her fingers or a dildo into her cunt. When I come back, she's either still there or waiting for me at the door with a drooling open mouth. If she's still on the couch and I had an exhausting day, I strip off my clothes, grab a pillow to kneel in front of her and leasurely pump my cock into her swollen pussy. When she feels me getting close, she drops down to her knees in front of me and obediently opens her mouth. Sometimes I aim, sometimes I just shoot all over her face. Either way, she pushes all the cum to her lips and swallows.

The weekends are the best part. I'm free to enjoy her any way I see fit. I sometimes strip down naked and take a seat on the couch next her, turn on some porn I like and enjoy watching her staring blankly at the screen while I stroke my cock to the beat of her hand on her pussy. I really feel like we have a connection when we sit there together to get off. I love seating her in front of the TV and feed her degrading porn like gangbangs with DPs and pissing and watch her greedily take it all in while I do the household chores.

I didn't have any objections to her new life, so I also didn't ask myself the important questions: what happened to her friends she spent the evening with? What if any friend of hers wants to meet up with her? What if my friends want to come over? God, what if her parents want to come over?

---

This is the first act of a multi-part series about gooning, that I've had in my head for a long time. It's also my first attempt at writing down my fantasies. So constructive criticism and feedback is very much appreciated. Please tell me where to add details to make my stream of thoughts a proper story!

I am also looking for a proof-reader of my stories, so if you think you can qualify for that, kindly send me a note.

Keep on gooning,

FatherGoon