A Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to make a move?" he asked, when we finished our meals.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied, a little deflated. I'd really enjoyed our lunch together.

"You don't sound so sure?" he chuckled. "Do you need more time for shopping? I don't mind waiting?"

"I need some new underwear but I can get it another time. We can go."

"No point coming back again. If you need something then get it. I honestly don't mind waiting, Louise."

I couldn't believe my friends dad waited outside a woman's underwear store while I went in and bought knickers and bras. It was mental. Amelia would have gone ape shit, and the rest of our friends would have ripped the piss out of me forever and a day. But I thought it was kind of sexy, so those feelings began bubbling once more.

"Sorted?" Andy smiled when I left the shop with a bag.

"All good. I just need to quickly pop into Victoria's Secret if that's ok?" I teased him. I had no plans to visit the store. It just made me feel sexy to say it.

Andy grinned. "Is that where all the racy, risqué stuff is?"

I laughed. "Some of it is. Why? You wanna buy me something?" I joked inappropriately. It genuine slipped out as something funny to say. I really didn't mean anything by it.

Andy blushed red for the first time ever in my presence. He was always quick witted and smart, jokingly putting Amelia down quickly whenever she tried to make fun of her dad in front of her friends.

"Sorry," I blushed to.

"Don't be. It's ok."

We walked round to the other side of the mall where the store was located. "I'll be as quick as I can."

"Louise," he called me back before I entered the sexy store.

"Yeah," I said, returning to him.

"Here's a hundred," he said, slipping me five twenty-pound notes.

"I was only joking, Andy," I gasped.

"I'm not. Take it and buy yourself something nice and sexy."

"I can't do that. Thank you, but I can't take your money."

"You'll create a scene if you don't take it," he chuckled.

"You're crazy," I giggled and took the money.

"One more thing," he smirked.

"Yeah?"

"I think you'd look great in a black basque and stockings," Andy winked, having completely changed his tune.

I blushed bright red and giggled again. "That's what you recommend I buy?"

"I'm recommending that's what you buy and wear tonight over a bottle of wine with me."

The rush of adrenaline exploded throughout my body. The inside of my mouth turned dry and I started blinking repeatedly in shock. My heart was also racing as my brain tried to process what Andy had just said to me. I walked up to him and whispered quietly as other shoppers passed.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"About fucking you? Yeah. We both want it so let's do it."

"Are you trying to buy me?" I giggled.

"I don't need to buy you, Louise, and we both know that."

His firm 'put you in your place' attitude had previously made me feel stupid. Now it turned me on. I smiled and turned around, entering Victoria's Secret with my head held high.

Half an hour later...

"Did you manage to find what you went in for?" Andy grinned.

"I might have," I teased, doing my best not to grab his hand and walk as if we were a couple.

We caught the elevator to the car park in silence, with other shoppers squeezed in with us. Andy slyly put his hand out to grab mine. My heart melted and my pussy gushed into my knickers. I squeezed his hand, blushing and smiling as if all my dreams had just come true.

Andy was calm and as cool as a cucumber, while I was giddy the entire time. He validated his parking ticket and then we walked across the lot to his car. As soon as we got in we instinctively turned towards each other and kissed. It was the sexiest most passionate kiss a guy had ever given me. Respectfully, his hands didn't wander, not that I would have minded if they did. Andy showed his class by cupping my face and just kissing me like I was his girlfriend.

"This is crazy!!!!!!" I screamed with joy inside the car.

Andy laughed at my response. "Do you need to go home for anything?" he asked.

"I need my stuff for a shower, hair and make up."

"Could you not use, Amelia's?"

"But then I'll smell like her?" I laughed.

Andy looked disgusted. "Good point. I'll park round the corner from your house. We don't want your parents or neighbours seeing us together."

That's exactly what we did. I ran into my house and I didn't even lie to my parents. I told them I was staying over at Amelia's house, which was true. Back in the car Andy drove us to his house.

"Are you ok with this, Louise?" he asked once we were inside.

"Yes!" I answered, grabbing and kissing him again.

Andy pushed me up against the front door and we kissed like crazy. I pulled his jacket off while he slipped mine from my body. I was prepared to have sex right there in the hallway, but Andy suddenly jumped back.

"What's wrong?" I was panting. "You've changed your mind!" I worried. That would have been torture. I was so wet and horny for my friends dad.

"Not at all!" he exhaled, getting control of himself. "I want to do this right. Go take a shower. I'll have one when you're putting on whatever is in that bag." His smile returned.

I was so excited. I grabbed my things and went straight upstairs. I closed Amelia's bedroom door, unable to look inside it out of guilt, then went into Andy's room while he waited downstairs. He said he didn't want to see my body until it was time to see my body.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair for the second time that day. I even went over my legs and under my armpits with the razor, not forgetting my mound. I then got out and dried myself before rubbing moisturiser everywhere. I was on a roll, unable to slow down as I rode a wave of adrenaline pumping excitement.

Exiting the bathroom, I shouted down to Andy that the shower was free. I then darted into his bedroom and closed the door. Dropping the towel from my body, I revelled in sitting naked in front of my crushes bedroom mirror to dry my hair. Yes, I even brought my own hair dryer. It felt like I was about to lose my virginity all over again.

Once I was ready to get dressed, Andy was in the shower. I could hear the water running as I went into the Victoria's Secret pink bag and took out the black basque and stockings. I couldn't believe what I'd bought with his money.

I was barely eighteen. My ex-boyfriend wasn't into anything like this. I'm sure if I had bought lingerie, as sexy as the basque, then he would have loved it, but stuff like that wasn't in my thoughts until Andy suggested it.

It was time to play the teenage coquette, not that I was thinking of myself as that. I didn't even know the word existed until years later. But as I reflect drafting this story, that's exactly what I was. A teenager who won the attention of a man old enough to be her father, for whom I had no serious feelings for. I just selfishly wanted to have sex with him because he was nice, sweet, much older, and very, very hot.

I stepped into the basque and pulled it up my body, before squeezing my soft breasts into the push-up bra cups. My D sized bust looked bigger when I'd finished, and I loved the criss-cross satin ribbons running down the front. I then sat down on the bed and carefully rolled the first pair of sheer, sexy thigh high stockings I'd ever worn up my legs.

They were sleek and strong with thick black lace tops. The nylon climbed my slender, smooth teenage legs until they reached their final destination, near the top of my thighs. Standing up feeling delightfully naughty and sexy, I then walked to the mirror with the suspender straps swinging from the basque.

I grinned mischievously at my reflection and exposed shaven mound. I wasn't wearing any sexy knickers. I barely recognised myself. I had sexy, smoky eye shadow and thick, dark red lipstick, which I'd applied after my shower. I then attached the stockings to the basque. Last but not least, I went to my bag and took out a pair of black stiletto heels I'd brought along for the ride.

Knock! Knock! "Louise?" Andy called to me.

"Just give me a minute!" I giggled back.

"Would you like a glass of wine?"

Forget the wine. I wanted him to see and fuck me, and I didn't want to wait or get drunk. I was high enough already. The basque and stockings smashed my morals and inhibitions out the park. I was ready for some fun!

"No thanks. I'm ready if you want to come in!" I giggled once more.

"I'm not," came Andy's chuckle. "I'm still in my towel."

"Then you're ready! Come in!" I was so nervous and excited for him to see me.

I watched as the door opened slowly, then I beamed with my heart almost popping out of my chest. Andy's reaction said it all.

"Oh... my... lord..." he breathed, staring wide-eyed with his mouth open in amazement.

"How do I look?" I bounced off my heels onto my tippy toes, smiling my arse off.

Andy shook his head in disbelief, truly lost for words for a moment. "Incredible, Louise. You look incredibly sexy and beautiful. More than good enough to eat, especially that!" He raised his eyebrows with his gaze fixed on my mound.

I giggled at the tent pole poking at the front of his towel. "Come an eat me then," I teased.

Andy grinned and dropped his towel, exposing his hard cock to me. I gasped and stepped away from his advance, but the backs of my legs met the end of his bed and sent me down on my arse. The thing was big. Too big perhaps. I was about to find out.

"Don't worry, Louise," Andy chuckled at my reaction, his cock bouncing freely as he walked. "I aim to please you, not break you."

"I wanna suck it!" I gasped again, taking him in my hand when he walked his cock right up to my face. "I can't believe how big you are," I then giggled, stroking his shaft and licking the tip and around the head, as if it were an ice-cream melting on a hot summers day.

"Mmm! Fuck!" Andy groaned and put his hands on my tits over the basque, letting me enjoy his cock at my pace while he enjoyed my boobs at his. "That's nice, Louise," he sighed.

Andy's breathing became heavy, and his face was a picture of 'dream come true', as I looked up into his eyes and saw he was enjoying having my eighteen-year-old hand and mouth around his big cock.

"You're good at this," he smiled, squeezing my boobs through the basque before reaching and stretching down my body to feel my pussy. I returned his smile and stroked his shaft from the base as I swallowed the fat head and went to work on his cock. "Ahhh! Fuck! Yes, Louise! Suck it, baby!"

I moaned with my mouth full. Full of hard, older cock. It felt everything from naughty to wonderful. I then took it out of my mouth and lifted it up. I giggled at Andy's excitement and licked my tongue along the sensitive underside of his thick shaft, tracing the dark vein throbbing beneath the skins surface with the tip of my eager tongue.

"Ahhhh! You sexy little...slu... thing!" he groaned.

I sounded a little snigger for him almost calling me a slut. I actually didn't mind. He was thirty-eight and I was eighteen. I was his daughters friend. Yet there I was sitting on the end of his bed in a basque and stockings licking, sucking and teasing his cock. I was being a slut, and so was he.

I slipped from the bed onto my knees and Andy shuffled back so I could lick his balls. I felt so dirty and hot, gently sucking one testicle and then the other into my mouth. It was something I'd read about as a good thing to try on a guy, but I never had the courage to do it to my ex-boyfriend. Plus he never asked.

"Fuck! You're a kinky girl, aren't you!"

I giggled and released his fragile nut before mouthing my way back up his shaft to suck on the tasty head again. Andy moaned and groaned while I did it. Then I started tasting pre-cum. I lapped it like a cat would cream, moaning my appreciation softly to let him know I was enjoying it. Which I was.

I'd only given head to my ex-boyfriend. My one and only boyfriend back then. With him it was different. He was selfish and disrespectful at times. Grabbing my head and trying to fuck my face in desperation to cum. He'd then expect me to swallow his load of course, and for me to be grateful that I was his girlfriend.

With Andy it was total appreciation and respect. He gave me all the power and control during the blowjob. It made me want to please him. It made my ego want him to remember me sucking his cock for a very long time. To do it even more and for longer. I would have happily let Andy cum in my mouth, and I would have gladly swallowed his load.

But there was more to this tryst than me sucking him off in a basque and stockings. Andy stood me up and stuck his tongue in my mouth. Something else my ex would have never done after I'd sucked his cock. I was dealing with a real man now, and I was loving every second of it.

As we kissed passionately Andy ran his hands up and down the sides of my body. Moaning and breathing together, his hands slipped round my back where he gently stroked the exposed flesh above the basque and under my long brown hair. It felt so good I could feel and sense the passion between us.

His hands then travelled down to my arse. He grabbed and squeezed it, groaning deeply into my mouth as our tongues entwined. I'd never been that hot in my life. His hands groped my buttocks while he gently lowered me down on the bed.

Once again, the backs of legs bent against the end and I was sitting down, still exploring each other's mouths. My body then began to fall back slowly under control, still kissing and moaning. My back touched down on the mattress before I helped Andy shuffle me up the bed until I was laid out flat.

"You're gorgeous, Louise," he said softly, "I have imagined you like this for so long," he then sighed, kneeling between my legs, running his hands over the nylon stockings.

"For how long," I giggled and wondered. My flirting only began over a week ago, but of course, my feelings started way before that.

"For longer than I should have," Andy confessed, spreading my legs wide. "It's time I returned the favour," he grinned and slid down on his front.

A deep sigh exited my body when he opened my legs further wide and got his head right in between them. I placed my hands on my breasts over the basque and gasped. His tongue was touching my outer lips. My friends dad was licking my pussy.

"Uhhhhhh!" I sighed. "Uhhhhhmmmm!"

Andy licked up and down my tight slight, spreading my lips and exposing my throbbing clit. His tongue flicked and teased across both before he started inserting his tongue inside my opening, tasting my juice. I was oozing the stuff in preparation for something much meatier.

"Ooooooooo, fuck!" I gasped.

Andy returned to my clit, massaging it with his tongue while he teased my hole with a finger. I desperately needed his digit to penetrate me, but he was a master at tease. He wound me up for a few more minutes, bringing me to the edge of an orgasm, before slowing right down again.

"Ooooooooh, that's naughty!" I sighed in frustration. He chuckled softly then sucked my clit and it's hood into his mouth.

"Uh! Uh! Yes! Make me cum!" I panted.

Andy finally sunk his finger into my hole. He curled it upwards and started rubbing the roof of my pussy. I couldn't take it any longer. With his finger showing me new things, and his mouth sucking my clit, I exploded in his face, gushing my juices.

He resurfaced with a glistening grin. "Are you ready to get fucked, Louise?"

"More than ready," I breathed.

Andy slithered up my body and I saw his cock was hard and ready. As it came to rest over my shaven pubic mound and tummy, I gasped at how far it passed over my tummy, well past my belly button. My vagina isn't that big, I thought.

He saw the concern in my eyes and reassured me once more. Andy then pulled the push-up bra cups down to expose my young charms. My big teen tits flopped free and his hands were straight on them, kneading them like soft, fresh doughy mounds.

"Mmm, now this I have definitely imagined for longer than I should have."

I smiled, letting him savour the moment of having my eighteen-year-old tits in his older, more experienced hands. He played with them softly, treating them with respect while he got what he needed from them. I was so turned on I laid there in my post-orgasm haze enjoying his hands squeezing and caressing my body.

"I've always loved your big tits." He confessed something I already knew, then he pushed them together before taking turns sucking on my engorged nipples. "Mmmm," we moaned as one.

I then started giggling at the loud sucking, popping noises his mouth made on each one. After a few minutes of sensitising my nipples, Andy positioned himself to finally enter me. The moment I wanted above all else. His big cock inside my tight pussy.

He took his time teasing my hole and clit with the head, making sure I was wet enough to take him. A little bit of saliva rubbed across the tip; Andy then pressed into my entrance. I gasped and arched my back. It was big. He paused and told me to relax then he pushed again. I grunted and sucked in a breath, taking the applied pressure until the head spread my lips wide open and slipped inside me. It was definitely big.

"Ooooooooo, fuck!" I moaned, loving the feeling.

Andy pushed a little deeper before pulling back and sliding forwards again. Sounding as if I'd just been possessed by some erotic spirit, I writhed on his cock slowly fucking it's way deeper and deeper inside my convulsing pussy. My insides were throbbing as they were stretched to open up and contract around his length and thickness.

"Mmm, you're taking it well, Louise. God you look so hot," Andy praised, watching my facial expressions as he penetrated my young, tight pussy.

"It's so big! It feels so good! Don't stop!"

"Tell me if it's too much and I'll pull back, otherwise I want to watch you take it all. You're so tight. You feel amazing."

It took Andy a minute or two to get his cock right up inside me. I was stuffed. I never imagined being so full would feel so good. He gently came down on top of me, taking a firm hold of my tits, and then kissed me. With his cock buried to the hilt, Andy began to move his hips in circles against my groin. I came instantly.

My orgasm had me gushing so much it opened me wider, allowing Andy easier access. He pulled his cock out halfway before pushing it back in again. I was sobbing and whining as he fucked me like that to another orgasm. I'd never experienced sex like it before.

"Are you comfortable getting onto all fours for me, Louise?" he asked thoughtfully.

"Sure," I sighed, prepared to let him do whatever he wanted to me.

"How about on the floor facing the mirror?" he smiled. "I'd love to watch your face when you cum again."

We grabbed a couple of pillows from the bed and moved to the floor. I did feel a little embarrassed watching my flushed reflection in the mirror. I blew the strand of hair out of my face while Andy got into position behind me. He was so gentle and caring I wished I could have had him as my boyfriend.

"Huuuuh!" I grunted, when he started pushing into me from behind.

"Sorry," he said, placing a hand on my lower back.

"It's fine. I love it," I breathed at the mirror. "Uhhhhh! Uhhhh! That's it. Uhhhhh!"

"Ahhh, you feel so good, Louise. Mmm."

Andy began moving his cock back and forth until he was balls deep. My breasts were swinging calmly and it felt amazing. He then gradually increased the pace, leaving my pussy near empty before filling it back up again. It felt so good I couldn't keep my eyes open to watch the performance through the mirror.

Then, Andy's thrusts went faster and deeper, and my breasts began to swing in time with his strokes. I was moaning and getting lost the longer it went on. He reached under my body and groped my tits, then he let them drop to hold my waist.