A Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to fuck you properly now, Louise," Andy sighed, having held back his urges for long enough.

"Do it," I gasped. "Fuck me as hard as you need to.

"Carefully, give me your hands. I won't let you fall."

Trusting my friends dad, I put one arm behind me and he grabbed hold of my hand, stretching my arm. We then did the same with the other. Holding both my hands he gently pulled them back. I felt the tension in my shoulders and lower back as my body was raised. I looked at my powerless position and grinned. I was in for a hard fucking.

Andy started slowly again, building me up to what was to come. After a few gentle strokes he was fucking me harder and faster. I started screaming at the mirror with my tits bouncing off my body wildly. Why hadn't I known of this position before, I thought. It didn't matter. I was never going to forget it once my friends dad had finished with me.

I loved that I couldn't move. I loved how deep his cock travelled inside my pussy, but most of all I loved how violently I climaxed when he fucked me with every ounce of energy he had. The slapping and pounding noises were hot and dirty. The smell of raw sex was thick in the air.

Once my orgasm subsided, Andy gently lowered my body to the floor. I was almost out for the count. I had truly been fucked hard. The next guy who would get to fuck my pussy would have big pants to fill. Andy was simply a great fuck. Kudos to the older guy, I celebrated.

"Are you comfortable going on top, Louise? I'd love you riding me on the bed."

Remembering his friends comment in the kitchen, I wanted nothing more than to straddle and ride Andy. We moved lazily to the bed and I climbed on top of him, letting my tits dangle in his face. He sucked on my nipples for a moment and then I knelt up, tossing my hair behind me as I exhaled a knackered breath. Andy chuckled at how much energy had been depleted from my body because of the orgasms he gave me.

"Feel free to cum when you're ready," I laughed at my lack of stamina.

Andy laughed to, telling me to take my time and to do what felt right for me. Having me riding him was all he needed. His selfless attitude melted my heart. He was a great lover.

I took hold of his shaft and rubbed the thick head along my slit. He groaned and held my tits again. Concentrating on sitting down, I worked him into my pussy and began to lower my body. My head tilted back and I exhaled at the ceiling. I then raised my body and took a deep breath before I was able to lower myself down again.

"So hot, Louise," Andy grunted, groping my tits.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" I sat down. His cock was buried inside me once more. "Ah! Ah!" I began moving my hips in small circles. "Ah! Ah! Yes! Ah! Ah!" I began to lift and lower my body. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"That's it, Louise!" Andy grunted. "Yes! Uhhh! Yes! That's it! Ride that cock! I wanna see those big tits bounce!"

I quickly became lost in my own pleasure. Bouncing and moaning with my eyes closed, I focussed on that big older fuck stick doing amazing things to my teenage pussy. Moving my hips up and down, I rode Andy hard, setting my tits off on a wild wobbly bounce.

I heard his grunts and excitement but I wasn't listening. I was in my own little word of sexual pleasure. My hips were working hard as I fucked Andy. I couldn't stop myself until I came. It was as if I was stuck on him, only able to bounce up and down until I'd peaked in ecstasy.

My tits were bouncing with me while Andy laid there, tilting his hips up and down, watching me and loving what I was doing to him. I was effectively using his big cock for my own gratification. That was unlike me when I was on top, but I couldn't resist.

Then, Andy grabbed my tits, squeezing them hard as he cried out he was going to cum. I couldn't wait to feel his cock shooting inside me. I used all my energy and rode us both to intense orgasms. I felt him harden and throb against my cervix, then he groaned like an animal and bucked wildly beneath me.

I came crashing down on top of him, still cumming together. Wrapping his arms around my body, Andy held me tight so he could drive his cock up inside me, filling my squelching teen pussy with warm, thick cum.

Finally coming to a glorious sticky end, I rolled off and laid beside him. We panted for breath for a few moments then burst out laughing. "We're bad people," I said.

"That was awesome!" Andy sighed.

"Did you hear what I said?" I laughed.

"Yeah, but we're both adults." Andy rolled over and stroked my face. "So don't be getting all guilty on me. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was ok I guess," I joked. Andy laughed before we laid there recovering. "That was seriously the best sex ever!"

"Are you staying the night?" He was grinning proudly at my statement.

"Do you want me to?" I smiled content.

"I'd like you to stay the next couple of days," he grinned, kissing the end of my nose. "I want you as much as possible until Amelia gets back."

"And I want you as much as possible until I go to University."

"That'll be risky," Andy smirked, caressing my breasts.

"But worth it," I giggled, kissing his lips.

We made it a summer never to forget, meeting up secretly in his car and at a local cheap motel for sex whenever we could. It was simply raw passion between us. Andy called me his teen temptress and I revelled in it. I did develop strong feelings for him, but I suppressed them. It could only ever be about sex.

To my knowledge nobody ever found out about us. During University Amelia and I drifted as close friends, due to the lifestyle and distance. Twenty-two years later we're friends on social media, but I haven't spoken to her properly in years.

As for Andy, I heard he married some years after that summer. I just hope he's happy. To think he'd be sixty now makes me wanna hook up with him for old times sake.

God I miss that big meaty cock of his! X